Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen (42284 Views)

Gunmen Attack Chris Uba’s Convoy, Kill Two Security Operatives / Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead / Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Skty: 3:22am On Jan 03, 2023
U guys said bomb..then again them burn? Which one happened? Bomb or burn?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Osanoghodua1: 3:31am On Jan 03, 2023
Why are the SOUTH EASTERNERS Killing Nigerians and Biafrans? East should be given their republic and be allowed to settle their differences. I think SE will be worst than Borno State if this continues. South-South governors should create a security network to tackle fleecing terrorist from the East. Peace to the East.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:33am On Jan 03, 2023
Offpointng:
And the funny thing is, the SW governors are not doing anything to further stop these folks from trooping into the SW after cheering for their region to be ungovernable

The increasing numbers of Omo Nnas in the SW is getting too much and this should calls for an Immediate emergency btwn the Governors bfr they litter SW with their nonsense way of life

trash from a slavey refugee

hahahahahah

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:33am On Jan 03, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
Why are the SOUTH EASTERNERS Killing Nigerians and Biafrans? East should be given their republic and be allowed to settle their differences. I think SE will be worst than Borno State if this continues. South-South governors should create a security network to tackle fleecing terrorist from the East. Peace to the East.

another slave speesh
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Alpharey: 3:41am On Jan 03, 2023
azikiweironsi:

My friend relax. Omoluabis don't jump into conclusion without a thorough study of the situation on ground.
Let them kill their leaders, elder statemen and burn their region,and rain curses and insulting the same region they run to for refuge
As Omoluabis we will act when necessary. Our quietness is not a sign of cowardice but to teach them lessons they refused to take from their elders they're now killing.

See who is giving advice to South Easterners. Bola Ige, Kudirat Abiola, Pa Abraham Adesanya and so many uncountable Westerners, I guess they were all shot dead in South East. Everytime you people will be acting as if you are perfect
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Alpharey: 3:51am On Jan 03, 2023
All I know is this.. no ordinary criminals attack with bomb. The political class know what they are doing in Imo state and beyond

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by JooEeL(m): 4:06am On Jan 03, 2023
azikiweironsi:

Says by Ibopbian.
The pretenders and the developer.
We know your type and I will repeat it again,
I do not wrestle with pigs in the mud because I wear white cloth.
It also clear to me that I'm jabbing with a jobless pig.

O dun werey.

Arindin omo. cheesy
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by EmekaBlue(m): 4:22am On Jan 03, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Nigeria is a zoo.. Argue with your keypad
zoo is an understatement...Nigeria is actually an Evil Forest
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by doneback04: 4:23am On Jan 03, 2023
The evil that men do, leaves with them
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by JooEeL(m): 4:23am On Jan 03, 2023
azikiweironsi:

Says by Ibopbian.
The pretenders and the developer.
We know your type and I will repeat it again,
I do not wrestle with pigs in the mud because I wear white cloth.
It also clear to me that I'm jabbing with a jobless pig.

So it's paining u abi?

That a Yoruba man washes u and ur primitive diatribes down abi?

O shock aye e abi? I feel ur pain.

Pele ehn, half-Yoruba, half-Fulani. cheesy
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Okudiover(m): 4:30am On Jan 03, 2023
Offpointng:

Not only checked bro. The ones here should be sent back and a boarder created btwn Benin-Ore-Shagamu Road to prevent further influx. I'm not a prophet but these people would be a menace in the future sad

You talk about the future what about the present? I am referring to the ones that came from Mali, Niger etc hiding in your forests killing,robbing, kidnapping, raping your women in your presence. Are those ones Igbos too? Or you look the other way when it comes to them and out of political convenience?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by zedegit: 5:01am On Jan 03, 2023
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Gbagura: 5:03am On Jan 03, 2023
nedu666:

Talk is cheap. Online voltron
That's how you go dey beat your chest till it happens. This one will be worst than OPC drama back then. We can't do anything àbi? Let's wait and see na by then we will know who dey make mouths.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Akharmony: 5:13am On Jan 03, 2023
Former Governor of imo state with Four policenmen... What is he doing with four police more and am sure they arr more than four.. .
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:36am On Jan 03, 2023
owobokiri:
Hope Uzodinmgba and his Abuja benefactors are the ones SOLELY responsible for the carnage in Imo State. We elected a governor and the electoral body together with Nigerias corrupt courts, twisted the law to foist an MC Oluomo on us as the governor! Imo state has never known peace ever since.
so this justify the killings of the policemen?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Soulsymbol99: 5:51am On Jan 03, 2023
Is like some of this things are staged these dayz to exonerate demselves frm been blamed for insecurities. Of course most of them are the sponsors
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Diligent1(f): 6:01am On Jan 03, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

The very first post on this thread was anti-Igbo with a lot of hate infused comments and even the subsequent posts that followed BUT your blind double tongued hypocritical self didn't see those comments. You had to scroll down till you saw a pro Igbo comment retaliating in kind to vomit your rubbish. You're allowed to insult Igbos but they should control their tongues? Get da Fvck outta here jọr!
This is a proof
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by arantess: 6:07am On Jan 03, 2023
Roboto11:

I agree.

Their migration must be checked.
Clowns

You are not worried about Fulani marauders from fouta jalon, it is Igbos with Nigerian passport

Are you retardedd?

Your mother must have dropped you on the head as a child
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Jones4190(m): 6:17am On Jan 03, 2023
owobokiri:
Hope Uzodinmgba and his Abuja benefactors are the ones SOLELY responsible for the carnage in Imo State. We elected a governor and the electoral body together with Nigerias corrupt courts, twisted the law to foist an MC Oluomo on us as the governor! Imo state has never known peace ever since.
is like madness reside in your family, in what way do you think governor hope is benefiting from the attack of the know gun men? ipob are behind all the attack in Igbo land, I'm sure you are among people that contribute money and sent to Nnamdi Kano to buy arms and fight the government..

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Jnana19(m): 6:23am On Jan 03, 2023
Fool,igbos betraying them self the ikweres are not part of the igbos stupid people
NgwaManEatyou1:
Na wa in Imo,no one should take this foolish and crazy act of Killing Police officers to either Ngwaland or Ikwereland.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Nicenixon: 6:32am On Jan 03, 2023
Nchenches:

They want Biafra restored to enable them to TRULY choose the people they want to govern them.
BUT YOU REFUSE THEM BIAFRA BECAUSE YOU NEED THE PROCEEDS FROM CRUDE OIL AND GAS DEPOSITS IN THEIR TERRITORY.
You cannot stop anyone from settling anywhere in Nigeria so long as you have one Nigeria. Ewu.
Ewu, don't be a nitwit dear, what of Anambra state, didn't they get the candidate they voted for? Does that stop the violence in Anambra? Remember south east is different from south south which is the main oil field in Nigeria. Sometimes I wondered how Biafra is going to work even they eventually get Biafra due to scrambling for power and dominance. Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and someone from each state will want power and "greediness" will come to play, the civil war will be worse than that of Somalia and Sudan. This is my opinion and you are entitled to yours but if you quote me negativity or out of context, may god of thunder strike you down.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Shikini: 6:34am On Jan 03, 2023
Chai !!
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Burruchaga71(m): 6:36am On Jan 03, 2023
He escaped today does not mean he will escape tomorrow.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Nchenches: 6:42am On Jan 03, 2023
Nicenixon:
Ewu, don't be a nitwit dear, what of Anambra state, didn't they get the candidate they voted for? Does that stop the violence in Anambra? Remember south east is different from south south which is the main oil field in Nigeria. Sometimes I wondered how Biafra is going to work even they eventually get Biafra due to scrambling for power and dominance. Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and someone from each state will want power and "greediness" will come to play, the civil war will be worse than that of Somalia and Sudan. This is my opinion and you are entitled to yours but if you quote me negativity or out of context, may god of thunder strike you down.

Why are you bothered about another people's problem you envisaged? Nigeria is working for you, abi?
Unknown to a semi-illiterate like you, the quantity of gas deposits in the SE can last for ages, and may be more than that in the SS. Services with crude oil products are becoming replaced, but gas cannot. Better mind the business of your impoverished area, and stop your Somalia, Afghanistan nonsense blackmail.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by SugarGirl44(f): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2023
AK481:
I will say it if you refuse to say it.

Buhari have a job to secure every part of the country and has failed .

Why are we making excuses for him ?

See your life.
Una must shift blame sha ni.
Ibo is killing ibo, it is buhari’s fault.

Abeg make una finish unasef, e no go beta for who beg una.
But stay back there, don’t come to SW.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Exceed15: 6:46am On Jan 03, 2023
iluvdonjazzy:
Innocent policemen with family at home �, quite a pity, if the policemen vehicle was a bullet proof, it would not have happened just like their principal's own.

The police prefer to protect high dignitaries than to protect u.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by ZombieSlayer1: 6:46am On Jan 03, 2023
saintrow1:

It's madness and they will start shouting one Nigeria whenever they want to reap where they did not sow. We need regional government sooo bad. People should apply before they can move to another region. We cant keep accomodating rats.
Everyone knows it's your tribe that shouts one naijeria the most. The Igbos have always wanted out from this shithole. Remember the reason for the civil war? shameless unity betters
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Backpedal: 6:51am On Jan 03, 2023
MandelaLives:
Nawa oh. The way Nigerian youths allow corrupt old dying politicians to use them to enslave their own future is alarming. Why can't these people allow peace to reign in the South-East now that they have a Presidential candidate accepted all over Nigeria? Why can't they reason well and give peace a chance? Ekpa is the most stupid fellow that lives on Earth.

I've learned the real reason why African leaders and masses are so irresponsible. It's because Africans are culturally raised to worship elders instead of taking responsibilities. It's why someone would be 60-70 and still not care about leaving behind a good legacy and many of the poorly raised citizens will be cheering them on.

If we fail to do something about this, omo, na slave all Africans will become in 50 years or less. Please, young Africans should learn this lesson abeg...

https://twitter.com/ICSAPublic/status/1609886382444662784?t=Hp7XPMwW_PyD_Bqn7Iz9hw&s=19
True
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by ZombieSlayer1: 6:55am On Jan 03, 2023
Gbagura:
That's how you go dey beat your chest till it happens. This one will be worst than OPC drama back then. We can't do anything àbi? Let's wait and see na by then we will know who dey make mouths.
The way you fools talk makes me laugh. Can you now see you guys are the most hateful and bigoted tribe in this country? You demons always wish death and destruction on the Igbos. Every sane mind knows these carnage happening in the East is political but.....people like you ony wish a nuke will be dropped on the east and everyone there dies. Fulani terrorists are hiding in the forests and attacking the communities in the South West but you bastards will never say anything about it, because slaves can never speak ill of their masters. They don't even cover it on the newspapers again but any single evil that happens in the East is shown on the frontpage of newspapers which makes me believe the live of 1 Easterner is worth the lives of 10 of you in the South West.
Stay there and be gloating over things happening in the East. The evil you wish your neighbors will soon consume you lots
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by SugarGirl44(f): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Stronghold91:

it be like say
you don kolo idiot

You guys just hate the truth.
What’s in the comment is the basic truth.
Deal with it.
You guys should take your madness back to your region.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by ZombieSlayer1: 6:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Offpointng:

Not only checked bro. The ones here should be sent back and a boarder created btwn Benin-Ore-Shagamu Road to prevent further influx. I'm not a prophet but these people would be a menace in the future sad
The way you fools talk makes me laugh. Can you now see you guys are the most hateful and bigoted tribe in this country? You demons always wish death and destruction on the Igbos. Every sane mind knows these carnage happening in the East is political but.....people like you ony wish a nuke will be dropped on the east and everyone there dies. Fulani terrorists are hiding in the forests and attacking the communities in the South West but you bastards will never say anything about it, because slaves can never speak ill of their masters. They don't even cover it on the newspapers again but any single evil that happens in the East is shown on the frontpage of newspapers which makes me believe the live of 1 Easterner is worth the lives of 10 of you in the South West.
Stay there and be gloating over things happening in the East. The evil you wish your neighbors will soon consume you lots
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by ZombieSlayer1: 6:57am On Jan 03, 2023
tiger28:

FACT!!!
These ungrateful Seepent will SOON bring their nonsense to SW........SOON!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) / Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) / Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.