Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen (42279 Views)

Gunmen Attack Chris Uba’s Convoy, Kill Two Security Operatives / Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead / Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by aestake: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Regex:

Russia is not running out weapons, yes the lost thousands of soldiers as should be since it is a war, Russia is nowhere near running out of weapons. Ukraine is the cry baby crying for weapons here and there to destroy Iranian cheap tech (so they said).

However I do get your point.
They go run like they did in Afghanistan. Their civilians had already run to other countries.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Regex: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
aestake:

They go run like they did in Afghanistan. Their civilians had already run to other countries.

But it's not made the news especially western media that Russians are emigrating due to the war.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by StreetFight: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nukilia:
Its time to divide this country for proper management undecided
Enough of these cases.

Police have become body shield for the political class instead of defending the masses

Igbos are killing Igbos. So, no other tribe will interfere in Igbos internal family matters.

One thing is sure, there will be no election in Igbo land next month because even INEC Chairman is not ready to be used for pepper soup and suya by UGM, ESN and IPOB.

How Peter Giringori Obituary plans to win the coming election is still a misery when there will be no election in Igbo land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by juman(m): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
This is igbos attacking igbos o.
Wonder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by aestake: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
Regex:

But it's not made the news especially western media that Russians are emigrating due to the war.
I saw it... soldiers are dying for nothing. Nonsense old man leading them on in destroying their neighbors place and expecting theirs to be safe and clean. How?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by cardoctor(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
These stories are just unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by aestake: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
juman:
This is igbos attacking igbos o.
Wonder.
Everyone is doing the same. Who killed Funsho Williams? Bola Ige? Igbo man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Ubdavis(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
The main targets are almost always not cought.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Nicepoker(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Offpointng:

Not only checked bro. The ones here should be sent back and a boarder created btwn Benin-Ore-Shagamu Road to prevent further influx. I'm not a prophet but these people would be a menace in the future sad
When you talk of crime in Nigeria east and west are the champion. Two most dangerous tribes.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by juman(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
aestake:

Everyone is doing the same. Who killed Funsho Williams? Bola Ige? Igbo man?

Yeah igbo man.
Obasanjo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Nchenches: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
franchasng:
The insecurity in Southeast was created by Buhari.

Installing and forcing Hope Uzodinma on Imo state people because of RUGA was a heartless move by Buhari's people.

Even the so called agitation of Biafra that became intensified happened because of Buhari's wickedness and mishandling of IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu online Radio Broadcast only few people paid attention to.

Nigerians should remember when Nigerian Police and Army were using peaceful IPOB protesters to do shooting practice, we warned its dangerous, Amnesty Intl, etc warned but gullible Nigerians said nothing will happen.

Today some of the IPOB fanatics are no longer easy shooting practice for Nigerian army and Police.

The same way, if they continue to mismanage this insecurity and be taking it as a tool to discredit Peter Obi and disenfranchise Igbos from voting massively for Peter Obi, there might be greater consequences that we all cannot imagine.

As strong as Russia is, they thought they would defeat and take over Ukraine in 3 weeks, but its going one year and Russia have lost thousands of soldiers and almost running out of ammunition.

Everybody knows the beginning of war but nobody knows how it will end. Don't think your region is safe and wish Southeast evil, be careful in supporting evil

I agree with you that the insecurity in the southeast was instigated by Buhari govt, after all, the IPOB people marched in hundreds of thousands all over the east, and even in Lagos, but no violence was recorded. Suddenly, soldiers started to kill IPOB people who were armed only with Biafra flags.

But I don't agree with you that an Igbo who says he is struggling for restoration of Biafra will kill Igbo soldiers and policemen. Because a person struggling for restoration of Biafra should know that the Igbo soldiers and policemen in Nigeria armed forces shall train the Biafra army recruits if war comes up again between Nigeria and Biafra. Yes, some Igbo miscreants might be rented to join the unknown gunmen ravaging the east.
There are non Igbo soldiers and policemen walking free in Igbo land. Why wouldn't those Igbo purported to be responsible for killing Igbo soldiers and policemen, not also attack non Igbo soldiers and policemen in Igbo land?
The federal governmen also set up a well-oiled propaganda machinery to confuse every one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Richy4(m): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ubdavis:
The main targets are almost always not cought.
They always have bulletproof vehicle...And if they order one for the ones accompanying them, they will cease to exist I guess...Oga must always show the difference between boy-boy and oga

Those accompanying them are always the sacrificial lamb..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by 9gerian: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Please clarify that you made this up. It is a very dangerous development if true. shocked

Offpointng:

They are already on it bro, na weytin dey vex me pass.... they now operate Micra to rob innocent folks in IB. my neighbor was wasn't robbed cuz she identified herself as Igbo and that's just exactly what I'm talking bout

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Henryfour(m): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Offpointng:
And the funny thing is, the SW governors are not doing anything to further stop these folks from trooping into the SW after cheering for their region to be ungovernable

The increasing numbers of Omo Nnas in the SW is getting too much and this should calls for an Immediate emergency btwn the Governors bfr they litter SW with their nonsense way of life

That's exactly what they are fighting for bro, don't worry Abt blocking border, just support BIAFRA state and it's finished. We dnt really like coming to waste. Biafra is all dey wanted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by JooEeL(m): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Offpointng:
And the funny thing is, the SW governors are not doing anything to further stop these folks from trooping into the SW after cheering for their region to be ungovernable

The increasing numbers of Omo Nnas in the SW is getting too much and this should calls for an Immediate emergency btwn the Governors bfr they litter SW with their nonsense way of life

No sense in this. Too late by d way.

When we d true Omoluabis have been agitating for a separation, where were u? As long as many people keep foolishly claiming Nigeria is one, anyone can live anywhere. Why are there no seaports in the East? This has led to mass migration from the East to Lagos thereby congesting our roads. I tried to locomote from Ikotun to Lekki a few years ago and I spent 5 hours on the road in that small Lagos due to traffic.

We can't eat our cake and have it. I like the way Igbos are so much in number. I love the way inconvenience is spread to every fool in the zoo until everyone realises it's time for the renegotiation of the union.

Keep calling ur governors in vain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Diligent1(f): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Emergingnation:
Says Afonja Muslim, marauding skull miner..

Ask your unity Begging governors to support Biafra exit....
The problem with you igbos is that you don't know how to control your tongues

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by JooEeL(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
tiger28:

FACT!!!
These ungrateful Seepent will SOON bring their nonsense to SW........SOON!!!

Why are u complaining? Shebi, u want one nigeria na? So why are u complaining?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
NgwaManEatyou1:
Na wa in Imo,no one should take this foolish and crazy act of Killing Police officers to either Ngwaland or Ikwereland.

They won’t try it in Ikwerre land!

Ikwerre’s don’t accept rubbish!

Ikwerre B’ Otu

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by zumbigbo(m): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
tiger28:

FACT!!!
These ungrateful Seepent will SOON bring their nonsense to SW........SOON!!!

Skull insurance..10k per month....100% refundable if you cannot find your brain
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by JooEeL(m): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
Roboto11:

Totally agree.

They cannot be fomenting trouble in their land, killing indigenes and visitors alike, at the sane time insulting SW leaders and people yet seeking refuge in SW.

They should go back home.

Kilode t'on sunkun? Se o l'o fe One Nigeria abi? E ma a gbadun One Liejiriya ti'nyin lo...

A o fe gbo pim. undecided
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by JooEeL(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
nnamdi640:
Hypocrite!!! When Fulanis entered your territory and killed worshippers in the church in southwest, you didn't advice your governors to do what you are asking now, but you demanding for this even when the event didn't happen in southwest just because of Obi. How am I sure that this is not the handwork of Tinubu and Hope Uzodinma of Apc

Exactly. The fool u quoted is an idiot. We have a few rats like them here in Oduduwa-land.

They will complain that politicians are the problem of d country; when people revolt against the politicians, they will come out and start demonising.

These are confused fools. Free dem.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by JooEeL(m): 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
azikiweironsi:

My friend relax. Omoluabis don't jump into conclusion without a thorough study of the situation on ground.
Let them kill their leaders, elder statemen and burn their region,and rain curses and insulting the same region they run to for refuge
As Omoluabis we will act when necessary. Our quietness is not a sign of cowardice but to teach them lessons they refused to take from their elders they're now killing.

Who are their elder statesmen? Is it the Orji Kalus that sold off a part of their land to Fulanis or the Ugwuanyis that have invited Fulanis to occupy Eha-Amufu or the leaders that arranged for the army to eliminate Nnamdi Kanu (who is also a leader in his own right)?

A ni, pupo ninu enyin omo Yoruba, e maan se bi e l'ogbon sugbon ori nyin d'ori kodo bi ti e. Ma ma m'enu ba oro ti ko ye e ... undecided

Omo Yoruba l'emi naa o, ma lo go... u come for me, I come for u.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Sunrise258: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Igbo blame everyone for their problems except themselves. They settled in peaceful South West and cheer their cantankerous brothers to keep on destroying their land.

" Igbo is most foolish tribe in the world"
- Chief Ralph Nwazuruike (MASSOB founder)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ohakim who spoke to our correspondent was sober.

Well who wouldn't be?
And what is the south east, especially Imo and Anambra states, turning into?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Offpointng:

They are already on it bro, na weytin dey vex me pass.... they now operate Micra to rob innocent folks in IB. my neighbor was wasn't robbed cuz she identified herself as Igbo and that's just exactly what I'm talking bout
idiotic fool, see as u don degenerate to slowpoke.. dem use ibo swear for una??
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by hokafor(m): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2023
Phoen1X:
In other words,your fathers were foolish by fighting and dying for one naija ?.
my brother don't mind them the heat and frustration is too much on them.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by jimcaddy(m): 12:06am On Jan 03, 2023
We are suffering and we will continue to suffer for our mistakes in Nigeria. We keep voting in wrong people into power, everyone seems willing to do anything just for money in this country. Like every Nigerian now does what he or she wants without giving two flying fccccccccukks..
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by ronalmagic10(m): 12:07am On Jan 03, 2023
AK481:
I will say it if you refuse to say it.

Buhari have a job to secure every part of the country and has failed .

Why are we making excuses for him ?

Why not condemn your fellow ipob members causing nuisance in the east. So buhari should stand on the road guarding you idiots in the east

Keep killing yourselves. Ndi 5 percent
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by israel90: 12:08am On Jan 03, 2023
Offpointng:

why not support igbos to go and leave the country alone
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Stronghold91: 12:09am On Jan 03, 2023
Offpointng:

it be like say
you don kolo idiot
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by ronalmagic10(m): 12:12am On Jan 03, 2023
I noticed how those useless ipob sympathizers on this forum failed to pay condolence to the victims of the attack cos they don't care. They fail to criticize the ugm who carried out the attack cos they don't care

All they do is blame buhari for failing to secure the east and Tinubu for wanting to be president

Same people insist they don't want military checkpoints or presence of military men around the east yet when there's an attack they will blame buhari and Tinubu

The attacks are just starting. It will be worse than this after the election and I'll be the happiest man on earth seeing the yeabos burning their land and killing their own people

LolzZzZ

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by azikiweironsi(m): 12:15am On Jan 03, 2023
JooEeL:

Who are their elder statesmen? Is it the Orji Kalus that sold off a part of their land to Fulanis or the Ugwuanyis that have invited Fulanis to occupy Eha-Amufu or the leaders that arranged for the army to eliminate Nnamdi Kanu (who is also a leader in his own right)?

A ni, pupo ninu enyin omo Yoruba, e maan se bi e l'ogbon sugbon ori nyin d'ori kodo bi ti e. Ma ma m'enu ba oro ti ko ye e ... undecided

Omo Yoruba l'emi naa o, ma lo go... u come for me, I come for u.

Clap for yourself.
Do I need to say more ? No
We know your type when we see one.
It is only bastard that uses the left hand to point to his father's house.
I didn't abuse you o. I only brought out one out of many narratives from the pouch.
A good omoluabis will easily relate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed / Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra / Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.