Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen (42288 Views)

Gunmen Attack Chris Uba’s Convoy, Kill Two Security Operatives / Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead / Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by israel90: 12:18am On Jan 03, 2023
azikiweironsi:

My friend relax. Omoluabis don't jump into conclusion without a thorough study of the situation on ground.
Let them kill their leaders, elder statemen and burn their region,and rain curses and insulting the same region they run to for refuge
As Omoluabis we will act when necessary. Our quietness is not a sign of cowardice but to teach them lessons they refused to take from their elders they're now killing.
lol cowards Yoruba want to teach omo Igbo lesson, only Abia states will destroy entire Yoruba race

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by JooEeL(m): 12:23am On Jan 03, 2023
azikiweironsi:

Clap for yourself.
Do I need to say more ? No
We know your type when we see one.
It is only bastard that uses the left hand to point to his father's house.
I didn't abuse you o. I only brought out one out of many narratives from the pouch.
A good omoluabis will easily relate.

Eranko ni e...eranko. Kilode ti oruko e o je t'ibile? Kini itumo azikiweironsi??

You are so obsessed with the Igbos that you have adopted their names but speaking against them. O de fe ba mi jiyan pe o'lopolo ni e?

Werey, lo wa'se. A mo'ru nyin.

apc hired sewage e-rat.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Kaiser20: 12:24am On Jan 03, 2023
Imo state has become the most unsecured state in the entire SE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by hartson(m): 12:33am On Jan 03, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

They won’t try it in Ikwerre land!

Ikwerre’s don’t accept rubbish!

Ikwerre B’ Otu
Which Ikwerre precisely? Yours is akamu case.Ikwerres are very good at boasting.They are very good at using talk to bring down iroko tree.When is time Igbos will treat una Bleep up.Don't worry
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 03, 2023
hartson:
Which Ikwerre precisely? Yours is akamu case.Ikwerres are very good at boasting.They are very good at using talk to bring down iroko tree.When is time Igbos will treat una Bleep up.Don't worry

Its easy to type crap online!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by TheboyGhost(m): 12:37am On Jan 03, 2023
NgwaManEatyou1:
Na wa in Imo,no one should take this foolish and crazy act of Killing Police officers to either Ngwaland or Ikwereland.

Lol New account and you are already capping shit....

Aba Ngwa Kwa? You must be a lunatic
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Lionnation: 12:48am On Jan 03, 2023
Offpointng:
And the funny thing is, the SW governors are not doing anything to further stop these folks from trooping into the SW after cheering for their region to be ungovernable

The increasing numbers of Omo Nnas in the SW is getting too much and this should calls for an Immediate emergency btwn the Governors bfr they litter SW with their nonsense way of life
then tell your governor to call for disolution of Nigeria then chase omo nnas away, if that it's not done you have no rights to them were to live so long Nigeria is concerned, chase the real emage, only cowards chase shadows
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by hartson(m): 12:52am On Jan 03, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Its easy to type crap online!
I know ikwerres very well.They are riff rafffs.Ogoni people can match down the entire obioakpor n ikwerre LGA in less than 24hrs
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:58am On Jan 03, 2023
Book haram and Fulani bandits are in the East, efulefu political idiots will start blaming it on IPOB led Mazi Simon Ekpa.

We need CCTV & transmitters to be watching these action movies.

DSS are also unknown gunmen.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:11am On Jan 03, 2023
JooEeL:

Eranko ni e...eranko. Kilode ti oruko e o je t'ibile? Kini itumo azikiweironsi??

You are so obsessed with the Igbos that you have adopted their names but speaking against them. O de fe ba mi jiyan pe o'lopolo ni e?

apc hired sewage e-rat.

Don't you know these Fulani terrorist are answering our eastern names to be staging attacks in the East & their political masters are all mutes when Biafrans are killed by Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Bridget95(f): 1:52am On Jan 03, 2023
Offpointng:
And the funny thing is, the SW governors are not doing anything to further stop these folks from trooping into the SW after cheering for their region to be ungovernable

The increasing numbers of Omo Nnas in the SW is getting too much and this should calls for an Immediate emergency btwn the Governors bfr they litter SW with their nonsense way of life
Southwest kee you. Isn't the Southwest that brought a government that can't bring security to all of Nigeria? The problem you create will get to you directly or indirectly.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Bridget95(f): 1:54am On Jan 03, 2023
Roboto11:

I agree.

Their migration must be checked.
immigration officer, isn't Nigerian one again?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Bridget95(f): 1:54am On Jan 03, 2023
Offpointng:

Not only checked bro. The ones here should be sent back and a boarder created btwn Benin-Ore-Shagamu Road to prevent further influx. I'm not a prophet but these people would be a menace in the future sad
Go to the senate and great a wall
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by JooEeL(m): 1:56am On Jan 03, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

Don't you know these Fulani terrorist are answering our eastern names to be staging attacks in the East & their political masters are all mutes when Biafrans are killed by Nigeria?

Normal na, I know. There is a serious clandestine plan for this sahel terrorists to overrun Igbo land.

Ever since 2020, it's been clear. From Orlu to Ohafia to Izombe to Eha-Amufu to Enugu-Ezike to Ihubu.

Many Igbos still don't see this; it's surprising.

It is clear your politicians have to do the bidding of the Fulanis of about 60 - 70%... which includes giving lands and grazing areas to Fulanis and finding lands for their settlements as reward for them being installed as governors (Imo governor for instance).

There is also the small matter of precious resources like oil etc in the lands. Fulani herdsmen or (fulani soldiers) are invited to raid a community, chase them off, and then they start searching for free oil, or chase them as in the case of Eha-amufu where there is exceedingly good arable farm lands and of course undisclosed precious resources.

The politicians must always serve their fulani caliphate masters.

We dey serious wahala o.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by gadgethead: 1:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Emergingnation:
Indeed your skull mining region is the safest region.. grin grin

If it wasn't safe Igbos would have scampered back to the east...just like they did when the June 12 annulment happened. Skull mining irrespective, you still troop in by bus loads every hour of the day. Infact, it is in the southwest most of you did Christmas and New year because your region is unsafe. This shows the southwest is safer than your region, ungrateful lil prick

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Nchenches: 2:05am On Jan 03, 2023
Sunrise258:
Igbo blame everyone for their problems except themselves. They settled in peaceful South West and cheer their cantankerous brothers to keep on destroying their land.

" Igbo is most foolish tribe in the world"
- Chief Ralph Nwazuruike (MASSOB founder)

I nukwa blackmail.
Who is that fainthearted Igbo you think you can get with this your type of childish propaganda?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by AK481(m): 2:07am On Jan 03, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Why not condemn your fellow ipob members causing nuisance in the east. So buhari should stand on the road guarding you idiots in the east

Keep killing yourselves. Ndi 5 percent

The policemen that were killed re they supporting ipob? If you answer is no, then it means you lack reasonings.

Those who are against the criminals are being killed , who should those that are alive and still against ipob terrorist turn to ? Is it not the government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Nchenches: 2:09am On Jan 03, 2023
gadgethead:

If it wasn't safe Igbos would have scampered back to the east...just like they did when the June 12 annulment happened. Skull mining irrespective, you still troop in by bus loads every hour of the day. Infact, it is in the southwest most of you did Christmas and New year because your region is unsafe. This shows the southwest is safer than your region, ungrateful lil prick

Declare Oduduwa Republic. Any Igbo you see in the SW, do whatever you like with such a person.
OR
Let's throw away ethno-religious bigotry and vote the most qualified presidential candidate- Peter Obi, to bring peace to all parts of Nigeria, not your APC-Taliban-Janjaweeeed party of 5% vs 75% that instigates conflicts all over Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by azikiweironsi(m): 2:26am On Jan 03, 2023
JooEeL:

apc hired sewage e-rat.

Nice one.
They are easy to be identified.
It doesn't take time to get them
For the last time, I don't fight with pigs in the mud because I wear white cloth.
Have a good day Omo atounrinwa.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by azikiweironsi(m): 2:28am On Jan 03, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

Says by ibopbian
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by litaninja(m): 2:36am On Jan 03, 2023
What is going on?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:39am On Jan 03, 2023
Diligent1:

The problem with you igbos is that you don't know how to control your tongues
The very first post on this thread was anti-Igbo with a lot of hate infused comments and even the subsequent posts that followed BUT your blind double tongued hypocritical self didn't see those comments. You had to scroll down till you saw a pro Igbo comment retaliating in kind to vomit your rubbish. You're allowed to insult Igbos but they should control their tongues? Get da Fvck outta here jọr!
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by JooEeL(m): 2:49am On Jan 03, 2023
azikiweironsi:

Nice one.
They are easy to be identified.
It doesn't take time to get them
For the last time, I don't fight with pigs in the mud because I wear white cloth.
Have a good day Omo atounrinwa.

Hehe, iwo n'werey. Iwo l'omoale... cheesy

Set awon jagabandits ofo.

When Yoruba nation comes, know that this ur kind of hired primitive tribe-scapegoating job will go extinct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Desusi: 2:52am On Jan 03, 2023
iluvdonjazzy:
Innocent policemen with family at home �, quite a pity, if the policemen vehicle was a bullet proof, it would not have happened just like their principal's own.
It shows the extent we value lives in this country.Nonetheless, time will tells.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Kenneth10110(m): 2:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Roboto11:

Totally agree.

They cannot be fomenting trouble in their land, killing indigenes and visitors alike, at the sane time insulting SW leaders and people yet seeking refuge in SW.

They should go back home.

NL will soon be exposed this forum has spread enough hate for Nigerians. Just look at the rubbish and probably you were against Xenophobia in South Africa.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by chudez0147(m): 2:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Offpointng:

DamnNigga
You are a very mad man bro..
happy new year!
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by gloryman91: 3:00am On Jan 03, 2023
What is ex-governor doing with such number of security men ?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by chudez0147(m): 3:06am On Jan 03, 2023
Offpointng:

Not only checked bro. The ones here should be sent back and a boarder created btwn Benin-Ore-Shagamu Road to prevent further influx. I'm not a prophet but these people would be a menace in the future sad
Wanted to drag you then I noticed your moniker
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by azikiweironsi(m): 3:06am On Jan 03, 2023
JooEeL:

Hehe, iwo n'werey. Iwo l'omoale... cheesy

Set awon jagabandits ofo.

When Yoruba nation comes, know that this ur kind of hired primitive tribe-scapegoating job will go extinct.

Says by Ibopbian.
The pretenders and the developer.
We know your type and I will repeat it again,
I do not wrestle with pigs in the mud because I wear white cloth.
It also clear to me that I'm jabbing with a jobless pig.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Emmanuel909090: 3:11am On Jan 03, 2023
This is not a joke anymore.
Attacking a former governor's convoy.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by xevove2061: 3:18am On Jan 03, 2023
Offpointng:

You will cry from nos till eternity. Nothing will happen to people moving freely to the SW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion / I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC / Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.