Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen (42287 Views)

Gunmen Attack Chris Uba’s Convoy, Kill Two Security Operatives / Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead / Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
azikiweironsi:

Says by ibopbian

The same one Nigeria you have been supporting is killing all of you. You might probably ran away from your community because of Nigeria evil Ruga campaign.

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
JooEeL:

Normal na, I know. There is a serious clandestine plan for this sahel terrorists to overrun Igbo land.

Ever since 2020, it's been clear. From Orlu to Ohafia to Izombe to Eha-Amufu to Enugu-Ezike to Ihubu.

Many Igbos still don't see this; it's surprising.

It is clear your politicians have to do the bidding of the Fulanis of about 60 - 70%... which includes giving lands and grazing areas to Fulanis and finding lands for their settlements as reward for them being installed as governors (Imo governor for instance).

There is also the small matter of precious resources like oil etc in the lands. Fulani herdsmen or (fulani soldiers) are invited to raid a community, chase them off, and then they start searching for free oil, or chase them as in the case of Eha-amufu where there is exceedingly good arable farm lands and of course undisclosed precious resources.

The politicians must always serve their fulani caliphate masters.

We dey serious wahala o.

Biafrans no longer in wahala, it is One Nigeria group of people that supporting Nigeria foolishly that are in wahala, Fulani will Ruga them one by one.

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by gadgethead: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Emergingnation:
Says Afonja Muslim who is suffering from acute delirium....

Igbo isn't coming to your skull mining region due to InSecurity in East.. They're coming because, your cowardic fathers that can't imagine their life without Ndigbo, allied with the north and fought to brought us backed when we left every nook and cranny of this irredeemable Shithole for BIAFRA in the 60ths..

We ain't coming to your skull mining willingly, we coming because we're forced to do so by your unity fathers, who fought to keep us in the name of one Nijiara, with the helped British and Russia, and went further to deprived our region of Federal present...

Any moment Biafra is clear as a sovereign state, I bet you, your skull mining region will turn to ghost town, cos Igbo's will return to East in droves the way they did in the 60ths..

Lol... keep deluding your self. When they told you to leave the north and southwest you fokers were pooing in your pants.
Even your fellow Igbos attest to the insecurity in the east, which because of your delusions, you are denying.
The day you move to your 'biafra', there will be celebrations in the southwest. We can't wait for that day. Although we won't hold our breath, because your imaginary Biafra is a figment of your imagination.
Let's just say you eventually achieve your Biafra, cannibalism and your dog eat dog mentality will be the Hallmark of of your existence. And most of you will run back to the southwest with your tails between your legs.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by SugarGirl44(f): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
AK481:

If he can't secure SE he should resign.
I can't wait for a senior lawyer to sue him for faling his constitutional role.

He should secure people who don’t want to be secured abi?
People that derive joy in killing their fellow ibos.
Your people that are naturally criminally inclined.

Una neva ready.
Abi make buhari give each person their personal soldier na him una want for east?
That’s the only solution to your problem cos you guys are just too troublesome, irrational and u reasonable.
Yeye people.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Diligent1:

I heard that when Yaradua wanted to contest for presidential position, they nominated someone from southeast, he rejected it and chose from south south.
For Atiku, they also wanted to give him somebody from south east, he also rejected it
and chose somebody from south south.
You people are somethings else.
The same atiku that chose obi in 2019? You're a clown. Very typical of double tongued people. You propagate a narrative when it suits you and then forget that same narrative when it doesn't. I guess political neophytes and ethnic bigots like you don't know that Buhari campaigned with a south easterner in the past or that even shehu shagari had a south easterner as a vice president. You're too naive and young to dwell in ethnic bigotry.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by AK481(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
SugarGirl44:

He should secure people who don’t want to be secured abi?
People that derive joy in killing their fellow ibos.
Your people that are naturally criminally inclined.

Una neva ready.
Abi make buhari give each person their personal soldier na him una want for east?
That’s the only solution to your problem cos you guys are just too troublesome, irrational and u reasonable.
Yeye people.

If he can't secure the country let him resign or allow us to secure ourselves .
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Igbojew: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
azikiweironsi:

My friend relax. Omoluabis don't jump into conclusion without a thorough study of the situation on ground.
Let them kill their leaders, elder statemen and burn their region,and rain curses and insulting the same region they run to for refuge
As Omoluabis we will act when necessary. Our quietness is not a sign of cowardice but to teach them lessons they refused to take from their elders they're now killing.
Chei see chest beating in the highest level.If we don't know you coward tribe well one will think you people have balls or have teeth to bite when the need arises...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Igbojew: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Soulvein:
You are trying to create an unnecessary tension where none exists. If Igbos are attacking Igbos, that's their problem to solve. This is electioneering period and attacks like this one loccur and are never peculiar to the South East. When a sniper killed a popular Ogun gubernatorial candidate few years ago along Lagos-Ibadan express way, you didn't write this kind of comment then?
You are just a typical confused Igbophobic bigoted fellow!
You have time to reply a lunatic and Igbo haters that only bark here on Nairaland but when you meet them in person you will see how they will be hailing your name in praises.Dont give them that attention they crave for rather avoid them and see how they fizzle and die.................I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by JooEeL(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

Biafrans no longer in wahala, it is One Nigeria group of people that supporting Nigeria foolishly that are in wahala, Fulani will Ruga them one by one.

O lenu.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by tfelicityk(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
christistruth01:

The IG of Police must refuse to give Police to Politicians who ride bullet proof Cars without providing the same for their Security detail

I concur with you bro...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by SugarGirl44(f): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
AK481:

If he can't secure the country let him resign or allow us to secure ourselves .

Nobody can secure you guys.
Even angel gabriel cannot.
So it’s not buharis fault.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by AK481(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Nobody can secure you guys.
Even angel gabriel cannot.
So it’s not buharis fault.

Then he should resign.
It's part of his KPI ,he lacks the ability to do it .
He should resign and see if his deputy can do better , that's how its done .
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by pocom35: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

The way you fools talk makes me laugh. Can you now see you guys are the most hateful and bigoted tribe in this country? You demons always wish death and destruction on the Igbos. Every sane mind knows these carnage happening in the East is political but.....people like you ony wish a nuke will be dropped on the east and everyone there dies. Fulani terrorists are hiding in the forests and attacking the communities in the South West but you bastards will never say anything about it, because slaves can never speak ill of their masters. They don't even cover it on the newspapers again but any single evil that happens in the East is shown on the frontpage of newspapers which makes me believe the live of 1 Easterner is worth the lives of 10 of you in the South West.
Stay there and be gloating over things happening in the East. The evil you wish your neighbors will soon consume you lots

No body is wishing anything on the east..
Igbos including myself live and thrive in every part of the federation without troubles whatsoever.. the Yorubas are even the most welcoming..

What is happening in east is as a result of the hatred and the evil the igbos wished upon Nigeria causing them to foolishly sponsor lunatics to carry arms in the name of protecting their forest..

The so called ESN have never shown live and direct a captured Fulani herdsmen dead or alive ..but you see them proudly chanting over murdered police men and the army..they have flunted the heads of their own people blood who are military officers simply because of the hatred and bad wishes on Nigeria..
The rest of the country specifically the SW remains 10x safer than the east and you know it..

The SW experienced the same magnitude of Fulani invasion but they and their leaders handled it intelligently..when the foolish igboho wanted to aggravate it ..Yoruba leaders quickly handled him..

But Igbos because of an uncontrollable rate of anger, sentiment and emotions..they nutured Ekpa and kanu to the seeds they have laid in the SE..

now it is yielding ..

I am not relating this to IPOB..
But the reality of insecurities in the SE today has IPOB and it supporters connected in every way
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by ZombieSlayer1: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
pocom35:

No body is wishing anything on the east..
Igbos including myself live and thrive in every part of the federation without troubles whatsoever.. the Yorubas are even the most welcoming..

What is happening in east is as a result of the hatred and the evil the igbos wished upon Nigeria causing them to foolishly sponsor lunatics to carry arms in the name of protecting their forest..

The so called ESN have never shown live and direct a captured Fulani herdsmen dead or alive ..but you see them proudly chanting over murdered police men and the army..they have flunted the heads of their own people blood who are military officers simply because of the hatred and bad wishes on Nigeria..
The rest of the country specifically the SW remains 10x safer than the east and you know it..

The SW experienced the same magnitude of Fulani invasion but they and their leaders handled it intelligently..when the foolish igboho wanted to aggravate it ..Yoruba leaders quickly handled him..

But Igbos because of an uncontrollable rate of anger, sentiment and emotions..they nutured Ekpa and kanu to the seeds they have laid in the SE..

now it is yielding ..

I am not relating this to IPOB..
But the reality of insecurities in the SE today has IPOB and it supporters connected in every way
Look at the bolded, how would someone looking to protect her forests be translated to hatred and evil? You're contradicting yourself.
The governor of Imo state, the IGP and now Ohakim have said that these killings have a political undertone and not ESN but I don't know why you guys tend to blame any evil that happens in the East on ESN.
You don't live in the east so you wont know. I'm sure you believe Gulak's death was also by IPOB, don't you? I'm sure you believe the attack on police headquaters was by IPOD, don't you?

The fact is that while some hoodlums have taken advantage of the unknown gunmen saga to perpetrate crimes, it doesn't mean anything that happens in the East is caused by IPOB. That's wrong. I, personally, would be extra happy if Simon Ekpa is captured dead or alive because I know some politicians are using his to cause instability in the East for their own selfish purposes
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:34am On Jan 04, 2023
JooEeL:

O lenu.
Speak general language (English) please

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by JooEeL(m): 1:13am On Jan 04, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

Speak general language (English) please

U get mawt o.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by pocom35: 2:03am On Jan 04, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Look at the bolded, how would someone looking to protect her forests be translated to hatred and evil? You're contradicting yourself.
The governor of Imo state, the IGP and now Ohakim have said that these killings have a political undertone and not ESN but I don't know why you guys tend to blame any evil that happens in the East on ESN.
You don't live in the east so you wont know. I'm sure you believe Gulak's death was also by IPOB, don't you? I'm sure you believe the attack on police headquaters was by IPOD, don't you?

The fact is that while some hoodlums have taken advantage of the unknown gunmen saga to perpetrate crimes, it doesn't mean anything that happens in the East is caused by IPOB. That's wrong. I, personally, would be extra happy if Simon Ekpa is captured dead or alive because I know some politicians are using his to cause instability in the East for their own selfish purposes

So when Simon Ekpa was a noble discipline of Kanu. He wasn't being wooed by politicians...when kanu praised the attack of Imo prison and began the saint UGM saga we all knew it was under his command.
Kanu has repeatedly ordered that UGM clears any checkpoints in Igbo land...Igbo people and their disciples supported it and Saint UGM carried out the tasks until kanu was captured..

Now Ekpa has continued what kanu started and your hypocritical self is telling me that Ekpa is being paid or wooed by politicians?

When Kanu ordered Saint UGM to clear all checkpoints..was he being wooed or paid by politicians ..when Kanu supported and indirectly claimed the raid on imo prison facility via his tweet ..was he being wooed as well..

May I remind you that Ekpa and autopilot group are simply continuing the gospel of Nnamdi kanu which is to rid the east of any checkpoints or security agencies. Or are there any differences..so because the table has turned and it is no longer the security men feeling the heat. You want to use some bullshit to cover up?

The politicians saying all this from the very day kanu ordered the raid of imo prison are all confused...otherwise they won't say such and ask the military to fight UGM instead of their non existent political sponsors..

Abaribe did the same thing..have you heard from him lately? ..
The south east is being emotional and not ready to end this..

Weather all the crimes committed in SE is done by IPOB or not..IPOB instigated it my trying to rid the east of the little Security she has and giving criminals the full confidence to carry out their businesses..

You are telling me that I don't live in the east...
Do you know there are part of Orlu that are fully in control of UGM /ESN.. those areas are now deserted..what about the raid by DSS in a community in imo where cannibals were discovered.. there were clearly Biafra flags and related items..who carries such..

Let call a spade a spade

And if you think all I am saying is trash and the politicians are behind this...
Now tell me...why are Saint UGM/ESN/IPOB not doing anything to stop it..or are they comfortable with the state of the SE today.. why have they not risen to Stem the rising insecurities by kidnappers etc.. or isn't it their job.. aside from killing officers their main job was to replace the officer's duties to protect SE citizens..why are dey relaxing quietly and only come out to deny evil perpetrated by their members

Why is it only during sit at homes you see them patrolling to kill innocent lives who do not obey and the waste any officer seen
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
JooEeL:

U get mawt o.

Loool
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by OlaoyoNaomy(f): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
"Are you worried about connecting your business with the right target audience?

Worry less! You're in the right place.
Daily Ads Marketing can help you to connect with your audience to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic 👌🏽.

Do you wish to know how? Slide up to reach us now!"
#connect #love #community #connection #nature #business #network #networking #explore #follow #grow #inspiration #marketing #entrepreneur

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by JoeNL22(m): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC / UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.