Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

I Almost Toasted Him! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Toasted Him! (14913 Views)

Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / How I Toasted A Female Bank Staff Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Pweety4me(f): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2011
Mynd_44:

Hmmm
GET OUTTT!!
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by SAFO(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2011
Meaning there's nothing wrong or taboo about approaching a guy. It's common place in the rest of the world.

I don't know why this is an issue with Nigerian women. Please school me.
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Pweety4me(f): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^^Why can't the MAN approach himself?why is he called a MAN?does he not know what he wants?
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by SAFO(m): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2011
That doesn't make you a man. Maybe he's not feeling her, but if she's feeling him then why not approach him?

So are women too good to get rejected? We get rejected all the time, just move to the next one lol
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Pweety4me(f): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2011
E he hee

Sorrey it doesn't work like that lads tongue

It's the man's duty to approach, if he can't then he should just 4get about it altogether.
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Decryptor(m): 12:59am On Sep 05, 2011
^^^Then why did u come here to make noise about almost toasting him? Are u sure it was not what was in his wallet and probably the Car he drove that lured you? Just Asking O?
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Zhahovic(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2011
SAFO:

Meaning there's nothing wrong or taboo about approaching a guy. It's common place in the rest of the world.

I don't know why this is an issue with Nigerian women. Please school me.
yeah pls tell them,
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Pweety4me(f): 9:55am On Sep 05, 2011
Decryptor:

^^^Then why did u come here to make noise about almost toasting him? Are u sure it was not what was in his wallet and probably the Car he drove that lured you? Just Asking O?

Daft comment.
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Goldieluks: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2011
lol.
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by DaDoctor: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2011
Ladies can hardly toast a guy these days cos we wud regard dem quickly as cheap. Due to this all they do is just look at you as if their life depended on u. Some talk with u just to set the tone and just last sunday when i went shopping for my wife who was out and ebing awauted. This fair skinned lady cudnt let me be. She wud say; 'No this is what yu need to make that kind of soup , and smilling. Up to a point she eevn helped in the shopping. But trust me. I AM MARRIED. I JUST WAVED AND SAID THANKS AT THE TALE END. I guess she didnt she my ring or chose to ignore it, or maybe harmless. Just thinking sha.
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Cassim: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2011
Hi,
I like your courage but you missed my gold medal by inches. I am 50 and have never had a lady toast me. A white lady did once. Times have changed. Ladies, go after your heart for Mr. right and not Mr. available. Cheers
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Cassim: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2011
Sorry. I meant to say no black lady ever toasted me but a white lady did once
. sorry for the error
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by queensmith: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2011
CHEII pweety what has nairaland done to you!!! lmao!

well you could always ask his email address and stalk add him on facebook instead cheesy cheesy
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Pweety4me(f): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^The question is what did i do to nairaland?

Am i not aloud to post freely?or did i insult any1?or do my postS add to any1's sorrow?

May God help the people of NL!!!
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by puppy2k(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
Na wa for you oooo poster , U saw a clean guy just wasting away , you no toast am , what if as he just go outside another ugly babe just come out from nowhere come begin toast am and he come gree for that babe , na who lose na ?no be u ?? ok what of as you sef just waka dey comot for the same place one kind person wey be like slowpoke come approach you and begin toast you and tel you say u be angel and that u look very pretty, na wetin you go do na ? no forget say opportunity comes but once , use ur senses and head next time ,
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Pweety4me(f): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^U drink ogogoro?

abi wetin dey high ur brain like that?

nansense!
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by MrCork17: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2011
Pweety4me. sweeeery toast me quick. I am vacant!! wink
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by chines4(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2011
Next just give the guy serious green light grin grin grin
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by puppy2k(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2011
Make u toast i no toast na him dey cause trouble ?? PWETTYYYYYYYY!!!NA WA OOOOOOOO!!!
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Mynd44: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2011
Pweety4me:

GET OUTTT!!

You are being childish
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by mixoull(m): 12:23am On Sep 06, 2011
Here is the point, as a guy in a serious relationship I cum across a lot of gals i admire so much, the fact is I tend not to exceed beyond "d look n let her go ish" sum chics cld be a big distraction to relationships, on the other hand, if as a chic u re bold enough to approach him u might end up realizing his very single with time but just shy at first or maybe gay undecided, if he happens to be a guy who is shy to approach ladies den u shld count urself luck becos he wldnt approach other chics he admires like he approached you
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Pweety4me(f): 6:36am On Sep 06, 2011
mixoull:

Here is the point, as a guy in a serious relationship I precipitate across a lot of gals i admire so much, the fact is I tend not to exceed beyond "d look n let her go ish" sum chics cld be a big distraction to relationships, on the other hand, if as a chic u re bold enough to approach him u might end up realizing his very single with time but just shy at first or maybe man-lover undecided, if he happens to be a guy who is shy to approach ladies den u shld count urself luck becos he wldnt approach other chics he admires like he approached you
Those are the worst type of babies guys!! cheesy

Mynd_44:

You are being childish
IF you want to count ya self as my 'pal' then don't trash talk to me or about me, it's very malicious and a very bad trait to have, there are ways to go about talking to people afterall u r entitled to ur opinion but u don't need to insult any1 whilst doing that, i don't insult any of you guys so pipe the hell down!!
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Meklex(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2011
in this time and age a woman toasting a man isnt weird, she just have to do it in a very diplomatic way.
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by mixoull(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

Those are the worst type of babies guys!! cheesy

IF you want to count ya self as my 'pal' then don't trash talk to me or about me, it's very malicious and a very bad trait to have, there are ways to go about talking to people afterall u r entitled to your opinion but u don't need to insult any1 whilst doing that, i don't insult any of you guys so pipe the hell down!!

Guess you can explain further,
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Pweety4me(f): 7:36am On Sep 06, 2011
^^^I've had experiences with them, i know them smiley
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Dondavsonlt(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2011
@Op, u almost toasted him? This is not an issue! I guess u should have toasted him. Only then will it become an issue!
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by splitnaija(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2011
Another worthless thread.
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Pweety4me(f): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2011
^^Another worthless male hater, y'know i am actually beginning to think people create extra ID's just to 'hate on people like moi, really pathetic y'know undecided
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Goldieluks: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2011
Pweety my wayo pal,hows you?
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by pinkrex(m): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2011
pweety4me, if you had a chance to toast any NLder, who will that be grin grin grin
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by ronkebp(f): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2011
Pweety4me i shaa!!! hope it is not my husband you saw in the store ooooo? i no dey share at all wink wink wink wink
Re: I Almost Toasted Him! by Pweety4me(f): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2011
^^Lol no wahala, but we fit share him kudi(money) tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? / What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.