Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. (2308 Views)

Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? / I Think I'm The Only Guy That Doesn't Like Sex At All!!!! / The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by sqlPAIN: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
I am so addicted to my scrotal sack, a.k.a my balls. I can't go a minute with touching my ballz. Anytime I'm alone, my hand is always in my trousers or shorts touching and slapping it, making weird noises with it. I just find it relaxing. I even dey do am as i dey use one hand dey type this. grin

1 Like

Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Beebah321(f): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
No go burst your balls ooo grin

8 Likes

Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
sqlPAIN:
I am so addicted to my scrotal sack, a.k.a my balls. I can't go a minute with touching my ballz. Anytime I'm alone, my hand is always in my trousers or shorts touching and slapping it, making weird noises with it. I just find it relaxing. I even dey do am as i dey use one hand dey type this. grin
And I m sure your hands ll v foul odour. You touching your sack is as a result of your masturbation practice.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Oceanjagaban: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
sqlPAIN:
Hope you no dey cook for people with that hand

3 Likes

Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by EmiDon11: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lol Nothing wey i no go see for nairaland. U mean u are addicted to ur ballz? What do we call this one now. Self gay abi one man gay

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Autobot05: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Part of the reasons I dey give " chop knuckle " instead of handshakes

4 Likes

Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by TheZeezle(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Autobot05:
Part of the reasons I dey give " chop knuckle " instead of handshakes
Chuck! Not chop bra

2 Likes

Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Autobot05: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
TheZeezle:

Chuck! Not chop bra

As far as you understood what I meant wink

5 Likes

Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Snowx: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nawaoo..things dey
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by imagrg(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
OP, please sorry to ask...Do you smoke weed?

I asked because there is a madman on my street who smokes weed and does exactly what you do. grin
sqlPAIN:
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by headbasher96(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
U the chop shit o.p do u know that balls the near anus from time to time
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Godsongang: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
cheesy
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Vinnie2000(m): 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lolss.. cheesy

Ur scrotum must be damn tired with the constant Pressing.. smiley
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Vinnie2000(m): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Beebah321:
No go burst your balls ooo grin

My Beebah babe, Wadup?

U don't appear here most times or you changed Monickers?
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Kharol1234: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Oga na only you oooo
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Cypress042(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
I was forced to remove mine now cheesy
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Streetmovement(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Foolish boy grin
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by DaInferno(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
sqlPAIN:
undecided we used to have this kinda dude back then in school. And since it was an all boys school, he didn't mind doing it anywhere, prep, class o, labour ground. We no d ever shake am. He's a better man today
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by DaInferno(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

And I m sure your hands ll v foul odour. You touching your sack is as a result of your masturbation practice.
which odour? U think say sack ma d smell??
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Beebah321(f): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Vinnie2000:

My Beebah babe, Wadup?

U don't appear here most times or you changed Monickers?
yeah. tongue
I no too dey come nairaland sef.
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by nicerod(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin grin

Hairy smelling balls

Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
DaInferno:
which odour? U think say sack ma d smell??
Body parts smell when there's heat. Especially parts that grows hair. More so, drops of pee from your penni's inside your boxer or pant combined with heat ll make sack smell. Yours na over heating dey make you touch am anyhow. And germs from the hand too combined with germs crested from sweat can make your sacks smell.
It's same for women except that we douche regularly
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by shantti(m): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
this one nah self bsdm nah
just buy handcuff and koboko and rope and skimpy bikini, suspend ur self with the rope, handcuff ur hands and start spanking ur ballswith the koboko, make sure u moan oh
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by udomonday: 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
sqlPAIN:
well if you can't play football like Messi,you can atleast play your balls.welldone.
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by jclassiq(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Body parts smell when there's heat. Especially parts that grows hair. More so, drops of pee from your penni's inside your boxer or pant combined with heat ll make sack smell. Yours na over heating dey make you touch am anyhow. And germs from the hand too combined with germs crested from sweat can make your sacks smell.
Are you a woman with a dick? How are you so knowledgeable on this subject?
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
jclassiq:

Are you a woman with a dick? How are you so knowledgeable on this subject?
Didn't you do biology?
Common sense tells you it's same with women. That's why we douche regularly. A woman that doesn't douche regularly ll smell under after a while. Especially after peeing.
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Uchenna10(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
sqlPAIN:

Visit mfm

Maybe u get sweetie..smiles

1 Like

Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by VeryWickedSimp: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Baby I don't like when you talk to other guys. I get jealous.

Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Aladdin1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
sqlPAIN:
Thats so gross!
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Rexymania(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
You're alone on this
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Dybala11(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

What he's doing is wrong and unhygienic, but then there's fire on the mountain if you as a guy is moving around with stinking privates o.
Re: I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. by Dybala11(m): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

And men don't wash their privates regularly?? Dey play o, just dey play. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl / Advice; A Man In Need Of A Child But, Not Yet Ready For Marriage Commitment! / Pissed Off Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.