Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through (28662 Views)

Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Allisgud: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Make them just throw lighted carton of knockout inside that truck,make everybody their jump off JAPA mode cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Tanimuabk: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
I dare challenge u for outside betting
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Timatayo1: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Rented a d organize crowds
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Godispeace: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
idiot what u doing there ? go to una paradise Anambra state build by una Obi Peter eleribu failure
Localemperor:
Abeg who go go outside betting, Tinubu will loss Kano State grin grin...

2023 anything way go give me money....

I dey Kurna Asabe Makaranta ( Fegge local govt ).. Words on the street.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by senatordave1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:

He will thrash atiku there

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Diligent1(f): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
ada9ja:
I don't use core north numbers at rally as yardstick cos most of them there are jobless and easily deceived to attend such during working hours.

Their slave master know how to coin their brains and make them to attend ...is not love is survival

Continue deceiving yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by technicallyrich(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
They came out for their governorship,Senate,rep candidate not for a drug dealer,theiff and ritualisst grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by senatordave1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kano presidential

Nnpp 1 mil
Apc 600k
Atiku 400k
Obi 25k

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by saysugar(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:

mumu this wan is loved if u dey Lagos ask any aboki who dey voting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by saysugar(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:
Kano presidential

Nnpp 1 mil
Apc 600k
Atiku 400k
Obi 25k
who tell u kwakwanso will lead kano vote? Tinubu will dominate Kano vote because Kano people knows nnpp is not relevant and can't waste vote!! Follow winner cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Kilometres: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:

You want bet? Obi no go see up to 5k votes for Kano?...
Which is about 000.15% of total votes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Villa12(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
wethebest:
Una wan still vote for poverty, banditry, herdsmen and bokoharam continuity? Suffer no dey tire una?
Tribalism nd religion hv really destroyed these evil men supporters dat they don't even care abt their future anymore. Suffering is nw their trademark grin
It is not about tribalism bro. OBI cannot win the election. He has no governors, senators, the legislatives, LG chairmen et al

Go and check how Buhari was able to defeat PDP in 2015 where more than 6 political party merged together with more than 15 governors defecting to the party before they could defeat a rulling party (PDP)

L.P. doesn't have it

2 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Speakz: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:

Nwa relax. We no get Fegge local govt for Kano.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by seguno2: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
wethebest:
Una wan still vote for poverty, banditry, herdsmen and bokoharam continuity? Suffer no dey tire una?
Tribalism nd religion hv really destroyed these evil men supporters dat they don't even care abt their future anymore. Suffering is nw their trademark grin

Maybe that is why ThiefNuibu is raising agberos, as the northerners are raising almajiris, by refusing to make education free to all children
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by drlateef: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
wethebest:

See wailing!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by drlateef: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
seguno2:

Maybe that is why ThiefNuibu is raising agberos, as the northerners are raising almajiris, by refusing to make education free to all children

Free education in Lagos. Check it out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by ufuosman(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
embarassed
Localemperor:

who do you think can win Kano state?

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by ufuosman(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Massive

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by seguno2: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
drlateef:
Free education in Lagos. Check it out.

Check what out?
Is every child in free primary, vocational and secondary schools since 1999 that progreThieves have been ruining the state?
What percentage of schools are owned by the government, compared to when progressive Jakande was in charge
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by 3seriez(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Forget all this noise. Kwankwaso still has Kano.
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Localemperor: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Superwave16320:
Wail harder but Tinubu won't be losing to Peter Obi or Atiku in Kano or Nigeria.

that one concern you, all I know be say, Tinubu go loss Kano. Make we go outside betting grin grin
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by sapele914(m): 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:

My goodness see crowd, Kano has set the stage

2 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Goodoldays(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Last minute cash out

If you know you know
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by sukar886: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Nah heart attack go kill those godforsaken zombidiots today
Jagaban of africa, on your mandate we shall stand
Mumu, which heart attack, so for ur mind tinubu go win kwankwaso and atiku for Kano, oga you are dreaming , is like u saying kwankwaso will win tinubu in Lagos .. keep on dreaming
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
have never seen this kind of love before, Kano and the entire North love Tinubu

God bless All Northern states and their leaders, insecurity in that region will soon be thing of the past, with Tinubu you're on the right side

vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kassim Shettima in next month election, you won't regret if you do so

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Shimran(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Superwave16320:
Wail harder but Tinubu won't be losing to Peter Obi or Atiku in Kano or Nigeria.

I guess that was sarcasm from him

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by sapele914(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:
that one concern you, all I know be say, Tinubu go loss Kano. Make we go outside betting grin grin
Gerrout Peasant Almijiri.
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by sapele914(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
sukar886:

Mumu, which heart attack, so for ur mind tinubu go win kwankwaso and atiku for Kano, oga you are dreaming , is like u saying kwankwaso will win tinubu in Lagos .. keep on dreaming
Even most in Kano State know that Kwankwaso is wasting his time, so no need to waste their votes on him.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by CartelKenneth: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Emilokan jagaban will soon die
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Mainmanpadi(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:

Come to Dawanau I'm ready to bet you that Tinubu will win Kano state

2 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Localemperor: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
bdon123:

Tinubu will win kano if n only if kwankwaso drops his ambition n follow tinubu.Kwankwasiya movement in kano supersedes current governor might.
Boss you Understand the game, Kwankwaso and Atiku go scatter Kano, only people that will directly benefit from Tinubu will vote for him.

Obi will win Sabin Gari and Jabba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah's Message To Buhari, Tinubu, Obidients, Supreme Court On Easter / President Buhari And Wife, Aisha Arrive Abuja Airport from Mecca (Video) / Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.