Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through (28599 Views)

Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by lhordspy: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUl7vK4qvfI

pictures and video from the street of kano as it stand still for Tinubu

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Localemperor: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Abeg who go go outside betting, Tinubu will loss Kano State grin grin...

2023 anything way go give me money....

I dey Kurna Asabe Makaranta ( Fegge local govt ).. Words on the street.

do you know why the crowd is much, Even those contesting for house of rep is campaigning today, i even saw a car from Bichi shouting " Sani for Kano house of assembly" grin grin No body takes Tinubu serious in Kano. They laugh at him.

116 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Mintyguy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
We are ready...let's go
O tun ti zeh

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by tijani0: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
February is very close.

Please Your Business Need a Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/KwaEaphaRUYBNwmZ9

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by LegendHero(m): 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jagaban Jagaban.

How many more of our lord favor will we deny? In the core North, see massive love.

I hope the security officers control the crowd to avoid stampede.

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by YorubaNiBaba(m): 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nah heart attack go kill those godforsaken zombidiots today
Jagaban of africa, on your mandate we shall stand

80 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by LeoDeKing: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin grin grin

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by oyin44: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubu is the people choice

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by ShouanA: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wow

5 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by femoomo(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mintyguy:
We are ready...let's go
O tun ti zeh

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Caen1: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Politics is not a day Game

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by iwaeda: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:

Tinubu yi luu Lee, if this is ALL Kano can show. grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Superwave16320: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wail harder but Tinubu won't be losing to Peter Obi or Atiku in Kano or Nigeria.

Localemperor:

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by wethebest(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Una wan still vote for poverty, banditry, herdsmen and bokoharam continuity? Suffer no dey tire una?
Tribalism nd religion hv really destroyed these evil men supporters dat they don't even care abt their future anymore. Suffering is nw their trademark grin

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by bdon123(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:

Tinubu will win kano if n only if kwankwaso drops his ambition n follow tinubu.Kwankwasiya movement in kano supersedes current governor might.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Alawode01(m): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubu for Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Eraddray(m): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Fegge local government is the commercial Heart of Kano start... That's real ground/street view....
What I'm wondering is who do u think will win in Kano State
Localemperor:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Itohanmiwa: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Destiny may be delayed but can not be denied. Well done JAGABAN, you earned this.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Ologundudu2020: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Omo mad people plenty ooooooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by juman(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Have you been to kano before?
There alot of people there.
I was in the old city one day, after zuhr prayer if you see the number of people coming out of the mosques, I thought there was war or something until a mallam explained to me that they were coming from mosques.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by yarimo(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
INEC should declare TINUBU as president elect as matter of urgent according to majority of Nigerians voters

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by LilyColin(f): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:

Thunderstorm strike you and yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Father4all: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hausa people just dey chop this man money

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by sofeo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Alright!
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Diligent1(f): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by ada9ja(f): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
I don't use core north numbers at rally as yardstick cos most of them there are jobless and easily deceived to attend such during working hours.

Their slave master know how to coin their brains and make them to attend ...is not love is survival

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Monumenter(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
F

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by FOOTSOLDIER1: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubu is a monster blood sucking demon from Irajigbi, a renowned drug kingpin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by PussyMiners: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
BAT 2023
The greatest Nigerian of the 21st century

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by LeoDeKing: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ipob pigs can't bear the pain.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by DSC7: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Unfortunately no happy faces because they were financially induced tongue...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by josilcool(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Like play like play....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy / Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone / Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.