Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through (28656 Views)

Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by tianshie(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
OkoRemi2023:
have never seen this kind of love before, Kano and the entire North love Tinubu

God bless All Northern states and their leaders, insecurity in that region will soon be thing of the past, with Tinubu you're on the right side

vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kassim Shettima in next month election, you won't regret if you do so

You don chop today? You tinubu shills will cry blood next month. Na here we dey.
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Bintdawood(f): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Speakz:

Nwa relax. We no get Fegge local govt for Kano.

grin grin FE got me grin
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Pabloma: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Father4all:
Hausa people just dey chop this man money
Na your papaa money?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Pabloma: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
ufuosman:
embarassed who do you think can win Kano state?
The mumu guy fi they tell you say na Obi.......they can not think beyond that dot circle

3 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Localemperor: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Eraddray:
Fegge local government is the commercial Heart of Kano start... That's real ground/street view....
What I'm wondering is who do u think will win in Kano State
Kwankwaso and Atiku will scatter Kano, Tinibu will come third and Obi will only win Sabon Gari and Jabba ( Igbo dominated area ).
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Cajal(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:
Abeg who go go outside betting, Tinubu will loss Kano State grin grin...

2023 anything way go give me money....

I dey Kurna Asabe Makaranta ( Fegge local govt ).. Words on the street.
Me
I dey asibiti Mallam, stay at tundu Fulani
Tinubu is a goal for here

4 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Localemperor: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Godispeace:
idiot what u doing there ? go to una paradise Anambra state build by una Obi Peter eleribu failure
As long as Nigeria still remain, i will go where ever i want to go, buy and build where ever i want, and you will do nothing about it.
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by CartelKenneth: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Itohanmiwa:
Destiny may be delayed but can not be denied. Well done JAGABAN, you earned this.

I wish you and your family a lifetime of pain and misery for all eternity
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Localemperor: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kilometres:

You want bet? Obi no go see up to 5k votes for Kano?...
Which is about 000.15% of total votes
Obi and Tinubu will loss Kano Bro, take that to the Bank grin grin
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by omonnakoda: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Eraddray:
Fegge local government is the commercial Heart of Kano start... That's real ground/street view....
really?
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Localemperor: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Speakz:

Nwa relax. We no get Fegge local govt for Kano.

Lol, Fagge way i dey like this, Bro what substance are you taknig?
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Localemperor: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
ufuosman:
embarassed who do you think can win Kano state?
Kwamkwaso or Atiku
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Localemperor: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mainmanpadi:
Come to Dawanau I'm ready to bet you that Tinubu will win Kano state
Make we meet for Rijinyan Lemon by 6:00 today grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
tianshie:

You don chop today? You tinubu shills will cry blood next month. Na here we dey.

you and your family will cry not me, 2023 is my own year of celebration and jubilation

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Localemperor: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Cajal:

Me
I dey asibiti Mallam, stay at tundu Fulani
Tinubu is a goal for here
Lol, me and you know say you no dey Kano. People laugh at Tinubu here Bro
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by ufuosman(m): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:
Kwamkwaso or Atiku
Let's see how it goes
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by tianshie(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

you and your family will cry not me, 2023 is my own year of celebration and jubilation

As long as you shill for Tinubu, you and your family will not know peace in 2023. No-hopers like you are four-a-penny, disposable to society. You shameless wreck of a human.
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Arokhetah: 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
tianshie:
Is Tinubu the causes of your frustration in life?

As long as you shill for Tinubu, you and your family will not know peace in 2023. No-hopers like you are four-a-penny, disposable to society. You shameless wreck of a human.
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
De bullion master is in town.
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by deeva2: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
An Abia state Indegene, whose state has no Traffic lights, is in Lagos calling Tinubu a Failure..

4 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Gozac: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:
Boss you Understand the game, Kwankwaso and Atiku go scatter Kano, only people that will directly benefit from Tinubu will vote for him.

Obi will win Sabin Gari and Jabba.

Guy you are truly living in Kano, I served in Jigawa state while my younger brother served in Kano. We used to stay in Hadeijia Rd Yankaba then.
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Gozac: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bintdawood:

grin grin FE got me grin
It's Fagge, the guy misspelled it
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Gozac: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:
Lol, Fagge way i dey like this, Bro what substance are you taknig?
Don't mind the guy
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
tianshie:

As long as i shill for Peter obi, i and my family will not know peace in 2023. No-hopers like me are four-a-penny, disposable to society. I'm shameless wreck of a human.

is there any peace in sad east? cursing a compound foool like you is like adding to the unsettled society in your useless region

may Amadioha handle you there and ugm finished you up

Tinubu will be your President from May 2023, na peme you go peme, no body cares

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by TheChameleon: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Eraddray:

It is not fegge but FAGGE

He's a flat head deceiving you.

Tinubu will win with a landslide. Better get used to it.

What's FAGGEs importance when KMC, Nassarawa, Tarauni LGAs dey ?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Pinito: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Father4all:
so you believed everybody was paid to attend

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by 2undeee(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
How much I dey Gigiyun Nassarawa GRA Kano State Tinubu is winning Kano

2 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Enumerator(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
You mean to say "mumu people's choice"
oyin44:

Tinubu is the people choice
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by frank14011991(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:
Abeg who go go outside betting, Tinubu will loss Kano State grin grin...

2023 anything way go give me money....

I dey Kurna Asabe Makaranta ( Fegge local govt ).. Words on the street.

do you know why the crowd is much, Even those contesting for house of rep is campaigning today, i even saw a car from Bichi shouting " Sani for Kano house of assembly" grin grin
I dey kano, dambare stake your money
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by LegacyB: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Father4all:
I will tell you a secret. Don’t tell anyone. Tinubu has actually not started spending honestly all you see for now is supporters spending. When he starts you will surely know and see it.

NB : It’s a shame that Nigeria can only produce
Tinubu , Atiku and Obi as Presidential candidate front runners , it’s show who we are as a nation. But among these Tinubu is still the best and he would win.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Localemperor: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
frank14011991:
I dey kano, dambare stake your money
Dan Ubanka, a ina kake. Za ka ci Durun Uwarka. Shege grin grin...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... / NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting / Donald Duke 2019 Presidential Posters Sighted At Victoria Island Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.