Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through (28659 Views)

Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Localemperor: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mandate2023:

Dey deceive ur sef....u dey ask ppl one by one who dey go vote abi grin grin grin werey dey cry
Dey deceive your self, Za ka gane bakada wayo.. grin grin
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Mrmb: 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:
Abeg who go go outside betting, Tinubu will loss Kano State grin grin...

2023 anything way go give me money....

I dey Kurna Asabe Makaranta ( Fegge local govt ).. Words on the street.

do you know why the crowd is much, Even those contesting for house of rep is campaigning today, i even saw a car from Bichi shouting " Sani for Kano house of assembly" grin grin No body takes Tinubu serious in Kano. They laugh at him.

Your words are yours, what me I'm seeing here is superb.... Jagaban 2023...
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Localemperor: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mrmb:

Your words are yours, what me I'm seeing here is superb.... Jagaban 2023...
Oya na, na next month. we shall see grin grin
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by wethebest(m): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
CUMIN:

The Anambra state obi ruled why is everyone of you outside the state majority littered in prison in Asia

80% of Yorubas re d ones selling their assets to migrate to UK with their families everyday. If tinubu mean well for them, why re they running from their country? The ones who can't travel are here wallowing in poverty nd shouting for a known corrupt politician to rule dem cox of tribalism nd religion. Am not an Ibo man. Am frm Edo. If u take an ibo man to sambisa today, he will still make money and prosper there. The ibos don't depend on any politicians or political position to gv dem crumbs. They can make their own money anywhere. Am supporting Obi because he is much younger and up to date with the world's technological way of doing things not these archaic thieves frm apc and pdp.
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Irupetepete: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Nah heart attack go kill those godforsaken zombidiots today
Jagaban of africa, on your mandate we shall stand
this thread got nothing to do with Peter Obi but you still foolishly dragged him into it
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by frank14011991(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:
Kai Dakata, nawa kakeso mu sa?
nawa kake dashi
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Localemperor: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
frank14011991:
nawa kake dashi
Ko nawa, kayi Magana grin
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by frank14011991(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:
a musulunchi chacha haramun ne
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Localemperor: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
frank14011991:
a musulunchi chacha haramun ne
Anma kanayi bet9ja de baba ijebu.
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by frank14011991(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:
Anma kanayi bet9ja de baba ijebu.
ni ba Dan chacha ba
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by saysugar(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
dominique:

Underestimate Kwankwaso at your own risk.
Localemperor:
okay let's see by feb25, I know and sure kwakwanso will not defect to another party because he is also want to start building his presidency seat now, likewise Buhari did . kwakwanso will surely affect atiku chance of winning, kwakwanso determination even pass Obi's own,obi is only ginger by obedience he is fed up already, reasonable man like obi knows he can't win with labour party at this time
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Reader530(m): 4:51am On Jan 05, 2023
Localemperor:

do you know why the crowd is much, Even those contesting for house of rep is campaigning today, i even saw a car from Bichi shouting " Sani for Kano house of assembly" grin grin No body takes Tinubu serious in Kano. They laugh at him.
I was there. You are correct. Wallahi most people there are for Guber and other positions candidate not presidential
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Coolgent(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2023
Localemperor:

You are right, the whole idea is to milk Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) / Turkur Buratai Visits Obiano - Photos / PDP Protest: Your Invitation Laughable, Crude – Saraki Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.