Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through (28657 Views)

Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by sangresan(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:
Abeg who go go outside betting, Tinubu will loss Kano State grin grin...

2023 anything way go give me money....

I dey Kurna Asabe Makaranta ( Fegge local govt ).. Words on the street.

do you know why the crowd is much, Even those contesting for house of rep is campaigning today, i even saw a car from Bichi shouting " Sani for Kano house of assembly" grin grin

Is it not how rallies are organized in Nigeria? In a typical rally, you will see mostly party members and officials, plus a few neutrals.

Why you come dey wyn yourself? Who is going to win Kano? Obi?

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by sangresan(m): 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
Omo mad people plenty ooooooo

In your family...We know.

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by sangresan(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
seguno2:

Check what out?
Is every child in free primary, vocational and secondary schools since 1999 that progreThieves have been ruining the state?
What percentage of schools are owned by the government, compared to when progressive Jakande was in charge

What's this idiot even saying?

What was the population of Lagos when Jakande governed them? Was it the largest state in Nigeria in terms of population during Jakande's era? What's the percentage of out-of-school children during his time?
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by sangresan(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:
Obi and Tinubu will loss Kano Bro, take that to the Bank grin grin

Omo Ibo, go and rest. Your Ipob agenda has run into a cul del sac.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by sangresan(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Gozac:

Guy you are truly living in Kano, I served in Jigawa state while my younger brother served in Kano. We used to stay in Hadeijia Rd Yankaba then.

Are you truly educated?

Because he mentioned few places in Kano, it means he is truly in Kano?
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Dandollars311(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Itohanmiwa:
Destiny may be delayed but can not be denied. Well done JAGABAN, you earned this.

Hahahaha,I laugh in Swahili.Lets see if he will even win in Kano State.Crowd wey them buy with money.Urchins
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by tianshie(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

is there any peace in sad east? cursing a compound foool like you is like adding to the unsettled society in your useless region

may Amadioha handle you there and ugm finished you up

Tinubu will be your President from May 2023, na peme you go peme, no body cares

Dyed-in-the-wool street wolves like you will perish in the ruin of Tinubu's ambition. You're a low hanging, worm-engorged, fruit ripe for the compost heap where all fools end their short, miserable lives.

A blockhead paid to promote a corrupt, arrogant nonagenarian online is a failed excuse of a human being. A shit-speck in toilet bowl. You're an archaic, prejudiced loser who should be ashamed to call himself a modern Nigerian.
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by frank14011991(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:
Dan Ubanka, a ina kake. Za ka ci Durun Uwarka. Shege grin grin...
Ina dambare, kawo kudin ka
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Dandollars311(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
yarimo:
INEC should declare TINUBU as president elect as matter of urgent according to majority of Nigerians voters
We will do that Sir if only he could stand erect for 15mins to give his congratulatory speech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Father4all: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Pabloma:

Na your papaa money?
GOD pu.nish your generations. Bast.ard
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by jaxxy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:
grin grin grin

All these propaganda campaigns to decive themselves not the people won't help them.
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Menclothing: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Few days to go new president will.emerge from.voters not Twitter
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Mayor101010(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lol! Desperados!! Fake and imaginary numbers.
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Localemperor: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
frank14011991:
Ina dambare, kawo kudin ka
To ba Masala, mu hadu a Rijiyar Lemo. Ka san wajen?
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by maasoap(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:

do you know why the crowd is much, Even those contesting for house of rep is campaigning today, i even saw a car from Bichi shouting " Sani for Kano house of assembly"

Are you a story teller? Lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by ada9ja(f): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Diligent1:

Continue deceiving yourself

Deceiving myself when the highest number of poorest people in Nigeria are in the north...

When an immediate family in the north has 28 to 40 members

When there the most gullible set of people in this country

You are happy cos that's where you can deceive them
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Bintdawood(f): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Gozac:

It's Fagge, the guy misspelled it

Yes i know smiley
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Cajal(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=Localemperor post=119704702] Lol, me and you know say you no dey Kano. People laugh at Tinubu here Bro[/quotes
I just left brother, I was there at malamm Aminu Kano asibiti...AKTH for a fellowship programs
It's RMK JAGABAN AND THEN ATIKU
for governorship it's ABA gida gida gida
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Localemperor: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=Cajal post=119707126][/quote] Lol..... why do you people fail to understand that Tinubu will not get up to 200k vote in Kano
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Meagainstthem: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Give it to North,They truly believe in agreement.
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by dominique(f): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
saysugar:
who tell u kwakwanso will lead kano vote? Tinubu will dominate Kano vote because Kano people knows nnpp is not relevant and can't waste vote!! Follow winner cool

Underestimate Kwankwaso at your own risk.
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Mandate2023: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:

do you know why the crowd is much, Even those contesting for house of rep is campaigning today, i even saw a car from Bichi shouting " Sani for Kano house of assembly" grin grin No body takes Tinubu serious in Kano. They laugh at him.

Dey deceive ur sef....u dey ask ppl one by one who dey go vote abi grin grin grin werey dey cry
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by yarimo(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dandollars311:

We will do that Sir if only he could stand erect for 15mins to give his congratulatory speech.
WE ? Shey you are Nigerian ? grin grin
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by seguno2: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
sangresan:
What's this idiot even saying?

What was the population of Lagos when Jakande governed them? Was it the largest state in Nigeria in terms of population during Jakande's era? What's the percentage of out-of-school children during his time?

I will ignore your insults and reply for the benefit of others.

1) Has the IGR growth and oil revenue plus loans being far more than population growth?

2) Yes, Lagos has been the largest behind Kano since the 1980s according to our census.

3) Percentage of out of school children then was minimal compared with under ThiefNuibu’s progreThief lootocracy. Moreover, the issue is the percentage of schools run by government as opposed to private schools.
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by TheChameleon: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Gozac:

Guy you are truly living in Kano, I served in Jigawa state while my younger brother served in Kano. We used to stay in Hadeijia Rd Yankaba then.

Someone that can't spell Fagge. Or Rijiyar Lemo?

You flatin0s can be very amusing.

Sangresan...don't mind the Okoro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by wickedtuna: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Energy harvest.
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by frank14011991(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:
To ba Masala, mu hadu a Rijiyar Lemo. Ka san wajen?
na San rijiyar lemu bani numban ka
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Emola12(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Localemperor:

do you know why the crowd is much, Even those contesting for house of rep is campaigning today, i even saw a car from Bichi shouting " Sani for Kano house of assembly" grin grin No body takes Tinubu serious in Kano. They laugh at him.
crowd with 70% voters card holder dah one nah crowd
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by CUMIN: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
wethebest:
Una wan still vote for poverty, banditry, herdsmen and bokoharam continuity? Suffer no dey tire una?
Tribalism nd religion hv really destroyed these evil men supporters dat they don't even care abt their future anymore. Suffering is nw their trademark grin

The Anambra state obi ruled why is everyone of you outside the state majority littered in prison in Asia

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by shegz24(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

Whether you hate him or not wony change that.

Only if Atiku and all the PDP division (G5,Kwankwaso,Obi) can come together do they stand a chance of unseating an incumbent party.
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
tianshie:

Dyed-in-the-wool street wolves like you will perish in the ruin of Tinubu's ambition. You're a low hanging, worm-engorged, fruit ripe for the compost heap where all fools end their short, miserable lives.

A blockhead paid to promote a corrupt, arrogant nonagenarian online is a failed excuse of a human being. A shit-speck in toilet bowl. You're an archaic, prejudiced loser who should be ashamed to call himself a modern Nigerian.

all this your dad boring biography won't stop Tinubu from becoming Nigeria President

your cursed is on your head
Re: Pictures & Video From The Streets Of Kano As Tinubu Drives Through by Localemperor: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
frank14011991:
na San rijiyar lemu bani numban ka
Kai Dakata, nawa kakeso mu sa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC / Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress... / We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.