Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Avoid This If Possible If You Don't Want To Die Young - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid This If Possible If You Don't Want To Die Young (1239 Views)

Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life. / My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. / A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid This If Possible If You Don't Want To Die Young by segunpraiz(m): 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
From my observation in this recent year 2022 we just got over, I discover that the number of people who died from road accidents are much more than any other form of death such as diabetes, HIV, seizures and the likes. My question now is should one avoid traveling by road which most importantly involves long distance. I however understand that some of us have to travel to and fro in order to take care of our needs. Should one avoid long distance journeys
Re: Avoid This If Possible If You Don't Want To Die Young by BlackMan6969(m): 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nigga pleeeaasse... What if i'm a driver? Should i stop working?

3 Likes

Re: Avoid This If Possible If You Don't Want To Die Young by frozen70(f): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
segunpraiz:
From my observation in this recent year 2022 we just got over, I discover that the number of people who died from road accidents are much more than any other form of death such as diabetes, HIV, seizures and the likes. My question now is should one avoid traveling by road which most importantly involves long distance. I however understand that some of us have to travel to and fro in order to take care of our needs. Should one avoid long distance journeys

No one is guaranteed of safety even with ordinary trecking

Hand every trip to God in prayers

Even someone standing safely at the bus top can still be hit by a vehicle

3 Likes

Re: Avoid This If Possible If You Don't Want To Die Young by Streetmovement(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Na God hand everything dey bro
Re: Avoid This If Possible If You Don't Want To Die Young by Cypress042(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
You need to understand that

Whether it's a long or short journey, someone that will have accident will still have accident, regardless undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest Dream You Ever Had / [watch Video] As 60-year-old Woman Causes Confusion Online With Her Massive Cʋ.. / Most Popular Call Girls In Uttam Nagar With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.