Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate (31467 Views)

Ngige: Why It Is Difficult To Increase Varsity Lecturers’ Salaries / Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home / Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by seunjungle1(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2023
'Ile laa wo ka to so omo loruko', this is one those Yoruba adages. Can you tell the meaning, or you remains omo ale jatijati?

Karlovych:
embarassed My name is Lateef Adegoke, I'm a Yoruba moozlem from Osun state and I'm OBIdient. I urge all well meaning Nigerians to support Labor party because they mean well for the country.

#OBIdience
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by backbone503(m): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2023
yetunsbay:
and why do Igbos hates APC ?

In order to protect its interest and grip of the region, the PDP has brainwashed them into seeing APC as a Fulani/Hausa controlled party, one thats anti-Igbo and whose govt. has incarcerated their son.

The Igbo's play the kind of politics Ngige is playing now. Ngige will definitely be sidelined by the incoming govt., then he'll begin to wail of been marginalized.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by maasoap(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2023
greenermodels:
Why is most of the APC top guns avoiding the campaign of Tinubu? The guy is been avoided like a leper.

Because he took the one and only spot all of them were dreaming of having, and they don't know how to let go. You should have known that without being told, dumbass.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by maasoap(m): 9:31am On Jan 05, 2023
Osobi32:
Ngige don use style shift from campaigning for tinubu..... He even said he is protecting his conscience and that Nigerians should look at their manifesto and vote who is best for the country. This guys are really warning the masses oooo.

Warning masses indeed grin grin grin
Ngige still believe that Tinubu took the South East slot, he's still bitter about it. Simple
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by maasoap(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed My name is Lateef Adegoke, I'm a Yoruba moozlem from Osun state and I'm OBIdient. I urge all well meaning Nigerians to support Labor party because they mean well for the country.

#OBIdience

Moozlem indeed grin grin grin
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by maasoap(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Ngige is half smart.

He knows Obi is not winning this race but doesn't want to be on igbos black list that's why he can't campaign for BAT in his locality.

Funny thing is he can't deliver BAT in Anambra and he knows it.

He is not a true party man like soludo and he is jealous of BAT. Had it been an igboman is the present flag bearer of APC he would have been everywhere campaigning.

So Ngige want to tell me that there are no other politicians who are friends with some of the top contestants but did take side?

That man should have kept quiet than bringing this unreasonable excuse.

Thank you. Are all those politicians not friend and brothers? I have never seen a dumber statement in my life! You're in APC but claiming that you can't work for the victory of your party's candidate just because PDP, NNPP and LP candidates are your brothers and friends! He should have been petted with pure water sachets for taking his audience for fools.
The guy believes that it was igbos turn and his turn in APC.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by MikeofAfrica: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2023
Kewtt:

Ngige is irrelevant. Ask why Ubah beat him silly in the Anambra State APC gubernatorial primaries?

The silencing....of ngige didn't start today neither did the intention of Tinubu to run started recently

Ngige did not contest Anambra APC Guber primary with Andy Uba.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Paramount01(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2023
BossGerald:
11 members of the Tinubu Apc campaign team tendered their resignation yesterday in Sokoto grin

E go clear for their eyes soon

Share the link i want to check somthibg
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by stuffs2002: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2023
greenermodels:
Why is most of the APC top guns avoiding the campaign of Tinubu? The guy is been avoided like a leper.

Why are IPOB always telling lies.

IPOB must have a deformation in their DNA to make them expert LIARS
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by stuffs2002: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2023
PointZerom:
We know that Ngige is 100% Obidient. He can't support a drug lord and a Boko Haram commander.

only IPOB PIIGS claim to know what someone didn't say
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by stuffs2002: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2023
BossGerald:
11 members of the Tinubu Apc campaign team tendered their resignation yesterday in Sokoto grin

E go clear for their eyes soon

More like 11 IPOB creating false news
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by stuffs2002: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2023
Karlovych:

#OBIdience

IPOB masquerading as people from other regions

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by izubext007: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2023
Ngige confuse.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Saintinoo(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2023
agadez007:
Ubah kwa?
You guys know nothing,since Ngige stopped contesting for governorship election in anambra,Apc have been garnering less votes,the people love Ngige but hate that useless party

Don't this yoruba guys, they don't travel, they only stay in thwirr states and depend on information from brown envelop Nigeria newspapers.

Imagine refering to Andy Uba as Ubah, Ngige have not contested for Governor since 2010.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Realrealfact: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Peter Obi is better

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Pascal9: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2023
Kewtt:

Ngige is irrelevant. Ask why Ubah beat him silly in the Anambra State APC gubernatorial primaries?

The silencing....of ngige didn't start today neither did the intention of Tinubu to run started recently
anybody that did not surport Tinubu will automatically change from an angel to Lucifer, remove Lagos money, tifnubu is not a good market
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by stuffs2002: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Ngige is half smart.

He knows Obi is not winning this race but doesn't want to be on igbos black list that's why he can't campaign for BAT in his locality.

Funny thing is he can't deliver BAT in Anambra and he knows it.

He is not a true party man like soludo and he is jealous of BAT. Had it been an igboman is the present flag bearer of APC he would have been everywhere campaigning.

So Ngige want to tell me that there are no other politicians who are friends with some of the top contestants but did take side?

That man should have kept quiet than bringing this unreasonable excuse.

Very true. Ngige should just have kept quiet..
But this is typical of the IIGBOS always thinking they are smarter than others.

Ngige would have been campaigning for for APC if Tinubu was an IGBO person
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Krepwis: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2023
What then is the difference between what the PMB was reported to have said....Nigerians should vote for any candidate of their choice.....and what this man is saying
greenermodels:

https://punchng.com/why-i-cant-support-any-presidential-candidate-ngige/
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Danniedpastor(m): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Says a bad omen like Obi.
Obi is a bad omen,a curse and the "worstest"governor.
Obi is anti growth and anti development.
A stingy and selfish person.
Name only one person Obi has helped to move up in life.He is a calamity,a grave disaster grin Soludo,Arthur etc.
Sensible people avoid Obi like the plague

Are you a f**l?
So, you measure a governor's success by the number of cronies he recruit?
No wonder you are campaigning for a sick drug Lord to lead your generation.
Tinubu himself was a mediocre governor in his time. He was not even in the top 5 governors then o. People like Donald Duke, Peter Odili, Chimaroke Nnamani we're the best of That era.
Peter Obi was one of the best in his own era... The records are there but senseless fellows won't see it.
Go ahead and enjoy your bala blu blu bla bulaba spitting lord ,OK.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Tareq1105: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2023
greenermodels:

He's sitting on the fence, and that's typical of them.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by tracychelsea13: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2023
The fact that he called Peter Obi is brother and others his good friends say it all. Ngige has let the cat out of the bag cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by EDOLUWA: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2023
A STATEMENT OF FACT THAT BUHARI AND HIS CABINET ARE NOT WITH TINUBU.

Ngige speaking in proverb so if you don't get it forget it...
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

Very true. Ngige should just have kept quiet..
But this is typical of the IIGBOS always thinking they are smarter than others.

Ngige would have been campaigning for for APC if Tinubu was an IGBO person

If osibanjo was the winner , yes Ngige would have campaigned for APC.
Nobody needs a cocaine snorter as head of state ..

Ask your fada
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Bobbiee: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2023
YOU CAN'T SUPPORT BECAUSE NON OF THEM ARE MEMBERS OF APP SIMPLE
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by shegz24(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2023
dem don disappoint this one.

No promise of him remaining as minister
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by PointZerom: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

only IPOB PIIGS claim to know what someone didn't say

Only demented Urchins will attack OBJ for not endorsing BAT even when same BAT didn't support OBJ.

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by 2016v2017: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Osobi32:
Ngige don use style shift from campaigning for tinubu..... He even said he is protecting his conscience and that Nigerians should look at their manifesto and vote who is best for the country. This guys are really warning the masses oooo.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by 2016v2017: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
galaxy2020:
Voting right is voting Obi, any other is a disaster.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by 2016v2017: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Fibonacci88:
All Buhari Ministers are avoiding Tinubu like a leper.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
greenermodels:

https://punchng.com/why-i-cant-support-any-presidential-candidate-ngige/

He's just playing smart. He still wants to serve as a Minister in the next election.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by eyeforeye(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Coolestguy2023:

Igbos can deny there father just to get "likes" on nairaland not to talk of denying there tribe

No real Muslim will spell the moozelm. The religion is too good and respect to spell in that manner.

Only an ipob will do such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift / "We Are Ready To Negotiate": Bandits Send "Save Our Soul" Message To Gov Dauda / 2019: What Will Happen If Buhari Does Not Seek Re-election – Governor Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.