Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate (31471 Views)

Ngige: Why It Is Difficult To Increase Varsity Lecturers’ Salaries / Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home / Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by opalu: 7:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Sicilyjoe: 7:16am On Jan 05, 2023
greenermodels:

https://punchng.com/why-i-cant-support-any-presidential-candidate-ngige/

Pls Is it possible to detect the POS where someone withdraw ur money with ur ATM card ? If so how
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by daygee12: 7:18am On Jan 05, 2023
greenermodels:
Why is most of the APC top guns avoiding the campaign of Tinubu? The guy is been avoided like a leper.

Ask Google and don't forget to ask why Soludo and Arthur Eze not supporting Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Buksaylor: 7:18am On Jan 05, 2023
greenermodels:

https://punchng.com/why-i-cant-support-any-presidential-candidate-ngige/

A bit more mature statement than the Idiotic thieves form Igbo land.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by HitSong: 7:18am On Jan 05, 2023
Foolish arrogant man

They have worked with you or you worked with them?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Menclothing: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2023
You don't Champaign for a party never expect any position when they win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by zoedew: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2023
He overrates himself. Failed politician.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Bigleaf1006: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2023
greenermodels:
Why is most of the APC top guns avoiding the campaign of Tinubu? The guy is been avoided like a leper.

Most of the APC top guns!! Are you kidding me, do you even know the meaning of what you typed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by maestroferddi: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2023
You certainly know that going against Peter Obi in today's Igboland is tantamount to political suicide....

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Fcwilly: 7:24am On Jan 05, 2023
Apart from that guy called FESTUS Keyamo other ministers are running away from this criminal called tifnubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Jack500: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2023
greenermodels:

In your damaged brain is Ngige a top APC gun!

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by phemmie06(m): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2023
Three are your friends one is your brother..... If you don't get it, forget it

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Bigleaf1006: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2023
Osobi32:
Ngige don use style shift from campaigning for tinubu..... He even said he is protecting his conscience and that Nigerians should look at their manifesto and vote who is best for the country. This guys are really warning the masses oooo.

He is scared for his life simple!! Dr.akuyili,ifeanyi uba,remember the attack on soludo's hometown after he criticised obi etc .all thisreadily comes to mind......obi's henchmen are all over Anambra and anyone seen to be against him must be eliminated.

Do you even see top pdp stalwarts campaign for atiku in anambra,thay are all scared of the mindless obi zombies......talk about politics of hate and you expect other regions to accept obi with open arms.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by ladipo007: 7:28am On Jan 05, 2023
Pls who is attending Tinubu rally?president absent,vice presiden absent,SGF absent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Tzar(m): 7:29am On Jan 05, 2023
Who cares old fool! Your time as minister is one of the worst in NIGERIA’s existence. Your support is a minus and not a plus!

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Devil1Messenger: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2023
Kewtt:

Ngige is irrelevant. Ask why Ubah beat him silly in the Anambra State APC gubernatorial primaries?

The silencing....of ngige didn't start today neither did the intention of Tinubu to run started recently
You people are too funny
G5 Governors will soon be irrelevant to you guys cheesy
Anybody against Tinubu is irrelevant from obasenjo to clark now ngige grin
Una go hear word las las

4 Likes

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by mycar: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Says a bad omen like Obi.
Obi is a bad omen,a curse and the "worstest"governor.
Obi is anti growth and anti development.
A stingy and selfish person.
Name only one person Obi has helped to move up in life.He is a calamity,a grave disaster grin Soludo,Arthur etc.
Sensible people avoid Obi like the plague
Obi doesn't single out one person and help, he helps everyone equitably, He doesn't form cliques. He is a technocrats kind of politician and not a career politician that reward thugs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Devil1Messenger: 7:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Ngige is half smart.

He knows Obi is not winning this race but doesn't want to be on igbos black list that's why he can't campaign for BAT in his locality.

Funny thing is he can't deliver BAT in Anambra and he knows it.

He is not a true party man like soludo and he is jealous of BAT. Had it been an igboman is the present flag bearer of APC he would have been everywhere campaigning.

So Ngige want to tell me that there are no other politicians who are friends with some of the top contestants but did take side?

That man should have kept quiet than bringing this unreasonable excuse.
You are just dumb and stupid and ignorant
Same Ngige used ACN to win a senatorial post in anambra
The only ACN in the entire South east in 2011.
Same Ngige used ACN to dust soludo in the 2010 anambra governorship election when Soludo contested under PDP

Anybody not supporting u guys are always irrelevant. Who is soludo in Anambra compared to Ngige?
Soludo that begged Obi for APGA ticket in 2014 after running away from PDP when he lost woefully to Obi in 2010. grin

Una stupidity go clear soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by adecz: 7:38am On Jan 05, 2023
A short man's reasoning always
falls short.

What has friendship got to do with
who you will vote for❓☹️☹️☹️

Reduced height always reduces IQ.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by matm: 7:38am On Jan 05, 2023
Nigerian masses, the cost of every thing in the market is rising more.Its getting out of hand.
Nigeria's loan to hit 77trillion under Apc.
The ball is now in ur court.
Hardship knows no tribe nor religion.
Vote for PO.Thumbprint on the ballot paper that has d picture of three persons: a man, a woman and their son.Thats Labour party.The only hope of the youths.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by 5starMan: 7:40am On Jan 05, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Ngige is half smart.

He knows Obi is not winning this race but doesn't want to be on igbos black list that's why he can't campaign for BAT in his locality.

Funny thing is he can't deliver BAT in Anambra and he knows it.

He is not a true party man like soludo and he is jealous of BAT. Had it been an igboman is the present flag bearer of APC he would have been everywhere campaigning.

So Ngige want to tell me that there are no other politicians who are friends with some of the top contestants but did take side?

That man should have kept quiet than bringing this unreasonable excuse.
So because of Soludo's stupidity you creepy rat think that he is APC
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by jcross19: 7:41am On Jan 05, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Name only one person Obi has helped to move up in life.He is a calamity,a grave disaster grin Soludo,Arthur etc.
you are big fool, we are talking about reviving a dying economy you are talking about help someone to rise, so helping someone to rise is the yardstick for a good governance for the masses? So you mean to raise corrupt leaders that hoard the wealth of millions of people in their pockets and their families? Ah ah see the kind of people I'm sharing Nigeria with.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by sangresan(m): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2023
chinae:
To way these guys think, they are ur friends so you wouldn't want to soil the chances of another nomination from any of them.

Keep your spread high, but the hand writing is on the wall.

No be Omo Igbo... It's in their blood.

Read the history of Azikiwe.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2023
Kewtt:

Ngige is irrelevant. Ask why Ubah beat him silly in the Anambra State APC gubernatorial primaries?

The silencing....of ngige didn't start today neither did the intention of Tinubu to run started recently

I know u must bark like dog. Must everyone support Tinubu?
He is a smart Igbo man. I swear Ngige will vote for Obi.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Bidemichel: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2023
Who send u before mr tif ngige
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by ak22(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2023
is good as you did not support any of them because you are a falled minister .
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Hahahah.

Don't cry for Anambra people. Cry for your own people.
Igbos love him like that. Igbos don't beg for someone to help them. Igbos help themselves.

Unlike una wey dey lazy to the bone looking for whom to help una
Igbos are self made.
Ask Lagosians & Kano people.
Soon igbos will buy all lands in Lagos and send una into the ocean.
Lolz.
Money makes the world go round.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wives Of APC Governors At National Women Conference (photos) / Buhari’s Economic Policies “opaque, Archaic” – Oby Ezekwesili / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Swept His Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.