Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom (33245 Views)

Andrew Tate And Brother Tristan Arrested In Romania On UK Warrant. / Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania / 'He's On His Own': King Charles Ousts Prince Andrew From Buckingham Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Gingerbreadman2: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
43Ronin:

Those rag heads actually chased the most powerful country in the world out of their country. They have a right to speak when others are speaking lol

After someone has stayed in their land for 20yrs and sucked every suckable, they think they chased them?
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by 43Ronin: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Everything you mentioned is part and parcel of warfare everywhere.

I'm surprised to hear that Nigerians served under NATO's International Security Assistance Force.

How is that possible when Nigeria is not one of the 42 nations who contributed troops to the force?

I meant nigerians who are citizens in the country. E.g canada is a member of NATO. There are nigerians who are Canadians, British and Americans and they served there bro
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by obinna4r: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
The West will always want to eat their cake and have it. Every country has its own rules and policy and that should be respected....The West will always want to eat their cake and have it. Every country has its own rules and policy and that should be respected.......
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by IamPlato(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
kay29000:

Hello. Can you please give me a link to the guy's videos... Or tell me his YouTube name
. You think say na lie ABI... Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a6qPReKjtk that's the link to one of his short videos.

That's his YouTube channel or go YouTube and search blackman da traveller
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by jimetagambo: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
meobizy:
This guy is a fad. In three to five years, nobody will remember his name. That is, if he doesn’t commit a heinous crime before then. His type will do anything for attention. Nobody remembers Kevin Samuels today and that one performed a better service at bettering men’s lives.
I have never even heard of him before the arrest. Same Taliban that banned women recently from attending University.

Apparently, for the Taliban to be on his side, he is a misogynist and an extremist.

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by IamPlato(m): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=Kingpele post=119735777][/quote]. You think the world is protecting females from stronger genders? You are shamefully uneducated... You better go and see what is happening out and teach your children before your daughters grow up bleeped up
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by IamPlato(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
ruggedtimi:
oya na travel go Afghanistan!! Andrew Tate dey argue with small gal online over climate change. Na the real owners of the world show am shege.
you don't have sense sir.

Greta Thurmberg is a puppet used by governments, she is the dumbest thing in the world, Andrew Tate didn't argue with the child dude.

Those real owners of the world you mentioned are about to destroy the lives of your children, sit down there and be fooling around... You think hookup girls wey full everywhere is a coincidence? Continue talking rubbish, don't go and fight the 'owners of the world' that you worship.

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by jimetagambo: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
obedience4:

Clap for yourselves dude, seems you know more info than the Romania authorities that charge him for kidnapping and slavery of women..
That's how many of you came out to defend rkelly till he was proven guilty..
Wait till the court's decides
Just yesterday, his vehicles were also seized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by IamPlato(m): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
luizpippo:

Wasn't it Taliban that stopped female education? Any justification for that?
bro o can sit with you and discuss the importance of what the Talibans did....

Just to give you a hint, university education is one of the leading reasons of feminism and hookup culture destroying the worldt
Today. The Talibans understand one thing that you don't, too much power and exposure to women will become a problem in the future of their country.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by IamPlato(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sweetplum:

I can talk about Russia and Ukraine. We now v evil minded people aided and being praised by islamists across the world just because they feel the western power has to be dethroned.
I m not loyal to the west. But I know who's more evil. Putin's evil, Taliban is evil and you that's here to promote them is their urchin.
Believe what you want...
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by IamPlato(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
feckos:

It's obvious a lot of people here don't know him.

I am convince this arrest is just a plot to silence him. I follow him, Candace Owens and Jordan Peterson on Youtube and these are one of the few still protecting our masculinity in this confused world.

I pray God makes a way for him out of this.
. Omo you get brain abeg. I follow all the people you mentioned including Ben Shapiro, Conservative Twins, Officer Tatum... And more

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by kay29000(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
IamPlato:
. You think say na lie ABI... Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a6qPReKjtk that's the link to one of his short videos.

That's his YouTube channel or go YouTube and search blackman da traveller

I never doubted you. I just wanted to learn... I agree with you, a lot of us are misinformed by the western media.

Thanks for sharing the link.

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by obedience4(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
jimetagambo:

Just yesterday, his vehicles were also seized.

Good, while some clowns say here on nairaland that he has been freed
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by obedience4(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
IamPlato:

Greta Thurmberg is a puppet used by governments, she is the dumbest thing in the world, Andrew Tate didn't argue with the child dude.

Those real owners of the world you mentioned are about to destroy the lives of your children, sit down there and be fooling around... You think hookup girls wey full everywhere is a coincidence? Continue talking rubbish, don't go and fight the 'owners of the world' that you worship.

Greta a puppet, someone so Young fighting for your future and the future of your planet is now a puppet..
How in wish someone in your family can attained the height she has gone..

Am here trying to reason how dose the number of hookup girls in Nigeria have to do with international politics or even the subject been discussed.

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by obedience4(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
IamPlato:

Just to give you a hint, university education is one of the leading reasons of feminism and hookup culture destroying the worldt
Today. The Talibans understand one thing that you don't, too much power and exposure to women will become a problem in the future of their country.

Look at the rubbish a man wrote you, God forbid any female should come through you..I pity the females in your family, that they have an human like you.
Thank God people with such mindsets are not in the corridor of power.
At the age and despensatiom a individual is it worried about education for woman, and seeing women do well.
Please before education, even in the biblical times there were prostitution. Education doesn't change it.
But the Truth is this either you like it or not women with expectional gift will always rise to the top,

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Otobong3374(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
KingLennon:
The West will always want to eat their cake and have it. Every country has its own rules and policy and that should be respected....

Which Policy Are You Talking About? Okay Policy Of Generating Terrorists?? Okay Policy Of Bombing Your Follow Human Being? Okay Policy Of Forcing Women To Live Premitively? Okay Policy Of Banning Western Education?? Okay Policy Of Stopping Women Not To Join Politics? Okay Policy Of Stopping Men Not To Shave Their Bears And Barbe Your Head? Okay Policy Of Forcing Men To Dress With Galftan All The Time?? Some Of You Don't Even Know That Life Without Freedom Is Dead. I Will Continue To Say This, Afghans Are Under Prison. As Long As Taliban Governmen Is Concerned, No Freedom For Afghans. You That Have Freedom In Your Stop Saying What You Don't Know.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Ugohenryugo(m): 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
DennisEche:
Talibans ... funny people grin grin grin grin grin
So Taliban should be praised?
The way you sound eeen, I won't be surprised if you are sympathetic to Boko Haram as well.

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Otobong3374(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

After someone has stayed in their land for 20yrs and sucked every suckable, they think they chased them?
Don't Answer That Boy, He Doesn't Know Anything. Let Him Keep On Wailing Blood Afghanistan Can Never Change & It Just Like Nigeria. Some Of These Useless People That Are Using This Forum To Write Nonsense Don't Have Common Sense & They Don't Even Know What Afghans Are Passing True In The Hands Of Taliban. And When I See Some Useless Nigerians Using Afghanistan Problem To Downgrade America I Always See Them As The Greatest Fools On Earth. America Went To Afghanistan To Stop The The System Of Taliban Government And Its Terrorism Based On What Osama Bin Laden Did To USA By Bombing World Trade Centre. And For America Had In Mind To Stop Taliban Government & Its Terror Act. Some People Don't Even Know That America Was Using Afghans Forces To Fight Taliban Rebelious Forces. My Question Is Can Taliban Win USA In Face To Face War?

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by DennisEche(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ugohenryugo:

So Taliban should be praised?
The way you sound eeen, I won't be surprised if you are sympathetic to Boko Haram as well.
Praise ke... They are funny because of their ideology . You got me wrong maybe
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by ruggedtimi(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
IamPlato:

keep thinking global warming is a hoax...and live in limbo

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by KingLennon(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
Otobong3374:
Which Policy Are You Talking About? Okay Policy Of Generating Terrorists?? Okay Policy Of Bombing Your Follow Human Being? Okay Policy Of Forcing Women To Live Premitively? Okay Policy Of Banning Western Education?? Okay Policy Of Stopping Women Not To Join Politics? Okay Policy Of Stopping Men Not To Shave Their Bears And Barbe Your Head? Okay Policy Of Forcing Men To Dress With Galftan All The Time?? Some Of You Don't Even Know That Life Without Freedom Is Dead. I Will Continue To Say This, Afghans Are Under Prison. As Long As Taliban Governmen Is Concerned, No Freedom For Afghans. You That Have Freedom In Your Stop Saying What You Don't Know.
What is this one saying God? Those men are Arabs. They have their own religion.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Winnin009: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
IamPlato:

The last time Andrew news was posted I saw alot of unreasonable comments from people... Many of these people don't even know who he is but they were quick to fire at Andrew Tate because you heard he was arrested.

This world has higher number of fools that is why wisdom and intelligence is so valuable.

The world is a problematic place today because simps are in power in very powerful places. Go and listen to Andrew Tate on YouTube and Twitter and Rumble then you will know why they are trying to silence him with false allegations.

We should learn to understand things before opening your basket mouth to talk about it.

Even the Talibans you criticize you don't know shit about them, it is what the silly international news feeds you that you believe.
There is a black guy on YouTube touring Afghanistan visiting the Talibans and it turns out what you think about them is not true.

In world affairs you don't understand just shut up and watch instead of talking.

What exactly is not true? That women are treated as objects or that they can’t go to school?!

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Winnin009: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
zoer:
The Talibans are right here......feminism is killing the UK

Lol. That’s why they go to extreme lengths to oppress their women.

Those animals are less than men!

3 Likes

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by IamPlato(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
ruggedtimi:
keep thinking global warming is a hoax...and live in limbo
where did I say global warming is a lie
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Winnin009: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
IamPlato:

Omo! You be animal!

Don’t mention me because my next reply would still be to call you an animal!

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by IamPlato(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
obedience4:

Look at the rubbish a man wrote you, God forbid any female should come through you..I pity the females in your family, that they have an human like you.
Thank God people with such mindsets are not in the corridor of power.
At the age and despensatiom a individual is it worried about education for woman, and seeing women do well.
Please before education, even in the biblical times there were prostitution. Education doesn't change it.
But the Truth is this either you like it or not women with expectional gift will always rise to the top,

nigga I will just say this to you, what you do not know or experience you can never understand...

I no be Muslim but I can see one of the reason why the Talibans took that action.

My conversation with you is over, you are not intellectual enough for the conversation you are driving at.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by IamPlato(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
obedience4:

Greta a puppet, someone so Young fighting for your future and the future of your planet is now a puppet..
How in wish someone in your family can attained the height she has gone..

Am here trying to reason how dose the number of hookup girls in Nigeria have to do with international politics or even the subject been discussed.
This clarifies that you are indeed not intellectual enough for the conversation you are driving at.

It's also the reason why your brain can't comprehend the connection of hookup to international politics.

Enjoy son...

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by obedience4(m): 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
IamPlato:
nigga I will just say this to you, what you do not know or experience you can never understand...

I no be Muslim but I can see one of the reason why the Talibans took that action.

My conversation with you is over, you are not intellectual enough for the conversation you are driving at.

I am not looking to engaged in Conversation, I don't chat with madmen like you, I just wanna call you for what you are..
Enjoy your shit hole

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by BRATISLAVA: 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
His sponsors are worried. Undercover butty boy.

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Panda7(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
are those people on the pics not the same people from jesus christ era?
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Goodbadbowy419: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
IamPlato:

The last time Andrew news was posted I saw alot of unreasonable comments from people... Many of these people don't even know who he is but they were quick to fire at Andrew Tate because you heard he was arrested.

This world has higher number of fools that is why wisdom and intelligence is so valuable.

Fact

The world is a problematic place today because simps are in power in very powerful places. Go and listen to Andrew Tate on YouTube and Twitter and Rumble then you will know why they are trying to silence him with false allegations.

We should learn to understand things before opening your basket mouth to talk about it.

Even the Talibans you criticize you don't know shit about them, it is what the silly international news feeds you that you believe.
There is a black guy on YouTube touring Afghanistan visiting the Talibans and it turns out what you think about them is not true.

In world affairs you don't understand just shut up and watch instead of talking.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by revolt(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tate AKA the top gee CANT BE SILENCED. The matrix will tey to kill him but Kevin samuels has already started an uprising. Men in the West are beginning to revolt. Those trying to destroy the nuclear family will go down with their feminist ideas. TATE must be freed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza / 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) / President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.