Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom (33276 Views)

Andrew Tate And Brother Tristan Arrested In Romania On UK Warrant. / Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania / 'He's On His Own': King Charles Ousts Prince Andrew From Buckingham Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by WasiuTheViper: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by RedChiefPriest: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by ogascomax: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2023
This guy is been persecuted. He said that they want to kill me because they can't control me. When you are out of their control they will use all means to destroy you like how they used stupid propaganda like black lives matter and some mumu was celebrating a derogatory word against us(men of colour).

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by 43Ronin: 8:53am On Jan 05, 2023
Lol nothing wey musa no go see for gate.. so taliban is advising the west to pull down their skirts and show some balls against feminist. cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2023
obedience4:
Is it safe to say all redpillers in nairaland are terrorist?? grin

Can't wait when they sentence the idiot to many years in jail.
They(Tate and Taliban) have one major thing in common.. which is... "Hate against women".. wink
MISOGYNY!!

3 Likes

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by teemy(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2023
The same Tate that has been released since?

I saw a youtube video where he and his brother talked of their arrest and had them detail that the whole thing was caused by one of the ladies whose boyfriend saw her during an interview on Tate only to tell the boyfriend she was being held against her will when the boyfriend called to ask what she was doing at Tate's party.

Same lady CCTV showed going to collect Pizza from the delivery guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OdnwzVj-GU

2 Likes

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Angelfrost(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2023
Well, most stoic chauvinists and misogynists are offended by the incarceration of one of their top mentors!

Personally, I embrace a lot of truths the man has been dishing out, but if he is truly guilty of these charges, then he should face the music!

There should always be a clear line between masculinity and misogyny! Especially for those who go the length of propagating or supporting violence against women.

4 Likes

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by meobizy(f): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2023
This guy is a fad. In three to five years, nobody will remember his name. That is, if he doesn’t commit a heinous crime before then. His type will do anything for attention. Nobody remembers Kevin Samuels today and that one performed a better service at bettering men’s lives.

4 Likes

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Gingerbreadman2: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:
The World is gradually being taken back from the precipice of destruction that Wokism, Feminism, and the West have taken us to.

From Asia to Russia, and Africa, we are gradually saying No to all these Sodomic and Gomorrahic(if any word like that exist) lifestyles that the West is forcing down our throats.

What is wokism? This trend of jumping on the anti-woke bandwagon, is it not wokism itself?

What is wokism? This trend you guys jump on to be anti-woke, is it not wokism itself?

We all can't be mad na, can we??
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Kingcalls: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2023
But Andrew tate is free
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by obedience4(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They(Tate and Taliban) have one major thing in common.. which is... "Hate against women".. wink
MISOGYNY!!

True, we can see how the Taliban is treating women in Afghanistan..
Tate is even worse, because he is influencing such barbaric ideology on a lot of men today.
I hope he rut in jail

4 Likes

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Gingerbreadman2: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2023
ogascomax:
This guy is been persecuted. He said that they want to kill me because they can't control me. When you are out of their control they will use all means to destroy you like how they used stupid propaganda like black lives matter and some mumu was celebrating a derogatory word against us(men of colour).

Funny.... You're so deep into right wing conspiracy that you don't know you are being controlled by the racist that hate you

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by obedience4(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2023
teemy:
The same Tate that has been released since?

I saw a youtube video where he and his brother talked of their arrest and had them detail that the whole thing was caused by one of the ladies whose boyfriend saw her during an interview on Tate only to tell the boyfriend she was being held against her will when the boyfriend called to ask what she was doing at Tate's party.

Same lady CCTV showed going to collect Pizza from the delivery guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OdnwzVj-GU

YouTube video?? grin
A simple Google search will save you from this inferno.
Dude is in police custody, subject to when the authorities charged him to Court.

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Gingerbreadman2: 9:08am On Jan 05, 2023
43Ronin:
Lol nothing wey musa no go see for gate.. so taliban is advising the west to pull their down skirts and show some balls against feminist. angry angry cheesy angry grin

Says a bunch of rag head that wears gown... Irony of life
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2023
IamPlato:

The last time Andrew news was posted I saw alot of unreasonable comments from people... Many of these people don't even know who he is but they were quick to fire at Andrew Tate because you heard he was arrested.

This world has higher number of fools that is why wisdom and intelligence is so valuable.

The world is a problematic place today because simps are in power in very powerful places. Go and listen to Andrew Tate on YouTube and Twitter and Rumble then you will know why they are trying to silence him with false allegations.

We should learn to understand things before opening your basket mouth to talk about it.

Even the Talibans you criticize you don't know shit about them, it is what the silly international news feeds you that you believe.
There is a black guy on YouTube touring Afghanistan visiting the Talibans and it turns out what you think about them is not true.

In world affairs you don't understand just shut up and watch instead of talking.
I realise some ll justify Putin's madness in Ukraine, now it's Taliban. Even Gumi is justifying bandits. I don't blv anyhow but I v good brains and knowledgeable of international relations to know what's really happening. The west may v their faults but I know the real evil which is the Taliban. Soon we'll know more about Andrew Tate.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Shalashaska: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2023
Top G!

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Adakintroy: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2023
Althoug he is not my favorite person I think its all load of Bs. Cuz that guy don't need to rape or force any woman to do shitt he has the money and everything women naturally wants they will come to him on their own.

2 Likes

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Kingcalls: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2023
obedience4:
Is it safe to say all redpillers in nairaland are terrorist?? grin

Can't wait when they sentence the idiot to many years in jail.

Another simp ...simps are just too dull , they are like puppies that are on leech ...throw them left, they follow, throw them right, they follow ... they are very stable and being fools .... they are well controlled and they feed on whatever they are told .... women love using them cos they know they are fools

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by obedience4(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Accused for crimes he didn’t commit but I get people want him taken down because he constantly reminds us that most people are slaves,

We all can be better and f$&k the system. None of his haters have even stopped to think why he would need to when he’s constantly kicking woman out.

Top G has been a good influence to young white men to help them understand that they have to be on their A game to succeed in life.

Neoconservative got to him but we pray for him to be set free.

We all must stop USA hegemony before it destroys the world

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.

Even you?
I never knew that you also against women right,
Well am not surprise, when you love countries like north Korea, Russia, Iran, Syria, etc countries know for their abusive record against women, and women right and equality, then I should not be shock.

Tate will pay for his crimes, and go to jail.

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2023
What did I just read. Wow
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by SmartyPants(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2023
TheBoy1740:
They already freed them sef. They explained their side on twitter. It was pretty funny.

He's not been released.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Kingcalls: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

MISOGYNY!!

I can bet that u don't even know the meaning of that word...that already shows how dumb u are

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Jeromejnr(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2023
meobizy:
This guy is a fad. In three to five years, nobody will remember his name. That is, if he doesn’t commit a heinous crime before then. His type will do anything for attention. Nobody remembers Kevin Samuels today and that one performed a better service at bettering men’s lives.

Lol..which no one remembers Kevin Samuel's today? Someone I see people constantly talk about till today on TikTok, Youtube and Insta?

Human beings sef.

7 Likes

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by obedience4(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2023
Kingcalls:

Another simp ...simps are just too dull , they are like puppies that are on leech ...throw them left, they follow, throw them right, they follow ... they are very stable and being fools .... they are well controlled and they feed on whatever they are told .... women love using them cos they know they are fools

Shuuuu, shut the Bleep up, you can take a placard an go protest against his arrest..
Women this women that..
Yet a woman is the minister of finance in your stupid Nigeria, controlling all the finances in your country.

You know what is so painful, the Chief persecutor in Romania is a female, won't that be nice, the person who goanna put your god in prison is a woman.

Seems you are a product of a broken home, it no ones fault your mum didn't take care of you,.
Stop putting your anger on women, because the women in your life failed you...

Should I call child services for you?? grin so that you can be placed in the foster care systems, ode

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Kingcalls: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2023
obedience4:

YouTube video?? grin
A simple Google search will save you from this inferno.
Dude is in police custody, subject to when the authorities charged him to Court.

Stop being a simp... God is against simps ...see u see hell

2 Likes

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by azpekuliar: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2023
Well they have something in common - Misogyny. No surprises.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Kingcalls: 9:26am On Jan 05, 2023
obedience4:

Shuuuu, shut the Bleep up, you can take a placard an go protest against his arrest..
Women this women that..
Yet a woman is the minister of finance in your stupid Nigeria, controlling all the finances in your country.

You know what is so painful, the Chief persecutor in Romania is a female, won't that be nice, the person who goanna put your god in prison is a woman.

Seems you are a product of a broken home, it no ones fault your mum didn't take care of you,.
Stop putting your anger on women, because the women in your life failed you...

Should I call child services for you?? grin so that you can be placed in the foster care systems, ode

U are a bloody bonified simp with no future... u are lost and have no value...u are nothing but a sub human
Men
Women
Children
Animals
Ghosts
Simps

U are last on line

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by meobizy(f): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2023
Jeromejnr:

Lol..which no one remembers Kevin Samuel's today? Someone I see people constantly talk about till today on TikTok, Youtube and Insta?

Human beings sef.
Surely not on my YouTube feed. I don’t use the other platforms.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Skyeyeye: 9:29am On Jan 05, 2023
obedience4:

Even you?
I never knew that you also against women right,
Well am not surprise, when you love countries like north Korea, Russia, Iran, Syria, etc countries know for their abusive record against women, and women right and equality, then I should not be shock.

Tate will pay for his crimes, and go to jail.
Who's this Ekuke barking? What do you know about Tate's crime? The problem with you women is hypocrisy. How about crime against men? Some of those countries you mentioned have nothing against women. They just don't buy the idea of your toxic feminism.

Those guys have nothing against Tate at the moment. Investigation is still ongoing and Tate will laugh at people like you again. Now, go and get some food with your N50 last card. Andrew Tate is rich already. Nobody knows you!

3 Likes

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2023
This guy that's always islamizing everything he says online !

I pay less attention to him though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Putin Vows To Cut Gas Supply Tomorrow Unless Europe Pays In Roubles / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.