Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom (33275 Views)

Andrew Tate And Brother Tristan Arrested In Romania On UK Warrant. / Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania / 'He's On His Own': King Charles Ousts Prince Andrew From Buckingham Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Aaronsrod: 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
IamPlato:
bro o can sit with you and discuss the importance of what the Talibans did....

Just to give you a hint, university education is one of the leading reasons of feminism and hookup culture destroying the worldt
Today. The Talibans understand one thing that you don't, too much power and exposure to women will become a problem in the future of their country.

Ignore this fool. He has never been in the abroad.

Where I live now if a man beats a woman they call it 'sexism'. If I hold a woman on the street to myself it is 'sexual harassment'. You cannot beat a child. Not even a dog.

University education for woman spells death to the life of Nigeria man.

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by isaacola57: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
obedience4:

So i should believe you because of What one idiot posted on social media grin
So the idiot knows more than the Romania authorities..this is not Nigeria were arrest are just made.
Rkelly is rich yet in jail, esptien also in jail, oj Simpsons went to jail, these guys are richer than Tate yet they went to jail,for the same things Tate did, molesting woman, women trafficking, sexual offenses against women..
Feminism according to you is the right to vote?
Feminism according to you is the right to education?
Abi? You are clown, a foolish one
Am a guy OK.
Cheers
stop defaming someone, the guy has not been sentenced yet. All these allegations are not yet proven yet. All this won't make ladies like you.. Go and make money brother. Wishing bad to someone that hasn't been sentenced.. grow a pair
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by isaacola57: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Aaronsrod:

Ignore this fool. He has never been in the abroad.

Where I live now if a man beats a woman they call it 'sexism'. If I hold a woman on the street to myself it is 'sexual harassment'. You cannot beat a child. Not even a dog.

University education for woman spells death to the life of Nigeria man.
either u take the risk like many people do or raise your kids and marry Ur wife in Nigeria and don't take her to the west.

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by MamaletASO: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
This must be an interesting topic..

I want to know some fact.

Pls keep me posted

sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Otobong3374(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
KingLennon:

What is this one saying God? Those men are Arabs. They have their own religion.
Okay They Have Their Own Religion? Your Type Is In Position Of Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket In Nigeria. I Thank God I'm Not There
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by pansophist(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Every person that the matrix hate have three stages they must pass through.

1. The first one is blackmail. They blackmail you with all their giant media and banned you everywhere. They've done this to Tate.

2. Then if the first didn't work, They will falsely accuse you of something you didn't do, something so bad that even your die hard fans will hate you if they hear about it.

3. Then the last one is If you're still stubborn and won't relent, then the final stage is death. You'll be killed.

Tate is in the second stage right now. In detention, then will do everything possible to make him be on their side and shut up.

If he refuse, then he will die in such a convincing way, maybe a plane crash, or that he has an heart attack. The suicide route won't work because he has said it multiple times that he will never kill himself.

This is why all these societal cancer such as LGBT, feminism, racism and anything that divides people covers media everyday. They want humanity to fight with each other while they perfect their plans. The old divide and rule strategy.

If one if smart and aware, you'll see the game for what it is. And that's what exactly Tate is preaching against. We are all in this soup together.

The day you also stand up against the system, they will come for you. But the number rule you must live by is to never ever believe anything that comes from mainstream media. Except weather forecast.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Razoul: 1:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Lol. Imagine actually believing this psyop. Andrew tates is nothing more than a Freemason
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Jimmythewise: 6:26am On Jan 06, 2023
Enddy50ty:
According to Andrew Täte, he always knew this would happen, he knows the matrix who controls the world would have him arrested.
They deliberately want to make men the weaker vessel in today's society by globally promoting their Feminist ideology.

That's probably why the Taliban is concerned about his freedom.
Good point. Go and check 80% of last year's Hollywood blockbusters. All saying thesame thing.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by SodiumValproate: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2023
Triangles1:
Talibomb.

When it's ClitoBOMB you can call Siofra and my darling Sweetplum kiss

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by chariisGRACE(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
pansophist:
Every person that the matrix hate have three stages they must pass through.

1. The first one is blackmail. They blackmail you with all their giant media and banned you everywhere. They've done this to Tate.

2. Then if the first didn't work, They will falsely accuse you of something you didn't do, something so bad that even your die hard fans will hate you if they hear about it.

3. Then the last one is If you're still stubborn and won't relent, then the final stage is death. You'll be killed.

Tate is in the second stage right now. In detention, then will do everything possible to make him be on their side and shut up.

If he refuse, then he will die in such a convincing way, maybe a plane crash, or that he has an heart attack. The suicide route won't work because he has said it multiple times that he will never kill himself.

This is why all these societal cancer such as LGBT, feminism, racism and anything that divides people covers media everyday. They want humanity to fight with each other while they perfect their plans. The old divide and rule strategy.

If one if smart and aware, you'll see the game for what it is. And that's what exactly Tate is preaching against. We are all in this soup together.

The day you also stand up against the system, they will come for you. But the number rule you must live by is to never ever believe anything that comes from mainstream media. Except weather forecast.

Even their weather forecast should not be relied on grin
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by pansophist(m): 1:33am On Jan 07, 2023
chariisGRACE:

Even their weather forecast should not be relied on grin

You are right man. Sometimes if I wan go jog, I go check the weather forecast. The thing go tell me say rain no go fall, then twenty mins while jogging, rain go come start to fall. grin

2 Likes

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Gambit001: 7:26am On Jan 07, 2023
pansophist:

You are right man. Sometimes if I wan go jog, I go check the weather forecast. The thing go tell me say rain no go fall, then twenty mins while jogging, rain go come start to fall. grin
I was about saying this. Lol grin
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by luizpippo(m): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
IamPlato:
bro o can sit with you and discuss the importance of what the Talibans did....

Just to give you a hint, university education is one of the leading reasons of feminism and hookup culture destroying the worldt
Today. The Talibans understand one thing that you don't, too much power and exposure to women will become a problem in the future of their country.

grin grin grin grin

Are you freaking serious?

I refuse to join you in such arguments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Putin Vows To Cut Gas Supply Tomorrow Unless Europe Pays In Roubles / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.