Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom (33287 Views)

Andrew Tate And Brother Tristan Arrested In Romania On UK Warrant. / Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania / 'He's On His Own': King Charles Ousts Prince Andrew From Buckingham Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Tolumiide: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2023
blaise26abj:

And feminists are sweet jolly angels ? The same ones who paved the way for lgbtqrst nonsensez don’t worry pedophiles are joining soon .

Balenciaga saga is just them testing the society . They are coming for the kids too .
Every groups you mentioned and yourself inclusive are extremists.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by obedience4(m): 11:25am On Jan 05, 2023
jimmychang:

SHE IS A TRAINED FIGHTER AND ONE OF THE BEST BUT AN AVERAGE TRAINED MALE FIGHTER WILL Bleep HER UP GUY. ALL MEN CAN DO HARD JOBS GUY.E be like say you grow up pamperd grin grin

You see the problem with the feminist movement.Their problem is the 1 percent of men who are at the top and in the end the common man suffers all of it because those guys at the top won't be touched.If they want only the soft jobs then they are hypocrites.They say they are disenfranchised in every way why can't do do the hard ones na.These feminist are a lazy bunch who blame their problems on men.You no dey use your head.Bro think.Even the men they are fighting against are still in competition with each other.There was a woman who wanted to ne navy seal but she said she can't because she can't keep up with the guys and she can never in her life.

These current feminist want everything because they have pussy and nothing else.If a woman is qualified I see no reason why she won't get the job.Unfortunately for her she will be in competition with six other men who are more qualified or as qualified as her.Feminism was to make women better but now they glorify halotry or prostitution.Go girl you deserve it.No accountability grin

Why transgender dey beat female for fight grin cheesy grin cheesy. WHY THAT TRANSGENDER SWIMMER DESTROY THE OTHER FEMALE IN THAT OLYMPIC COMPETITION.

I get your point,
But there is always that girl in your class that receive the same lessons you received but was way ahead than the guys in your class.
I just hope you are as you say you are I real life,
Not that you are somewhere begging one bitch not to leave you grin
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Aboki99(m): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2023
IamPlato:

The last time Andrew news was posted I saw alot of unreasonable comments from people... Many of these people don't even know who he is but they were quick to fire at Andrew Tate because you heard he was arrested.

This world has higher number of fools that is why wisdom and intelligence is so valuable.

The world is a problematic place today because simps are in power in very powerful places. Go and listen to Andrew Tate on YouTube and Twitter and Rumble then you will know why they are trying to silence him with false allegations.

We should learn to understand things before opening your basket mouth to talk about it.

Even the Talibans you criticize you don't know shit about them, it is what the silly international news feeds you that you believe.
There is a black guy on YouTube touring Afghanistan visiting the Talibans and it turns out what you think about them is not true.

In world affairs you don't understand just shut up and watch instead of talking.

God bless you! How wise! By the way, I very much doubt if you are a Christian from the south of Nigeria. if you are, you defintely have an independent, critical mind!
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by jimmychang: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2023
obedience4:

I get your point,
But there is always that girl in your class that receive the same lessons you received but was way ahead than the guys in your class.
I just hope you are as you say you are I real life,
Not that you are somewhere begging one bitch not to leave you grin

Yes I am human and I have emotions.Hard guy is not by muscles but by your mental strength.I don't even have a girlfriend but I get pussy on a steady.I have endured trauma and betrayal from loved ones at an early age.I matured early grin cheesy.My philosophy is 'that person or thing you are killing yourself over another person is tired of it.So I don't beg women to stay with me.I am enough and I know my worth.

About the girl in my class ,yes there was but we never said she can't be better than us academically if we can't do shit about it.Some people are just exceptional regardless of gender. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by IslamIsIdiotic: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2023
Well, given that the Taliban lost millions, I would say they definitely suffered the worst punishment.
Like I said, the Americans wanted to introduce democracy and human rights which are concepts that only work with intelligent human beings. They have never been known to work on lower life forms.

Skyeyeye:
IslamIsIdiotic is too demented to know that. How heroic to give up on a war of 11 years after losing thousands of American soldiers?
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2023
LocalStandard1:
So Nairaland too are on this propaganda, smear campaign? What has Andrew Tate really done to deserve the gang up?

Let's try allegedly kidnapping an American woman and bragging about it. Is that enough for you?

It's so funny when I see you folks defend these extremists that have zero regards for Africans.

From Tate, to Trump and Jordan Peterson, these men are white supremacists, that you think they fight 'wokeness' does not make them your allies.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2023
obedience4:

Even you?
I never knew that you also against women right,
Well am not surprise, when you love countries like north Korea, Russia, Iran, Syria, etc countries know for their abusive record against women, and women right and equality, then I should not be shock.

Tate will pay for his crimes, and go to jail.

You can see where I said the things they accused him is a crime

Did I say that I love crime

I did not expect this from you to rush without understanding.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Skyeyeye: 11:53am On Jan 05, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Well, given that the Taliban lost millions, I would say they definitely suffered the worst punishment.
Like I said, the Americans wanted to introduce democracy and human rights which are concepts that only work with intelligent human beings. They have never been known to work on lower life forms.

"Lost million" but won the war and leave USA with no choice but to even equip them with more deadly top tier military-graded weapon. That sounds like those millions didn't fight in vain.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Skyeyeye: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

For your own good, stop engaging that slowpoke.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by IslamIsIdiotic: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2023
America has been there since October 7th 2001. They invaded just about 3 weeks after the 9/11 attacks.

What were so called Taliban doing between October 7th 2001 and 30th August 2021 when America withdrew?

Everything about the American presence in Afghanistan happened on America's terms. The Americans invaded when they felt like invading and they left when they felt like leaving.

The only thing the Americans did wrong was that they left in a disorganised manner.

Let me ask this. If America had said they were going to stay for another 20 years, what would the Taliban have done?

43Ronin:

Bro America ran away with their tails between their legs. They ran so fast they left all their weaponry behind and betrayed all the people that had embraced westernization.Don't you know that Afghanistan means Burial ground of empires.... lol
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by obedience4(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

You said a crime "he didn't commit"
And you also Praise him,
I will like you to read your comment again, and see for your self, if you were condemning or glorifying his wicked acts
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by LocalStandard1(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
GeneralShepherd:

Let's try allegedly kidnapping an American woman and bragging about it. Is that enough for you?
It's so funny when I see you folks defend these extremists that have zero regards for Africans.
From Tate, to Trump and Jordan Peterson, these men are white supremacists, that you think they fight 'wokeness' does not make them your allies.
Firstly the kidnap story is a lie, she was there on her own accord. Don't believe everything you hear, especially from a woman against a man.

Secondly, I very much know about these people you mentioned and their unspoken motives, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I will align with the lesser evil to fight the bigger one making my work easier.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by IslamIsIdiotic: 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
We'll see how those savages manage to maintain high tech weaponry.

Or do they think it is dane gun?

The Iraqi army that America trained was also in habit of running away from Islamic State fighters and abandoning their weapons.

But at end of the day, it was Kurdish Pershmerga female fighters who disgraced the so called warriors of allah.

Skyeyeye:
"Lost million" but won the war and leave USA with no choice but to even equip them with more deadly top tier military-graded weapon. That sounds like those millions didn't fight in vain.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Truvelisback(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Enddy50ty:
According to Andrew Täte, he always knew this would happen, he knows the matrix who controls the world would have him arrested.
They deliberately want to make men the weaker vessel in today's society by globally promoting their Feminist ideology.

That's probably why the Taliban is concerned about his freedom.
The U.S and U.K are feminists countries. They have succeeded in influencing feminism in our men in Africa, especially Nigeria but thank God for some of us who are resisting their feminists influence.

1 Like

Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Skyeyeye: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
We'll see how those savages manage to maintain high tech weaponry.

Or do they think it is dane gun?

The Iraqi army that America trained was also in habit of running away from Islamic State fighters and abandoning their weapons.

But at end of the day, it was Kurdish Pershmerga female fighters who disgraced the so called warriors of allah.

Now you're deviating. It's a war, and USA lost. Sorry, I don't hate the USA but it is what it is. USA lost fathers, mothers, and children in the war front and still lost the war and even equipped their enemies. How pathetic?
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Skyeyeye: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Truvelisback:
The U.S and U.K are feminists countries. They have succeed influencing feminism in our men in Africa, especially Nigeria but thank God for some of us are resisting the their feminists influence.
These are same country imposing LGBTQ on African countries like Uganda. Thank God for Russia
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by IslamIsIdiotic: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
The USA entered Afghanistan and stayed for 20 years. Everything happened on America's terms. They entered when they wanted to enter and they left when they wanted to leave. If they said that were going to stay for another 20 years, what would the Taliban have done?

Skyeyeye:
Now you're deviating. It's a war, and USA lost. Sorry, I don't hate the USA but it is what it is. USA lost fathers, mothers, and children in the war front and still lost the war and even equipped their enemies. How pathetic?
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Truvelisback(m): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Skyeyeye:
These are same country imposing LGBTQ on African countries like Uganda. Thank God for Russia
They have succeeded in turning men into the Weaker Vessels in their countries, they want to do the same in Africa.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Skyeyeye: 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
The USA entered Afghanistan and stayed for 20 years. Everything happened on America's terms. They entered when they wanted to enter and they left when they wanted to leave. If they said that were going to stay for another 20 years, what would the Taliban have done?
20 years and all that for nothing? Isn't that even more shameful?
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Skyeyeye: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
Truvelisback:
They have succeeded in turning men into the Weaker Vessels in their countries, they want to do the same in Africa.
Have you noticed women are now the ones that physically abuse men in little arguments? They don't want equal rights. They want more rights to oppress men
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Truvelisback(m): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Skyeyeye:
Have you noticed women are now the ones that physically abuse men in little arguments? They don't want equal rights. They want more rights to oppress men
This is very terrible.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by IslamIsIdiotic: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Is Osama Bin Ladin still alive? Is Mullah Omar the leader of the Taliban in 2001 still alive? These were the ringleaders of the 9/11 attack and the Americans have butchered both of them. In the case of Bin Laden those Navy Seals wiped Bin Laden's entire family out of existence.

Skyeyeye:
20 years and all that for nothing? Isn't that even more shameful?
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by 43Ronin: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
America has been there since October 7th 2001. They invaded just about 3 weeks after the 9/11 attacks.

What were so called Taliban doing between October 7th 2001 and 30th August 2021 when America withdrew?

Everything about the American presence in Afghanistan happened on America's terms. The Americans invaded when they felt like invading and they left when they felt like leaving.

The only thing the Americans did wrong was that they left in a disorganised manner.

Let me ask this. If America had said they were going to stay for another 20 years, what would the Taliban have done?

Bro you won't understand cry we lost good men, Nigerians, brothers in Kabul and especially the korengal. I was lucky because I was NATO ISAF and my MOS did not need active deployment outside FOB(thank God). But the nigerians in USA & british military were not so lucky. The ones that survived eventually lost it to PTSD..
Intially qe overan them with the american element of surprise but We never won the war bro, we just id not anticipate the afternath of that and so couldn't outlast the Taliban in the fight. I agree with you tho that the hajis are medieval Islamic extremist, but you can't take away their warrior spirit.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Skyeyeye: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Is Osama Bin Ladin still alive? Is Mullah Omar the leader of the Taliban in 2001 still alive? These were the ringleaders of the 9/11 attack and the Americans have butchered both of them. In the case of Bin Laden those Navy Seals wiped Bin Laden's entire family out of existence.

Is a decorated US General Harold J. Greene and are thousands of US soldiers still alive? USA took their service men to another man's country to die and eventually lost. That's so sad!
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by IslamIsIdiotic: 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Everything you mentioned is part and parcel of warfare everywhere.

I'm surprised to hear that Nigerians served under NATO's International Security Assistance Force.

How is that possible when Nigeria is not one of the 42 nations who contributed troops to the force?

43Ronin:

Bro you won't understand cry we lost good men, Nigerians, brothers in Kabul and especially the korengal. I was lucky because I was NATO ISAF and my MOS did not need active deployment outside FOB(thank God). But the nigerians in USA & british military were not so lucky. The ones that survived eventually lost it to PTSD..
Intially qe overan them with the american element of surprise but We never won the war bro, we just id not anticipate the afternath of that and so couldn't outlast the Taliban in the fight. I agree with you tho that the hajis are medieval Islamic extremist, but you can't take away their warrior spirit.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by IslamIsIdiotic: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
That's the problem with low lives. They are cursed with low intellectual capacity. Only a low life would compare a soldier who died on active duty in the service of his fatherland to a criminal terrorist.
I guess by your logic, the soldiers who have perished in Sambisa forest deserve to be mocked like Shekau and all the other dead BH leaders.

Skyeyeye:
Is a decorated US General Harold J. Greene and are thousands of US soldiers still alive? USA took their service men to another man's country to die and eventually lost. That's so sad!
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Skyeyeye: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
That's the problem with low lives. They are cursed with low intellectual capacity. Only a low life would compare a soldier who died on active duty in the service of his fatherland to a criminal terrorist.
I guess by your logic, the soldiers who have perished in Sambisa forest deserve to be mocked like Shekau and all the other dead BH leaders.

Lol... I thought we were having an intelligent argument. Here you are shipping in insult. Lol.... A General in the army is a great loss to a nation. It's sad you don't know terrorists are soldiers too. They're below the worth of a whole General.

It's a shame on the USA to have an ordinary person like you think their General's life is worth less than the lives of 100 terrorist leaders.

Now, I'm done with you. You've had enough of my attention. Goodbye forever, Frustrated Slowpoke.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by Kingpele(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=IamPlato post=119727148]...

The last time Andrew news was posted I saw alot of unreasonable comments from people... Many of these people don't even know who he is but they were quick to fire at Andrew Tate because you heard he was arrested.

This world has higher number of fools that is why wisdom and intelligence is so valuable.

The world is a problematic place today because simps are in power in very powerful places. Go and listen to Andrew Tate on YouTube and Twitter and Rumble then you will know why they are trying to silence him with false allegations.

We should learn to understand things before opening your basket mouth to talk about it.

Even the Talibans you criticize you don't know shit about them, it is what the silly international news feeds you that you believe.
There is a black guy on YouTube touring Afghanistan visiting the Talibans and it turns out what you think about them is not true.

In world affairs you don't understand just shut up and watch instead of talking.[ your so called wisdom and intelligence is vain ,true wisdom doesn't victimise any gender ,God didn't create women for sports but to be helpful to humanity, he created both male and female in his image and likeness, society tends to protect weaker vessel from brutality of the stronger gender ...love everyone around you as u wished to be loved..treat everyone around you as u desire to be treated ...as for your position about taliban, u are doing the same thing you preaching against..propaganda!!!,any terrorists group can hire anybody to launder thier dark reputations, is no big deal, at the end terrorists are terrorists, by their actions u shall know them
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by irunoko(m): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
IamPlato:

In world affairs you don't understand just shut up and watch instead of talking.
thank you.the west manipulates the mind through the Media to make people hate who they want you to hate and love who They want you to love and that was the exact same tactics they used for ghadaffi.they used the Media to make him appear as a wicked tyrannt who should be pushed out ASAP.they made his own people viciously hate him because he wanted to make the African currency not to rely on the American dollar and because of that they slandered him so badly that his own people wanted him dead by means

The point is anyone who's not promoting their depraved agenda or dare tries to wake Africa and the world up, they'll use Every means to either assassinate or cancel him.i even fear they might clone Tate Andrew
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by obedience4(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:

Why wasting your superior IQ on that fool.
He will soon RUn when he has noting off his stupid Brain..
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by IslamIsIdiotic: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Skyeyeye:
Lol... I thought we were having an intelligent argument. Here you are shipping in insult. Lol.... A General in the army is a great loss to a nation. It's sad you don't know terrorists are soldiers too. They're below the worth of a whole General.

I know I really shouldn't be surprised, but wow. What a môrònīc spin on a very simple truth. When did I ever devalue the loss of General's life? My post was skinning you alive for doing the very same thing you now accuse me of doing.

It's a shame on the USA to have an ordinary person like you think their General's life is worth less than the lives of 100 terrorist leaders.

Now, I'm done with you. You've had enough of my attention. Goodbye forever, Frustrated Slowpoke.

Thank you for living up to your billing as a single digit IQ, dung eating, piece of sewage.
If you weren't all the things I ascribed to you, you wouldn't be comparing what it means to be a General in the US Army with what it means to be a general in your hopelessly incompetent Nigerian Army.

You can crawl back into your hole now.
Re: Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom by kay29000(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
IamPlato:

Hello. Can you please give me a link to the guy's videos... Or tell me his YouTube name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Putin Vows To Cut Gas Supply Tomorrow Unless Europe Pays In Roubles / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.