Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) (6379 Views)

On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by kyber(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2023
Don’t ever talk about what girls bring to the table again mention me and I’ll swear for you.

They will bring this but you will still eat it hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by Fmghewzy2: 9:37am On Jan 05, 2023
This should be part of what is brought to the table .
Not the only thing (dish).

It is necessary to eat a balanced diet, so this is not enough wink

2 Likes

Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by Jeon(f): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2023
What happened to MALIGNANTGuest's wife that brought everything to the table ?.

It's better as a lady bring to ur own table.

Even though you bring /didn't bring Vagina, they will still fuvk. People that can masturbate with their hands /soap/handle of a car door for pleasure.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by habsydiamond(m): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2023
The only food that ladies have that is not eaten with spoon or fork or put into the mouth but by the three brothers downstairs. They use this food to manipulate men thinking that's the only thing we men came to live for.. they have forgotten that man can not live by one kind of food alone.

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by Candidlady: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Jeon:

lmao

jeon you just made me choke on my splif

roflmtao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by Bmaster(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2023
Y not ?
Half bread is better than None.
Or where you expecting I rejects it,
When I am not mad ?.
I will chop clean mouth,and still do what I have in my mind, because I was not thought never to accept foods unless they're balanced diet,no never undecided
Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by muyico(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2023
Slayqueen
Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by Enny2013(f): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2023
kyber:
Don’t ever talk about what girls bring to the table again mention me and I’ll swear for you.

Lol...After eating it,what else? Won't life continue?
For How many seconds sef?
well, it's part of it,but not always it.
Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by Jeon(f): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2023
Candidlady:

lmao

jeon you just made me choke on my splif

roflmtao

Lik seriously I don't know y she beat herself around trying to impress someone who sees her as nothing.

Ask osinachi, Rihanna,Strungup79's wife, Adams Levine's wife /that pregnant Ibo woman that was burnt to death by her horse ban for asking after the 2m she borrowed him.What was their rewarding for bringing Vagina / other materials to the table ?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by Enny2013(f): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2023
Festus30:
na girls like siofra, Jennyclay, Sweetplum, Enny2013 and Candidlady dey bring only pussy to the table.
Guys make una avoid these kind leeches.
Pls...stop disrespecting me on a National Forum lyk dis. I don't joke wt my image and personality.
I am married wt two kids. Dnt insult me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by tydi(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2023
habsydiamond:
The only food that ladies have that is not eaten with spoon or fork or put into the mouth but by the three brothers downstairs. They use this food to manipulate men thinking that's the only thing we men came to live for.. they have forgotten that man can not live by one kind of food alone.

I see where you're going comrade.
We men can't really live by one kind of food alone.
Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2023
Anything you bring to the table,sha remember that we are your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by Tegabadguy(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2023
Enny2013:

Pls...stop disrespecting me on a National Forum lyk dis. I don't joke wt my image and personality.
I am married wt two kids. Dnt insult me.
sorry dear

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by falcon01: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2023
habsydiamond:
who says you don't put your mouth?
Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by habsydiamond(m): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2023
falcon01:
who says you don't put your mouth?
I don forget oo but no be everybody dey do that kind thing na.. eating that thing is like eating a raw snail without washing. How u go feel
Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 05, 2023
Festus30:
na girls like siofra, Jennyclay, Sweetplum, Enny2013 and Candidlady dey bring only pussy to the table.
If you don't want to be more unfortunate in your life, stop mentioning me. You guys are so disgusting here. You all ll woo a lady, say sultry things and when she question your excess or turn you down, you all start mentioning them and describing them like your harlot mom. I m very blunt and won't hesitate to give you whatever that hit you if you don't stop.

5 Likes

Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by Enny2013(f): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Tegabadguy:
sorry dear
Thank u,bro.
Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by Enny2013(f): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2023
Festus30:
Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Justwise
I can't take dis.
Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by Streetmovement(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

So na the only thing wey dey your mind be this o, na you go tire when your resources don finish
Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by PellsKodak: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Festus30:
I agree with you but you forgot Shalommy Begoniaa Pocohantas Abkayee Prettygirl200 Candidlady Simplepee Sheistoopretty and Virginprincess
These girls prefer boyfriend more than a job grin wink angry
Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by falcon01: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
habsydiamond:
I don forget oo but no be everybody dey do that kind thing na.. eating that thing is like eating a raw snail without washing. How u go feel
grin grin
Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by Mr2wealth: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
Is this food bone or flesh. shocked
Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by kingscare1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Unfortunately, her pussy will suffer if it's the only thing she comes with.
Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by Autobot05: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
kyber:

Accuracy = 100%
Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by Fmghewzy2: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jeon:

Even though you bring /didn't bring Vagina, they will still fuvk. People that can masturbate with their hands /soap/handle of a car door for pleasure.

Taking cheap shots.
Women masturbate with several intimacy gadgets ,as that isn't enough.

Hands
Cucumber
Pillows
Showers heads.

The list is endless!!!
Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
kyber:

you are high on Balablu drink

Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by toujurs: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
I have noticed something about guys that live in delta, most of them are womanizers, they can jump off third mainland bridge to prove their fake love to a woman just to shook preek inside woman angry.

Guy we are talking about value here, so women should trade their body, is that what you are encouraging. undecided
Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by OboOlora(f): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
OboOlora smiley
Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by marlow1962(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
OboOlora:
OboOlora smiley
Lol dis ur profile eh, bad pastor. grin
Re: If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic) by imagrg(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Why did you include Siofra's name?
Don't you know she's my girlfriend?
Please tender her an apology without any fight. Or don't you know she hates all broke men except me?
And most importantly, she hits men really hard.
Festus30:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Talk To Girls - Using 3 No-nonsense Conversation Attraction Tactics / Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read / Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.