Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy (36552 Views)

‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment / Presidency May Take Over NDDC From Niger Delta Ministry / 2023 Presidency May Set Tinubu, Osinbajo Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by MacDani(m): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
You'll should vote before you complain... We still have years ahead of us.
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Voiceofthestree: 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Una don reduce am go 5k no be 30k again?
Hahahahaha

I hope say you won’t shut down this handle after February elections awon eleribu

1 Like

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by rickyrex(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
If politics is the only thing that set us apart in this country, then we are decisiving ourselves as one nigeria. Nobody point at out ethnic differences in mosque, church, club, bar, ceremonies, bus, market place but when it comes to politics and power we remember where we hail from, we condem and call ourselves names, where
as politics is what supposed to unite us and make nigeria great. untill we see wrong of our brothers and point it out without defending them because they are related to us and condem others for doing same wrong we are just pretending to be one nigeria. I come in peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by dealslip(f): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
StrongandMighty:
So this failed musician was expecting chimamanda to reject his Igbo title? Jokers!

Yoruba obsession with igbos is really getting out of hand...
Can you leave Yoruba and face Brymo
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Vadese1: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
You see those rallies, many people there don't even have PVC. Half of the crowd in some of the rally will not even vote for PDP or APC, they are there to collect their own 2k. I can assure you, half of that crowd you see will vote for Obi.

UnfairLife7:
I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

2 Likes

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by maxxx(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Haba!!!!!....What is all these...Chimamanda accepted a chieftaincy title and y'all are ranting about Obi ?....What's the relationship?.Is Chimamanda acting on behalf of Obi or did Obi tell Chimamanda to reject a national honour and accept a village one ?
I don't get it, just looking for something ( No matter how silly) to hang on Obi.

10 Likes

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by bonechamberlain(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:
I used to like this guy songs, but wetin bring Chimamanda's title for politics now ?

Don't tell me you envious of her accomplishments

What's with this hate against ndigbo?

Nigerians are certainly not one Nigerians, there is no such thing as one Nigeria! The hate and tribalism against ndigbo is at the apex level.

I have deleted everything brymo on my phone, rubbish. This 2023 will be war against tribalism
these people can no longer hide their hatred. You can imagine what would happen to the easterners if Tinibu wins. It's very terrible. Even the Northerners don't have this kind of hatred. There is absolutely no correlation with Adichie accepting a traditional title, rejecting a national award and Biafra agitation but it's election season igbophobia must continue to be sounded, surprisingly it's coming from people you would expect to be descent. Peter Obi really dealt them a huge blow with his emergence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by jaxxy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:
Chimamanda Adichie was recently made a chief in her home town Abba, Anambra state after rejecting a National Award few months ago.
https://www.nairaland.com/7510340/chimamanda-adichie-first-female-chief#119723090

Singer Brymo's reaction:

https://twitter.com/BrymOlawale/status/1610761089041502230?t=tJNZyI_Oi7KpmW_h3_LfCw&s=19

https://twitter.com/BrymOlawale/status/1610763060263718942?t=IX3i_75XQrDwtL6OvoTNnQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/PulseNigeria247/status/1610963711216455680?t=9rVBEL8zW8djqvhjgXXAmQ&s=19

Enemies of democracy will fail. This is a southern presidency. We are very ok with our candidate.

No more old corrupt cargoes.

Power is coming to the East.

2 Likes

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by 2elliot: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Odin13:
Yoruba tribe of southwest Nigeria and their bitter hatred towards igbos in southeast Nigeria is something need to be studied in theology..

Devil no hate humanity reach like this ..

Ah ah

What’s is happening?

Yoruba people self ..

Out of over 400 ethnic group .. wetin go make a self acclaimed Sophisticators to hate one tribe with so much passion

And the worst is trying to spread the hate around and then in their hallucinations they believe all Nigerians Dey reason like Yoruba people

You see why I keep saying power yo north.. na after election .. Yoruba people go understand how Nigerians deeply hate tufaced idibia and green snakes in green grass..

Obi will lose .. but the loss of Yoruba will be more resounding .. all over Nigeria

February is here ..

The hatred Yoruba sowed .. is what Yoruba will reap ..

Haba!

Dan Bayerebe banza shege !!

I hate pigs and urchins
At this point, I want Obi and Tinubu to lose, majorly to teach the Yorubas a strong lesson. I have not seen a a people so treacherous like this select stock of yoruba's. Even the first coup had northern elites more affected, yet they are not as openly treacherous as the Yorubas. All the treatments meted on Awolowo and Abiola, nor the Fulani herdsmen killings in the south west in recent times do not elicit this sort of hatred from the Yorubas towards the north. This I barbaric.

10 Likes

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by UnfairLife7(m): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

I hope say you won’t shut down this handle after February elections awon eleribu
Hahahahaha

I sincerely feel for Obi for his show of shame

The guy dey embarrass himself up and down seriously

Na by force to campaign

Why can't he accept defeat in peace like Kwakwanso?

It's really embarrassing seriously

1 Like

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by falcon01: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:
I used to like this guy songs, but wetin bring Chimamanda's title for politics now ?

Nigerians are certainly not one Nigerians, there is no such thing as one Nigeria! The hate and tribalism against ndigbo is at the apex level.

I have deleted everything brymo on my phone, rubbish. This 2023 will be war against tribalism
and I shall update my playlist, Thanks for the screenshot.
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by d142475: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
einsteine:
Well, people (especially in the core North) don't trust Igbos due to the Biafra issue. Until Jonathan came, no armoury was sited in the South East and no Igbo man had been the Chief of Army Staff. There is a great deal of concern on how much boldness an Igbo presidency would give to the Igbo elite and how safe that would be for the Northern Elites. This would work against Peter Obi and indeed any Igbo president.

I predict that should someone of Igbo origin ever become the President of Nigeria, it would be someone from Delta or Rivers state. They can easily escape many of the issues that south east Igbo candidates face.

BUT WE SHOULD TRUST THE NORTH- A REGION THAT CLEARLY IS CONSUMED BY A JIHAD MENTALITY AND WANT TO TURN NIGERIA INTO AN ISLAMIC REPUBLIC RIGHT? WE SHOULD TRUST A REGION THAT HAS SYTEMTATICALLY UNLEASHED TERRORISTS AND JIHADIST FROM THE SAHEL ON THE REST OF THE COUNTRY RIGHT? WE SHOULD TRUST A REGION THAT HAS CONTRIBUTED MORE TO POLITICAL INSTABILITY OF NIGERIAN THAN ANY OTHER REGION RIGHT? WE SHOULD TRUST A REGION THAT VALUES TIES TO NIGER AND CHAD MORE THAN TO THE REST OF NIGERIA RIGHT? WE SHOULD TRUST A REGION THAT PAMPERS TERRORISTS ('rehabilitates' after they have killed hundreds of people) them) AND PUNISHES CITIZENS WITH LEGITIMATE AGITATIONS RIGHT? WE SHOULD TRUST A REGION THAT IS BENT ON EXTERMINATING CHRISTIANS IN SOUTHERN KADUNA RIGHT? WE SHOULD TRUST A REGION THAT IS ALL ABOUT LANDGRABBING AND LOOTING OF THE RESOIRCES OF OTHERS RIGHT? Hand go soon touch una.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by UnfairLife7(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Vadese1:
You see those rallies, many people there don't even have PVC. Half of the crowd in some of the rally will not even vote for PDP or APC, they are there to collect their own 2k. I can assure you, half of that crowd you see will vote for Obi.

Hahahahaha

Soludo was right anyway, social mobs has no head nor sense for reasoning grin grin grin
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by onyeego(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
RandyOku:
I Know that the TRIBAL BIGOT @Seun will push this to FP...I am not surprised
It's not about being a bigot it's about traffic.
Igbo related threads generates alot of traffic especially the Igbo bashing ones on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Voiceofthestree: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

I sincerely feel for Obi for his show of shame

The guy dey embarrass himself up and down seriously

Na by force to campaign

Why can't he accept defeat in peace like Kwakwanso?

It's really embarrassing seriously

Lol small yahsh deh shake. Send your name and location so I can publish your details after election. Cry blood

1 Like

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by FOOTSOLDIER1: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
falcon01:
and I shall update my playlist, Thanks for the screenshot.

Why so tribalistic? Is it food. I just wonder what kind of hatred by a particular group of people to ndigbo, allow igbos go, you say no, allow them stay, you say no, las las na war go end this country, na only time e go take

3 Likes

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Acidosis(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Igbos can't be president because of IPOB but you f00ls (Brymo and his likes) voted Buhari twice despite everything Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, and ISWAP did and still doing in this country.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by clinician2x: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

You should feel ashamed for your stupid self. How much is ur salary? You are currently paying 2x of ur transportation fee and ur salary is not increasing. Your stupid self no reach u to pity, na billionaire u wan pity

You are a fool

10 Likes

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Brymo no give them leave of mind at all.

Charles Soludo Don tell una, No be by Nzobu Nzobu politics.
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Akinfemmy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:

Lol

You download his songs from pirated site and you think deleting his songs will have any effect on his progress. Leemao

Attached photo is what artiste consider support.

4 Likes

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Panda7(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
myopic artist wallowing in his weird thought, if you want to talk about a region you should atleast attain geography classes not reading political news on your palmtop.

5 Likes

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Hawkler: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
StrongandMighty:
So this failed musician was expecting chimamanda to reject his Igbo title? Jokers!

Yoruba obsession with igbos is really getting out of hand...
You obviously don't know music or poetry. Chimamanda is just playing safe, she knows her people "wolves in dove clothing". She is playing the puppet game.
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by FOOTSOLDIER1: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
bonechamberlain:
these people can no longer hide their hatred. You can imagine what would happen to the easterners if Tinibu wins. It's very terrible. Even the Northerners don't have this kind of hatred. There is absolutely no correlation with Adichie accepting a traditional title, rejecting a national award and Biafra agitation but it's election season igbophobia must continue to be sounded, surprisingly it's coming from people you would expect to be descent. Peter Obi really dealt them a huge blow with his emergence.

Allow igbos go, them say no, allow them stay, them say no. What exactly is wrong with YORUBA people? One thing is sure and certain, another war will certainly breakout some times in Nigeria, it will only take time but it must surely happen
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by UnfairLife7(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Lol small yahsh deh shake. Send your name and location so I can publish your details after election. Cry blood
Hahahahaha

I sincerely feel for Obi honestly

It's fvcking embarrassing mehn

The show of shame is overwhelming
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by hammerT: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
dealslip:

Can you leave Yoruba and face Brymo

DID BRYMO LEAVE IGBO AND FACE LABOUR PARTY?

7 Likes

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by olisaEze(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Best978:
The G-string ineffectual artist couldn't even hide his bigotry, saying he'd rather have an Ailing president than an Igbo one. Wonder what Igbos ever did to y'all. Imagine implying the S/east isn't safe and for that deserves only VP but the North ravaged with terrorism can rule as long as they want

That’s what you get when a tribalist is disguising as activist! Hate for a third of your country’s population is not political analysis but just hate! He’s no different from the KKK!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by FOOTSOLDIER1: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Akinfemmy:

Lol

You download his songs from pirated site and you think deleting his songs will have any effect on his progress. Leemao

Attached photo is what artiste consider support.

Pirate site or no pirate site, brymo just messed up. Nothing brymo will ever interest me again.

3 Likes

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Doyou2019: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Not "may be", it is a pipe dream.
Politics is not about insulting everyone before and after election.
Then why is Thiefnuuubu insulting everybody

2 Likes

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by arantess: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
DennisEche:
Sad reality. keep emotion aside and think deep. Brymo has a POINT
The point he made is that he's a bigot and igbophobic just like most of you here

7 Likes

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Voiceofthestree: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

I sincerely feel for Obi honestly

It's fvcking embarrassing mehn

The show of shame is overwhelming
Atiku and Tinubu have assumed positions in the country, and they are still stubborn political grasshoppers and do not want to relinquish power to the youths.

Nigeria can regain her political problem if all these old brigades are pushed out of the system. Nigerians will never forgive themselves in 2023 if they make the costly mistake of retaining these old brigades...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings / Saraki: CCB In Fresh Move Against Senators, Reps / Aftermath Of 3Hour Heavy Downpour In Ondo Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.