Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy (36544 Views)

‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment / Presidency May Take Over NDDC From Niger Delta Ministry / 2023 Presidency May Set Tinubu, Osinbajo Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Maski87: 1:46am On Jan 06, 2023
Nigeria can't exist without the intelligence, hard work and organization of ibos, it is only united by fear,jealousy and hatred for ibos ,during the last civil war Britain and Russia fought it for Nigeria so that shell can control the niger delta oil,it may not be on this life time but the ibos will eventually take control of their destiny and no one will come out with his dirty mouth to say ibo man cannot be president , then we will see how the rest of the country will survive

1 Like

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Agbadolova: 1:55am On Jan 06, 2023
DennisEche:
Sad reality. keep emotion aside and think deep. Brymo has a POINT

What's his point you clannish man?
So his point is demarketing Po as to promote bat that is far below Po. Unless those gaffes by bat I have always seen on social media are all lies, then we can have a good conversation if not he's not even qualified to head a family.
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Agbadolova: 1:59am On Jan 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. They do not even know Brymo.

To educate you, Brymo is a Lagos Indigene.

Brymo did not come to Lagos, running away from poverty in his state in search of fame like P and Sqiare wink He is at home and you came to meet him in his state.

Presidency is coming home to us. This is our brightest opportunity as Lagos indigenes. We presented the best and most competent candidate to our fellow Nigerians.
On the mandate of Asiwaju I stand.

What's the meaning of being a Lagos indigene?
Arrogance. Most of you talk like kids.

1 Like

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by LegacyB: 4:39am On Jan 06, 2023
Odin13:
Yoruba tribe of southwest Nigeria and their bitter hatred towards igbos in southeast Nigeria is something need to be studied in theology..

Devil no hate humanity reach like this ..

Ah ah

What’s is happening?

Yoruba people self ..

Out of over 400 ethnic group .. wetin go make a self acclaimed Sophisticators to hate one tribe with so much passion

And the worst is trying to spread the hate around and then in their hallucinations they believe all Nigerians Dey reason like Yoruba people

You see why I keep saying power yo north.. na after election .. Yoruba people go understand how Nigerians deeply hate tufaced idibia and green snakes in green grass..

Obi will lose .. but the loss of Yoruba will be more resounding .. all over Nigeria

February is here ..

The hatred Yoruba sowed .. is what Yoruba will reap ..

Haba!

Dan Bayerebe banza shege !!

I hate pigs and urchins

Your hate for the Yoruba tribe is nothing new . But remember Yoruba has over 6 states and would also vote in this election. So be wise and guard your emotions maturely dude. You hate the Yorubas but their land is a sort of Mecca and Jerusalem to your tribe , deliver yourself from mental slavery of hatred it won’t affect anyone but you.
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:51am On Jan 06, 2023
Scamburster:

Yet to answer my question, Wil you die if eventually po emerges?
you are asking a foolish question cos labour has lost already
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Tommydare(m): 5:05am On Jan 06, 2023
All these deluded igbos self. Any time people speak their mind they say they are hating igbos. Where una dey when others are saying things about BAT? Anyways, trust any Nigerian politicians at your own peril. Either Tinubu or Atiku or Obi...all of them are after their own self interest. It hasbeen like that before.
Bleep all of them.
StrongandMighty:
So this failed musician was expecting chimamanda to reject his Igbo title? Jokers!

Yoruba obsession with igbos is really getting out of hand...
But one thing about chimamanda is that she no send una papa
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by 9japride(m): 5:07am On Jan 06, 2023
It surprises me that we give a lot of respect to celebraties, not knowing they are humans first before a celebrity. Many of them are really messed up morally and a bad influence to the society. These urchins and vermins we have in nairaland today might one day become a musician or political office holder. That does not make them a changed person, they will still exhibit their vile attitude in whatever position they might be in future. Most of these musicians and artists got into the entertainment industry to escape poverty. And many of them are morally bankrupt and shouldn't be respected just because they are now a musician.
Envy and hatred is what usually influences most talk against the Igbo people. The northerners especially the Hausa tribe are one of the most sincere people in the country.

1 Like

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by 9japride(m): 5:11am On Jan 06, 2023
hopexter:

War against tribalism is still what Brymo is fighting for just like yourself too. Adichie rejected national Honours from President Buhari which is wrong. Personally, I’m not Buhari’s fan but rejecting National honor from the presidency projects a lot to the outside world and brings shame to the country.

To Brymo and people like yourself, rejecting your country’s national honour and accepting the title of Odeluwa( the one who writes for the world) chieftaincy title is tribalistic or don’t you think so?
[color=#006600][/color]

Why didn't you write this about Teni? As a Nigerian list the benefits to have gotten from government policies? Politicians are not god's and we shouldn't act too slavish to any political leader.
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by 9japride(m): 5:17am On Jan 06, 2023
[/color]
Naira20:
And fela was divisive too?
You guys would just talk without thinking.

Fela was not only pan-african but also loved all black people.

Brymo only disgraced himself.
[color=#006600]

Fela was loved by all. Just imagine if Brymo had the influence Fela had, he will use it to propagate hatred, bitterness and vile against the Igbos. We call ourselves one Nigeria, yet people exhibit animalistic behaviours towards other tribes. It could have been best everyone region stand alone and let's the competition be which region will be highly developed first.

1 Like

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by dealslip(f): 5:19am On Jan 06, 2023
hammerT:

DID BRYMO LEAVE IGBO AND FACE LABOUR PARTY?
Be better and more intellectual than him

1 Like

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by kingthreat(m): 5:23am On Jan 06, 2023
hammerT:

THE IGBOS ARE NOBODY SLAVE.

2023, IS EITHER YOU HAND THE PRESIDENCY OVER OR YOU SAY YOUR GOOD BYE TO SE NIGERIA. (BIAFRA)

Nigeria remains. You can leave.
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by 9japride(m): 5:24am On Jan 06, 2023
Scamburster:

See human.
[color=#006600][/color]

Some people are to be avoided at all cost, they are more dangerous than a snake. Just imagine seating next to these kind of people in a drinking bar, they can poison someone's drink out of hatred. One needs to be very careful. In addition, I have the feeling that most hateful comments in nairaland might be from international influences, people trying cause civil war in Nigeria. Because I wonder how a fellow countryman will be exhibiting so much hate to he's/her brother online? What caused the civil war in Rwanda was from a radio programme. The hate in nairaland is not normal and is beyond just normal jabbing. It's becoming a well calculated attempt to cause serious crises in the country. And the owner of nairaland is ok with it because any Igbo topic will generate more revenue to him. Funny society we live in.

1 Like

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Winnersunited: 5:25am On Jan 06, 2023
DennisEche:
Sad reality. keep emotion aside and think deep. Brymo has a POINT
Has a point Help me please, Tinubu once said he does not believe in Nigeria . So now believes because he wants to President of the same country. #Different Strokes#
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Zeezenho: 5:29am On Jan 06, 2023
We no be like una.
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by spiralwedge(m): 5:34am On Jan 06, 2023
If my respect for Brymo was 100, now it just rose to 200. What a deep and brave thinker.

He said nothing but the truth.

If Obi wins, Nigeria is in trouble, possibly splits.

Only a patriot can hold Nigeria together, Obi isn’t. He is not not known elsewhere but the SE and didn’t bother to build bridges in the last 4 years. Just suddenly reappeared.
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by spiralwedge(m): 5:41am On Jan 06, 2023
hammerT:

2023, IS EITHER YOU HAND THE PRESIDENCY OVER OR YOU SAY YOUR GOOD BYE TO SE NIGERIA. (BIAFRA)

Exactly. This is why Obi can’t win the elections. There’s a hidden agenda/motive … and that’s the possible anarchy Brymo pointed out.
Nigeria does not need a Tribal President, what Nigeria needs is a Nigerian President, Obi isn’t one.
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Deoo1125: 6:04am On Jan 06, 2023
No be today una dey insult yoruba, una forefathers do am and una self continue am. U guys can't take half of insults yoruba have endured from u people, na we be the peace wey dey hold this country, as far as am concern u guys have the same mentality with fulani.

hammerT:
I LAUGH AT THE YORUBA GETTING OFFENDED HERE THAT IGBO PEOPLE ARE OFFENDED.

THEY SHOULD CALL THEIR BIGGOT SONS TO ORDER INSTEAD.

IF OUR COMMENT HERE CAN OFFEND YOU, ON A FACELESS SITE.

THEN NOW BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW THE IGBO FEEL WHEN YORUBA MEN OFTEN CELEBRITY, MAKE TARGETED TRIBALISTIC AND RACIST COMMENT AGAINST IGBO.

NOBEL IGWE WAS EVEN TRYING TO BE CIVIL, YET YOUR YORUBA BRO COULD NOT HOLD HIS VENOM.

IS THAT ACCEPTABLE IN ANY CIVILISED SOCIETY OR COUNTRY?

IS IGBO HIS MATE?
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Zeezenho: 6:09am On Jan 06, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Have you noticed that in all these current political discourse pertaining to this election, out of more than 200 tribes in this country it's only the Yoruba tribe that is hating on the Igbos? What does that tell you??
I honestly love the way you guys are exposing yourselves; the rest of the tribes are watching and taking notes

The internet really exposed them.years past when they were in control of newspaper, they easily spread their narratives and propagandas against the igbos.

Their old song of Igbo can't rule Nigeria is just Yoruba narratives no other tribes shares same though with them.

1 Like

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Deoo1125: 6:15am On Jan 06, 2023
E no go better for una and una generations to come, trash coming from people we have endure so many insult and bulls**t from. U live and strive among us yet u carry hatred for mind against us. Because una see say we be peace loving people. To hell with ur consequence.

onyeego:
There's going to the consequences for this open display of hatred by the Yorubas to Igbos for no reason.
This was how they said that endsars protest was staged by Igbos to destroy Lagos.

I am happy to be born Igbo, the obsession is uplifting grin grin grin
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Zeezenho: 6:19am On Jan 06, 2023
hopexter:

War against tribalism is still what Brymo is fighting for just like yourself too. Adichie rejected national Honours from President Buhari which is wrong. Personally, I’m not Buhari’s fan but rejecting National honor from the presidency projects a lot to the outside world and brings shame to the country.

To Brymo and people like yourself, rejecting your country’s national honour and accepting the title of Odeluwa( the one who writes for the world) chieftaincy title is tribalistic or don’t you think so?

Are you sure you are ok ..no same person will want to be identified with this current APC government.
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by UnfairLife7(m): 6:47am On Jan 06, 2023
ImDStar:
Peter Obi wins or not, he remain a billionaire.
So Pity your own life my brother, it's not easy to be a Tinubu supporter, you think upside down.
Life as not been fair to you, poor you.

Consolation speeches by obingo grin

1 Like

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Igbojew: 6:51am On Jan 06, 2023
Odin13:
Yoruba tribe of southwest Nigeria and their bitter hatred towards igbos in southeast Nigeria is something need to be studied in theology..

Ah ah

What’s is happening?

Yoruba people self ..

Out of over 400 ethnic group .. wetin go make a self acclaimed Sophisticators to hate one tribe with so much passion

And the worst is trying to spread the hate around and then in their hallucinations they believe all Nigerians Dey reason like Yoruba people

You see why I keep saying power yo north.. na after election .. Yoruba people go understand how Nigerians deeply hate tufaced idibia and green snakes in green grass..

Obi will lose .. but the loss of Yoruba will be more resounding .. all over Nigeria

February is here ..

Haba!

I hate pigs and urchins
One thing I like about Igbos is that they don't give a damn about what those hateful and treacherous tribe calls Yoruba think about them.Igbos always see them as inconsiquential and unstable people that lack self esteem that is why they don't take them serious..................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Igbojew: 6:53am On Jan 06, 2023
Odin13:

Ah ah

What’s is happening?

Yoruba people self ..

February is here ..

Haba!

I hate pigs and urchins
One thing I like about Igbos is that they don't give a damn about what those hateful and treacherous tribe calls Yoruba think about them.Igbos always see them as inconsiquential and unstable people that lack self esteem that is why they don't take them serious.Whether they like it or not Peter Obi will win and become the next Nigeria president.................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Igbojew: 6:55am On Jan 06, 2023
StrongandMighty:
So this failed musician was expecting chimamanda to reject his Igbo title? Jokers!

Yoruba obsession with igbos is really getting out of hand...
But one thing about chimamanda is that she no send una papa
And they will always deny it that they don't hate Igbos rather it was Igbos that hate them and that is why mabt tribes now fear them because of their betrayal and tremendous behavior against Igbos..............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Igbojew: 7:07am On Jan 06, 2023
hammerT:
IT IS ONE THING FOR FACELESS OR UNKNOWN PERSON TO MAKE TRIBALISTIC COMMENT.

HOWEVER, FOR KNOWN YORUBA MEN TO BE MAKING TRIBALISTIC AND RACIST COMMENTS, IS A SHAME TO YORUBA PEOPLE AT LARGE.

EVEN WORST IS THE PERCIEVED HATRED TOWARDS THE IGBO PEOPLE BY YORUBA MEN.

THEY ARE NEVER AS BRAVE TO RESPOND OR CALL OUT FULANI RAPING THEIR MOTHERS AND WIFE IN BROAD DAY LIGHT IN THEIR HOME TOWN AND VILLAGES.
I keep telling anybody that cares to listen that I prefer average Fulani people than those treacherous,hateful and bittered soul tribe.They are the cause of the problem that bedevilled Nigeria with their toxic hatred but they will be the first to act nice and pretend like they did not do anything whereas they are the green grass under the green grass.Thank G-d that Igbos know them more than they know themselves that is why they hate Igbos with passion but Igbos don't give a shit.................I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Igbojew: 7:21am On Jan 06, 2023
hammerT:

Dey no dey tell person,leave them let them be talking like kids they are.They don't know that Peter Obi presidency is doing a favour for them because it will slow down Biafra agitation they so much scared of and they don't want it to actualised.Come to think of it,why are these people so much scared of Igbos leaving their zoo country called Nigeria,I thought if someone hate you he will do everything in his/her power to make sure you leave but in the case of Nigeria it's different................I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Igbojew: 7:26am On Jan 06, 2023
AyeMoJuba:

Which masses?
Igbo IPOB masses or where are the masses?
You are just day dreaming.

No need for long talk..
The D day is almost upon us

Igbo Presidency my foot.

Who do you think will allow such to happen?

The Yorubas you daily insult or the Hausa who are you eternal enemies or the Fulani you kill on a daily basis?

Who will allow such to happen?
One thing about you hateful Yorubas is that you people will insult,abuse,curse Igbos and put mouth in Igbo matter like this Brymo of a boy is doing but when great Igbos return the favour you coward tribe will start crying and saying that Igbos insults you people whereas it was you people that always insults Igbos with your toxicity but trust great Igbos they don't care.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Naajjii: 7:31am On Jan 06, 2023
dyera:
Just as Jonathan becoming the president went a long way in quelling the agitation of Niger Delta, same way an Igbo man becoming the president will go a long way in quelling the tension in the south east.

I still remember Tompolo threatening war should Jonathan lose the 2011 presidential election and as a Niger Deltan I actually shared his sentiment, I'm sure other Niger Deltan must have felt the same.
Mr man it's different situation. Have ever seen where anyone is saying it is the turn of Hausa presidency or Fulani presidency or Ijaw presidency or Tiv presidency or Igala presidency or Efik presidency etc? All you hear is ,it is the turn the north or it is the turn of Niger delta etc but Igbo make it about Igbo Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Igbojew: 7:38am On Jan 06, 2023
beardedboy:

Nzogbu politics will take you no where.

- Soludo.
Oga if you don't know the meaning of Nzogbu Nzogbu I advice you to go and ask proper ahd stop disgracing yourself here because of the word you learnt from that treacherous and jealous man called Charles Soludo.It is you and that Charles Soludo that is doing Nzogbu Nzogbu to Peter Obi because you people are trying do hard to Match down(Nzogbu Nzogbu) presidency by writing long epistle nobody ask Charles Soludo against Peter Obi and you are here exposing your stupidity.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Blessed4sure: 7:39am On Jan 06, 2023
The election na for this year now.

Abi you still dey 2022?

grin

OGHENAOGIE:
labour isn't going anywhere u can scream curse all you want your next president is either tinubu or Atiku.... In 2027 anyone contesting outside PDP APC can't win president... So maybe you would rather die when Obi comes fourth next year...
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Igbojew: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2023
Yorubas hate Igbos with passion and Igbos return the hatred,so the hatred is mutual..................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] / Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline / Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.