Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy (36463 Views)

‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment / Presidency May Take Over NDDC From Niger Delta Ministry / 2023 Presidency May Set Tinubu, Osinbajo Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
post=119743005:
It will happen one day when we Igbos learn and start playing politics the right way.......

Unfortunately, we told them the below 8 years ago,
2014, but our people never listened to us.
2023 would have been the best and perfect time for us Igbos to Rule, but for where, they pitched their tent with politics of hatred and bitterness.
It's a shame.
The below is the HARD TRUTH, for your reading pleasure.

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone? 
Is it an appeasement or a gift? 

The APC is a political party.
The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda.
So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested. 

SOUTH EAST: IS IT NOT TOO LATE?

I have read the recent transmissions by Senator Bukola Saraki directed at my Igbo tribe.
I have deliberately kept mum on this as I had earlier resolved to speak less on Igbos as regards the 2019 Elections and 2023 Presidency having said quite a bit. 

However seeing as some of my brethren have swallowed the cheap bait, I will chip this in just to keep the reality before us, at least for posterity sake.
Truth is bitter but it's still the best medicine. 

My people say; 'He who does not remember where the rain started beating him, will not remember where it stopped'. 

REWIND TO 2014. 
A new National Party was being conceived. Political Parties, political players and Regions were being wooed to the new alliance. 

'We' Igbos (read South East) vehemently refused to touch it even with a long pole. We packaged, sold to ourselves and bought the baseless propaganda that it was an Islamic alliance that would birth an "Islamic" and "Hausa" Party. Simply because those our brethren heavily invested in the PDP at the time were afraid of losing their vested selfish interests.
Till today I'm still trying to fathom the basis for that wicked and twisted deceit especially as many of those Igbo elites who sold that dummy have since ported to the same APC.

We failed to even identify with that new Alliance. Hence the Party, APC was birthed without any remarkable input from us or presence.
The few amongst us who aligned were called all kinds of names and abused to high heavens by us even when they were proven right afterall.

Thus the few Igbos who were part of it were at best fringe players as they didn't have the required clout to make serious demands and do the necessary political wheeling and dealing required in Politics to strike the hard bargains since politics is all about interests and numbers. They were even suspect, so much so that it was only their personal political sagacity that gave them whatever they got.
That Party went on to win the Presidential Election which in truth, most of us never believed it could or would, because of our half baked permutations and poor understanding of Nigerian politics. But it did. 
Curiously we turned up at the fore front of telling this same Party how it should share it's 'spoils of war'.
We became hypocritical moral champions with an over bloated sense of entitlement. Who 

Who does that, in all political reality and practicality? But we did, even while vehemently and vociferously still refusing to shift our position, style and rhethoric.

We dug in. Supported every bad thing and person against the Party, the elected President and the Administration while denying any and every good done to and for our Region.

Fast forward to where we are today.
Almost four years after the 2015 misadventure, we have stayed put at 2015, refusing to move forward, refusing to shift grounds, refusing to play pragmatic politics, telling ourselves the same lies we cooked and bought in 2015 and some more. 

Now barely 5 months to another election, we have started again saying "APC cannot give Presidency to Igbos in 2023".
"Buhari cannot hand over to an Igbo man because Buhari hates Igbos". "APC is deceiving you", bla bla bla.

Of course. We will believe Saraki, who has only but a fanthom dream of becoming President and whose only known record is selfishness but we can't believe Buhari who's already President and who has a record of voluntarily picking two great Igbo sons as running mates in the past? Chukwu aju.

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of us still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished one and a half tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos. Odi nma. 

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone? 
Is it an appeasement or a gift? 

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda. So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested. 

Make no mistake, I have always said, I do not blame us Igbos for the decision majority of us took in 2015. It's our right. But continuing to pretend that it was other regions, Buhari or the APC that made us do what we did then or remain where we are today is purely self deceit and I refuse to play that ostrich game. 

As far back as 2014, I and many others made that argument that Igbo Presidency was very feasible in 2023, ONLY under under the APC, ONLY IF we did a couple of things right politically. I personally continued to speak loudly on that even after the 2015 elections until when I realized that we were not ready to play the politics that was required and now I dare say it may be too late. Or is it not? Time will tell.

For now, we can continue to tell ourselves that we cannot hold the Presidency of Nigeria. I heard and read many of our brethren go from PDP to Biafra/seccesion (read IPOB) to Referendum to "Igbos do not need Presidency but Restructuring" etc forgetting that all that didn't lie squarely with us alone. We think other regions are not reading our body language?
really don't care what Saraki writes or says because they've all come to realize that it's very easy to play us like a flute. So like Saraki, like Fani Kayode, like Fayose, like Atiku, even Jonah Jang of all people, they keep playing us.

I've learnt not to bother myself anymore to avoid unnecessary responses from nonentities .
As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu. 

Please, people should stop getting it twisted.
Not all Igbos are Igbos cannibals, murderers and animals.
We igbos are great, sensible and good people.
We won't allow some miscreants and cannibals that are not up to 1% of our tribe/population to keep giving us bad image in the face of other Nigerians and the WOLRD at large.

We will keep making this clear everytime we come across where anyone want to juxtaposed us together with forests animals , AKA Igbos swines.
We are not cannibals in our tribe, we do not eat human beings...... NEVER!!

We Rise.
Soludo is trying to teach them but they hate him now. They hate everyone but will want support from the same people they hate during election. Soludo is a promising igbo politician who should not worry about obi wailers and continue fixing up anambra and form alliance. Obi's crowd is mostly ipob people who have using the unfortunate poor state of nigeria to shout bigotry at everyone else. Don't believe me? Who started the fulani slave, afonja, yoruba muslim talk?

3 Likes

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by chriss100: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Olaolex: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

True though, sorry for not highlighting the difference
Yes sir. I understand your plight. But we need to shun tribalism. Those urchins are bastard, they are bitter and tribalistic. They hide behind politics to incite hatred and tribalism. We must most work in unity to take this country forward. God bless you sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by chriss100: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:
I used to like this guy songs, but wetin bring Chimamanda's title for politics now ?

Don't tell me you envious of her accomplishments

What's with this hate against ndigbo?

Nigerians are certainly not one Nigerians, there is no such thing as one Nigeria! The hate and tribalism against ndigbo is at the apex level.

I have deleted everything brymo on my phone, rubbish. This 2023 will be war against tribalism

Filthy IPIG!!! Brymo doesn’t give a damn about you or the headless mob. You broke ass refugee pig. You don’t even pay for steaming, you worthless piece of garbage. You download free songs so you don’t put a dime in his pocket.

I stream his music on both apple and Spotify and will continue to play them back non stop and even leave it streaming all day and overnight while I’m asleep so he gets paid.

Pay for music and stop downloading you insignificant parasite.

Iku Pa eleda e!! O ni sorire!!! O ni Kure!! Wa sofo!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by udeh3(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
DennisEche:
Sad reality. keep emotion aside and think deep. Brymo has a POINT

List the points please. Just remember what PMB said when Boko Haram was attacked by the GEJ administration. A fight against BH is a fight against the north... He was voted for. Today, we can't sleep in Nigeria, Bandit has joined. Nobody spoke about that

Someone, He Obi came with his mandate, he's now likened to IPOB. Since other regions have been governing or leading, what good has come out of this country?

My region ruled, how did it affect my account balance.

Obi for me is still the best man for the job. Reject him on basis of where he's from and suffer as usual. Him and his generation are made already

We deserve better
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by malakaimoscondo: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
gidgiddy:
Those that have produced the President in the past have nothing to show for it

Yet they will be making noise about how Igbos cant produce the President, even though there is nothing wonderful in producing the President
God ans prayer.. God knows many of us can't bear the pain of seeing a Igbo man becoming president of Nigeria.. So he won't make that happen.. The sure way for igbo presidency is coup

2 Likes

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by FOOTSOLDIER1: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
chriss100:

Filthy IPIG!!! Brymo doesn’t give a damn about you or the headless mob. You broke ass refugee pig. You don’t even pay for steaming, you worthless piece of garbage. You download free songs so you don’t put a dime in his pocket.

I stream his music on both apple and Spotify and will continue to play them back non stop and even leave it streaming all day and overnight while I’m asleep so he gets paid.

Pay for music and stop downloading you insignificant parasite.

Iku Pa eleda e!! O ni sorire!!! O ni Kure!! Wa sofo!!

Mahaifiyarka da mahaifinka 'yan iska ne, sun haifi mahaukaci irinka. Na rantse da Allah zaka mutu da kabilanci.
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by ZombieSlayer1: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Olaolex:
Yes sir. I understand your plight. But we need to shun tribalism. Those urchins are bastard, they are bitter and tribalistic. They hide behind politics to incite hatred and tribalism. We must most work in unity to take this country forward. God bless you sir
Bless you too, Boss
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by chriss100: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
hammerT:

THE IGBOS ARE NOBODY SLAVE.

2023, IS EITHER YOU HAND THE PRESIDENCY OVER OR YOU SAY YOUR GOOD BYE TO SE NIGERIA. (BIAFRA)

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by olatuns2017: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:
Chimamanda Adichie was recently made a chief in her home town Abba, Anambra state after rejecting a National Award few months ago.
https://www.nairaland.com/7510340/chimamanda-adichie-first-female-chief#119723090

Singer Brymo's reaction:

https://twitter.com/BrymOlawale/status/1610761089041502230?t=tJNZyI_Oi7KpmW_h3_LfCw&s=19

https://twitter.com/BrymOlawale/status/1610763060263718942?t=IX3i_75XQrDwtL6OvoTNnQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/PulseNigeria247/status/1610963711216455680?t=9rVBEL8zW8djqvhjgXXAmQ&s=19

Bitter Truth

But I love Obi candidacy because it's helping Tinubu decimate Atiku votes in SE and helping 21 APC states (G5 Govs excluded)

It's only a fool ibos will bet on Obi with the way Igbos supported Igbos and ESN

Congratulations BOLA Tinubu
Tinubu in Edo today

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Fearyourcreator: 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Best978:
The G-string ineffectual artist couldn't even hide his bigotry, saying he'd rather have an Ailing president than an Igbo one. Wonder what Igbos ever did to y'all. Imagine implying the S/east isn't safe and for that deserves only VP but the North ravaged with terrorism can rule as long as they want
Brymo sings sense and many people no get am...

1 Like

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by hopexter(m): 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:

I strongly believe that Adechie rejected that award as a protest to buhari against his marginalized attitude towards the region. Also as a protest to portray that the region was still healing from the Biafra massacre.

She should have sent someone for the award. Your region has been the one marginalising the Hausa-Fulani since immemorial to the extent that whoever dines with Hausa becomes their slave to the igbos. Irrespective of not having the igbos vote, he still fulfilled his promises to the region, so how did he marginalised your region? Pls explain I want to know.

Pls let’s not talk about Biafra war which Biafra started. Now look at the killings and terrorism that’s happening in South east, if the President decides to sends the Army there for peace, what will your region say? He sent troops to kill innocent igbos.

Adiechie is a writer, if she’s bittered about any wrong doings of the presidency towards her region, let her write a book about it for the world to know, but I guess she wouldn’t because she won’t make money from it.
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by walefresh3(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
jcross19:
feel for your unfair life you have!! This is not about party but about masses the masses are damn suffering in the street , no where is saved anymore, aha aha we have not had it so bad like this... This evil and it's time for the masses to take their future back if not! Is going to be disastrous in the coming four years..
if truly u care about Nigerian Mases then vote a known great performance than supporting unachieval with mediocrity ideas...

The real Mases want TINUBU... Vote wisely not on sentimentalism....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by ImDStar: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Peter Obi wins or not, he remain a billionaire.
So Pity your own life my brother, it's not easy to be a Tinubu supporter, you think upside down.
Life as not been fair to you, poor you.

UnfairLife7:
I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by walefresh3(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
This useless Afonja artiste with his dead career still dey talk?
presently to say the fact.. he is more relevant in the music scheme than p square...

3 Likes

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Pristine664: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by chriss100: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nostring:
u no add anything to his career na.. so he won't miss u.. he's not even aware about your dumbfuck grin

Facts. I’ll make sure I stream all his songs on both apple and Spotify non stop, even when I’m asleep. All day and night I go put more money for him pocket.

These fools don’t even put food on the lads table. They download free songs yet they think they have leverage or clout? Lol.

Let my even discover more of Brymo’s music discography sef. Lol.

Make i Dey stream non stop jawe.

All the best brymo. You’re my hero

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Naira20: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
And fela was divisive too?
You guys would just talk without thinking.

Fela was not only pan-african but also loved all black people.

Brymo only disgraced himself.
lhordspy:

Fela did more than this. Yet he is a legend.

Fela is his mentor by the way.

1 Like

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by walefresh3(m): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
udeh3:

List the points please. Just remember what PMB said when Boko Haram was attacked by the GEJ administration. A fight against BH is a fight against the north... He was voted for. Today, we can't sleep in Nigeria, Bandit has joined. Nobody spoke about that

Someone, He Obi came with his mandate, he's now likened to IPOB. Since other regions have been governing or leading, what good has come out of this country?

My region ruled, how did it affect my account balance.

Obi for me is still the best man for the job. Reject him on basis of where he's from and suffer as usual. Him and his generation are made already

We deserve better
God bless Nigeria
You guys should stop decieving Nigerians.. the better life he couldn't give to the anambranians...
Till date anambranians are trooping to tinubu Lagos like economical refugees...

What happened to the good life u all claimed obi gave them ? Just asking anyway I

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Tupacx: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
dyera:
Just as Jonathan becoming the president went a long way in quelling the agitation of Niger Delta, same way an Igbo man becoming the president will go a long way in quelling the tension in the south east.

I still remember Tompolo threatening war should Jonathan lose the 2011 presidential election and as a Niger Deltan I actually shared his sentiment, I'm sure other Niger Deltan must have felt the same.

Niger delta brought something to the table

They had a bargain power...before threatening

Igbos have nothing to bring to the table as negotiation tools.

It's not like you must bring something to the table...but in that case you must make allies and warm yourself towards others.

Igbos for the past 7years....simply because Jona they were supporting lost....they have being insulting and cursing the yorubas and the Fulani.

...now cos of election they want everybody to embrace them or if you don't...you hate them

4 Likes

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by chriss100: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nostring:
u no add anything to his career na.. so he won't miss u.. he's not even aware about your dumbfuck grin

Facts. I’ll make sure I stream all his songs on both apple and Spotify non stop, even when I’m asleep. All day and night I go put more money for him pocket.

These fools don’t even put food on the lads table. They download free songs yet they think they have leverage or clout? Lol.

Let me even discover more of Brymo’s music discography sef. Lol.

Make i Dey stream non stop jawe.

All the best brymo. You’re my hero

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by chriss100: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Chrismania100:

Most of this useles yorubas tribes hate igbos becos of jealous and envy. They always jubilate when they hear the news of igbo being massacred.This evil people are lazy people who envy igbos for no reason. Igbos all over Nigeria help in growing the GP of every state they dwell.To them, they prefer all igbos burn to ashes.
But, one thing they failed to realise is that, igbos don't care about your hatred and we don't care if Nigerians hate them or not.No tribe can wipe igbos aways no matter what .

Igbos are blessed tribes which are like Israel. Hate them or love them, they don't care.That is why you see all this hatred about Peter Obi, becos Obi is an igbo man. PETER OBI JUST SACRIFICES himself to liberate Nigerians.Whether win or loose,he does not loose anything.So, that you people don't think Peter obi is for igbos.You wil see how he will dismantle this criminal cabals.
BUHARI HAS DONE HIS WORSE on igbos, by sending Amry to massacre igbos in Imo state,but it did not stop unknown gun men from revenge them and kill some of those useless forces back.It is only on igbos side,you will see Army opening fire to an unarmed civil without any provocation, just to retaliate one of their own they murdered, without using looking for the Unknown gun men.wherese Bokom Harram has been slaughtering them in quantum,and you will see yoruba people jubilating cos they are killing igbos.Wicked evil.tribe.

Develop your worthless, barren and unproductive shithole region before you try to take credit for other people’s region you fucking worthless piece of garbage. Your region stinks!!! Parasitic Imp

SEE YOUR FILTHY LAND OF THE DYING SUN

https://twitter.com/jidejay_/status/1609102533833940994?s=46&t=Mi8BpG7xZ9gv60mAzTBKjg

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1607094286813888513?s=46&t=GIvuNcQ-RBC-xnAgy3A7pQ

https://twitter.com/prodahood/status/1601529871553167360?s=46&t=ANUgk5Q5W49ve7WJ4T8Y5g

https://twitter.com/umuchiukwu/status/1601131450468028416?s=46&t=o4tE31melDV1GcioN3JIQQ

https://twitter.com/iamekene_/status/1601136507615870982?s=46&t=Vc_iKXcgApgV3sNpJSg7Kg

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1601208369129275392?s=46&t=Vc_iKXcgApgV3sNpJSg7Kg

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1601250759081091078?s=46&t=Vc_iKXcgApgV3sNpJSg7Kg

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1601256072798679040?s=46&t=Vc_iKXcgApgV3sNpJSg7Kg

https://twitter.com/chia_gozie/status/1601125758721986561?s=24

https://twitter.com/icaohi/status/1592460910521905152?s=46&t=9rSowt7S-nmSEuirsH60wQ

https://twitter.com/babsmaym/status/1608081673798975489?s=46&t=CrbRftc5y9zaedZNS8YDEQ

https://twitter.com/afolabijoe/status/1609304525076054016?s=46&t=E5aAfHAExQqAyFvaWwVQlA

2 Likes

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by walefresh3(m): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Even South West GOVERNOR will pay brymo money no nyamiri fit pay for life.. stop the hate... Nobody attack p square when dey are displaying thier bigoted artitude

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by kettykin: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
So chinamamda now holds the key to Igbo
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by tonyson010(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Best978:
The G-string ineffectual artist couldn't even hide his bigotry, saying he'd rather have an Ailing president than an Igbo one. Wonder what Igbos ever did to y'all. Imagine implying the S/east isn't safe and for that deserves only VP but the North ravaged with terrorism can rule as long as they want

the guy is a hater.
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by 2tpick: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
The fear of the igboes is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Xavie(m): 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Is this the Brymo you all are talking about?

Person wey dey mad under Oshodi bridge
grin grin grin ebe m no kita, so-so ochi ka mu na chi
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Scamburster(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mindcure:
Dedicated urchin on the beat.
Please can you find me a picture of this slowpoke?
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Sunrise258: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
The difference btw Yoruba and Igbo is this...

when OBJ endorsed PO no Yoruba dragged him or insulted or called him betrayer but when Arthur Eze said he is not supporting PO but Atiku, the Igbo, old and young have cursed, dragged and call this billionaire all sort of unprintable names.

Yoruba are a civilized, organised and highly educated people, who understand everyone has a right to their opinion and of choice in everything. On the contrary, the Igbo are a cantankerous group of people/traders who like to force their choice on everybody. And result to name calling and use of abusive words just bc you didn't abandon your choice and opinion to follow theirs.

Odin13:
Yoruba tribe of southwest Nigeria and their bitter hatred towards igbos in southeast Nigeria is something need to be studied in theology..

Devil no hate humanity reach like this ..

Ah ah

What’s is happening?

Yoruba people self ..

Out of over 400 ethnic group .. wetin go make a self acclaimed Sophisticators to hate one tribe with so much passion

And the worst is trying to spread the hate around and then in their hallucinations they believe all Nigerians Dey reason like Yoruba people

You see why I keep saying power yo north.. na after election .. Yoruba people go understand how Nigerians deeply hate tufaced idibia and green snakes in green grass..

Obi will lose .. but the loss of Yoruba will be more resounding .. all over Nigeria

February is here ..

The hatred Yoruba sowed .. is what Yoruba will reap ..

Haba!

Dan Bayerebe banza shege !!

I hate pigs and urchins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
This wan is seriously sick in thinking shia i will vote peter obi
Re: Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy by Thonee(m): 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Brymo's shows that the Igbos deserve to clamour for Biafra.
If the North that is the most insecured place in Africa can produce president despite their Boko Haram, terrorist herdsmen and bandits all wrecking havocs on innocent citizens and someone we thought had some sense like brymo will spew such words publicly then they should allow Igbo to have their Biafra.
Last year so many marriages crashed because they couldn't cope again and some of us were like oh it's better they break up instead of living in bondage.
Igbos and Nigeria's marriage must be dissolved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

2019: Ambode May Withdraw From Governorship Race / Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public / Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.