Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget (15049 Views)

Obi Celebrates Prof. Pat Utomi On His 68th Birthday And 20th Year Anniversary... / Labour Party Rejects Odigbo, Cautions Pat Utomi On Appointments / 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by Kentuforchrist(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
God bless APC

Am buying dollar for 250naira as an apc member here in lagos

Tinubu is cumming

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Finneseguy1:
I heard they ask one presidential candidate to test the microphone, baba licked it and tasted it with his tongue, please how does it taste sweet or sour

I just they vex if I see the corruption going on this innocent nation... Poverty everywhere
Killings everywhere

Yet apc after blaming pdp for 8yrs want to go for another 8yrs

And some stupid follows are still supporting them thinking it will only affect some part of people not knowing that is all of us that will suffer it.

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Apc be giving innocent Nigerians package president
Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by DruLamar10(m): 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lemmy123:
That is why I use Rise to save my money in dollars. I no wan hear say dollar go up, Naira fall like who them push from up grin

The next thing is investments

Please can you shed more light on this?? ����
Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by Timmi: 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://www.thecable.ng/exchange-rate-may-surpass-n1000-says-pat-utomi-on-2023-budget/amp

Coming from this arm chair economist with no practical experience trying to heat up the economy again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by nedekid: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hmm, when you make aboki minister of finance and a guyman as CBN governor, a heardsman as oga at the top. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure what come next.
They will "transflom" the economy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by nedekid: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
Timmi:

Coming from this arm chair economist with no practical experience trying to hit up the economy again.
Pat utomi? shocked
Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by uuzba(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ah this one is not news na.
I've said this thing since 2015, way back this kind of our country that doesn't produce any international export goods, we have no choice.
Oyibo will just tell you, go and bring N1000 before we give you even $1. Who born you that you will not give them the N1000.
Tomorrow they can vex and tell you to bring, in fact, N2000 to collect $1.
What will you do?
You will shout and vex.
But your vex no get power.
You go and bow down and give them N2000.
That's all we do in this country
Bow down to white men and destroy our economy daily.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by Timmi: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
nedekid:

Pat utomi? shocked

Yes, or proof me wrong by naming any company that he has and was affiliated with that is surviving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu will make it possible if he becomes president
Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by OmoOshodi(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
DUNDEEMASTER:
Peter will salvage this country, buh it will be on Poco a Poco level.
The first mistake Buhari did was closing all borders thinking that you are helping Nigeria  
Nigeria is not a producing state why closing the borders. Even USA is still importing some commodities from other countries talk more of Nigeria.
As Nigeria is now, we barely have foreign revenue, so how will the naira gain value.. Seriously I weep for this country  
If we should make another mistake by Feb, too bad for us.
Buhari closed the southern borders only on Uthman danfodio's (Fulani) unresolved war to conquer Nigeria and not on economic base.....pure and applied wickedness....Tinubu is ready to continue the fight for him...muslim Muslim ticket......a man with a questionable identity.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by benjaminlawson(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
Let our taught be positive, and ask God that any leader that will take us to that regime, will never smell aso rock. Even if he manipulate his way to win, he will never be sworn in like that of Bayesa apc governorship candidate who won, but never sworn in.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by Robnectar(m): 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
cliqtips:
This is why you have to be earning in Dollars...

The ball is in your court...

You can do that through Google adsense, that's an easy way out.

I can be of help if you're ready to move in that direction.

Imagine you earn or get 1000 USD payout for January that is 1, 000, 000 Naira (no tax to be paid on this.) and note e go be more if you go give aboki to change for you ooo

Even if na 500 USD you make as your payout, that would be at least 500,000 Naira and even more if you go black market.

You should have started yesterday, but Today is still a good time to start

How do I learn Google adsense plz

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by Ebuka78: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
Guys, stop the excess spending.
Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by Chetas81(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
PAI ON DOLLAR IF NA YOUR CURRENCY ___ MODERN DAY SLAVE JOURNEY IS ALREADY BEGIN___ YOU SOLD YOUR LANGUAGE TO OYINBO MAN YOU SPEND OYINBO CURRENCY YOU ALMOST CHANGE INTO OYINBO COLOUR ABEG SEE ROPE FOR YOUR NECK
Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by namqul(m): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lemmy123:
That is why I use Rise to save my money in dollars. I no wan hear say dollar go up, Naira fall like who them push from up grin

The next thing is investments

How boss can we talk
Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by Chetas81(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kentuforchrist:
God bless APC

Am buying dollar for 250naira as an apc member here in lagos

Tinubu is cumming
you sale your language to oyinbo Man you prefer to spend oyinbo currency now most of you Nigerian bleach to become oyinbo abeg see rope for your neck as you guys start the modern day slave journey
Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by Chetas81(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

I just they vex if I see the corruption going on this innocent nation... Poverty everywhere
Killings everywhere

Yet apc after blaming pdp for 8yrs want to go for another 8yrs

And some stupid follows are still supporting them thinking it will only affect some part of people not knowing that is all of us that will suffer it.
you sale your language to oyinbo Man you prefer to spend oyinbo currency now most of you Nigerian bleach to become oyinbo abeg see rope for your neck as you guys start the modern day slave journey
Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by Brushstrokes20: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!

The lifeless dumbo is hell bent on sinking the shithole beyond redemption undecided undecided

In search of a SOLUTION, Nig found it's BIGGEST PROBLEM! Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by Chetas81(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
GOD CREATED THE OYINBO MAN TO SUPPORT BLACK MAN THAT GOD CREATE WITHOUT BRAIN � AND COMMON SENSE ____ ABEG YOU GUY'S SALE YOUR LANGUAGE TO OYINBO MAN YOU TRY TO CHANGE YOUR COLOUR AS A BLACK MAN BECAUSE YOUR COLOUR IS IRRITATING YOU NOW YOU LIVE ON THEIR CURRENCY ____ PLS ALL BLACK AFRICAN CITIZENS SHOULD RELOCATE BACK TO GOD TO REWRITE THE STORY OF BLACK AFRICAN RACE

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by Nolevel666: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nwaezeudo:
E no go better for APC undecided

Tho the high rate is favouring my NFT hustling wella. The least 0.08ETH wey I comot sell I don full my kitchen and settle some bills grin

But for the love of my dear country I still hope something should be done abeg cool

Haha grin grin
Devil
Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Chetas81:

I don't even understand this one

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by vacanci: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
princepeter566:
May it never be well with buhari and APC supporters

May it never be well with he who curses another

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by Tareq1105: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Peter Gregory Obi is coming to save the day.

Hip hip hooray!

Someone who couldn't save Anambrains. See how they full Tinubu Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by edungene7: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
The same buhari Tinubu made president in reality should such a person not be stoned to death yet in has the impetus to be in the ballot and some useless elements are campaigning for him eni kure!!!!
Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by Chetas81(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
lordm:
I pity the next president
HOW BECAUSE DOLLARS IS NOT A NIGERIA CITIZENS CURRENCY ABEG OYINBO CREATED DOLLAR � THEY GO AHEAD TO CREATE WHAT DOLLAR CURRENCY CAN PURCHASE ____ BUT NIGERIAN CITIZENS SOLD THEIR PRESENT AND THE FUTURE TO OYINBO MAN BY SPEAKING THEIR MOTHERLAND LANGUAGE BY LIVING ON THEIR CURRENCY ALSO BECOME THEIR MODERN DAYS SLAVE TO THE SAME OYINBO MAN _____ABEG WHICH THE NIGERIA CITIZENS GET COMMON SENSE _____ SINCE 1960
Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by Geminiivory: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Timmi:

Yes, or proof me wrong by naming any company that he has and was affiliated with that is surviving.

Oga, you don't need to be bitter to accept the truth. Simple economics yells one that our budget is a monumental disaster

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by hartson(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
DUNDEEMASTER:
Peter will salvage this country, buh it will be on Poco a Poco level.
The first mistake Buhari did was closing all borders thinking that you are helping Nigeria  
Nigeria is not a producing state why closing the borders. Even USA is still importing some commodities from other countries talk more of Nigeria.
As Nigeria is now, we barely have foreign revenue, so how will the naira gain value.. Seriously I weep for this country  
If we should make another mistake by Feb, too bad for us.
Don't weep ooo!The mallam at the helm closed borders base on sentiments to show wickedness to a certain tribe unknown to him that the ripple effect will be felt across board.Karma awaits him after political immunity is over by May 29.

Let the rate hit 1k per dollar.guy need to cash out as quick as possible.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by Chetas81(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

I don't even understand this one
no common sense no understand hhhhhhhmmmmm shiooooo
Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by Timmi: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Geminiivory:

Oga, you don't need to be bitter to accept the truth. Simple economics yells one that our budget is a monumental disaster

Ok, oga at the top, please respond to my statement. I don't make noise and I only tell you what I know and if you know of a company your idol economist has been associated with and the business is still surviving or thriving, please provide the relevant information otherwise keep your mouth shot.
Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by gerizzim: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nwaezeudo:
E no go better for APC undecided

Tho the high rate is favouring my NFT hustling wella. The least 0.08ETH wey I comot sell I don full my kitchen and settle some bills grin

But for the love of my dear country I still hope something should be done abeg cool

Teach me nft hustling
Re: Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget by Tareq1105: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
OmoOshodi:
Buhari closed the southern borders only on Uthman danfodio's (Fulani) unresolved war to conquer Nigeria and not on economic base.....pure and applied wickedness....Tinubu is ready to continue the fight for him...muslim Muslim ticket......a man with a questionable identity.

Honestly speaking, any of the candidates will do better than Buhari. The problem with Buhari government was fundamental. He missed it from the day he allowed nepotism to overshadow merits in his appointments. I believe all the candidates are aware of this fundamental error. This is where Tinubu is different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aiyedatiwa Officially Declares Candidacy For 2024 Ondo Guber Election / Senate Majority Leader, Sen. Victor Ndoma Egba Loses PDP Primaries / Akpabio & Obong Attah Reunite At Florence Ita-Giwa's Birthday Party (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.