Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

My Ferry Trip From Oron To Calabar - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Ferry Trip From Oron To Calabar (25036 Views)

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / Lagos Ferry To Start Operations In November - See What The Ferries Look Like / Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ferry Trip From Oron To Calabar by Wande22(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
ahnie:

wink.

Ma sister
Happy new year
Re: My Ferry Trip From Oron To Calabar by Pacesetter123(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
obiekunie01:

oga kingreign!

IF THEM LIKE MAKE THEM BRING DSS JOIN FOR SECURITY!

I NO ENTER!!

You see how you confirm my point up there ba!
common gangway fa! wey them suppose make am strong very well BUT THEM LEAVE AM TO DEY FLOAT!
THEN ANY MISTAKE YOU BECOME FISH FOOD! GOD FORBID!

I NO GO NEAR WATER FOR ANY REASON!

To cross mainland bridge self i dey close my eyes tight talk more of to go enter boat! no be me!

grin grin grin
Re: My Ferry Trip From Oron To Calabar by tizteezy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
kingreign:

Lol.
I don comot go back my hustle ground. grin

Okay boss

1 Like

Re: My Ferry Trip From Oron To Calabar by leofab(f): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lanshile:
The reason why I love road trip if im the one driving is that my faith is in my hand
Besides land is the only place we can survive cos that is our habitual residence
If plane crash man cannot withstand the excess air intake and if boat or ship drown the salty water intake is a problem and also drowning
Op road transportation is the best
pessimist we don hear
Re: My Ferry Trip From Oron To Calabar by Pacesetter123(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
EDET LIVES IN CALABAR
And he was 8 years old.
grin grin grin
Re: My Ferry Trip From Oron To Calabar by Pacesetter123(m): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Topmaike007:
Please help me greet uncle bassey and Edet and his children when you see them oo last time we saw eachother he was at Oron
grin grin grin
Re: My Ferry Trip From Oron To Calabar by Topmaike007(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Pacesetter123:

grin grin grin
only legend will understand the write up indomie generation won't understand
Re: My Ferry Trip From Oron To Calabar by Pacesetter123(m): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Topmaike007:
only legend will understand the write up indomie generation won't understand
Na so
Re: My Ferry Trip From Oron To Calabar by cuteboy2: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Even if the boat had 3 outboard engines all deliverying 50 knots each, the resulting speed will not be 150knots. The top speed will still be 50 knots. However, the acceleration will be greater with the increased power due to greater torque.

kingreign:

Each outboard motor was pushing 50 knots and 51knots respectively. After doing the math I was not convinced but hey! That was what I saw at the top left corner of the LCD display.

1 Like

Re: My Ferry Trip From Oron To Calabar by WIZGUY69(m): 6:05pm On Apr 10
I am presently doing this journey as I am typing this. Enjoying the adventure.
The cold no be here sha.

The only means of transportation I’ve not tried is Rail.

grin

1 Like

Re: My Ferry Trip From Oron To Calabar by kingreign(m): 12:54pm On Apr 11
WIZGUY69:
I am presently doing this journey as I am typing this. Enjoying the adventure.
The cold no be here sha.

The only means of transportation I’ve not tried is Rail.

grin

😆 Hope you enjoyed the trip and you took pictures of the beautiful water sceneries?
Re: My Ferry Trip From Oron To Calabar by WIZGUY69(m): 9:30pm On Apr 11
kingreign:

😆 Hope you enjoyed the trip and you took pictures of the beautiful water sceneries?

I didn’t take pictures my boss.

No.1 it was getting dark.
No.2 The news of that actor that died yesterday made me got a little bit scared sha. Hahahah

It was a perfect trip sha
Re: My Ferry Trip From Oron To Calabar by kingreign(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11
WIZGUY69:

I didn’t take pictures my boss.

No.1 it was getting dark.
No.2 The news of that actor that died yesterday made me got a little bit scared sha. Hahahah

It was a perfect trip sha

Fia fia grin
Those ferry are good and have safety vest which is given to every passenger and it's mandatory to wear them before boarding.

DO NOT use a speed boat or canoe because these waters could get very turbulent waves sometimes.

1 Like

Re: My Ferry Trip From Oron To Calabar by WIZGUY69(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11
kingreign:

Fia fia grin
Those ferry are good and have safety vest which is given to every passenger and it's mandatory to wear them before boarding.

DO NOT use a speed boat or canoe because these waters could get very turbulent waves sometimes.

Thanks boss cheesy
Exactly what the guys working there told me that we shouldn't attempt using speed boat.

It was a smooth sail and the life vest was almost new too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Plane Crash Site, No Casualties (Pictures) / A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) / Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.