Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) (19970 Views)

Lady Blames The Current Hot Weather As Reason For Most Ladies Not Wearing Pants / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Elidrisy20: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Na because say you they Dubai,na him make you dey write this rubbish, come naija and see the wonders of God
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by chudez0147(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
Truvelisback:
Everyone's luck aren't the same.
Forget that thing my friend.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by chudez0147(m): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
judedwriter:

Does money give them fertility?
I should ask you that
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Ted4real: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
Stop bringing more courses upon yourself daughter of Zion.

If you stop to praise or worship God, God will still be glorified by others christian faithfuls.

How well did you know God, and the personal relationship you had with him when you are wealthy.

I see bad decisions you made that had brought you pains and setback and your had to blame yourself for allowing ponzi scheme to take your money and stop blaming God for your life to be reposition for greater blessings.

Receive sense of direction in Jesus name amen.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Farid24224(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
She failed the ultimate test but she is not too late...
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Whoknowsme: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Read again, she ain't blaming God but Religion, and yes, Christianity is a Religion. It is far removed from the Law that is Jesus Christ than most of you even care to know. undecided
Madam, Christianity is not a religion. It's a life we live.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by FiremanX: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
Don't leave everything to God, you have to work hard and leave the rest to God.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Whoknowsme: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2023

Your facts are lovely to yourself and to those who care to accept. I am not interested.
You have time to reply her posts. She is just ignorant of what Christianity is all about.
It takes grace and prayer to correct those fables she's posting up there.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by integrity16(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2023

Lolz it means you have attended all denominations and have known their doctrines and verified that they are contradictory to what is been stated in the Bible. Check out my denomination CAC, you will clear out your doubt, I give up cheesy

But you get time Sha! Why are you arguing with kobojunkie ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by deebrownneymar: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
She prolly haven’t heard of Job
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by descartes400: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
If you can allude your success to the supernatural, why can you also allude your lack of it to the supernatural?
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by 2016v2017: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
Righteousness2:
Lack of Knowledge !

Listen!!You Follow GOD or you Don't does not Change GOD.
You Believe in JESUS Christ or you Refuse to Believe does not affect who GOD is.

We Follow and Believe in JESUS Christ for our Own Benefits Here on Earth and in Eternity.

Whatever Happens to me and you, GOD Remains GOD! The " I AM THAT I AM"
HE is not the cause of our problems and Challenges! HE is the SOLUTION.
She's just an attention seeker . Why didn't her mention her religion ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
Whoknowsme:
Madam, Christianity is not a religion. It's a life we live.
I know you tell yourselves that in order to make yourselves feel OK with the foolishness you live. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
2016v2017:

She's just an attention seeker . Why didn't her mention her religion ?
She did but your ignorance blinded you to it. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Whoknowsme: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I know you tell yourselves that in order to make yourselves feel OK with the foolishness you live. undecided
I don't live a foolish life being a practicing Christian. I live a life fulfilled in Christ.
If you don't want to believe it, it's as good as been silent on the matter and stop making derogatory statement towards others beliefs.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
Whoknowsme:
■I don't live a foolish life being a practicing Christian. I live a life fulfilled in Christ.
■If you don't want to believe it, it's as good as been silent on the matter and stop making derogatory statement towards others beliefs.
1. For me, living a life bowing down to another man's personal interpretation of all that is written in scripture is pretty much foolishness to me. I have the same exact book that the man has, and able to comprehend what is clearly written in the book for myself so exactly what use is that man ---- who is likely a fraud --- to me? undecided

2. As for your claim that your life is fulfilled in Christ as a result of your imbibing doctrines and traditions of men instead of the direct teachings of Jesus Christ Himself, I guess it means you think Jesus Christ was nothing but a liar! undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Greenscientist: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
madridguy:
Aduniya Sijinul-Mumeen.

Wa janatul kafeeren.

Religiousness isn't tantamount to prosperity and in islam, it is clear - The most righteous will be the most tested.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Greenscientist: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Bruno3000:
Muslims know nothing about spiritual warfare

What is spiritual warfare sir?
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by leofab(f): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2023

All her statements denotes that her relationship with God is the cause of her misfortune in life. Isn't she stupid? Anyone who supports her must be stupid as well. What is your problem with Christianity? Christianity isn't a religion and can never be. Christianity is Christ lifestyle. Even if she blames religion it is still stupidity because Christianity isn't a religion and she doesn't know God at all and that is why she is suffering tongue.
your empty brain didn’t tell you that Islam is Mohammed lifestyle and African paganism is juju lifestyle.. keep clowning yourself..
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Joe4real1988(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
She speaks like a Nigerian lady who is in Arab country(UAE precisely), if my guess is right, she is just looking for a way to go back to her hookup/oloshoism life styleundecided.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by ChaDiv: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
[b][/b]My dear sister, The I AM THAT I AM is the same yesteryears,today and forever and HE is so gracious to ALL.

The problem is that you have no Knowledge & lack understanding.

Wake up from Ur ignorance and shall be graciously helped.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by ChaDiv: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
[My dear sister, The I AM THAT I AM is the same yesteryears,today and forever and HE is so gracious to ALL.

The problem is that you have no Knowledge & lack understanding.

Wake up from Ur ignorance and shall be graciously helped.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by James91: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
Follow Jesus Christ, all your problem will be past.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by judedwriter(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Bruno3000:
Muslims know nothing about spiritual warfare

Devil fights everyone, whether you know it or not. Unless you are on his side.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by ChuksHills(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ted4real:
Stop bringing more courses upon yourself daughter of Zion.

If you stop to praise or worship God, God will still be glorified by others christian faithfuls.

How well did you know God, and the personal relationship you had with him when you are wealthy.

I see bad decisions you made that had brought you pains and setback and your had to blame yourself for allowing ponzi scheme to take your money and stop blaming God for your life to be reposition for greater blessings.

Receive sense of direction in Jesus name amen.

The woman is not a Christian.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Ted4real: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
ChuksHills:

The woman is not a Christian.

Then let her come to Christ and be renewed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by CuteMike01(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
chatinent:
I feel her pain.

Religion today is not helping matters. It, in fact, will make you poorer. And when you get poor, you will start noticing the unfair treatment you'll be given in the same religion because you are poor.

To me, religion is business.

Good evening Bro Chatinent, If you can see this, please help out.

My name is Michael. I am aware we don`t really know each other physically or on this forum but please I do need help and will be thankful if you can support me at the moment.

I am 22, studying with a part-time job and possess a good skill but circumstance made me utterly broke at the moment till the extent I can't purchase food items to eat tomorrow or the next 3 days and those at home aren`t helping matters at all. I will only be receiving money on the 14th from side jobs.

If you find it in your heart Bro Chatinent, please assist me financially for these 4 days.

I`ll be grateful to you concerning this.

Please.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by lailo: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kollins11:
Very useless and valueless gender. These useless daughters of Delilah won't kill me with laugh.
Instead for this werey to say she's missing her Oloshoism lifestyle, she dey blame God for her sorry life.

Aunty nobody hold tie hands and legs. Go back to your Oloshoism life. Infact na me go be the first nigga to patronize you.

You useless daughters of jezebel never see anything, the way we real niggas go deal with una kpekus and womb this year, even Satan go reject us if we enter hell fire. I swear if I no damage una womb beyond redemption call me BASTARD.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Walahi guy, u be BASTARD, � ..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Eurasia: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
God is wicked
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Peterrio: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
chatinent:
I feel her pain.

Religion today is not helping matters. It, in fact, will make you poorer. And when you get poor, you will start noticing the unfair treatment you'll be given in the same religion because you are poor.

To me, religion is business.

Many people won't understand till they experience it first hand

Some, even after they experience it, they still won't understand the life
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Tunagee(m): 5:31am On Jan 09, 2023
Kollins11:
Very useless and valueless gender. These useless daughters of Delilah won't kill me with laugh.
Instead for this werey to say she's missing her Oloshoism lifestyle, she dey blame God for her sorry life.

Aunty nobody hold tie hands and legs. Go back to your Oloshoism life. Infact na me go be the first nigga to patronize you.

You useless daughters of jezebel never see anything, the way we real niggas go deal with una kpekus and womb this year, even Satan go reject us if we enter hell fire. I swear if I no damage una womb beyond redemption call me BASTARD.

Am not a feminist ooo, but bros this is too harsh
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Tunagee(m): 5:33am On Jan 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It is a business that benefits only those men who are the owners and leaders of the brand. All others are customers who pay, pay, pay, never gaining any thing tangible in the end. undecided

: cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! / Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.