Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) (19983 Views)

Lady Blames The Current Hot Weather As Reason For Most Ladies Not Wearing Pants / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Gboom:
You always argue blindly, it seems your mental state needs to be checked
Again, Read again, she ain't blaming God but Religion, and yes, Christianity is a Religion. It is far removed from the Law that is Jesus Christ than most of you even care to know. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Quiilier:
■All her statements denotes that her relationship with God is the cause of her misfortune in life. Isn't she stupid? Anyone who supports her must be stupid as well.
■What is your problem with Christianity? Christianity isn't a religion and can never be. Christianity is Christ lifestyle.
■ Even if she blames religion it is still stupidity because Christianity isn't a religion and she doesn't know God at all and that is why she is suffering tongue.
1. That is not a fact. She said she had seemed an OK relationship before she then decided to adopt Religion and that was when all hell broke look in her life. She is not stupid but merely detailing the fact of her own experience which is that Religion was of no benefit to her in the end. undecided

2. But Christianity is a Religion with its foundations in the doctrines/theologies and traditions(rituals included) designed by men for the purpose of controlling and administrating access to God for men. It is all about men wielding power and control over the lives and minds of their fellow men — with God not even connected in any way since He never asked for such an arrangement to begin with. How you have resolved to believe that it is Christ-lifestyle when much of what it is born of are ideas that are against what was taught and commanded by Jesus Christ is beyond me. undecided

3. All she has done is reveal that as far as her goal of bettering herself in this life Religion does not serve her at all. Why you seem to take it as an attack on your person is beyond me. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Streetmovement(m): 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Truvelisback:
U are wrong. It's either she isn't a faithful tither or she is ignorant of spiritual warfare. External or internal Forces could also be the cause of her misfortunes. Do u think they are happy that she is closer to God?

Oh save me that what nonsense tithing are you talking about. Giving is giving it must not be tithing. If you read my first reply you should know by now we are saying same things. The day you accept Christ you already have challenges to face I'm sure she wasn't aware but was just praying for prosperity as instructed by these so called tithe and offering Pastors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. That is not a fact. She said she had seemed an OK relationship before she then decided to adopt Religion and that was when all hell broke look in her life. She is not stupid but merely detailing the fact of her own experience which is that Religion was of no benefit to her in the end. undecided

2. But Christianity is a Religion with its foundations in the doctrines/theologies and traditions(rituals included) designed by men for the purpose of controlling and administrating access to God for men. It is all about men wielding power and control over the lives and minds of their fellow men — with God not even connected in any way since He never asked for such an arrangement to begin with. How you have resolved to believe that it is Christ-lifestyle when much of what it is born of are ideas that are against what was taught and commanded by Jesus Christ is beyond me. undecided

3. All she has done is reveal that as far as her goal of bettering herself in this life Religion does not serve her at all. Why you seem to take it as an attack on your person is beyond me. undecided

OK thank God you're still saying religion bla bla. Maybe she was a Buddhist. Nope you're wrong about Christianity. Those who teaches wrong doctrines aside the ones in the Bible, are false and are certainly Antichrist. You are free to call those religions, I don't want to name denominations but you see Christianity like I have explained earlier on, it is simply Christ Lifestyle and nothing else. It is not a ceremony or something observed like other religions. They called them followers of Christ(Christians), remember. I saw your replies have no biblical backups or something.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Quiilier:
■OK thank God you're still saying religion bla bla. Maybe she was a Buddhist. Nope you're wrong about Christianity.
■Those who teaches wrong doctrines aside the ones in the Bible, are false and are certainly Antichrist.
■You are free to call those religions, I don't want to name denominations
■but you see Christianity like I have explained earlier on, it is simply Christ Lifestyle and nothing else. It is not a ceremony or something observed like other religions. They called them followers of Christ(Christians), remember. I saw your replies have no biblical backups or something.
1. Again, all religions as the same. They are meant to benefit the men who sit as authorities and leaders over the followers, Christianity included.

2. Indeed, and every one of the doctrines and traditions of your churches are founded in lies constructed from fallacies particularly constructed by lifting verses and teachings out of context imposing on them interpretations that have no bearing in scripture.

3. No matter which denomination you name, even the one you belong to, they are all of Religion and as such removed from God and His Truth. undecided

4. I am afraid that is a lie! The teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ directly conflict with most of your Churchian traditions let alone teachings. What you are called and what you are are two different things, and Christianity is nothing but a Religion no different from every other religion out there. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by LostMyZeal(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Quiilier:

Stop blaming God. It is obvious devil has never been in your case. Welcome to the club cheesy grin grin You never see anything cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let her go and ask Joseph

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Again, all religions as the same. They are meant to benefit the men who sit as authorities and leaders over the followers, Christianity included.

2. Indeed, and every one of the doctrines and traditions of your churches are founded in lies constructed from fallacies particularly constructed by lifting verses and teachings out of context imposing on them interpretations that have no bearing in scripture.

3. No matter which denomination you name, even the one you belong to, they are all of Religion and as such removed from God and His Truth. undecided

4. I am afraid that is a lie! The teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ directly conflict with most of your Churchian traditions let alone teachings. What you are called and what you are are two different things, and Christianity is nothing but a Religion no different from every other religion out there. undecided

Lolz it means you have attended all denominations and have known their doctrines and verified that they are contradictory to what is been stated in the Bible. Check out my denomination CAC, you will clear out your doubt, I give up cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
LostMyZeal:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let her go and ask Joseph

She fit say being a Christian na moi moi. She go see shege cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Quiilier:
Lolz it means you have attended all denominations and have known their doctrines and verified that they are contradictory to what is been stated in the Bible. Check out my denomination CAC, you will clear out your doubt, I give up cheesy
I don't need to attend all denominations to know this fact as all I need to do is understand the Truth of Jesus Christ to realize that everything else is a lie, Just as Jesus Christ Himself said over 2000 years ago. undecided

Here are simple clues to help you realize you are worshipping a lie
■ Is this denomination of yours run by men with titles who claim to shepherd you?
■ Do these men claim to come to you in the name of Jesus Christ?
■ Do these men supposedly teach you how to live using the name of Jesus Christ?
■ Do you give these men money in the name of God?
■ Do you frequent assembly halls where you supposedly sing and cry out in praise of Jesus Christ?
■ Do you pray aloud in your gathering places or when you are alone....

The list goes on, but basically, all churches regardless of the name of the group are of Religion and not of Jesus Christ. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by segunpraiz(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
If you are tired of serving God, you won't believe there are over 100 million people who are eager to worship him. He doesnt respect anybody. Bye. That's your own cup of tea
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
segunpraiz:
If you are tired of serving God, you won't believe there are over 100 million people who are eager to worship him. He doesnt respect anybody. Bye. That's your own cup of tea
She said was serving Him fine without Religion. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2023

The list goes on, but basically, all churches regardless of the name of the group are of Religion and not of Jesus Christ. undecided

I will just keep these words with you it might help you if you take them seriously.

"Don't just talk. Be careful with the words that comes out of your mouth"
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Blupen(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
chatinent:
I feel her pain.

Religion today is not helping matters. It, in fact, will make you poorer. And when you get poor, you will start noticing the unfair treatment you'll be given in the same religion because you are poor.

To me, religion is business.
Religion is pure business nah, people are just ignorant too ignorant self
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Quiilier:
I will just keep these words with you it might help you if you take them seriously.

"Don't just talk. Be careful with the words that comes out of your mouth"
Let me guess, you think there is some monster that will strike me if I say words that you construe to be wrong? LOL.....Your pastors have successfully bended your mind is why you believe such nonsense! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Let me guess, you think there is some monster that will strike me if I say words that you construe to be wrong? LOL.....Your pastors have successfully bended your mind is why you believe such nonsense! grin

Damn it I have been replying the wrong person. Dis tin pain me grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Kobojunkie: 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Quiilier:
Damn it I have been replying the wrong person. Dis tin pain me grin grin
Look, face the facts as they present themselves to you. What you have is not God but Religion and no matter how long to pray and pray, Religion will only keep you poorer and poorer than those who don't have it. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Dbest10: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kollins11:
Very useless and valueless gender. These useless daughters of Delilah won't kill me with laugh.
Instead for this werey to say she's missing her Oloshoism lifestyle, she dey blame God for her sorry life.

Aunty nobody hold tie hands and legs. Go back to your Oloshoism life. Infact na me go be the first nigga to patronize you.

You useless daughters of jezebel never see anything, the way we real niggas go deal with una kpekus and womb this year, even Satan go reject us if we enter hell fire. I swear if I no damage una womb beyond redemption call me BASTARD.
Guy surely you have missed heaven and you won't miss hell grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Blupen(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
T0BY:
Religion is just business. Some of the miracles are staged.
Some are staged, some of them are real, yes real......the universe answereth all things by faith.....people don't know that there is no God or that deh universe is "the God" (religion is business that is why it is many, it's a pure lucrative business)okay we have different God that created us, yet we all look the same, i always advice people to think, don't just believe everything they tell you......humans are wicked, that's why deh "created religion' to scam you and me, they are the real yahoo guys......
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Look, face the facts as they present themselves to you. What you have is not God but Religion and no matter how long to pray and pray, Religion will only keep you poorer and poorer than those who don't have it. undecided
Your facts are lovely to yourself and to those who care to accept. I am not interested.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Quiilier:
Your facts are lovely to yourself and to those who care to accept
They aren't my facts, however. undecided

I posed a couple of questions regarding your denomination of choice... you never responded and I am certain you couldn't because if you did you would be admitting to yourself that what you indeed cling to had no bearing on Jesus Christ and His teachings, and so like millions out there, you chose to sit a little longer in denial. Religion does that a lot to folks. People wake up to choose denial of facts of reality everyday with Religion undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
They aren't my facts, however. undecided

I posed a couple of questions regarding your denomination of choice... you never responded and I am certain you couldn't because if you did you would be admitting to yourself that what you indeed cling to had no bearing on Jesus Christ and His teachings, and so like millions out there, you chose to sit a little longer in denial. Religion does that a lot to folks. People wake up to choose denial of facts of reality everyday with Religion undecided

Lolz why should I answer questions that doesn't have anything to do with what we have been discussing. For example do you pray quietly, lonely or aloud? Yea I pray out loudly and lonely it all depends on how the Holy Spirit leads. So tell me what this has to with Religion and God??
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Quiilier:
Lolz why should I answer questions that doesn't have anything to do with what we have been discussing. For example do you pray quietly, lonely or aloud? Yea I pray out loudly and lonely it all depends on how the Holy Spirit leads. So tell me what this has to with Religion and God??

■ Is this denomination of yours run by men with titles who claim to shepherd you? Jesus Christ said He alone is the Good shepherd - John 10 vs 11 - meaning that every other is a bad shepherd.
■ Do these men claim to come to you in the name of Jesus Christ? Jesus Christ warned against men who would approach you using His name - Matthew 7 vs 15 - that they are instead wolves in sheep's clothing, false prophets, and false teachers He never sent.
■ Do these men supposedly teach you how to live using the name of Jesus Christ? Jesus Christ said that He alone is Teacher and Master over those who belong to Him - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10.
■ Do you give these men money in the name of God? Jesus Christ warned His followers not to cast their treasures to swine —men who seek to steal using the name of God for their purpose - Matthew 7 vs 6.
■ Do you frequent assembly halls where you supposedly sing and cry out in praise of Jesus Christ? Jesus Christ said in John 5 vs 41 that He does not desire praise from any human, so when you praise His name, you do so against Him.
■ Do you pray aloud in your gathering places or when you are alone? Jesus Christ commanded His followers to only pray in secret where no one can see them praying and where no one can hear them as well - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15.

So, you see, all of the above are directly essential when it comes to telling Religion apart from God's Law. If you answer Yes to any one of the above, what you practice is religion and not of God. undecided

And please, stop lying! The one called the Holy Spirit is in fact the very same Spirit of Truth who lives inside of Jesus Christ, and as Jesus Christ explained in His teachings, the Spirit of Truth is subject to Him, Jesus Christ and as such will never contradict or contravene Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by chubinwa(m): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
You no strong spiritually, you go dey fight with the supernatural. Just dey play
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:

■ Is this denomination of yours run by men with titles who claim to shepherd you? Jesus Christ said He alone is the Good shepherd - John 10 vs 11 - meaning that every other is a bad shepherd.
■ Do these men claim to come to you in the name of Jesus Christ? Jesus Christ warned against men who would approach you using His name - Matthew 7 vs 15 - that they are instead wolves in sheep's clothing, false prophets, and false teachers He never sent.
■ Do these men supposedly teach you how to live using the name of Jesus Christ? Jesus Christ said that He alone is Teacher and Master over those who belong to Him - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10.
■ Do you give these men money in the name of God? Jesus Christ warned His followers not to cast their treasures to swine —men who seek to steal using the name of God for their purpose - Matthew 7 vs 6.
■ Do you frequent assembly halls where you supposedly sing and cry out in praise of Jesus Christ? Jesus Christ said in John 5 vs 41 that He does not desire praise from any human, so when you praise His name, you do so against Him.
■ Do you pray aloud in your gathering places or when you are alone? Jesus Christ commanded His followers to only pray in secret where no one can see them praying and where no one can hear them as well - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15.

So, you see, all of the above are directly essential when it comes to telling Religion apart from God's Law. If you answer Yes to any one of the above, what you practice is religion and not of God. undecided

And please, stop lying! The one called the Holy Spirit is in fact the very same Spirit of Truth who lives inside of Jesus Christ, and as Jesus Christ explained in His teachings, the Spirit of Truth is subject to Him, Jesus Christ and as such will never contradict or contravene Jesus Christ. undecided

Lolz you're just funny and I won't take out my time to reply all but will still be on what I have started. How many instances did Jesus Christ prayed in the Bible openly? At the transfiguration? In his dying breath? Feeding the 4,000? Healing the blind? I can't name all too numerous. It is obvious you study the Bible to argue and not for understanding.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by marlow1962(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
She is right that religion is worthless! undecided

Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Quiilier:
■Lolz you're just funny and I won't take out my time to reply all but will still be on what I have started. ■How many instances did Jesus Christ prayed in the Bible openly? At the transfiguration? In his dying breath? Feeding the 4,000? Healing the blind? I can't name all too numerous. It is obvious you study the Bible to argue and not for understanding.
1. Again, clearly you reject the teachings of Jesus Christ is the reason for this. undecided

2. Jesus Christ clearly told you that those who belong to Him ae those who obey His commandments — not those who do as He does— in John 14 vs 15 - 20, His friends are those who do as He says whereas His enemies reject what He says - John 15 vs 14. Jesus Christ lived His life in submission and obedience to God's Old Law of Moses — the Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan —, a fact He explained in Matthew 5 vs 17 - 20. He called His followers to trust in Him for a different Law and Kingdom — God's New agreement and Covenant in the KIngdom of God — so certainly you can see that it makes no sense to emulate Jesus Christ when instead He says those who love Him, those who belong to Him are those who obey His Law — His teachings and commandments. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
chubinwa:
You no strong spiritually, you go dey fight with the supernatural. Just dey play
Your spiritual battles have absolutely nothing to do with God is what though. In the majority of the cases, they are born of mental delusions people cling to in the name of Religion. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Again, clearly you reject the teachings of Jesus Christ is the reason for this. undecided

2. Jesus Christ clearly told you that those who belong to Him ae those who obey His commandments — not those who do as He does— in John 14 vs 15 - 20, His friends are those who do as He says whereas His enemies reject what He says - John 15 vs 14. Jesus Christ lived His life in submission and obedience to God's Old Law of Moses — the Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan —, a fact He explained in Matthew 5 vs 17 - 20. He called His followers to trust in Him for a different Law and Kingdom — God's New agreement and Covenant in the KIngdom of God — so certainly you can see that it makes no sense to emulate Jesus Christ when instead He says those who love Him, those who belong to Him are those who obey His Law — His teachings and commandments. undecided

Bro I can now see you're confused fellow cheesy cheesy
I am done here cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Atheist Faking account.

ExAngel007:
"I was prospering, owned my own property, lacked nothing when I wasn't serious with religion" - Nigerian lady blames God for her pain and failure

A Nigerian lady, Mairo Bello said that being religious has brought her nothing but ''pain, failure and rejection.''

In a Facebook post on Wednesday, January 4, 2023, Mairo, who is based in Dubai, said before becoming close to God, she was doing well, owned a property and lacked nothing.

She also said that people, including well known public figures she used to host in her residence have all abandoned her.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/i-was-prospering-owned-my-own-property-lacked-nothing-when-i-wasnt-serious-with-religion-nigerian-lady-blames-god-for-her-pain-and-failure.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by muyico(m): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What does it matter? undecided
blived me?? Karma is real
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Quiilier:
Bro I can now see you're confused fellow cheesy cheesy I am done here cry
Calling me names won't change the Truth of God. It is everlasting — 2000 years and going strong still. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) / Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.