Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) (19979 Views)

Lady Blames The Current Hot Weather As Reason For Most Ladies Not Wearing Pants / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by CheapHomes1: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kollins11:
Very useless and valueless gender. These useless daughters of Delilah won't kill me with laugh.
Instead for this werey to say she's missing her Oloshoism lifestyle, she dey blame God for her sorry life.

Aunty nobody hold tie hands and legs. Go back to your Oloshoism life. Infact na me go be the first nigga to patronize you.

You useless daughters of jezebel never see anything, the way we real niggas go deal with una kpekus and womb this year, even Satan go reject us if we enter hell fire. I swear if I no damage una womb beyond redemption call me BASTARD.

Oga, why are you so angry? Do you know the lady?
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by obinnazy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
They have stopped blaming men.
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
Yellowbar this is how they roll... religion prostitution
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by CheapHomes1: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
muyico:
look deeper? Babangida walk with wheelchair! Do u knw wot obasanjo is facing underneat?

So wheelchair is babangidas karma? So everybody who is using wheelchair, na karma cause am? So everyone without karma, they are all living sweet, peaceful and beautiful lives, right?
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by CheapHomes1: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
muyico:
diabetes

So diabetes is Obasanjos karma? Anyone that has diabetes is a result of karma?
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by CheapHomes1: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Truvelisback:
U are wrong. It's either she isn't a faithful tither or she is ignorant of spiritual warfare. External or internal Forces could also be the cause of her misfortunes. Do u think they are happy that she is closer to God?

What makes you think she is a Christian?
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by DaveHarry(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kollins11:
Very useless and valueless gender. These useless daughters of Delilah won't kill me with laugh.
Instead for this werey to say she's missing her Oloshoism lifestyle, she dey blame God for her sorry life.

Aunty nobody hold tie hands and legs. Go back to your Oloshoism life. Infact na me go be the first nigga to patronize you.

You useless daughters of jezebel never see anything, the way we real niggas go deal with una kpekus and womb this year, even Satan go reject us if we enter hell fire. I swear if I no damage una womb beyond redemption call me BASTARD.
"Even niggas got to learn to take it easy"- Tupac

U n Dem get quarrel?
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by CheapHomes1: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Righteousness2:
Lack of Knowledge !

Listen!!You Follow GOD or you Don't does not Change GOD.
You Believe in JESUS Christ or you Refuse to Believe does not affect who GOD is.

We Follow and Believe in JESUS Christ for our Own Benefits Here on Earth and in Eternity.

Whatever Happens to me and you, GOD Remains GOD! The " I AM THAT I AM"
HE is not the cause of our problems and Challenges! HE is the SOLUTION.

Did she tell you that she is a Christian?
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by CheapHomes1: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2023

All her statements denotes that her relationship with God is the cause of her misfortune in life. Isn't she stupid? Anyone who supports her must be stupid as well. What is your problem with Christianity? Christianity isn't a religion and can never be. Christianity is Christ lifestyle. Even if she blames religion it is still stupidity because Christianity isn't a religion and she doesn't know God at all and that is why she is suffering tongue.

Why do you think she doesn't know God?
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by donbenie(m): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
She is still suffering from an over exuberance of believe or lack of believe in a figment of her imagination..
The day she realises that religion is a big time,man made SCAM..
Then she will be finally free to live and soar..
Religion is a SCAM!
Know this and know peace!

Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by fuckboys: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
the bolded is a threat to ladies and the society at large. In a sane country this boy would have been track down and jailed. I hope someone tracks and lock up this boy. undecided
Chief feminist, why should someone do the tracking and locking up for you?.

Track and lock him up yourself.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by clinician2x: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Righteousness2:

No Matter the problem that comes your way. Even if the Earth collapse on you. Turning your back on GOD is Folly. It is a Complete lack of Knowledge.
You Don't own yourself. You are a Creature who has a CREATOR.
GOD created for HIS Pleasure. No matter what comes your way, go back to your Creator and make recourse to HIM.

Turning your back on GOD is turning to Hell!

You said God is not the cause of our problems and I asked who caused Job problems and you replied hdjdhwgebd bdjejbdkxijd shhdjdieendj.

Well, nice try.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by achymmania: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Bruno3000:
Muslims know nothing about spiritual warfare
like seriously??
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by meobizy(f): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
Facebook skit? I don’t trust Nigerians especially women. Nowadays all they do is troll the internet searching for attention.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by jimter44(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
The God we serve is not the cause of your down fall, rather He is the giver of good things of life. Check where your problems come and stop blaming God. Whether you serve God or not He does not change. He's still Almighty Jehovah.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by VULCAN(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Why should that someone not be you?

Are you mentally or physically incapacitated?

All this learned helplessness that most Nigerian women display can be so irritating.

In the developed world you tend to see so many laudable initiatives initiated by women ON THEIR OWN.

You that never sees anything good in men is waiting for a man to track him down and get him arrested.

Confused 3rd wave feminist.

Mstchew

Jennyclay:
the bolded is a threat to ladies and the society at large. In a sane country this boy would have been track down and jailed. I hope someone tracks and lock up this boy. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Scarletjr(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sometimes me self Dey think Buh wetin man wan do
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by chudez0147(m): 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
judedwriter:
Two things:

1. She's ignorant of spiritual warfare.

2. She's a casualty of spiritual warfare.
What is spiritual warfare? I've seen people who don't go to church succeed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Grandemperor(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
Living the Life is a mystery. However, I rely on the Almighty God for every Good or Bad that happens to me because I do all my best to avoid evil. I rely on Psalm 7.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by judedwriter(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
chudez0147:

What is spiritual warfare? I've seen people who don't go to church succeed.

Success has different definitions.

For most of us success means having much money which is 50% true.

Success is achieving your goals in life. There are some goals that money cannot achieve but only God can.

For example, children. Can money make a woman pregnant?? No! Only God can give children.

Money isn't everything. Yes it can solve many problems, but not all problems.

That's where we all need God's spiritual power in warfare.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by chudez0147(m): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
Truvelisback:
Two things are involved: She is likely not a tither or ignorant of spiritual warfare. U think the forces of ur father and mother's houses are happy that u are close to God?
what nonsense forces from her parents house are you talking about? I know of a family the mother was into hookup and the dad was into old 419 things. Guess what the children are doing well .
What do you say about that ??
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by chudez0147(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
I have seen mad women give birth. I've also seen poor barren women.
judedwriter:

Success has different definitions.

For most of us success means having much money which is 50% true.

Success is achieving your goals in life. There are some goals that money cannot achieve but only God can.

For example, children. Can money make a woman pregnant?? No! Only God can give children.

Money isn't everything. Yes it can solve many problems, but not all problems.

That's where we all need God's spiritual power in warfare.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by judedwriter(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
chudez0147:
I have seen mad women give birth. I've also seen poor barren women.

Does money give them fertility?
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
chudez0147:

what nonsense forces from her parents house are you talking about? I know of a family the mother was into hookup and the dad was into old 419 things. Guess what the children are doing well .
What do you say about that ??
Everyone's luck aren't the same.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Father4all: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
She is not really a Believer. She is disease on her heart
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Greenfaces: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
madridguy:
Aduniya Sijinul-Mumeen.
Exactly. May Allah save us from trials that are difficult to bear
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by dododawa1: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
ExAngel007:
"I was prospering, owned my own property, lacked nothing when I wasn't serious with religion" - Nigerian lady blames God for her pain and failure

A Nigerian lady, Mairo Bello said that being religious has brought her nothing but ''pain, failure and rejection.''

In a Facebook post on Wednesday, January 4, 2023, Mairo, who is based in Dubai, said before becoming close to God, she was doing well, owned a property and lacked nothing.

She also said that people, including well known public figures she used to host in her residence have all abandoned her.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/i-was-prospering-owned-my-own-property-lacked-nothing-when-i-wasnt-serious-with-religion-nigerian-lady-blames-god-for-her-pain-and-failure.html

confess your SIN frist,to those you have KILLED spiritual and physical, God don't do evil.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Itsernie: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
U spent ur money carelessly and now u blame God. Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by malvisguy212: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
judedwriter:
Two things:

1. She's ignorant of spiritual warfare.

2. She's a casualty of spiritual warfare.
Muslims knows nothing about what you just say... their religion is soo canal minded...they show more emphasis on the outward man. if you don't wash yourself ( ablution ) your prayer is not valid.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by dododawa1: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
Confess your SIN first, those you have KILLED spiritual and physical,God don't do evil.
Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Itsernie: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
You spent ur money carelessly and now u blame God... nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) by Elidrisy20: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
If God failed you,and brings pain,why not try suicide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives / Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? / This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.