Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? (22273 Views)

What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Gohs:

You are on your way to Hell Fire.

Go and CONFIRM!! shocked

huh? am goin to hell becuz I sexxx marrried woman? bro u dont pay for sexxc espcialy when shs lightskin or halfcast?
du u have moiney?

are u ok sir?(no oiensce) angry

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Iyatostrong(f): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
No more skill to learn.
i have been learning and learning. I just discovered that education is better than reeducation.
All what i want now is to join a cult. I mean "billionaires cult".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by 4lorunsho(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
zenith114:
If you plan to migrate to UK �� in 2023 (via study),send a mail. I can help you apply to as many as possible schools in the UK for just a token, putting into considerations tuition deposit, tuition balance payment plan, accommodation and jobs.

What of getting a Job from Nigeria
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by BigDawsNet: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
goshen26:

Only u?

Are you free make we learn ham togther?
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by 4lorunsho(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
GoldenqueenC:
I was into 3D animation before losing my laptop, now trying my hands on writing since I can do that with my phone.

Can I see your works
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Mrmed: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
olahero:
As a satisfied Graphics Designer, Printer cum gadget savvy person.

These are what I adding to my skill sets.

1. Painting
2. Interior Decoration
3. Electricial
4. Solar/Inverter installer

So help me God.

Government should not be everyone problem.

Baba, can you also be a blessing to your brother by teaching me graphic design small? Maybe weekends

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by occfx: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
mariahAngel:
Acquiring a new skill is a way of adding value to yourself.
Every time you learn something new, you become better than you were.

This year, be encouraged to learn as much skills as you can, so that in the near future, you can be better than you are now.
So that when you look back, you can be proud of the person you have become and what you have been able to achieve.

So, without further ado, what skill(s) are you learning this year?

Buying and selling

2 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Gohs: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
longetivity:
Boring, old & stale line.

People who want a vibrant economy will vote Peter Obi this February grin

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Myself2(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Switch from backend programming to block chain programming

Your future is bright

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by virginboy1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

This year, be encouraged to learn as much skills as you can, so that in the near future, you can be better than you are now.
So that when you look back, you can be proud of the person you have become and what you have been able to achieve.

Good thread

2 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Gohs: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
DaddyCK:

huh? am goin to hell becuz I sexxx marrried woman? bro u dont pay for sexxc espcialy when shs lightskin or halfcast?
du u have moiney?

are u ok sir?(no oiensce) angry

God is not happy with sexual immorality AND you know that.

Accept Jesus Christ into your life and pray against the spirits of sexual immorality.

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by GoldenqueenC(f): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
4lorunsho:

Can I see your works
For the animation? I lost it with the laptop but then It was not a professional work morelike doing animation with everyday happenings in the society.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by ManyThanks: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Driving of car
Data analysis
how to run facebook ad

5 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Jsucre(m): 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Stereo99:

Please Sir where can one learn smart home automation ,I really wants to learn it ,can you direct me to someone ,I’m in Owerri
I offer training
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by siofra(f): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
DaddyCK:

Bro my toasing skil have improve on women but Marrried women show me much respet after toasting them & after payin between 200, 000 naira and 220, 000 naira. I pay parried women to yansh sir! (real talk) smiley

Ah ah!

DaddyCk, you're back from your ban? cheesy

You did not even say hi to me. Na wa o!

Are we quarrelling? Or am I the cause of your last ban? grin
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by olahero(m): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mrmed:

Baba, can you also be a blessing to your brother by teaching me graphic design small? Maybe weekends
no wahala
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Alexaonfleek: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Content writing/ copywriting
Actually I started since last year, but I want to use this year to start making money out of it.
So help me God!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by millionboi(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
UbOI:

Funny though

Bombing sporty bet the more....sporty must bleed
can you help me with games?
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Truvelisback(m): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
beautyhd:
Keyboard .

Partially a skill though, I want to be an expert in playing a piano.

I got one recently and already paid someone to come teach me.

So, help me God
I'm a keyboardist. It is good to learn it however, u need to show commitment on it so as not to waste ur teacher's time. If u have ur own keyboard, it is also good.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by zilon12(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Venom11:

Fact, truth and reality

How can I translate that into income?
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Nelz7: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
OneKinGuy:
DevOps

I'm currently following this 90DaysOfDevOps since this year. You can still join if you want
https://github.com/MichaelCade/90DaysOfDevOps/blob/main/2023.md

How do I join bro
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by zilon12(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

Anything that I find passion in.

I'll keep exploring.

Nothing specific?
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
How to drive a car, communicate effectively, master emotional intelligence and swim. tongue

10 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by DaveHarry(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

Ahh so many she-males on nairaland. Woman bring dis kain topic, una get time to dey answer. Wetin concern woman and wetin man wan learn. Rubbish
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Theophinio(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
azpekuliar:
Thank you OP. I want to learn how to run an ecommerce business. I have been quoted a fee of N500,000 to have a one-to-one class with one of Nigeria's most successful internet-based business entrepreneurs and I am going for it.
I know we need to take power back from a wicked political class, but please add value (skills) to yourself else you will find you have been shouting 'Buhari!' 'Buhari!' from January-December with nothing to show for it at the end of the year.

Great Move Boss

I intend mastering forex and sales(e-commerce) this 2023

2 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by ped007(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Software Engineering

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by naijapikin2(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Keyboard
And seriously improving my driving

2 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by blaquebelle: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Writing
Digital art
Sign language
Korean language
Guitar
Swimming
Chess
Cybersecurity (tentative)

2 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Panda7(m): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
uses and applications of ml, ai, data science and cybersecurity (a very important course)
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by CuteNbad(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
post=119741479:
Start Blogging Business And Thank
share your experience
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Popeonah(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

Yahoo, gee, pressing
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by adaperry25: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
azpekuliar:
Thank you OP. I want to learn how to run an ecommerce business. I have been quoted a fee of N500,000 to have a one-to-one class with one of Nigeria's most successful internet-based business entrepreneurs and I am going for it.
I know we need to take power back from a wicked political class, but please add value (skills) to yourself else you will find you have been shouting 'Buhari!' 'Buhari!' from January-December with nothing to show for it at the end of the year.
courage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See The Officer Who Broke 20 Year Old Record At Armed Forces Command College / A Nairalander Graduates From Flying School. / MURIC Director, Prof. Akintola Retires From LASU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.