Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women (1228 Views)

I Have Phobia For Vagina, What Can I Do? / Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by DrBRIGHT1: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
I love the way you solve peoples problems despite its seriousness, I hope you will solve mine urgently.

Am a man of 34 yrs and have this terrible phobia for women.

Don't get me wrong; am not gay, just that I have incurable lilly-liver which grew worse after I had an accident and lost a limb.

These days, when I see more than two women, my senses go blank. What do I do?

Oba mire.
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by MrsChima(f): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2011
You know there are poisons cure for that.
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2011
@ op

sweetheart ive got phobias of my own that others raise their eye brows at so i know the feeling.

anyway do you think this is the direct result of deep rooted insecurity? you mentioned losing a limb and thereafter being nervous when around two or more women. it kind of sounds like insecurity and fear of being judged to me. in which case it will take time and acceptance to heal this. you need to accept you for you and nobody else and give yourself time to do so. after a while you will be at ease. take time and take care bro.
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by MrsChima(f): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2011
Lawd Sis! Oprah and Dr. Phil got you too? shocked

Hey! kiss
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by amblors(m): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2011
super story.
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by Russialane(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2011
cheeky monkey , yes you tongue
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by MMM2(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2011
op
come again
angry
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by Mynd44: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2011
What you need is a regular supply of ogogoro
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by xynerise: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2011
Op, at 34 u are scared of women? Them swear dash u? angry
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by Mynd44: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^
Na BORROW no be DASH
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by Odunnu: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2011
Dr.BRIGHT_:

I love the way you solve peoples problems despite its seriousness, I hope you will solve mine urgently.

Am a man of 34 yrs and have this terrible phobia for women.

Don't get me wrong; am not man-lover, just that I have incurable lilly-liver which grew worse after[b] I had an accident and lost a limb.[/b]

These days, when I see more than two women, my senses go blank. What do I do?

Oba mire.
May your wish at the bold come true!!!
Shey you like copy and paste, illiterate Arrow? May this desire and dream of yours come to pass- Amen!!!
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by Mynd44: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^
And another AMEN
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by xynerise: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2011
Jesu oluwa wa.
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by Lax75(m): 1:55am On Sep 04, 2011
I will pray for you.
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by DrBRIGHT1: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2011
cry
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by anwuli1(f): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2011
hey Dr Bright, as odd as your situation might sound, it might surprise you to find that there would be many others with the same or similar phobias. so don't think it's something that is unique to you. everyone is different and your problem might be A, your neighbour's problem might be B and your friend's problem would be C.

bottomline is, your situation is not characteristic, but it is still not out-of-the-ordinary. what you can do is try to work on it. women may come across as slightly intimidating, but they are not all that bad.

what i suggest is you learning to have female acquaintances. find one and get close to that one just as a friend. learn how she sees things. laugh at the silly ones, agree with the sensible ones and appreciate the good ones. then if possible find another female friend, do the same, etc. you'll eventually see that there really isn't much to women behind the facade. by becoming comfortable with one or two, you would eventually become comfortable with others. all the best smiley

ps: don't worry about losing a limb. women see more of a man's personality than his physical appearance. project a confident front, and people won't see disability at all when they look at you.
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^right on!

NOTE: if the poster is truly jobless enough to make this up it doesnt matter. for some guys AND gals this is real.
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by Odunnu: 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2011
I try not to make careless talk offline and online. The poster is a known ID to me and trust me on this, he is making it up. He thrives on copy and paste.
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^^
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by airmark(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2011
Odunnu:

May your wish at the bold come true!!!
Shey you like copy and paste, illiterate Arrow? May this desire and dream of yours come to pass- Amen!!!
See as you romanced OP with curse !. OP you need deliverance. smiley
Re: I Have A Terrible Phobia For Women by DrBRIGHT1: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2011
Death! Why have you chosen to deal Nollywood such a great blow. Nollywood REinvented, as a blog/website has only been in existence for 9 months now and in this nine months I have typed up three 'RIP' posts. First of all, Ashley Nwosu, then Sam Loco a couple months ago. I am still suffering from this two and now I am faced with another disastrous loss. RIP our dear, Geraldine Ekeocha (on right). I pray that you are resting in the Lord's bossom.
May the Lord grant the family you left behind the strength to bear this loss and may this be the last obituary post I have to type. May the soul of the dearly departed, rest in perfect peace, AMEN!!!

(1) (Reply)

-- / Eye Contact / Ten Ways To Win A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.