Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time (8135 Views)

Have not had sex for the past 3months ist time in 14years / I Have Gone A Month And 2weeks Without Sex Ist Time In 14yrs / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by PellsKodak: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2023
Das1mama:
POWER IN THE TONGUE! have u TREATED MALARIA/TYPHOID LATELY? IF NO, START GETTING READY.
Gtf out embarassed tongue
I need 3k euros now undecided
Tell me power in the tongue too undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Das1mama: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2023
IRONY OF LIFE!! THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS WHAT WE TAUGHT IT WAS
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by judeleo: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2023
The Pussy Was Overrated, He Probably Didnt Enjoy It
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by FreeFolks: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2023
Post nut clarity.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Elliotwaveforec: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Guy man, being a yahooboy, was disappointed after realising that you've been used already.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Jeon(f): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:
Me and this guy has dated for over 6months without sex, he has been caring he bought me nice clothes and shoes, and he also but me the latest Samsung. We both slept with each other yesterday for the ist time, I was surprise after he finish having it he starred frowning his face the idiot told me my pussy is overrated I regret ever opening my legs for him. He will never in his life are it again. Girls be wise this men are pretenders.

I wonder how some girls do this. Sleeping with a Man for just to prove love.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by EmiDon11: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2023
blinking001:
Your boyfriend was right to say what he said. Men are saints.
Your vagina might:
1 probably be overstretched
2 smelling
3 ugly looking
4 Sti/ Std infested
5 too wide.

Go and plead with him to have mercy on you and take you back.

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by EmiDon11: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2023
Aunty leave d man He didnt get what he expected

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by diogo23: 8:30am On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:
Me and this guy has dated for over 6months without sex, he has been caring he bought me nice clothes and shoes, and he also but me the latest Samsung. We both slept with each other yesterday for the ist time, I was surprise after he finish having it he starred frowning his face the idiot told me my pussy is overrated I regret ever opening my legs for him. He will never in his life are it again. Girls be wise this men are pretenders.
You're the pretender idiot
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Sweetvie: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2023
Lol... Maybe he thought you're a virgin undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:

Calm down madam!

What actually happened was a brain reset after ejaculation, at that point he began to see the real you!

Everything fake about you will just be revealed to him.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Killerbag36: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Aboks:

She carry bore hole go give my guy
She no tight

I guess you have smelly kpekus
Na so one babe I knack, I tell her say her kpekus dey smell she begin para

The last one I nack the hole was wide my dick fall once sad experience cry cry
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Streetmovement(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

From the look on your face I can tell how your reaction was grin

Damn this Nigga's ain't playing around no more grin
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:

Damn, your English is terrible.

You too, why are you so angry?

He obviously invested more in the relationship than you did. Or was he the one that deflowered you.

Move on, abeg.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by ModCaller: 10:02am On Jan 06, 2023
9japride:
Why starve him of sex, when eventually you guys will definitely have sex at the end?

Women are allergic to logic. They can barely reason without emotions

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Baronthecelebri: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2023
What were you expecting, award. The guy is a fool for spending on you. Once I cash out Na young girls I dey go for, evening newspaper.
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2023
angry Women like you disgust me!
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Abolodje: 10:16am On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:
Don’t lie your pussy is this big abigrin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Aladdin1(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2023
I really dont know whats wrong with some people.he told you the truth and you are angry.instead of you to find out the problem from him.so you can use wisdom to solve any problem of such nature in your subsequent relationship.let me tell you.if the problem you have is not remedied,even a husband that payed youq brideprice would runaway from you after having sex with you.because you are the pretender that has a woman problem here.
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by imagrg(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2023
Please next time, learn to work on your toto very well before you allow any responsible man in. Use this hint:

1. If it has been over-stretched by giant-sized gbola, use tightener to make it feel like a virgin hole.

2. If it has the smell of rotten fish, take a dose of strong antibiotics to cushion the odour.

These are the only two things that can put a man off.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Prettygirl200(f): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:
If this is true den please stop bringing your personal life to this forum please, this is a public forum. the men here are overatted, bitter, myopic, saddned and frustrated with life. They will alwaye pour their fustrations on any lady's post. Please keep your personal stuffs to yourselves it's not worth it dear please.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by orohbiro(f): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

Were you a virgin when u met him? (NO)

Is ur pvssy tight? (NO)

Are you in your prime:18 - 23? (NO)

He's right. Your pvssy and your whole life is not worth the effort. It's overated!

You expect him to stick with a second hand pvssy. You expect him to take care of you after some guys have fvcked and refvCked you?
You expect him to use his hard earned money to pay your bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to spend his life in regrets? No naah. You're very wicked.

Would you advise your male child to marry a woman who has been fvcked by many men?
Would you advise your child to spend his life taking care of a woman who gave her best (virginity) to another man?
Would you pray for your child to marry a woman who wasted her best years (18/23) fvcking around?

Hanty, pack that rotten pvssy of yours one side and let us see fresh girls abeg.
you are mad idiot
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by silibaba: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:
Me and this guy has dated for over 6months without sex, he has been caring he bought me nice clothes and shoes, and he also but me the latest Samsung. [b]We both slept with each other [/b]yesterday for the ist time, I was surprise after he finish having it he starred frowning his face the idiot told me my pussy is overrated I regret ever opening my legs for him. He will never in his life are it again. Girls be wise this men are pretenders.

You both slept with each other or you both had SEX? I used the word SEX coz fornicators SEX while married couple MAKE LOVE.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by orohbiro(f): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Karleb:
For a lot of women, the guy is right.
you don't have sense

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Jones4190(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2023
they are possibility of him knacking you again and again

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by blazepascal(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2023
He thought you were special you starved him sex for six month habbaaaa only to find out you are just overatted you place your self too high

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by 9japride(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2023
ModCaller:

Women are allergic to logic. They can barely reason without emotions
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind them. Everyone enjoys the sex equally.
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by FahBuLous: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:
Maybe he was thinking you are a virgin or maybe your puzzy was tight due to the fact that you kept it away from him, little did the young man know that your puzzy is a ocean, bigger than the rest sea, and deeper than a well.
Your puzzy is overrated indeed.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Verifiedtrader(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2023
You’re a fucking liar.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by jeromestarks: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:
you are mad idiot
That's not the issue.
The issue is why he and many others left you.
My madness isn't the problem here. The problem is that you have lost your glory. No man, I repeat, NO MAN will have peace staying with you.

Your best plug is to become a single mother and suffer to raise your unfortunate children alone.
The annoying thing is that your daughters will suffer the same date in the hands of man just as you did. Shame on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by jeromestarks: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2023
FahBuLous:
Maybe he was thinking you are a virgin or maybe your puzzy was tight due to the fact that you kept it away from him, little did the young man know that your puzzy is a ocean, bigger than the rest sea, and deeper than a well.
Your puzzy is overrated indeed.
grin but you're not well sir.
Hahahahahha
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by tobolos(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
See the gut

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders / Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? / Ladies...who Between This Cute Guys Would You Choose For A One Night Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.