Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time (8131 Views)

Have not had sex for the past 3months ist time in 14years / I Have Gone A Month And 2weeks Without Sex Ist Time In 14yrs / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by entrep88: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:
Me and this guy has dated for over 6months without sex, he has been caring he bought me nice clothes and shoes, and he also but me the latest Samsung. We both slept with each other yesterday for the ist time, I was surprise after he finish having it he starred frowning his face the idiot told me my pussy is overrated I regret ever opening my legs for him. He will never in his life are it again. Girls be wise this men are pretenders.
He already paid for it according to you and customer review after service is allowed. Go rest, wonder how the guy go pay that much!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Shapeaso: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:
Me and this guy has dated for over 6months without sex, he has been caring he bought me nice clothes and shoes, and he also but me the latest Samsung. We both slept with each other yesterday for the ist time, I was surprise after he finish having it he starred frowning his face the idiot told me my pussy is overrated I regret ever opening my legs for him. He will never in his life are it again. Girls be wise this men are pretenders.
Why will you stressed a guy ontop of overrated kpekus? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by graphicdesigns: 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Das1mama: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
PellsKodak:

Gtf out embarassed tongue
I need 3k euros now undecided
Tell me power in the tongue too undecided undecided
Lolz! But u don't need to be HARSH in your statement at first, try as much as to be POLITE!
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by dazzlingd(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:

This will continue until u continue to use your kpekus as ultimate prize.
A guy is ready to wait as long as you keep him chasing an ultimate prize, the moment he wins the trophy, what else? And in this case, your kepkus was the trophy.
Even if u keep it till marriage, he will end up getting tired of you after marriage and he will despise u.
You need to offer a man more value other than your body

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by akube34: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:
Mtcheew but you have been enjoying his money since. The guy don finally see say it wasn’t worth it na.
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Cleveraustine01(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:

You be fool. Guys be wise too. Only thing girls can over is sex.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by SPAMBOX7: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mikespecialone:

One of the reasons why she never allow the SIMPle guy had Sex, Something is wrong with her somewhere
That's why it's always advised to walk away from a any woman hoarding sex. There is nothing there..only a borehole and infections you will jam finally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Misterone: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:
you caused it yourself. Why package a used hole as original? What you have done by doing so is to increase his expectations. Girls listen and listen good. If you want to date a guy, be ready to give him all. There's nothing like no sex before marriage, So long as you are not a virgin. Give it to him, cause if you don't, you will regret it later.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by omolasho: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Philosopher, after collecting cloths, latest Samsung and starved him your overused and overstretched pussy for six months what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Rexymania(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
But if he said it overrated then it's overrated na undecided tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by SenatePresdo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:

6 months? Why na.

What if he didn't give you shishi that 6 months, will you be happy?

You starved him of sex, only to give him a pussy that is too wet or too wide for his small dick to enjoy grin
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by LikeAking: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:

Let me also taste your pussy before commenting.
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by obinnazy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:

He bought you this and that, tell us what you bought for him

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Slydan204: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Na wah woh buh hw wlbu feel when u go buying a cup buh sold a bucket instead. Marinate on tht
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by BlackyOne: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
After 6 months and careless spending he found out you have a well that has been dug by generations
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by dmangodwin(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:
A whole 6 month and you are collecting gifts and billing him (latest Samsung).
Similar to what a young lady did to a big bro of mine.
She was forming holy holy,I can to Lagos to work.i don’t have time for relationship.The bro was being very patient did a lot of things for this lady including getting her accommodation,he was preparing to get married to her,Then he got information that this while she claiming holy holy she was sleeping around with some small small boys in the compound she livesd. Omo na so everything scatter o.

Sincerely if lady that is not a virgin can deny her boyfriend sex for 6 months and it’s not a long distant relationship,she doesn’t love him she’s just into it for financial gain
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by culf: 1:04am On Jan 07, 2023
orohbiro:

Not all men are pretender and don't allow what he said to disturb you, just cut ties with him. Some guys are like that.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by Georgejeez: 2:08am On Jan 07, 2023
Why wouldn't he say that when your pussy is capable of swallowing a whole yam .

One thing I noticed , girls that are boring in bed are the highest billers

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by sultaan(m): 2:23am On Jan 07, 2023
There is your sign you might find it difficult to get a husband because you are a crappy Bleep.

A man who waited for so long felt nothing with you.

The last men before this might have felt the same, thani this one for letting you know you no sweet at all and work on improving yourself.
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:16am On Jan 07, 2023
orohbiro:
he gbolarise you, maybe you are too beautiful and she expected your pussy to be sweet as your beauty. ..na so toto dey be but the guy Bleep up. You should have let him suck the pussy before fucking. I wish I can confirm the overated pussy maybe it is true
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by OrigeenalSeven: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
orohbiro:

you regret opening ur legs
what is so special in you opening ur leg for him
I don't know why you ladies sees it as doing a guy a favor

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by OrigeenalSeven: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
orohbiro:

you this ashawo
wetin you bitch get to offer apart from ur oversized wide and smelling kpekus
very soon yahoo boys go use you do soap
Re: My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time by OrigeenalSeven: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
wisdomkid:
I fervently pray and hope he's no Yahoo boy. Because those humans want to destroy our girls

e no go pass yahoo boy na dem dey spend lavishly on this small gals
i believe say very soon e go use the gal do soap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is Taller Than Me / What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? / Men Only Enjoy The Last Minute During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.