Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics (42125 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by VirtuousStarBoy: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Akunatakasi:
All this nairaland useless feminist them done disappear from this thread
They have vanished into thin air !!!.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Munzy14(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
Sufficient reason to kill
Honestly speaking..

It is obvious he was blinded to the flags.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Flows001(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Parachoko:
Your sisters be tear rubber?

I hope you yourself be tear rubber
Sense is common, try get am..
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Flows001(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
Uptheante:

Are you sure she's still a virgin?
100% bro.
I stated before that we smooch and to that extent. The only thing I never do na to put gbola inside, I don check everything out really...
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by cumoverna: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol

A lady who love you no go Bleep another guy
True boss, but the real koko be say, she already had the boyfriend before she met me .
She even said she is ready to break up with him, that I should give her little time.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Nyascobar1414: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
chimeremodlyn:

A very confused fellow. I refused to ever respond to his posts cos i believe he's still a kid and definitely will not understand. So its better you leave him confused. Let life happen to him first, he will come back to tell us his experience

This one is trying to defend his failed marital life cos he married a hole as a wife

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Shebbs: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
I Am Yet To See Jennyclay And Candidlady Comments.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Nyascobar1414: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Flows001:

Don't you think it's rather not advisable to deflower her before actually beginning wedding plans?
I'm not saying she will sleep with other men, but then it takes away that "tear rubber" feeling away and the dramatic wedding night experience won't be much fun again.. I know my babe, she's my best friend and I'm also hers, we both have talked and fantasized about that wedding night experience on countless occasions, she told me it has been her childhood prayer and promise to her Mum, normally sef me I no too too be sex freak, though I've had it with a few exes way back, but I no too worry myself to help my babe keep her own, i also been wish to marry a virgin, so na dream come true be this one.
We are both properly guided and intentional about it, with God's help we go reach the end...

Better listen to his advice..
Women dont have strong will

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Nyascobar1414: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Parachoko:

I know your problem, you married a repented ashawo, thats why you wanna defend your sh!t. I bet you cant stand to see how your wife was gangbanged..lol...

Most women are broke, but will always look for rich men..

Men are non-virgins,but will alsways look for virgins..

Not failed simps like you that pay bride price of about 200k to women that were fvked with Indomie and egg

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Wizmj4real(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obio4real:
More screenshots

Jennyclay
Sweetplum
Candidlady

I just want to hear from you guys about your gender
Shey she try ni?
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wizmj4real:

Jennyclay
Sweetplum
Candidlady

I just want to hear from you guys about your gender
Shey she try ni?
You ll hear from my spokesperson!
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Uptheante(m): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Flows001:

100% bro.
I stated before that we smooch and to that extent. The only thing I never do na to put gbola inside, I don check everything out really...
My brotherly advice for you is that you should sharply disvirgin her & be giving her steady nacking.
Don't deceive yourself by thinking she'll be chaste & keep on waiting for you till you marry her.
If not another bad guy may easily lure her with money or sweet words & then drill her kpekus mercilessly while you keep on deluding yourself.
If such happens, the pain will be so much for you.
If however you only want to disvirgin her on your wedding night, then marry her very very fast because delay is dangerous.

Lastly, never trust a Nigerian girl no matter how chaste or innocent she looks. You may be shocked to discover at the end of the day that your darling 'virgin' girl has already been disvirgined just very recently

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by fredpeter(m): 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
I know a girl that is close to me, one guy like that bleeps her every day I mean every day and just yesterday she married one innocent guy. Chaii I just dey pity dey dude
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by godofuck231: 2:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Pastors wife or who ever is getting it ,head straight

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by ThoughtOfYou: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2023
bisman:
Get it done before it's too late. .[color=#000099][/color] lipsrsealed shocked angry

Hello, are you the distributor of this? How can I get your contact?
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Flows001(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2023
Uptheante:

My brotherly advice for you is that you should sharply disvirgin her & be giving her steady nacking.
Don't deceive yourself by thinking she'll be chaste & keep on waiting for you till you marry her.
If not another bad guy may easily lure her with money or sweet words & then drill her kpekus mercilessly while you keep on deluding yourself.
If such happens, the pain will be so much for you.
If however you only want to disvirgin her on your wedding night, then marry her very very fast because delay is dangerous.

Lastly, never trust a Nigerian girl no matter how chaste or innocent she looks. You may be shocked to discover at the end of the day that your darling 'virgin' girl has already been disvirgined just very recently
Omoh..
See how you just put fear for my body. The babe na black beauty normally and guys dey worry her no be small, even though she dey tell them say she's in a very serious relationship, some of them dey insist to just be her friends, one idiot fit just set trap for her in the name of friendship just to deflower her angry..
I will do as you said and hasten my wedding plans with her, she's almost graduating from the University now..
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Flows001(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Better listen to his advice..
Women dont have strong will
Alright.
Thank you
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Flows001(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

If she offends you after marriage, discipline her in love and forgive her. Never let her go.
Happy home awaits you.
Amen.
Thank you very much for the advice.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Flows001(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

I know your problem, you married a repented ashawo, thats why you wanna defend your sh!t. I bet you cant stand to see how your wife was gangbanged..lol...

Most women are broke, but will always look for rich men..

Men are non-virgins,but will alsways look for virgins..

Not failed simps like you that pay bride price of about 200k to women that were fvked with Indomie and egg
No mind that yeye simp.
If you go to any tertiary institution students area eh, the way guys dey scatter people's future wives dey even make me weep for their future husbands..
I recently went to see a friend around the University I graduated from long time ago, and I was showed a very little and innocent looking teenager in the area, they gist me say that teenager girl dey collect yam size gbola, say even if I just go whine her with sweet words and splash even 1k for her, I go knack am anyhow. What pained me the most was that this same lady according to what I was told has been engaging in gangbangs and anal sex with different bad guys..
Imagine a teenager!
Before this one reach 30 she go don get pass 100 body counts, there are so many of her type in many schools..
With this kind alarming news about small small ladies in tertiary schools, naim that yeye guy for up dey yarn dust say make person no hustle for pure virgin lady marry?
Who wan marry overused shut abeg?
Na him sabi ooo
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Flows001(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2023
fredpeter:
I know a girl that is close to me, one guy like that bleeps her every day I mean every day and just yesterday she married one innocent guy. Chaii I just dey pity dey dude
Chaiii.. cry
E sure me say that same guy go continue the bleeping even after she don marry that simp.
My advice to her husband is to conduct constant DNA tests on any birth wey the babe go give...

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Flows001(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Parachoko:

I believe say your type fit marry a babe wey don go through all the shits below..
Continue simping, just dey do constant DNA tests on all your kids! undecided undecided

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by SodiumValproate: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Wonderful...

Keep simping...Una never see anything yet..

You cannot be wiser than 2face,wizkid and davido..Those 3 wise men
David don mumu already grin
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by SodiumValproate: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Zonefree:
I see more SIMPle men going down this 2023. This year is truly Year of Redemption.

Na this sending greetings from the South to the West vex me pass embarassed
Why e vex you? grin
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Wizmj4real(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sweetplum:

You ll hear from my spokesperson!

Still waiting oh
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wizmj4real:

Still waiting oh
I ll respond after Buhari leaves office!
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Wizmj4real(m): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

I ll respond after Buhari leaves office!

Ok 1st lady

For your lil mind
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by luvyaself95(m): 8:14am On Jan 11, 2023
madridguy:
This is so disturbing. I pray God comfort him.
This is reason i always advise men with good financial strength to have 2 to 3 wives.
Shits are happening I swear.

So having many wives can solve these abi
Just dey play grin
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by luvyaself95(m): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2023
Zonefree:

Should a sane man be nice to a Nigerian girl?

Hell big cap NO
Being nice is like you're eating slow poison to kill yourself one day wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria / Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.