Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics (42122 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Flows001(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

NEVER marry a woman who has been tasted by another man. Just taste her and let others taste too.

If you marry a woman you did not disvirgin, one or two of your children will not be yours because she will definitely fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market.

Only a fool will spend his hard earned money to pay Bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have a woman who was fvcked by men who didn't even know her parents but only gave her two eggs and indomie. Are you the fool?

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, take the pain to find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion because she gave you her best.
You don talk am finish my brother. I saw a video on a Facebook page, where a 20year old girl was saying she she has lost count of guys she has slept with, I personally know so many young girls like that too...
Many of our Naija babes don finish cast, this is the reason why I dey hold my virgin babe like egg, I deliberately no gree deflower her because that's the only way I can be sure no other guy has gone there, though she's trustworthy and virtuos, na even me be her first boyfriend and relationship, I taught her every single romantic experience like kissing, smooching e.t.c, but I deliberately dey reserve the main stuff for our wedding night, i no go mind pay any amount on her as bride price because she get my 100% wife qualities and to crown it all, na still tear rubber, many ladies of her age don collect uncountable gbolas tire.
Fear WOMEN!!

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by einsteine(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
madridguy:
This is so disturbing. I pray God comfort him.
This is reason i always advise men with good financial strength to have 2 to 3 wives.
Shits are happening I swear.

An Urhobo man had 6 children from 2 wives and later as part of a routine check discovered he was actually infertile. Lol.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by sircatherine45(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kaycee54321:

This makes financial sense on one side, especially in a culture where the man basically foots both wedding & rest of life bills for a long long time...

On the flip side however, I do know that virgins have a higher tendency to seek exploration sooner rather than later...

'cause it looks like you think that a woman who has had zero sexual partners will stick to you for life...compared to one who has tasted different partners and decided to "commit" to you...

Just wanna know your thoughts...

At the bolded this is a pure lie. Now let me give you an example: You were given two sweets. One wrapped, and the other unwrapped, licked by another person.

Now naturally as a human, you'll want to avoid and discard the unwrapped sweet, probably the person who licked it may have infection disease, or pathogens feasting on it. You will love to open and lick the wrapped sweet with joy and relish, isn't it?

Use this example to draw your inference from this post.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by pansophist(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is exactly what the bible meant when he said ''my people suffer for lack of knowledge''. Men generally grew up seeing women are sweet, nice, and spicy flowers, and women of course imitate that image for men with an untrained mind to believe.

Of course, there are wonderful women out there, but there are bad ones as well, and in our generation, the bad ones are not scarce. And since men are responsible for the burden in a relationship, it is your duty to understand women very very VERY well. It is a form of self-love since you don't want to wake up ten years later to news like this.

Sorry comrade. But one thing is sure, and it is that lots of men will see what happens to you, and get even more careful and wiser with women.

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by sircatherine45(m): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Every woman on that Facebook link is just saying the man should accept the kids cos they're definitely his. No one is saying anything about the promiscuous activities of the woman

Shame. I pity anyone that Marries a Nigerian woman

This is one if the reasons why I avoid Facebook. 75% of women in that app are stupid, senseless and easy women to fvck. Infact, if you play your cards well, you'll be fvcking married women everyday, because some are brainless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by sircatherine45(m): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
irunoko:
create a social media platform and push for that agenda.take it a step further by creating NGOs to sponsor free DNAs for those who cannot financially afford it.let me tell you the truth,it saves you from wrong women.tell them from day 1 before you propose to them that every child we have together will go through DNA test if she no gree then you should know she's not the one for you.any woman that is loyal will not have any problem with doing DNA.

It's annoying that damaged and narcissistic men are being produced by the unthinking and unreasonable actions of women

So after that you men should pass it as a bill to make it affordable or free and any woman guilty of paternity fraud should go to jail, period.wicked women shouldn't be making things more difficult for decent women who want a peaceful life for their son's,brothers,uncles and men

madam irunoko, how much is it in Nigeria?

If no man is ready to do this, then I am ready!

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by DItalianNija: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Forget dat shit, if na those 2 children I see for dat picture, I fit bet with my last cash say na dat guy be their father. Maybe she said it out of anger.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Sibbb: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Emily22:

Humgene laboratory

150-160k
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by JeffreyJunior: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Surviving heartbreak seems hard at first but it's not impossible.

He should surround himself with family members that love him and he will heal faster.

I used to mock those that drank sniper during heartbreaks until I found myself in their shoes and realized how difficult their situations were.

Thank goodness the children are not his, he will not have any liability while moving on.

A lady he called wife making him raise another man's kids has proven that some of them are users. They will simply use you to feed their needs and when they think you are no longer in their armpit, they walk.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by pansophist(m): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lumig:
Fear who no fear women óò,whether you're married or not. I don talk my own

understand, no fear them.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by papapchi(m): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

NEVER marry a woman who has been tasted by another man. Just taste her and let others taste too.

If you marry a woman you did not disvirgin, one or two of your children will not be yours because she will definitely fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market.

Only a fool will spend his hard earned money to pay Bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have a woman who was fvcked by men who didn't even know her parents but only gave her two eggs and indomie. Are you the fool?

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, take the pain to find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion because she gave you her best.
I second you 110%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by omolasho: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thank your God that you are not reading all these from your quiet-moist- grave.

Bachelor please hear me out and don't let those deluded sodomites called Oyibo, their society and media decieve you. Marry a virgin, love and take care of her to the best of your ability. You will have the least course for alarm in the future.

These overused pussies, who have been run through by different dicks; long, fat, thick, slim, with different sex positions and sweat, sperm and Saliva dripping everywhere. Twuuuueh, i spit!!!!!! They are like wild animals that you are trying to demesticate. It's only a matter of time for you to be bitten if not devoured.

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by sircatherine45(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Flows001:

You don talk am finish my brother. I saw a video on a Facebook page, where a 20year old girl was saying she she has lost count of guys she has slept with, I personally know so many young girls like that too...
Many of our Naija babes don finish cast, this is the reason why I dey hold my virgin babe like egg, I deliberately no gree deflower her because that's the only way I can be sure no other guy has gone there, though she's trustworthy and virtuos, na even me be her first boyfriend and relationship, I taught her every single romantic experience like kissing, smooching e.t.c, but I deliberately dey reserve the main stuff for our wedding night, i no go mind pay any amount on her as bride price because many ladies of her age don collect uncountable gbolas tire.
Fear WOMEN!!

You are taking a big risk. If you want to marry her, better disvirgin her and marry her ASAP.

No say I no tell you. The temptation these days is getting stronger and powerful.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by olaeffect(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Parachoko:
This matter for here no b matter of "Fear NSIT ATAI WOMEN". Ladies all over the world dey do this.

I no dey pity any man going through this kin issue. To do DNA for pikin you dey train no go cost you reach 100k for some place in Lagos, but una no gree.

When dem dey shout say make men
go dey do DNA, you no gree go do.

Men should go for DNA if them pikin no resemble them abeg. Even if nah your wife the pikin look like, still do DNA

Even if the pikin resemble you, I still advise we all do DNA.
DNA testing should be part of basic medical testing, just like you knowing your child blood group/genotype.

And finally the so-called alpha-males should help their brothers the so called SIMPs, so that we can have a law against parternity fraud.
I strongly believe a man should be able to claim some sort of damages or jail time if he discovers he has been defrauded parternally grin

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by sircatherine45(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
omolasho:

Bachelor please hear me out and don't let those deluded sodomites called Oyibo, their society and media decieve you. Marry a virgin, love and take care of her to the best of your ability. You will have the least course for alarm in the future.

These overused pussies, who have been run through by different dicks; long, fat, thick, slim, with different sex positions and sweat, sperm and Saliva dripping everywhere. Twuuuueh, i spit!!!!!! They are like wild animals that you are trying to demesticate. It's only a matter of time for you to be bitten if not devoured.

Jeromestarks, I owe you and omolasho a night of beer and suya in Mauritania.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Haveyoueatentod: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
If you no want the man why play him this is wickedness she should be arrested for fraud.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by SenatePresdo(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
God1000:
well, we still have a handful of good girls out there, rare though.

What do you call "good"?

Every Nigerian girl has a breaking point, Just that some girls are very easy to break.

The ones you call good girls just have a strong breaking point, it just require the right circumstance for them to break.

Just hope that the girl you call a good girl doesn't s come across the exact temptation that would make her break.

That girl you call a good girl eeh? Her male celebrity crush can fvuck her raw, and she would even be happy.

Doubt me at your own peril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by chimeremodlyn: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

He's confused.

A very confused fellow. I refused to ever respond to his posts cos i believe he's still a kid and definitely will not understand. So its better you leave him confused. Let life happen to him first, he will come back to tell us his experience
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by fashrola(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Probably this started when he was in Prison due to his article on his Facebook wall against the sitting government in Akwa Ibom State, I swear the woman no fit even get patience till he was out .... She started soliciting for pri..CK anyhow

I pray he HEALS

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by yusluvad(m): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
omolasho:

Apt!
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Flows001(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
sircatherine45:

You are taking a big risk. If you want to marry her, better disvirgin her and marry her ASAP.

No say I no tell you. The temptation these days is getting stronger and powerful.
Don't you think it's rather not advisable to deflower her before actually beginning wedding plans?
I'm not saying she will sleep with other men, but then it takes away that "tear rubber" feeling away and the dramatic wedding night experience won't be much fun again.. I know my babe, she's my best friend and I'm also hers, we both have talked and fantasized about that wedding night experience on countless occasions, she told me it has been her childhood prayer and promise to her Mum, normally sef me I no too too be sex freak, though I've had it with a few exes way back, but I no too worry myself to help my babe keep her own, i also been wish to marry a virgin, so na dream come true be this one.
We are both properly guided and intentional about it, with God's help we go reach the end...
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by SenatePresdo(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

Assuming you met two ladies (serah & Sandra) who both have "good characters" that suit you but serah is a virgin while Sandra has been fvcked by many men.

Who would you use your hard earned money to pay her bride price?

[If you pick serah, then pity yourself too for following my advice].

The problem na to find virgin for this our current Nigeria.
Most virgins are still in their junior secondary, and their parents may not really wanna give them off for marriage at that age.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by SenatePresdo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
DEROXMAN:
leave those simple men I love to see simps cry

It can happen to anybody bro, forget simp talk.

Every caliber of women cheats, from water priestesses, to Reverend Sisters, to pastor's wife.
Even virgin cheats, Infact all the girls were once virgins.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by bisman(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Get it done before it's too late. .[color=#000099][/color] lipsrsealed shocked angry

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Desusi: 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
juman:

Rather some women are evil.
There are many good women.
Men are not saints.
Well,l agree with you.All men are not saints also. Though, some men are exceptional!
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by sircatherine45(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Flows001:

Don't you think it's rather not advisable to deflower her before actually beginning wedding plans?
I'm not saying she will sleep with other men, but then it takes away that "tear rubber" feeling away and the dramatic wedding night experience won't be much fun again.. I know my babe, she's my best friend and I'm also hers, we both have talked and fantasized about that wedding night experience on countless occasions, she told me it has been her childhood prayer and promise to her Mum, normally sef me I no too too be sex freak, though I've had it with a few exes way back, but I no too worry myself to help my babe keep her own, i also been wish to marry a virgin, so na dream come true be this one.
We are both properly guided and intentional about it, with God's help we go reach the end...

I'll tell you the truth my guy, sex is sex whether before or after marriage, infact now is the time to get prepared psychologically for this.

Your thing Na your thing, nobody dey take am away from you, but the days are cold and unforgiving, as the days go by, the temptation is getting stronger and powerful. Pastors dey fall, strong men dey fall.

My brother, I won't give you bad advice, if you want to marry her on the spot then you need to do the needful.

Get this at the back of your mind that no human is 100% truthful. The person who hinge your hope on fit Jones at the eleventh hour. You understand? Take no chances, leave bible and church matter, they won't help you when the chips are out.

Just engage her quickly, that's all. no wait even a month. delay is dangerous!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by tonididdy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
The woman is most likely angry
The man should conduct a DNA testing… she may just be bluffing in anger.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by stephanie79548: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
More screenshotsMore screenshots...
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Flows001(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Parachoko:
Small Pikin talk.

When you start getting older, you go know say life pass as you dey reason am so.
Oga forget this your talk.
Every man's dream is to have a wife that hasn't been touched by anyone before, abi dem forbid tear rubber wife for una community?
E just be say dem virgins no too plenty these days, na why Men just dey bone am and marry who dey available.
Back in those days, a virgin bride in some communities could cost a man more money than a non-virgin bride. The value om them shows how much importance having them meant.
If all men were to be given the option of picking either a virgin with qualities or a non-virgin with same qualities, no non-virgin go see husband marry.
Tell me, how you dey feel for body when na you first sample your brand new phone or laptop from the pack? The excitement will push you into exploring every part of such brand new laptop or phone, you definitely can't compare the excitement with buying a second hand or a third hand, can you?
So, how much more of a brand new wife in this our morally damaged generation?
You go feel like the BOSS and really proud of her!

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by kenchop: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
OGA GO AND DO A DNA TEST FIRST. AN EVIL WOMAN CAN SAY ANYTHING TO HURT /DESTROY A MAN. DO A TEST AND BE SURE. ITS MORE TERRIBLE FOR HER TO TAKE UR TRUE KIDS TO ANOTHER MAN WHEN YOU ARE ALIVE.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Flows001(m): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
sircatherine45:

I'll tell you the truth my guy, sex is sex whether before or after marriage, infact now is the time to get prepared psychologically for this.

Your thing Na your thing, nobody dey take am away from you, but the days are cold and unforgiving, as the days go by, the temptation is getting stronger and powerful. Pastors dey fall, strong men dey fall.

My brother, I won't give you bad advice, if you want to marry her on the spot then you need to do the needful.

Get this at the back of your mind that no human is 100% truthful. The person who hinge your hope on fit Jones at the eleventh hour. You understand? Take no chances, leave bible and church matter, they won't help you when the chips are out.

Just engage her quickly, that's all. no wait even a month. delay is dangerous!
You have a point sha.
Make I reason the matter and see how things unfold..

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by sircatherine45(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Flows001:
You have a point sha. Make I reason the matter and see how things unfold..
I wish you good luck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria / Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.