Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics (42126 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Enemyofpeace: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rinoxy:

U can educate me, as knowledge is progressive, instead of calling me a liar. Don't u think?
sorry about that, but DNA is not that expensive like before. It's now being done in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by VirtuousStarBoy: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
That's why I emphasize on the need to marry a virgin, but weaklings wouldn't listen, He should bear the consequences !!!.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Kaycee54321(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
sircatherine45:

At the bolded this is a pure lie. Now let me give you an example: You were given two sweets. One wrapped, and the other unwrapped, licked by another person.

Now naturally as a human, you'll want to avoid and discard the unwrapped sweet, probably the person who licked it may have infection disease, or pathogens feasting on it. You will love to open and lick the wrapped sweet with joy and relish, isn't it?

Use this example to draw your inference from this post.

You're talking about sweets.

I'm talking about human virgins & what happens AFTER you've "licked the wrapped sweets"...
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by funshint(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
The children look like him anyway. He should get a DNA test. But also he should get ready to divorce that woman. The soul of that woman doesn't belong to him. She will kill him one day if not careful. He should get his lawyers ready now.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by FLYFIRE(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Those boys look like the guy. She may have spoken in anger to spite him; but still very unacceptable
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by DavSagacity(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sufficient reason to spend the rest of your life in Jail.
Tallesty1:
Sufficient reason to kill
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by davidadenrele: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rather than disturb nairalanders with news of infidelity is not better for this gentleman to carry out simple DNA test to confirm the paternity of his kids this is a new year, we all are praying for a good news if the kids are his fine if they are not give them to their real father.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by soulreaver: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
Where are the ladies, They will not say anything now
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by juman(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Desusi:

Well,l agree with you.All men are not saints also. Though, some men are exceptional!

I laugh, "men are scum".
Most men are badder than women.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by irunoko(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
sircatherine45:

madam irunoko, how much is it in Nigeria?

If no man is ready to do this, then I am ready!
I don't know but you have to find out yourself
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
chimeremodlyn:

A very confused fellow. I refused to ever respond to his posts cos i believe he's still a kid and definitely will not understand. So its better you leave him confused. Let life happen to him first, he will come back to tell us his experience

I need your financial assistance please

Please please please

I need your help
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by irunoko(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rinoxy:

Sorry to say this, but, you are loved, thank you.
you're welcome.please take advantage of the edge you have.there are more men is state houses of Assembly than Women,there are more men as Local government chairman than women,there are more men as traditional rulers than women so use those plethora of Chanels to push for that agenda so that wicked women will stop destroying the lives of men and making things Uneasy for other genuine women
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Gandrova: 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
He should sue the woman to court and claim damages both financially and morally.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Hunterisback000: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
DominusPrime:
We will not see the likes of siofra on this thread
You can never see her, Siofra mother did the same thing to her father.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by siofra(f): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hunterisback000:

You can never see her, Siofra mother did the same thing to her father.

Eeeyahhhh!! cheesy

So you were finally banned? grin

Sorry o!
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by jeromestarks: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
SenatePresdo:

The problem na to find virgin for this our current Nigeria.
Most virgins are still in their junior secondary, and their parents may not really wanna give them off for marriage at that age.
HoW to find a virgin woman
https://www.nairaland.com/7345496/places-find-virgin-woman
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by jeromestarks: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
sircatherine45:

Jeromestarks, I owe you and omolasho a night of beer and suya in Mauritania.
We will meet there someday and flex money and jolly very well.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Hunterisback000: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
siofra:

Eeeyahhhh!! cheesy

So you were finally banned? grin

Sorry o!
Lol I can easily create 2million accounts with disposable email..my whole life isn't base on here sis.
Unlike you that depends on nairaland to hawk your kitten so as to see customers grin
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by jeromestarks: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Flows001:

You don talk am finish my brother. I saw a video on a Facebook page, where a 20year old girl was saying she she has lost count of guys she has slept with, I personally know so many young girls like that too...
Many of our Naija babes don finish cast, this is the reason why I dey hold my virgin babe like egg, I deliberately no gree deflower her because that's the only way I can be sure no other guy has gone there, though she's trustworthy and virtuos, na even me be her first boyfriend and relationship, I taught her every single romantic experience like kissing, smooching e.t.c, but I deliberately dey reserve the main stuff for our wedding night, i no go mind pay any amount on her as bride price because she get my 100% wife qualities and to crown it all, na still tear rubber, many ladies of her age don collect uncountable gbolas tire.
Fear WOMEN!!
If she offends you after marriage, discipline her in love and forgive her. Never let her go.
Happy home awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Emmanuel909090: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
What kind of a wife is this?

Wicked woman.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Parachoko: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Flows001:

Oga forget this your talk.
Every man's dream is to have a wife that hasn't been touched by anyone before, abi dem forbid tear rubber wife for una community?
E just be say dem virgins no too plenty these days, na why Men just dey bone am and marry who dey available.
Back in those days, a virgin bride in some communities could cost a man more money than a non-virgin bride. The value om them shows how much importance having them meant.
If all men were to be given the option of picking either a virgin with qualities or a non-virgin with same qualities, no non-virgin go see husband marry.
Tell me, how you dey feel for body when na you first sample your brand new phone or laptop from the pack? The excitement will push you into exploring every part of such brand new laptop or phone, you definitely can't compare the excitement with buying a second hand or a third hand, can you?
So, how much more of a brand new wife in this our morally damaged generation?
You go feel like the BOSS and really proud of her!
Your sisters be tear rubber?

I hope you yourself be tear rubber
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Rinoxy: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
sorry about that, but DNA is not that expensive like before. It's now being done in Nigeria.
Thanks for the enlightenment. No offence taken.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by jedaii(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
madridguy:
This is so disturbing. I pray God comfort him.
This is reason i always advise men with good financial strength to have 2 to 3 wives.
Shits are happening I swear.
Na wao.. 2 to 3 wives is like double and triple wahala grin grin
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Uptheante(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Flows001:

You don talk am finish my brother. I saw a video on a Facebook page, where a 20year old girl was saying she she has lost count of guys she has slept with, I personally know so many young girls like that too...
Many of our Naija babes don finish cast, this is the reason why I dey hold my virgin babe like egg, I deliberately no gree deflower her because that's the only way I can be sure no other guy has gone there, though she's trustworthy and virtuos, na even me be her first boyfriend and relationship, I taught her every single romantic experience like kissing, smooching e.t.c, but I deliberately dey reserve the main stuff for our wedding night, i no go mind pay any amount on her as bride price because she get my 100% wife qualities and to crown it all, na still tear rubber, many ladies of her age don collect uncountable gbolas tire.
Fear WOMEN!!
Are you sure she's still a virgin?
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Akunatakasi(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
All this nairaland useless feminist them done disappear from this thread
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by AyeMoJuba: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
madridguy:
This is so disturbing. I pray God comfort him.
This is reason i always advise men with good financial strength to have 2 to 3 wives.
Shits are happening I swear.

The best thing to any woman's madness is to marry more wives

It's the only assurance of peace of mind for any man

If men marries more than one wife, the rate of divorce will nose dive.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by VirtuousStarBoy: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Akunatakasi:
Akunatakasi:
Akunatakasi:
undecided
Akunatakasi:
Akunatakasi:
Akunatakasi:
They have vanished into thin air.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by VirtuousStarBoy: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
undecided[quote author=Akunatakasi post=119779689]All this nairaland useless feminist them done disappear from this thread They have vanished into thin air
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by izubext007: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nal them , even the guy fit dey nack outside ....... Akwa Ibom people nal $€x object.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by VirtuousStarBoy: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Akunatakasi:
They have vanished into thin air undecided
Akunatakasi:
They have vanished into thin air
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by VirtuousStarBoy: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Akunatakasi:
They have vanished into thin air :-
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by VirtuousStarBoy: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Akunatakasi:
They have vanished into thin air

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria / Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife / Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.