Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB (3881 Views)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by Godoverevery: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2023
This a lady I no very well, a family friend which I introduced to a brother last year for serious relationship ....the pic is there first convo on FB and look at what she did.
Ijust got to know about yesterday.

They Never want us to talk about this disgraceful attitude.

How will a young man take Nigeria ladies serious after encountering things like this.

They all keep saying they can never do things like this so the one doing it are they ghost.

Most ladies will rather keep begging online than to work for 4hrs a day to earn a living.

Go to market places......you will see lot of average age women hustling everyday while the young one are busy pressing phone and been useless.

The young one are waiting for rich men to come carry there lazy liability ass.

Guys be wise .....this 2023 take care of yourself and family only.

Note- if she is above 25yrs with no source of income....my brother is better to be single than to date such a lady....Be warned.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by jeromestarks: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2023
Once a girl is not a virgin, just know that she lacks home training. If you marry such a girl, your daughters too will open their legs for just two eggs and indomie. Girls are a copy of their mothers.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by diogo23: 8:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Wow what kind of a woman is this ? No introduction nothing, just like that you want money or the money is it for advance?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by Nicepoker(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2023
Their phone password can be long and complicated as quantum physics. But their legs na slide to unlock. grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by Karleb(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2023
How will you feel if I asked you to help me with small doggy? grin

Some people no get sense true true.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by Godoverevery: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2023
diogo23:
Wow what kind of a woman is this ? No introduction nothing, just like that you want money or the money is it for advance?

When the bro showed me....I couldn't even say anything for like 2min.

Like what kind of human being is this......asking money from someone you barely even know.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by Streetmovement(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You introduced an undercover olosho to your bro grin

5 Likes

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by PerfectStranger(m): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2023
Go to hotels, you’ll see young girls spreading legs for a plate of nkwobi. F*ckin farm toolz.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by diogo23: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2023
Godoverevery:

When the bro showed me....I couldn't even say anything for like 2min.

Like what kind of human being is this......asking money from someone you barely even know.
She's a parasite

1 Like

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by Enny2013(f): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2023
Lol...
What a fast begger she's. No tym. She didn't even want to waste her data. She begged on her 3rd chat...

3 Likes

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by ruggedtimi(m): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2023
Any ban wey dey reply "fine and you"...Japa.

1 Like

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by Zonefree(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2023
Why would a sane man chat with a Nigerian girl her Facebook username start with "Mhiz"?

11 Likes

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2023
Nicepoker:
Their phone password can be long and complicated as quantum physics. But their legs na slide to unlock. grin
hahahahahaaa na true
Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2023
Nawao which kind begging be this, na because say she sabi you

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by marlow1962(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2023
This is what we call “straight up question followed by straight up answer “
But on a normal levels, I dy shame for our women, all of dem don turn amajiri online.

Buy op, why u cun sensor the gal name na, u for lev am so some useless woman wrapper boys for here go help her.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by Chris2863(m): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2023
Zonefree:
Why would a sane man chat with a Nigerian girl her Facebook username start with "Mhiz"?
my thought oo. The op is the one to be blamed for linking his friend up with one olosho. “Mhiz”-Logo for useless girls. In fact, once a lady is not using her name on fb, just know say nah one cheap olosho you dey chat with

1 Like

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by ModCaller: 11:14am On Jan 06, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Go to hotels, you’ll see young girls spreading legs for a plate of nkwobi. F*ckin farm toolz.

You're talking about hookup. No, it's not just a plate of nkwobi. Short time is from 5k. Night is from 10k.

Only the guy knows how much they've agreed on

1 Like

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by Verifiedtrader(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2023
Very hilarious.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.

1 Like

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by owiko(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Perhaps, the 3k was supposed to be for a down payment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by Thermodynamics(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
I stopped calling them Women a long time ago, majority of Nigerian woman are no longer women, they are Bergers

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by RZArecta(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
You'll think it is a joke until it happens to you. Many Nigerian girls nowadays are crazy and that's why I advise niggas to be very deliberate the kind of women they interact with . Her background, what she does and the types of friends she keeps are very important. Women weigh you before agreeing to talk to you, you should also weigh them with a proper scale very well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by Thermodynamics(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Zonefree:
Swear, immediately I see that Mhiz, I don suspect say she no go get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by ZINNYBANKS: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Adverse of a collapsed economy , girls don't behave this way in Russia.
Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by Killerbag36: 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Na so we see am oo tongue

1 Like

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
And the funniest thing is that these broke girls like to broke shame guys a lot.

You are broke, but you can open mouth to call a guy broke.

Another funny thing is that these guys they call broke are legit hustling while the girls are there waiting for a made man to fund their lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by Killerbag36: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Enny2013:
Lol...
What a fast begger she's. No tym. She didn't even want to waste her data. She begged on her 3rd chat...

No tym na other simpes they line na abi u don forget this matter sef. undecided

1 Like

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by techWriter3: 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
How will you impression if I request you to help me with small doggy

Please, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, personal statement, or dissertation.

1 Like

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by SporaD8: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
Killerbag36:

No tym na other simpes they line na abi u don forget this matter sef. undecided
My Nigga!
At least you know why they so much fall in love with Yahoo boys - same format.

1 Like

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by Killerbag36: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
SporaD8:

My Nigga!
At least you know why they so much fall in love with Yahoo boys - same format.

Bt u know say yahoo's bois too na hustlers so them go fall for this girl only to use her for ritual las las to mk more money for the next girl grin
Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by CityBoy17: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Verifiedtrader:
Very hilarious.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.

How much does it cost?

1 Like

Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by SporaD8: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Killerbag36:

Bt u know say yahoo's bois too na hustlers so them go fall for this girl only to use her for ritual las las to mk more money for the next girl grin
When dog eats dogs... no be doggi go still end am?
Re: Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sharing is caring... grin grin grin.. She's probably hungry.. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? / Wife Caught Screwing In Law, This Is Explicitly The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen / Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.