Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts (24387 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by apache4: 11:31am On Jan 06, 2023
Believe this nonsensical nonsense at you own peril shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by samx4real(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2023
gazelle gagaraga

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by MarveworldG: 11:31am On Jan 06, 2023
H
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by onuman: 11:31am On Jan 06, 2023
Left to Tinubu, he would have given up the presidential race after watching his speech defects on video.
But there are people who want to use Tinubu to catch SW votes to make Rabid Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer to become president of Nigeria by default.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2023
Is that wat he said ?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Autobot05: 11:31am On Jan 06, 2023
The same way bubu promised to make 1 naira equivalent to 1 dollar at the end of his tenure cheesy

Lies tell me lies baby tell me how you hate me - juice world

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2023
Bulabaloo
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by technicallyrich(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2023
These is not what he said,yoru badd fake Mudslims and liars. Plus hatee fo other tribes.
The theiff said so many nonsense that none could understand.
Theiffy is a suck old iediot.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Jennyclay(f): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2023
PellsKodak:

Release the rubbish you want to type cool cool
Biko, allow me to land before you quote me. What is your problem undecided
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by TheChameleon: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2023
shox:
He said gazelle gagaraga not tech experts.

Tinubu asslickers don go formulate nonsense fir us again.

When will you guys stop being useless

It is ancient Latin for Tech Expert angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by JustANairlander(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2023
Abeg oo gazelle gagaragu is different from tech experts
op be warned gringrin
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Ykc2(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2023
cocolacec:

Your Religious leaders are your No. 1 yahoo boys who scam you in the name of God with nothing to pay back or benefit the members.The politicians at least construct roads,pay stipend take all the curses etc despite doing their best.How many Nigerians pay taxes.y
you mean like almajiri they groomed for voting?tell me one pastor who is governor of any state in nigeria,as for governor building roads is it his money or his family money?you be complete okoko
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Emola12(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
buh you no love ur own family

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by samx4real(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2023
gazelle gagaraga

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by obyrich(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2023
Why Edo of all places?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Emola12(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
just dey play sogbò

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by MrColdsweat: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2023
Yoruba god has spoken.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by FuckDModz: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2023
grin

Instead of sending them to jail.

I mean, it costs more to learn yahoo compared to Tech fundamentals.

Criminals should be made to pay for their crimes.

Even if they become “tech experts”, they would still be thieves.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Those boys cannot work again. Less than 1% of them can actually do.

Pay them 300k a month, they won’t. They steal bigger than that and would rather steal instead of such work

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by NwaliE01: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2023
The big question is how?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by ozoono(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2023
shox:
He said gazelle gagaraga not tech experts.

Tinubu asslickers don go formulate nonsense fir us again.

When will you guys stop being useless
Guy I tire if I fit japa from this country even if na mauturary attendant I do for Europe I nor go think twice, I don move. Pls help

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Enumerator(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2023
cheesy
jacida:
Politicians are 1 Yohoo Boys in the country. They scam even the yet unborn children
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by DSC7: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2023
Tinupoo no fit speak all this grammar without fumbling......

This is just damage control.....

We have the real video.......

BAT is gone mentally (otilo).....

Vote Peter Obi.....
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by cliqtips: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2023
michlins:
How do you people sleep. We all saw the video and he didn't say any thing like that.

He made some inaudible sounds which no one will and can interpret

It's the fact the it was pushed to the FG almost immediately.

Whereas, there's a thread where Tinubu was licking/tasting the mic when he was told to test the mic. The mod/seun didn't move it to the FP

https://www.nairaland.com/7508179/told-tinubu-test-mic-he
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Ikea81: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2023
Shattap dia! He said he will convert them to be making "chips" If you understand how benin boy mind dey work, them don read am as kpekere......lol. and them go dey analyse am by now like;

Marvellous Gee boy : come o Osahon , you no hear wetin that ozuor yan. Say him go stop yahoo make we go dey do plantain chips, kpekere!!!! I don suffer

Osahon GEE BOY: Guy , forget that dead...him know how many kpekere him go sell take buy my benz? Nigeria fit make the kpekere Mtchew

Lucky Gee Boy: Guys make una talk better thing abeg. Any update that maiye never respond?

Osahon : Bro I tire o. This morning she say her bank manager say make she no wire the funds

Lucky: ehn, Marvellous , abeg call baba make him press button. No time abeg .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by agadez007(m): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2023
Baba wey no well,e dey shout emilokan
Emilokan,emilokan
Baba wey no well,e dey shout emilokan

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Masterclass32: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2023
That's not what he said. He said he would turn yahoo boys to "gazelle gagaraga".

The nation newspaper should stop twisting facts. cheesy
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by christistruth01: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2023
Baba Tinubu

You cannot do it without Proper Pastors

Not the thieving ones O!

The real God Ordained ones

Because a Yahoo boy that used to do wicked Rituals and make N20 Million a Year is not ready to make N3 Million a year legally

There is a virtue called Contentment and only God can give it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by DSC7: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Those boys cannot work again. Less than 1% of them can actually do.

Pay them 300k a month, they won’t. They steal bigger than that and would rather steal instead of such work

They are not different from you that asslick your oppressors for crumbs...
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by lampido22: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
But it's obvious u don't love your dad that much. slowpoke
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by NAIRALANDABOKI: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2023
The mod that pushed this to front page deserves to be stoned to death.. we all saw the video.. write it the way he said it na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity / Onnoghen: CCT Chair Snubs Query, Says I Report Only To Presidency / Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.