Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts (24322 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by sapele914(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
PaulOtl:
Firstly, he should turn the urchins and agberos he has helped create into sane, learned people. The test will naturally fall into place.
Ipobians will always be the last to fall in line.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by adecz: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Same way Buhari converted captured uneducated Boko Haram terrorists to
Nigerian Army soldiers, who then became
informants to their Boko haram ogas❗️❗️

Under APC, Nigerian government is
becoming the rehabilitation agent for
criminals, while law abiding citizens are
ignored and allowed to wallow in
excruciating poverty & hopelessness ..☹️☹️☹️

It's gradually becoming clear that the
only group of people benefiting from the
Nigeria political project are politicians
and criminal❌❎❎❌❌

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by baconline(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ha!!!! It is well
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by dominique(f): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
It's better you convert them to prison inmates. It's totally wrong to reward criminal behaviour with employment

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by obyno82: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
BATified2023:
Even if tinubu tell them he will cure them of their greatest problem which is hate, they will still have something to say

Imagine one of their governors banning alcohol sales in garages so that drivers will not get high n drive recklessly which is good to save lives but still they found something to say even when he’s trying to help them

They still said he’s trying to islamize them
Some of them said he’s trying to kill their companies

Help them when they are dieing n once they recover they will accuse u of stopping them from meeting the lord

This is too early in the year to display stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by chinchum(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Youths, dont be carried away with optics.

Dont use good writing to determine the best student in class. Be sensitive and watch out for precedence and quality of the message.

Tinubu has the precedence and quite intelligent to fix a lot of rootcause of the country's problem.Nigeria has never been lucky to have an intelligent president.

Tinubu still got it in him, and those immediate and necessary actions he will deliver them as President. I am absolutely certain. He will do them even with his last breath.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by obyno82: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

We will also tax Biafrans.

You pay tax for running baby factories, you pay for rent in jail.

And all your oloshos nationwide will start paying tax. grin grin grin

you don't have sense
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Shopeakin: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
I wan light my , wey my lighter ,,,,, Aya ..aya
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Vulcan24(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nigerians destroying Nigerians
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Donpenny(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
I don't know how he intends to convert a skillfull ritualist to a tech expert. Maybe he meant brushing up their skill to become a global body part dealer to boost FX grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
sapele914:
Indeed, and you are still here trying your utmost to de market him?

Direct that question to your father
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
shox:
He said gazelle gagaraga not tech experts.

Tinubu asslickers don go formulate nonsense fir us again.

When will you guys stop being useless

You should be ashamed of yourself for defending someone like him

What is wrong with you guys??

When will your eyes open for God sake?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Obaaderemi2: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
Something is terribly wrong with Tinubu health wise.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by orisa37: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu-ill-convert-yahoo-boys-to-tech-experts.

USMAN BABA, PLEASE KEEP IN VIEW. HE IS PLANNING TO TRAIN
BULLION LOOTERS.
UNRULY BOKOHARAM FRAUDSTERS.
BANK ROBBERS.
MEDIA EXTRAORDINARIES
CERTIFIED CONFUSIONISTS AND TERRORISTS.
HE WANTS TO REVOLUTIONISE CRIMINALITY.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Robinmido(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
The mods need to pull this post down because it is misleading.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Robinmido:
The mods need to pull this post down because it is misleading.

Incase you dont know the mods are tinubu asslickers
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by orisa37: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
"JAGIDIJAGAN JAGABAN"
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by orisa37: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
"EYIN LETOBE". JUST KEEP THE MILITARY BOYS ALERT.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Sunnyski: 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Is that the meaning of Gagaraga? grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Robinmido(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
I'm gradually losing interest in nairaland because of Thier actions undecided
Rayban25:

Incase you dont know the mods are tinubu asslickers
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Goodman247: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Foolish talk
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Harmattan123(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rapuru14:
Out of deep fear they keep repeating Obi can't win to confuse decided and undecided voters.

Please see the reality on ground.

According to bantupage polls &Anap
Obi is first in SE
Obi is first in SS
First in NC
Closely second SW
Closely second in NE
Fourth in the NW with 38% undecided votes.
War, insurgency should have ended across the world only if the Acton movie actors can repeat thesame vibe in real life........ grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by zinaunreal(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lies
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by gonkin(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
We shouldn't even have yahoo boys
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Ameoba300: 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Banbutton:
I'm sure Nigerians can't love tinubu less. A man loved by all.

You're foolish.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by sureprince01(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
walahi you be f@@L , we all saw the video where your infamous old comedian opened his dirty mouth to spew gibberish again. Are you not ashamed? how do you sleep at night? Go back in history and see the age of our past head of states when they came into power, what development can an old man possibly bring to a young nation when he had outdated idea and he clearly has some mental issues now. Have you not gone out of the country and see how things are done? don't you want to enjoy in your life? is poverty and zombie enshrined in your DNA already? In your mind, do you think Tinubu has better ideas than you? I wish i can open your eyes to see the reality. I am praying for you and others supporting this man, not that I like you, but i want us to all agree to take our country from these brain dead selfish fellows, i enjoy same luxury as Tinubu and Atiku in Dubai, we all know their buildings here, thank God for some of us, our future is secured but we wish to enjoy same luxury we enjoy in foreign countries in our country also but you f@@ls want to keep dragging us back.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by sencekompis: 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT IPOB go and die in east. Awon werey deydey
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Diligence: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
If you check this man Bodi you go see needle marks!

Still on drugs!

Take Back Your Country
RescueNigeriaBeforeIt'sTooLate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Tito24: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bontafa:
Hahahahaha

Political typers and defenders don start.

In the video he clearly said how to do chips so where tech come enter this matter?
are you saying chips has nothing to do with technology

Na wa for these people o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by cocolacec(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ykc2:
you mean like almajiri they groomed for voting?tell me one pastor who is governor of any state in nigeria,as for governor building roads is it his money or his family money?you be complete okoko
Your Pastors buying Private jets and Rolls royce is it their money or the gullible members money.Nigerians pay more tax to the religious centres than to the Govt.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by delpee(f): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
On Enron and frustration by FG then.

Enron was a failure on it's own. (Read up on the Enron collapse in the US. There's also a film in respect of that. )

Even the idea of the government paying for power generated whether it's beneficial or not wasn't a great one. Those who were in the power sector that time know better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / Evelyn And Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrate 41st Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.