Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts (24388 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by 77up(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
shox:
He said gazelle gagaraga not tech experts.

Tinubu asslickers don go formulate nonsense fir us again.

When will you guys stop being useless
When you begin to use your God given rat-like brain..
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by FireUpNow(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
As a yahoo man yourself you can do that. What will Tinubu turn agberos to?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by ceeceeuwa: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
CaptainAyub:
For Tilumbu to make that statement in Benin,means he sees Benin youths as Internet fraudsters grin
Exactly! Why will any reasonable person go to someones house to abuse them?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by christistruth01: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

We will also tax Biafrans.

You pay tax for running baby factories, you pay for rent in jail.

And all your oloshos nationwide will start paying tax. grin grin grin

Who needs Olosho tax?

They will all be sent to Vocational Colleges

run by Reverend fathers

not the Mbaka type o!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by elonize(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Use dem n dump dem,just like npowers..rubbish
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by DrMuzungu(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thiefnoobu just promised he will enable pigs to fly, lol.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by duketerry22(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is one of the most pitiable attempts at damage control i've ever seen. It's really sad your juju must be strong o. For you to come up with this to make him sound eloquent and of high intellect when I replayed the same video 5times but still couldn't make out what was said..
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Benwallt(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bontafa:
Hahahahaha

Political typers and defenders don start.

In the video he clearly said how to do chips so where tech come enter this matter?
So, chips are product of agriculture or what?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Akanbiedu(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dem slawomir to become tech gurus. LOL
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by osazsky(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Idiot y e be say na when u come benin u come begin use yahoo boyz campign..not all of us in edo re into these stuff..this is a spike to the everyday benin youth.moreover first convert the agberos and toughts in ur state to chip makin youth..idiot
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by osazsky(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Benwallt:
So, chips are product of agriculture or what?
na northerner..pls ignore him.he thinks its plantain chips..na so hausa be nothing they upstairs. A state where a qualified doc with sch cert only becomes the cmd of a fg hos..infecting innocent preg women with HIV

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by mailemy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Political type, pls show us the video where he said all you wrote.
Creatorchris:

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-ill-convert-yahoo-boys-to-tech-experts/
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Benwallt(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
osazsky:
na northerner..pls ignore him.he thinks its plantain chips..na so hausa be nothing they upstairs. A state where a qualified doc with sch cert only becomes the cmd of a fg hos..infecting innocent preg women with HIV

Thanks man. Advice well taken. People just wanna talk with no recourse to what what they are saying sound n look like.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by symbianDON(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Creatorchris:

this write up is too lengthy! In summary, all he had to say was, 'gazelle gagaraga'
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
sapele914:
Ipobians will always be the last to fall in line.
Yes, they will be the last to fall in line WITH ANY OF TINUBU'S plans and initiatives. kiss

So, yeah. You were correct with that statement wink
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by akpunda86: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Yea I love him too can't wait for him to turn all our agberos I'm parks to tech experts,MC Olumio doing training in China as all commercial car plate numbers now linked to Renita.Agbero gud ohhh,if Tinubu lose,wat happening in Mexico a child play.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by ZombieSlayer1: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

He obviously had a tongue twist which he had always had even when much younger, but gazelle garaga is what your own brain was able to discern, not what he said.
Guy no dey lie, we all saw the video
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by ayoolajide(m): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Political campaigns gimmicks,it's easier said than done
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Freelane33(m): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Yahoo boys are not the problem of Nigeria they are just part ( 0.0000000001111111)
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by dagbas: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
From Tha grandmaster Alaye himself. Like father like shidren
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by toprealman: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bontafa:
Hahahahaha

In the video he clearly said how to do chips so where tech come enter this matter?
Plantain chips you mean?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by naijapikin2(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
They will now become official state thieves. Like you and your oga, shwttima.

Yes shwttima is your oga.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by chijike(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Where una dey see this kind tech plan self?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by olaeffect(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rayban25:

Ode is that what he said exactly?.
..thank God there is video to prove otherwise...olodo feeling clever by half

That was the original script of what he is suppose to say.
Just like they had the origina script of what Buhari/APC was suppose to achieve.
The problem is that most APC/Buharist/BATians believe their script more than the reality.
I cannot imagine how a set of people can be so dasterdly wicked.

They believe Tinubu can do whatever he did as Lagos governor, just like they made many Nigerians believe Buhari can do close to what he even did as military head of state.
But as usually they keep playing their imaginations and ignoring the realities.
Military regime no be civilian regime, Nigeria no be Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Gohs: 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Let's vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

Enough of all these Circus shows smiley
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by jclassiq(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Creatorchris:

This nation is a useless newspaper of propaganda.

Reading this rubbish and actually listening to that gibberish, you will see that they are only trying to white wash their paymaster and his too many gaffes.

Tinubu is a spent man.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by kingmsookwagh(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Just like you converted agbero boys in Lagos into professional tax collectors Ahbi
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by alobright17(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bontafa:
Hahahahaha

chips and tech aren’t different from each other
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by etrange: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
The desire votes has got y'all treating thieves with kid gloves. Tech cannot pay yahoo boys the kind of money they yearn for. They are greedy thieves. Even those that have millions and billions still scam people. They should be made to pay for their actions instead of being pampered and making those with legitimate hustles look stupid. Anyway, I've been alive long enough to know that politicians will say anything just to win elections. I just wonder if the electorate has a brain reset every four years.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by CuteNbad(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
BATified2023:
Even if tinubu tell them he will cure them of their greatest problem which is hate, they will still have something to say

Imagine one of their governors banning alcohol sales in garages so that drivers will not get high n drive recklessly which is good to save lives but still they found something to say even when he’s trying to help them

They still said he’s trying to islamize them
Some of them said he’s trying to kill their companies

Help them when they are dieing n once they recover they will accuse u of stopping them from meeting the lord
Try watch the video and come back to tell me that you're still supporting this man for presidency. Wetin this man wan talk Among other world leaders.

Don't be unfortunate o. In a country full of intellects and sound minded folks na this man you want make he rep us?

Again. Don't be unfortunate
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by CuteNbad(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

He obviously had a tongue twist which he had always had even when much younger, but gazelle garaga is what your own brain was able to discern, not what he said.
so tell us what he said.

Don't be unfortunate o.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by CuteNbad(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Espelbengz:
Even the minors knows JAGABAN is most fitted for this job, he seems to be the most viable and thought engaging candidate since campaigns started, but Nigeria in her complexities have allowed partisan, religious, ethnic type of politics to polarized us with this north and south dichotomy, let the best man lead regardless of his tribe, region, religion! This is the way to move a nation forward! Nigeria must become great Again!!!
You write nicely like this and still think Tinubu should be the one representing us.

I'm disappointed. If you were a stark illiterate I'll probably understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign In Zamfara State / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.