Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts (24383 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by WorkerBoy: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
And of all places he choose Edo to make this promise grin

Am starting to think Tinubu might deliver ooo!
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Ademola121(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Christopher Columbus did not know the sea route to America yet he more honourably discovered it
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by tinnymerit(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
No be juju be dat?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by FlordFlorez(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Creatorchris:

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-ill-convert-yahoo-boys-to-tech-experts/
Lol! This man is hugely misinformed.
Who told u Yahoo boy is same as tech genius.
Some of this Yahoo boys can't even operate basic computer operations.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Espelbengz(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
If you think otherwise maybe you should tell me who is best suited! It is more shocking to know even those with some level of education fall for all these media higihagas! When I wrote I wasn't massaging any egos, I speak from a point of deep reflection, a point where all elements are considered, from these lot we have contesting at the moment, Tinubu is by far the most outstanding! Prove me otherwise.. I am guessing you are obedient

CuteNbad:
You write nicely like this and still think Tinubu should be the one representing us.

I'm disappointed. If you were a stark illiterate I'll probably understand.

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Darreytinho9000: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin grin lenu werey drugs dealer o grin
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Banbutton: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ameoba300:

You're foolish.
The oldest person in your household is foo.lish
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Nobodysboo(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Puff puff pass
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Glead(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is how he employed tugs in the keep post in the government while competent hands are suffering !!!
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Blaqroman0000: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
cocolacec:

Your Religious leaders are your No. 1 yahoo boys who scam you in the name of God with nothing to pay back or benefit the members.The politicians at least construct roads,pay stipend take all the curses etc despite doing their best.How many Nigerians pay taxes.y
You're just as stupid as your name
Did religion leaders force us? No
Did they take our money by force? No
Do they steal our money! No

I think your problem is... Everything in life have failed you including your own self
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by einsteine(m): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Who told him Yahoo Boys want to be converted to Tech experts?

Nonsense promises.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Ykc2(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
cocolacec:

Your Pastors buying Private jets and Rolls royce is it their money or the gullible members money.Nigerians pay more tax to the religious centres than to the Govt.
thi
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by odduduwa: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

He obviously had a tongue twist which he had always had even when much younger, but gazelle garaga is what your own brain was able to discern, not what he said.
are you his agemate
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by NaijaCover(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by mecuries(m): 5:28am On Jan 07, 2023
Just like how according to you 'Buhari would equal a dollar to a naira'?....all talk and no action
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by lagosrd: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
When you refuse to stop smoking Igbo. Guys that are not interested in any legitimate work.... I laugh, well na your xchidren ... Like father like children. Illegal unexplainable sources of income and wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency / Youths In Abuja Protest Age Limit In Nigerian Politics (Photos) / FG Hires Lawyers To Defend Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.