Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,624 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment (45769 Views)

Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) / Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment / PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Babysho(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
kollinzgee:
And this guy has igbo friends in the music industry,i use to think brymo is woke and exposed but i was wrong sentimental people can never go far in life no wonder his carrer is down the drain.

It's the point I've been trying to make since yesterday and I'm glad someone else sees it my way. As a Yoruba man living in Lagos, I have so many Igbo friends from childhood till now and I could never think, talk less of writing such hate speech.

The fact that Brymo says he'll not apologize means his Igbo friends have talked to him and so I'm forced to believe that this animal Brymo is deciding to betray everything around him for money. He's no different from the Lagos touts that flip vehicles over for Tinubu for 500 naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Nationalist2023: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sorry, Peter Obi doesn't represent Easterners,He represents a new Nigeria.Sorry,You can't stop it .You think it's election time as usual.You will be shocked to your bones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Dikebuka: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
EdCure:

Buhari destroyed Nigeria's economy. But he is not contesting for reelection.

Your friend is more intelligent than you. He is open-minded fueled by nzogbu nzogbu hysteria.
And like many of us who keep criticising Buhari and still rooting for Tinubu, your friend has made a rational decision while you keep wallowing in primordial sentiment.

Your candidate said he continue from where Buhari stopped but is campaign with the mantra of renewed hope.

Tell me what will change when Tinubu have already sorted parts of his cabinet (judging from his interview behavior in London). You will want to christen it as politics.

A rational candidate who is yet to come and debate with his fellow contestants.

This same behavior is what will land us to the U.S. situation with Biden

2 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by EmmyCC: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Drealtitan1:

and what can you say about peter of psquare that has been abusing Tinubu and the Yorubas?Have you cautioned him?It's tit for tat,no tribe has the monopoly of madness
Where did Peter abuse Yorubas?
Peter that is married to a Yoruba woman that he adores.
I have Yoruba friends that abuse and make fun of Tinubu too.

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Majesty33(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Drealtitan1:

and what can you say about peter of psquare that has been abusing Tinubu and the Yorubas?Have you cautioned him?It's tit for tat,no tribe has the monopoly of madness
Psquare pointed out the Bleep up in allowing an old man who is not so fit to become president to be president and had it been Sowore came out in place of Tinubu in a popular party, Psquare won't even attack him but trust me, you Yorubas always find a way of channeling every issue to tribe.

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by chriss100: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You dey ask me? If them stop the oil money the economy go collapse. Everything is dependent on it. You think those regions that don't have oil but filling up all available spaces in Nnpc/oil control don't know what they are doing? History is always sweet, when taught. A lot of lessons will be learnt by then. If they like they shouldn't develop and diversify their economy. Wolves no dey pity their prey.

NIGER DELTA no contribute 1 kobo to the federal account last year… economy collapse? Na LAGOS, OGUN and OYO state feed all of una last year via receipts from corporate tax, stamp duty, ports customs and VAT. Put some respect on our name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Egoveen: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
As if to say the irrelevant music tout is relevant. ......abeg who be brymo again
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by chriss100: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
LILTJAY:
Tiny ijaw self wan talk grin

As in!!! Lol. I no even contemplate to reply am. Minority Dey talk ? Chai! It is well sha. Make we allow them vent small. Aje
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by chriss100: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
PureFace1:

free world arena ?

You are really delusional , in the UK and US typical free world arena can you really claimed you are as successful as Yoruba ?

Yoruba are top government officials in UK and US and also the richest africans

Facts only
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Zetty177x: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mighty flat head
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by chriss100: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
9gerian:
Thank you for setting the records straight.

Every now and then, the records are set straight so that the real owners (Yorubas) of bragging rights that ignore to use it are once in awhile recognized for their brilliance and entrepreneurial spirits, while the Igbos, who are not doing badly but are quick to bring up the argument, take their seats after being shown data. Well, that is until another uninformed lad comes along to start the whole argument all over again.

For instance, the UK and US immigrants and spoken-languages data have shown that Yorubas are the largest immigrants in their midst, which means they are the most travelled Africans. But Igbos continue to claim that title loudly without any supporting data.

Another example was the Panama papers leak where about 70% of the Nigerians shown to have the biggest investments offshore are Yorubas. What of tech, banking, medicine, industry, the Yorubas are still there whether as leaders or co-equals. This therefore indicates that no matter how you slice it, the Yorubas, though usually modest about wealth as required by their cultural adages, are the real top guys unbeknownst to most Nigerians. But those who know know, especially foreigners who have learnt to differentiate the various tribes based on their own experience and trends.

Again, this is for the records.

Facts only. You said it all.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by chriss100: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Babysho:

It's the point I've been trying to make since yesterday and I'm glad someone else sees it my way. As a Yoruba man living in Lagos, I have so many Igbo friends from childhood till now and I could never think, talk less of writing such hate speech.

The fact that Brymo says he'll not apologize means his Igbo friends have talked to him and so I'm forced to believe that this animal Brymo is deciding to betray everything around him for money. He's no different from the Lagos touts that flip vehicles over for Tinubu for 500 naira.

Omo ale

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by 9japride(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
chriss100:

NIGER DELTA no contribute 1 kobo to the federal account last year… economy collapse? Na LAGOS, OGUN and OYO state feed all of una last year via receipts from corporate tax, stamp duty, ports customs and VAT. Put some respect on our name.
[color=#006600][/color]

Pls don't believe that wayo report. You think other regions will let Niger Delta or even eastern region separate? Not at all, the big men them knows was up.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by 9japride(m): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Coldie:

To me if eastern oil fields can be developed to serve eastern demands, I don’t really give a F about other region’s. During my nysc I know what I went through just to convince southsouth people that igbos don’t want their oil, even with proofs and receipts they didn’t change their minds. That means oil isn’t the issue it’s just ignorance. People have insulted me many times but I see the north as my ally than anybody in the south.

That’s y I can never support restructuring, never support resource control, never support many things the south supports. Apart from Islam, I support the north in everything
[color=#006600][/color]

It's really terrible. If not for social media now. A lot of lies about the East will still be spreading like wild fire. If you observe presently, a particular region in the south is major people championing the gaslighting post daily just to give the south east a bad name. The north seems sincere in their approach to life, just avoid religious discussions and you will be fine. Ignorance is really a disease. I hope they get sense quick before the oil dries up. The East I know will be like Israel if given the opportunity to manage their oil/gas resources. The power in Abuja is too much and it has a way of influencing other regions. It becomes bad when the leader has nothing to loss since he/she might not be from the exploited region.

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by 9japride(m): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Coldie:

To me if eastern oil fields can be developed to serve eastern demands, I don’t really give a F about other region’s. During my nysc I know what I went through just to convince southsouth people that igbos don’t want their oil, even with proofs and receipts they didn’t change their minds. That means oil isn’t the issue it’s just ignorance. People have insulted me many times but I see the north as my ally than anybody in the south.

That’s y I can never support restructuring, never support resource control, never support many things the south supports. Apart from Islam, I support the north in everything
[color=#006600][/color]

It's really terrible. If not for social media now. A lot of lies about the East will still be spreading like wild fire. If you observe presently, a particular region in the south is championing the gaslighting post daily just to give the south east a bad name. The north seems sincere in their approach to life, just avoid religious discussions and you will be fine. Ignorance is really a disease. I hope they get sense quick before the oil dries up. The East I know will be like Israel if given the opportunity to manage their oil/gas resources. The power in Abuja is too much and it has a way of influencing other regions. It becomes bad when the leader has nothing to loss since he/she might not be from the exploited region.

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Bouncing2(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nigga with a dead career spewing shiits undecided
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Versal: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Brymo is just one vote (if he has PVC). We Move.
Brymo has reached all-time low
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by LILTJAY: 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
chriss100:

As in!!! Lol. I no even contemplate to reply am. Minority Dey talk ? Chai! It is well sha. Make we allow them vent small. Aje
nor mind the fool
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Semaj77(m): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Brymo is a man with big balls
He is not a coward like Ojukwu

Have you seen his balls before ?
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Coldie(m): 4:03am On Jan 08, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's really terrible. If not for social media now. A lot of lies about the East will still be spreading like wild fire. If you observe presently, a particular region in the south is championing the gaslighting post daily just to give the south east a bad name. The north seems sincere in their approach to life, just avoid religious discussions and you will be fine. Ignorance is really a disease. I hope they get sense quick before the oil dries up. The East I know will be like Israel if given the opportunity to manage their oil/gas resources. The power in Abuja is too much and it has a way of influencing other regions. It becomes bad when the leader has nothing to loss since he/she might not be from the exploited region.
Why are u so fixated on oil and gas?

U are part of the people that gives them that idea that we are interested in their oil, whether oil dries up or not ur focus should be development of ur region not worrying about if another persons oil is drying up.

I support power staying in abuja. That apart it is inevitable cause Abuja is the capital city, every capital city around the world commands power.

Problem of Nigeria is corruption, why for the east, oil and gas won’t make the east become Israel. East needs to stop this Biafra dream, as long as we still have that dream to achieve it we can never develop to our full potential.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by 9gerian: 6:08am On Jan 08, 2023
But it was an Igbo son (General Aguiyi Ironsi), aided either intentionally or unintentionally, and directly or indirectly by 3 other Igbo sons (Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna, Nwafor Orizu, Nnamdi Azikiwe) that cancelled the regional system of government and enthroned the very unnecessary decree 34 of 1966 creating a unitary system that gave the power for the administration of all resources to the central military government.

Else, the resources of the southeast would have been very well utilized by the eastern regional government for its development. More importantly, other regions would have developed at their own pace too. There wouldn’t have been a civil war, and quota system would have been kept at bay mainly in regions that desired it only.

Even the referendum that Igbos seek today, it is an igbo Nnamdi Azikiwe that prevented it from being added in the constitution at independence.

How prominent Igbo sons can create problems for everyone but their kit and kin then turn around to blame everyone else but their own needs to be studied as a course in the citadels of learning tbh. At least admit your faults, then others will have no option than to equally admit theirs. That’s the first step for any reconciliation, if possible at all. After all, we are all but human.

9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's really terrible. If not for social media now. A lot of lies about the East will still be spreading like wild fire. If you observe presently, a particular region in the south is major people championing the gaslighting post daily just to give the south east a bad name. The north seems sincere in their approach to life, just avoid religious discussions and you will be fine. Ignorance is really a disease. I hope they get sense quick before the oil dries up. The East I know will be like Israel if given the opportunity to manage their oil/gas resources. The power in Abuja is too much and it has a way of influencing other regions. It becomes bad when the leader has nothing to loss since he/she might not be from the exploited region.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Babysho(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2023
chriss100:

Omo ale

Ni iwo ati Baba e. Tribalistic bastardddd! Nigeria is at the brink of collapse and you're staying retardedd. Better check yourself.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by 9japride(m): 8:48am On Jan 08, 2023
9gerian:
But it was an Igbo son (General Aguiyi Ironsi), aided either intentionally or unintentionally, and directly or indirectly by 3 other Igbo sons (Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna, Nwafor Orizu, Nnamdi Azikiwe) that cancelled the regional system of government and enthroned the very unnecessary decree 34 of 1966 creating a unitary system that gave the power for the administration of all resources to the central military government.

Else, the resources of the southeast would have been very well utilized by the eastern regional government for its development. More importantly, other regions would have developed at their own pace too. There wouldn’t have been a civil war, and quota system would have been kept at bay mainly in regions that desired it only.

Even the referendum that Igbos seek today, it is an igbo Nnamdi Azikiwe that prevented it from being added in the constitution at independence.

How prominent Igbo sons can create problems for everyone but their kit and kin then turn around to blame everyone else but their own needs to be studied as a course in the citadels of learning tbh. At least admit your faults, then others will have no option than to equally admit theirs. That’s the first step for any reconciliation, if possible at all. After all, we are all but human.

[color=#006600][/color]

Normally in the east we don't take our political leaders serious. Majority of them are sell out. Till today people don't really like Nnamdi Azikiwe. Most of those leaders then did things for their own selfish purpose not putting into consideration the wishes of their own people. But why mention the civili war which was caused as a result of a failed coup, when a lot of people don't regard that section of Delta state were the army officer hails from as Igbos? So because some selfish individual made a mistake, we all should continue with that mistake till everything spoil finish? Regional style of government will be good. Because some region will happily love to practice Iran/Afghan style of government and it's ok and let other regions that want to practice theirs should do so. It will be easy to hold political leaders responsible for their actions since there won't be any Abuja connection.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by EmmyCC: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2023
chriss100:

Taaa!!! It was loans that kept the economy and that loan na still oil dem go use repay am. You are talking about tax and production revenue as if that cuts 1/2 of our budget.
Even in that Lagos and Ogun most of the companies ain't Owned by Yorubas.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2023
CORRECTMAN78:

Ojuku coward? Perhaps in your dictionary meaning of coward.

I know sout waste and truth are two parallel lines. But let me make clear to you about once again that Ojuku did what your grandfathers could not do. Not even your present generation nor ones to come to dare the North. But he challenged the wanton killing and injustice against his people.

They never born any Ajonja well to challenge the north. Abeg, where's 'heat and run' BATstard, Sunday Igboho? He's coping Nnadi Kanu that has balls.

See Urchin, where courage is mentioned, organ harvester shouldn't be mentioned there.

Who's even brymo? A bricklayer? I don't know him.
eyah

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by LILTJAY: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
EmmyCC:

Taaa!!! It was loans that kept the economy and that loan na still oil dem go use repay am. You are talking about tax and production revenue as if that cuts 1/2 of our budget.
Even in that Lagos and Ogun most of the companies ain't Owned by Yorubas.
so who owns most of the companies?

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by EmmyCC: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:
so who owns most of the companies?
It's owned by Nigerians of different ethnicities and foreigners that invested in Nigeria.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by baretalk: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
Chimamanda should apologize to Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Babastrong(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
[quote author=Peacemaker5128 post=119773987]Brymo is a man with big balls He is not a coward like Ojukwu [ You forgot cownu and zombies. ]
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by LILTJAY: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
EmmyCC:

It's owned by Nigerians of different ethnicities and foreigners that invested in Nigeria.
can you list the companies owned by Nigerians of different ethnicity?
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by EmmyCC: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:
can you list the companies owned by Nigerians of different ethnicity?
There are so many companies in Lagos, where do you want me to start?
Do you even know all those companies?
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by LILTJAY: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
EmmyCC:

There are so many companies in Lagos, where do you want me to start?
Do you even know all those companies?
oga you said most of the companies in Lagos are owned by other tribes and foreigners. so list the big companies in Lagos owned by other tribes na..
shikena

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday / 16,744 Persons In Kaduna Receive N20,000 FG's Cash Transfer / Which Is The Best ENGLISH Speaking AFRICAN Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.