Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment (45768 Views)

Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) / Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment / PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by EmmyCC: 5:05am On Jan 09, 2023
LILTJAY:
oga you said most of the companies in Lagos are owned by other tribes and foreigners. so list the big companies in Lagos owned by other tribes na..
shikena
And I am telling you that there are many companies in Lagos and the list is inexhaustible as Lagos is the commercial hub of the country.
Should I name banks, ( most are PLC With many owners across tribes)
Manufacturing? Companies that render services, buying and selling etc. Most of these businesses are companies if you don't know.

So where do you want me to start?
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Peacemaker5128: 8:04am On Jan 09, 2023
EmmyCC:

And I am telling you that there are many companies in Lagos and the list is inexhaustible as Lagos is the commercial hub of the country.
Manufacturing? Companies that render services, buying and selling etc. Most of these businesses are companies if you don't know.

developer
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by LILTJAY: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2023
EmmyCC:

start from anywhere..
just list the major companies in Lagos owned by other tribes or shut up forever
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by EmmyCC: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2023
LILTJAY:
start from anywhere..
just list the major companies in Lagos owned by other tribes or shut up forever
I am not shutting up.
Almost all major companies in Nigeria are in Lagos and I can't list them all.
But if you want, you can list the ones owned by Yorubas since those ones are less and in each sector you list one, I will give you 2 owned by none Yorubas.
Are you game?
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by LILTJAY: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
EmmyCC:

I am not shutting up.
Almost all major companies in Nigeria are in Lagos and I can't list them all.
But if you want, you can list the ones owned by Yorubas since those ones are less and in each sector you list one, I will give you 2 owned by none Yorubas.
Are you game?
nigga you are becoming stale...
list the major companies in Lagos owned by other tribes, or shutup forever...
if you can't list them, then don't quote me again..
you were the one who said majority of the companies in Lagos are owned by foreigners and other tribes. and I asked you to list the major companies owned by other tribes in Lagos but you have been beating around the bush since..
oga if you can't list the major companies in Lagos owned by other tribes(according to you), then shut up and don't quote me again..
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by EmmyCC: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
LILTJAY:
nigga you are becoming stale...
list the major companies in Lagos owned by other tribes, or shutup forever...
if you can't list them, then don't quote me again..
you were the one who said majority of the companies in Lagos are owned by foreigners and other tribes. and I asked you to list the major companies owned by other tribes in Lagos but you have been beating around the bush since..
oga if you can't list the major companies in Lagos owned by other tribes(according to you), then shut up and don't quote me again..
Lol. I said majority of the companies in Lagos are not owned by Yoruba.
I went further to tell you that the companies are too numerous to mention but if you still doubt my assertion, list s company in any sector owned by Yorubas and let me tell you the ones owned by others so you can compare the numbers.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by LILTJAY: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
EmmyCC:

Lol. I said majority of the companies in Lagos are not owned by Yoruba.
I went further to tell you that the companies are too numerous to mention but if you still doubt my assertion, list s company in any sector owned by Yorubas and let me tell you the ones owned by others so you can compare the numbers.
mtcheew
get out of here abeg
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by EmmyCC: 1:23am On Jan 10, 2023
LILTJAY:
mtcheew
get out of here abeg
So you give up.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by caesymore(m): 4:36am On Jan 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Brymo is a man with big balls
He is not a coward like Ojukwu

Only a fool fails to recognize greatness.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Thegamingorca(m): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2023
Brymo is washed up
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Peacemaker5128: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2023
caesymore:

Only a fool fails to recognize greatness.
Ojukwu was a fool to have allowed Nigeria Army to kill 3M yamrees
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Miletuss: 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Normally in the east we don't take our political leaders serious. Majority of them are sell out. Till today people don't really like Nnamdi Azikiwe. Most of those leaders then did things for their own selfish purpose not putting into consideration the wishes of their own people. But why mention the civili war which was caused as a result of a failed coup, when a lot of people don't regard that section of Delta state were the army officer hails from as Igbos? So because some selfish individual made a mistake, we all should continue with that mistake till everything spoil finish? Regional style of government will be good. Because some region will happily love to practice Iran/Afghan style of government and it's ok and let other regions that want to practice theirs should do so. It will be easy to hold political leaders responsible for their actions since there won't be any Abuja connection.

Na so una be � Always shifting blames and playing saint. Ojukwu wanted to outsmart Gowon, he wrote his requests on a pink paper(and in the military, any suggestion written on a pink paper is never rejected) He wanted a secession while trying to convince David Ejor of the Mid Western Region to come with him so the East can enjoy oil money.
Ojukwu made an audio recording and didnt wait for the National announcement of the Aburi accord meeting outcome by the head of state. Upon knowing Ojukwu’s plan, Gowon claused the decree which granted all Ojukwu's requests but placed a conditional restriction on him with the clause.
The Igbos have always wanted to have their way and it further jeopardizes their chances. We don't have to hate ourselves and be bitter, let's learn history and see where we all went wrong.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by technicallyrich(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tflex01:

Ijaw lmao

Small yansh dey shake oh grin

cheesy
You can't challenge ijaws,you know that una be cowords,ijaws are the bravest and richest black tribe on earth.
Even people wey dey fearless dey advoid ijaws talk more fear fear afonjas
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Tflex01: 12:38am On Jan 12, 2023
technicallyrich:

You can't challenge ijaws,you know that una be cowords,ijaws are the bravest and richest black tribe on earth.
Even people wey dey fearless dey advoid ijaws talk more fear fear afonjas

Lmao... Face the itshekiris that are chasing you away from the creek first.

Imagine these Igbo and Benin slaves beating chest for the Yorubas! Mad ooo grin

Clown. cheesy
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by BlueDuck: 4:52am On Jan 12, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

[/b]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/dear-easterners-im-not-sorry-brymo-stands-by-igbo-presidency-comment/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7510735/brymo-igbo-presidency-may-pipe

You people hyperventilating over what a druggie like Brymo has to say, you're only as good as your folk-heroes and your leaders, obviously.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by 9japride(m): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2023
Miletuss:

Na so una be � Always shifting blames and playing saint. Ojukwu wanted to outsmart Gowon, he wrote his requests on a pink paper(and in the military, any suggestion written on a pink paper is never rejected) He wanted a secession while trying to convince David Ejor of the Mid Western Region to come with him so the East can enjoy oil money.
Ojukwu made an audio recording and didnt wait for the National announcement of the Aburi accord meeting outcome by the head of state. Upon knowing Ojukwu’s plan, Gowon claused the decree which granted all Ojukwu's requests but placed a conditional restriction on him with the clause.
The Igbos have always wanted to have their way and it further jeopardizes their chances. We don't have to hate ourselves and be bitter, let's learn history and see where we all went wrong.
[color=#006600][/color]

You see this country, there is a lot of suspicion amongst ourselves and yet we all claim to be one Nigeria. Ojukwu did the best thing to liberate the Igbos from the Wickedness directed to them. A conference should be held at national level for all tribe to discuss issues of national unity. If we keep fighting ourselves and hoping things will get better, it's a big lie. Because of hatred amongst ourselves, a region can will vote in a goat just to spite the other regions and you think the country will move forward? We so much hate ourselves and not ready to address the issues that created bad blood, then why not move a motion for all men to stay own their own? Oil/gas is like a hard drug and some region are so addictive to it irrespective of how the oil producing communities survive. Igbos are so blessed with arable land and have abundance of oil/gas, Igbos don't really need to rely on south south oil. The only need Igbos have is for all our brothers and sisters found in all state of the country to be united as one big family. If not, those indigenous Igbos found in other none eastern states will be subjected to marginalization because they are all seen as Igbos. It's only in nairaland people don't see them as Igbos. I always advise people to travel and learn. State creation is man made thing. Go to the communities that share boundaries with Imo state, they all have same culture. Things will get worst if any urchin and those bigots get hold of political power.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

16,744 Persons In Kaduna Receive N20,000 FG's Cash Transfer / Sowore, Falz And Mr Macaroni At EndSARS Memorial Procession (Video, Pictures) / Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.