Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria (14491 Views)

Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics / Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by excellentj4teal(m): 6:53am On Jan 07, 2023
Says someone who doesn't want to be held responsible for the failures of Anambra. You can continue dreaming

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Slurity(m): 6:54am On Jan 07, 2023
YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, SO, NO NEED TO HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Cantonese: 6:56am On Jan 07, 2023
What else do you want to hear? Please let you PVCs do the talking. Obi is the man.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Demurray: 6:59am On Jan 07, 2023
Ancecoker:
I have said it time without number.. let's vote Peter Obi as he is the only presidential candidate that can be voted out if he fails us comes 2027.. you see other candidates ehhn their 8 years sure die...

Obi is reasonable and confident
Let's give him a chance please
The change to happen in Nigeria can not happen overnight and not even for years or eight.
There's no miracle anyone can perform with the rate at which the country has been damaged.
Our best bet in this country is to break up into 5 countries and where everyone goes to country of his or her choice
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by broadman20: 7:03am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

Just as you change ndi Anambra to Dubai

Eweee grin grin grin

Tell us your state and let's compare your state educational standards with Anambra state during Peter Obi's tenure as a governor.

Very simple and fact finding adventure.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by heysquare(m): 7:04am On Jan 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

After supporting Frail and Incompetent Buhari, u want another Disaster again? shocked

U be Nigerian so? sad

Or a Somalian living in dis Country.. undecided
Do you know if your so called disaster was blessing to him? Chose what you want and let him chose what he want. What he want shouldn't be your concern. Peace
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Snowx: 7:04am On Jan 07, 2023
My incoming president, your incoming president and Our incoming president.

The right president.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by damosky12(m): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2023
Ancecoker:
I have said it time without number.. let's vote Peter Obi as he is the only presidential candidate that can be voted out if he fails us comes 2027.. you see other candidates ehhn their 8 years sure die...

Please let's do this!!!
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by CHUBITOMTOM: 7:07am On Jan 07, 2023
Obidient we are
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Richy4(m): 7:08am On Jan 07, 2023
Pclemenza:

Good question. I believe to achieve what he has said, it will be a collective effort.
I agree with you...We that shares Nigerian passport and identify might have a good president.. in fact an angelic president...

But when the people... Or let us say the majority are fantastically corrupt, that will bring him ( the Angelic president) down to ground level zero...

I wish that as we are all clamoring for good governance, management and Development in the country,. We change our behaviours as well.. so that we would know when to hold the ruling power accountable and when we the citizens can identify our own fault as well..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by heysquare(m): 7:08am On Jan 07, 2023
Hold him responsible as if his followers didn't hold Buhari responsible for everything that happen in every nooks and crannies of their life including their unrise prick. Childish talk and mumu talk

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Afamed: 7:11am On Jan 07, 2023
The way they held you responsible when you performed next to nothing in Anambra state.

A local Govt chairman election in Lagos, Obi can not win

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:15am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119791056:
Bookmarked for future reference.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

PETER OBI IS 1 MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN THE DEMENTED DRUG CRIMINAL WHO THROWS STIPENDS AT YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 7:18am On Jan 07, 2023
Let us start with your stats,where you govern for 8yrs

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by zeusdgrt(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119791083:
The Man for the job.

JAGABAN , Our incoming President.

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

From Leadership and Experience perspective,
He stands head and shoulders above the rest

JAGABAN no be your mate o cheesy cheesy cheesy
BABABLU bulaba grin joker

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by focus7: 7:20am On Jan 07, 2023
He should first go and change Anambra

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by SugarGirl44(f): 7:22am On Jan 07, 2023
Mumu man.
Have you changed anambra?
The only reason I can vote for you is if you’re going to make biafra happen, so you and your criminal brothers can get the hell out of this cantry.
You people are staining the rest of us.

Asides that, you can’t do nada, e pass your papa power sef.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by sukar886: 7:24am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119791083:
The Man for the job.

JAGABAN , Our incoming President.

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

From Leadership and Experience perspective,
He stands head and shoulders above the rest

JAGABAN no be your mate o cheesy cheesy cheesy
U no get shame to call such a man ur president ...A man that embarrass himself anywhere he go, na wahoo

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by SugarGirl44(f): 7:25am On Jan 07, 2023
broadman20:

Tell us your state and let's compare your state educational standards with Anambra state during Peter Obi's tenure as a governor.
Very simple and fact finding adventure.

Lol.
Miracle centers say hi.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Suunnn(f): 7:27am On Jan 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:
•I’ll replace sharing formula in Nigeria with the production formula

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/hold-me-responsible-if-i-dont-change-nigeria-peter-obi-2/
We will

Reality we want and need, reality we wait
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by BlueDuck: 7:27am On Jan 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:
•I’ll replace sharing formula in Nigeria with the production formula

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/hold-me-responsible-if-i-dont-change-nigeria-peter-obi-2/

Well the majority of Nigerians don't want things to change and that is the sad truth. They are satisfied with the crumbs they are being fed as they eke out a depraved existence from one day to the next, salivating like dogs under the table of the geriatric political class who use the national treasury as their own private retirement fund.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Shikini: 7:34am On Jan 07, 2023
Great
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Jostoman: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

Just as you change ndi Anambra to Dubai

Eweee grin grin grin
just imaging how anambra coul have be if anambra can get 1/2 of what your lagos landlord have been getting for the past 23years in lagos. That was the reason why your lagos landlord are jittery and afraid not to loose lagos to JANDOR in2023 because if lagossian discover how your lagos landlord have been eating their destiny for 23 years some Apc member will join lagossian to stone him.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Menclothing: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2023
All was happening in Anambra we should hold you sir ?
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by onuman: 7:38am On Jan 07, 2023
The Tinubus, Atikus, Omokris, Adenugas, Keyamos, etc, these people want Nigeria to be what it's.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by archbishop007(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2023
Ancecoker:

Nigeria politicians can lie ehn! Buhari promises pass your own. We don't even know who to follow. It's well

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by neatideas: 8:00am On Jan 07, 2023
Lori iro, just like we are holding Buhari responsible?
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Fedrams: 8:00am On Jan 07, 2023
All the politician in Nigeria are cabon copy of Lai Mohammed. Who will hold you responsible if you fail. Even buhari ask citizen to stone them if they underperform. what do we have now. Talk and go to prison.

uote author=Ofunaofu post=119790693]•I’ll replace sharing formula in Nigeria with the production formula

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/hold-me-responsible-if-i-dont-change-nigeria-peter-obi-2/[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by bhella10: 8:01am On Jan 07, 2023
I have a background as an Igbo man. In Igbo land, if you are learning a business, you stay with your boss and when you finish he will settle you. Now two of you will be doing the same business and looking for the same customers who will now decide who is the best. The customer may decide to continue to buy from the Oga, or from this new boy, that the product he is selling is better than that of the Oga.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by SmartPolician: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2023
Jackanda1:
Buhari made more promises during his campaign and this year he would be retiring 'in peace' to Daura after messing up the country.

How have we held him responsible?

Obi should better shut up and focus on winning the elections first undecided

It's an insult to Peter Obi to compare him with Buhari.

It's okay to stupidly criticize Peter Obi, but don't go comparing him with Buhari.

Has Buhari ever run a business before?

Do you know what it means to successfully grow a business in Nigeria or anywhere in the world?

Ogbeni, respect yourself for here!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Simplythebest: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Ur buhari was busy blaming past government for his failure even till now
Jackanda1:
Buhari made more promises during his campaign and this year he would be retiring 'in peace' to Daura after messing up the country.

How have we held him responsible?

Obi should better shut up and focus on winning the elections first undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fubara: Don’t Pull The Ladder You Used To Climb Up, Wike Warns / Buhari Seeks Confirmation Of Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff / Osinbajo: Reducing Customs Procedures Can Lift Nigeria, Others By $250 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.