Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria (14531 Views)

Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics / Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by 8stargeneral: 8:13am On Jan 07, 2023
When you see a true leader you will know

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by tk4radi: 8:16am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119791056:
Bookmarked for future reference.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
This is what it should be.

We should also bookmark others too
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by phemy36(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:
•I’ll replace sharing formula in Nigeria with the production formula

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/hold-me-responsible-if-i-dont-change-nigeria-peter-obi-2/

No blame game. No insult. Well articulated. God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Efuaye(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2023
Peter Obi is deep in wisdom.
Very Presidential.
Will Nigeria elect him next month?
Nigerians here lies your hope...
Vote Labour Party represented by ObiDatti

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by tk4radi: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119791083:
The Man for the job.

JAGABAN , Our incoming President.

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

From Leadership and Experience perspective,
He stands head and shoulders above the rest

JAGABAN no be your mate o cheesy cheesy cheesy

TRUST ME...
JAGABAN WILL STILL BLAME 16 YEARS OF PDP’S MISRULE, ESPECIALLY THAT OF JONATHAN..

BUT NO BLAMES FOR APC AND BUHARI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2023
Let's save this for reference purpose....
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by TrumpDonald2: 8:25am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119791056:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Can your thief grant such an interview? Can your thief be sincere about anything in his life? Nigeria is truly a place where they celebrate criminality...
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by HeroicMeastro: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/hold-me-responsible-if-i-dont-change-nigeria-peter-obi-2/
No worries man,
You won't even win in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by drlateef: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

It will be too late to change things by then. We will rather vote Tinubu who will change things and be congratulated, than a Peter Obi who wants to be held responsible because he wont change anything.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by ExcelDBM: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2023
seguno2:

Why did you mistake looter-ship for leadership

Are you also sniffing heroin like that drug baron ThiefNuibu, to be typing blablablu confused words? That is a question, in case you didn’t notice.

Don't mind him. His tenure as bmc as expired. He is now a tinubu online miscreant to keep himself going.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by udeh3(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2023
I have never been this proud as a Nigerian. Hope beckons. It may seem difficult due to massive and excessive corruption, but, hope smiles

You can't stand the energy of knowledge and in-depth Wisdom oozing from this man.
His interviews and questions are always the toughest and so much to learn from, either in Motivation or in determination

No other candidate in whatever criteria beats this man. We all have conscience and know the truth, except we're perverse and soaked with meaningless sentiment of slavery

When know one person who can do the job. He, Peter Obi is my candidate and the candidate of my family. Even if you didn't win, I'll be happy that I have done my part

We deserve better
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Frankie6835: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2023
I believe you MY PRESIDENT
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by ExcelDBM: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:
Mumu man.
Have you changed anambra?
The only reason I can vote for you is if you’re going to make biafra happen, so you and your criminal brothers can get the hell out of this cantry.
You people are staining the rest of us.

Asides that, you can’t do nada, e pass your papa power sef.

Most of the accounts trolling Peter Obi here were created just recently. Like this one I'm quoting. Some of the monikers are one person.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by ExcelDBM: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

It's an insult to Peter Obi to compare him with Buhari.

It's okay to stupidly criticize Peter Obi, but don't go comparing him with Buhari.

Has Buhari ever run a business before?

Do you know what it means to successfully grow a business in Nigeria or anywhere in the world?

Ogbeni, respect yourself for here!

Don't mind that nitwit.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2023
We can't hold you responsible for the failure you are prepared to offer because of immunity. Tell that to your Anambra people if they ready to believe that crab
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2023
Stop quoting PMB angry
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Jack500: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2023
tonididdy:
I nor even care if you work or not!

…anything but an old bed wetting amala stinky finger grandpa ( claiming he developed Lagos, same Lagos that was already thriving as the port of the nation, as the former capital of Nigeria, a state that was pampered with federal resources until the capital title was taken to abuja) is a NOnoNO, we’d rather vote a james brown as Nigerias next president

Unfortunately,that guy is your next president.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Realrealfact: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2023
Yes yes

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Careente7(m): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2023
His response on LGBTQ says a lot.Who else noticed? I like him already.I just hope he’s not also one of these corny politicians.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by chatinent: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2023
I've heard this from all aspirant. Before, who we go hold responsible?
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by pacespot(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2023
The great merit with Obi as a president is that people can always hold him accountable, but you cannot say the same for Tinubu or Atiku
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by bluecircle470: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119791056:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

The way e take change Anambra grin grin grin
Comedian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Allisgud: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2023
banggy:
Same manifesto

Nothing new, no creativity. I don't know why pple are blinded by ethnic sentiment. This guy seems daft...

if buhari have fulfill 10% of his 100 pages manifesto promised by tilumbu we would have voted for him,if u promise 10 make sure u delivered it
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Johel(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

We know you will do great things for our great country....I wish you victory! My incoming president.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Ancecoker:
I have said it time without number.. let's vote Peter Obi as he is the only presidential candidate that can be voted out if he fails us comes 2027.. you see other candidates ehhn their 8 years sure die...

Obi is reasonable and confident
Let's give him a chance please
what many of u don't realize is that Obi won't be on ballot paper on election day... It's labour party... And I keep asking where ll the votes come from for labour party...? Wake up labour party coming Third February will be a surprise as for winning it's between APC or PDP... Ok...
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Tanimuabk: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2023
U will not even clinch the victory talkless of changing the country.go back and seek for Senate because presidential seat is not for ur type
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Automated lying machine Obi is promising Nigerians heaven on earth and he can't do but rather he will be worse than Buhari, like Buhari like Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Germanjoe(m): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2023
Man way sabi....
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by RulerIAm(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119791056:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Darling daddy. U didn't bookmark ur darlind daddy's own o
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Mikebjoe: 9:51am On Jan 07, 2023
tonididdy:
I nor even care if you work or not!

…anything but an old bed wetting amala stinky finger grandpa ( claiming he developed Lagos, same Lagos that was already thriving as the port of the nation, as the former capital of Nigeria, a state that was pampered with federal resources until the capital title was taken to abuja) is a NOnoNO, we’d rather vote a james brown as Nigerias next president
Calabar as also be the capital of nigeria you can also go there okay young fool
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Mikebjoe: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2023
Ancecoker:
I have said it time without number.. let's vote Peter Obi as he is the only presidential candidate that can be voted out if he fails us comes 2027.. you see other candidates ehhn their 8 years sure die...

Obi is reasonable and confident
Let's give him a chance please
So you can manifest your evil doings in Nigeria more than before right
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Etimemy: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2023
I'm only waiting for the day of your swearing in ceremony in Aso rock by 29th may ,2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination / VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos] / The Real Meaning Of The Nigerian Army Logo & How The Arabic Script Got There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.