Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria (14527 Views)

Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics / Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by sapele914(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

It's an insult to Peter Obi to compare him with Buhari.

It's okay to stupidly criticize Peter Obi, but don't go comparing him with Buhari.

Has Buhari ever run a business before?

Do you know what it means to successfully grow a business in Nigeria or anywhere in the world?

Ogbeni, respect yourself for here!
Only a Zombidient will compare that Apga Judas to President Buhari.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Whoknow: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2023
God bless you and your good intentions for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by BigBizzy(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2023
This is a bold statement and I believe it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Versal: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2023
SMGGroup:
Peter Obi on Soludo

My state governor is my brother and I wish him well. I want him to do very well. If I care about people’s comments I won’t be here. People have the right to their comments and there is freedom of speech. That’s what we preach. It’s not everybody that’s here that likes me, there are people who don’t want to see me here. If everybody here likes me there is a problem. That’s life. So wherever we find ourselves in life it is only by God’s grace, because He gives it

Now this is presidential
"I am an ordinary trader. A professor should do better"
That was very presidential

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Versal: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

It's an insult to Peter Obi to compare him with Buhari.

It's okay to stupidly criticize Peter Obi, but don't go comparing him with Buhari.

Has Buhari ever run a business before?

Do you know what it means to successfully grow a business in Nigeria or anywhere in the world?

Ogbeni, respect yourself for here!
Oil de your head
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Misterone: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:
•I’ll replace sharing formula in Nigeria with the production formula

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/hold-me-responsible-if-i-dont-change-nigeria-peter-obi-2/
who hold you responsible for the damage you did in Anambra? Mumu, an Igbo man wants to change the constitution! Change sharing formula to production formula yen yen yen. idiot, talking anyhow.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by broadman20: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Lol.
Miracle centers say hi.

Okay, we have seen you who read through morning till night and still fail your exams but can you kindly tell us the name of your State let's Google and compare what your governor did in education during Obis erea as a governor.

Or kindly shut up that toilet you called mouth for goodness sake.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by femijamz: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2023
But unfortunately you can't get there
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by CartelKenneth: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2023
Incoming president of the federal republic of southern Nigeria

On your mandate we stand sir!!!!
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by broadman20: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2023
Misterone:
who hold you responsible for the damage you did in Anambra? Mumu, an Igbo man wants to change the constitution! Change sharing formula to production formula yen yen yen. idiot, talking anyhow.

What was the damage he did in Anambra please tell us?

And what benefits is the sharing formular to an average Igbo business man who doesn't know weather the government exit or not?

I keep hearing you talk about hate, but you and your presidential candidate will never make any statements without hateful language in it. We still remember "THEY WILL LABOUR AND DIE"

It's glearing that you always accuse others what you are masters in doing and that is called HYPOCRISY.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Hoelujohn: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119791056:
Bookmarked for future reference.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
I hope you also bookmark the person that said he will turn yahoo yahoo boys to people that will be making chips
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by pelmart: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2023
Jackanda1:
Buhari made more promises during his campaign and this year he would be retiring 'in peace' to Daura after messing up the country.

How have we held him responsible?

Obi should better shut up and focus on winning the elections first undecided

You mean by proxy Agbado scammers ���

Obi is the one, others OLES can go and sleep Awon Olule ���
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Funflipper: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2023
Tell us the magical product you plan to produce for export and not just singing production, production, production.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2023
Who held you responsible after your catastrophic failure as governor of Anambra for 8yrs
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by ubimagos: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2023
The way Anambra people held you for stealing their money! No be Nigeria you go change, you go change Anambra, join.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Misterone: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
broadman20:

What was the damage he did in Anambra please tell us?

And what benefits is the sharing formular to an average Igbo business man who doesn't know weather the government exit or not?

I keep hearing you talk about hate, but you and your presidential candidate will never make any statements without hateful language in it. We still remember "THEY WILL LABOUR AND DIE"

It's glearing that you always accuse others what you are masters in doing and that is called HYPOCRISY.
if he had done well, all eyes would have seen it. Look at a statement made by a presidential candidate! This is why we say Obi is not ripe for presidency. To change the constitution, you need 2/3 of the NASS and 2/3 of the state House of assembly which is virtually impossible given the fact that most states are dependent on this sharing to survive. This is beyond his pay grade.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by OfficialP: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Even if you don't win, you have changed the process and raise the bar. But I really hope you win. Your words give hope and we can feel the passion in it
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by James91: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Let other candidates come out and say something like this before we take them serious. Someone that wants to work will work.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by otipoju(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
post=119791083:
The Man for the job.

JAGABAN , Our incoming President.

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

From Leadership and Experience perspective,
He stands head and shoulders above the rest

JAGABAN no be your mate o cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even though it is evident that he is mentally nit fit. You want a person who is showing obvious signs of advanced dementia to manage the destinies of 200 million people. With one of the backers of a terrorist group as his vice for 8 years.

Una like to dey play with fire.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by BentizilL: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
We don't even need to hold you responsible...
A failure like you deserve no place in Nigeria politics.

We're tired of some miscreants trying to sell a known Anambra failure to us..

We'll not be deceived.. kiss
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by mechanics(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
He really has the vision for a better Nigeria, I just hope Nigerians will vote for him.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Akuruoulo(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
post=119791056:
Bookmarked for future reference.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Now are u finally obedient.
He won't fail
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Atm99(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
post=119791083:
The Man for the job.

JAGABAN , Our incoming President.

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

From Leadership and Experience perspective,
He stands head and shoulders above the rest

JAGABAN no be your mate o cheesy cheesy cheesy
I thought you really love my beloved Country Nigeria, Now I know where you belong. #PeterObi2023
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Simonsmg: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
You have earned my vote already right from day one ,you have proven who you are sir ! Nigerian are right behind you sir .
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Chinedumejoooo: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
I can perceive honest commitment in OBI.
GOD may use him to bless this country
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Inosky: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
This is how to know a candidate that means what he says and delivers at last.

Obi, na you we, sensible Nigerians know, and will vote.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Mickykarim: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:
•I’ll replace sharing formula in Nigeria with the production formula

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/hold-me-responsible-if-i-dont-change-nigeria-peter-obi-2/

I DO NOT RECALL ANY ELECTION CYCLE THAT I HAVE NOT HEARD THE SAME OLD SONG WITH A JAUNDICED HACKNEYED CHORUS OF "Hold me responsible". ONLY MEANT FOR DUNCSE WHO WOULD RATHER CONTNUE TO BUY LIES.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by broadman20: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Misterone:
if he had done well, all eyes would have seen it. Look at a statement made by a presidential candidate! This is why we say Obi is not ripe for presidency. To change the constitution, you need 2/3 of the NASS and 2/3 of the state House of assembly which is virtually impossible given the fact that most states are dependent on this sharing to survive. This is beyond his pay grade.

So his only problem with you is that he said he will change the constitution?

Can you remove sentiment and use that your phone to Google Peter Obi s achievement in education, rural road network project etc.

The problem with most of you in the south west is that you are so attached to your leaders that reasoning outside the box becomes your Problem.

When we in Abuja were begging you people not to vote Buhari in 2015, you refused totally and now look at where your sentimental decision has gotten us to.

Can you compare Obasanjo's, Jonathan government to this mockery we are having now called a government?

You can do better my dear because I believe God never created you people to be sadist or anti progress.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Misterone: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
broadman20:

So his only problem with you is that he said he will change the constitution?

Can you remove sentiment and use that your phone to Google Peter Obi s achievement in education, rural road network project etc.

The problem with most of you in the south west is that you are so attached to your leaders that reasoning outside the box becomes your Problem.

When we in Abuja were begging you people not to vote Buhari in 2015, you refused totally and now look at where your sentimental decision has gotten us to.

Can you compare Obasanjo's, Jonathan government to this mockery we are having now called a government?

You can do better my dear because I believe God never created you people to be sadist or anti progress.
my challenge with him is not him changing the constitution. It is that most times he says things that are virtually impossible to do in Nigeria. Nigeria is a country with diverse culture, religion and ethnicity. You don't go to China, Malaysia, Singapore etc with mono-cultural, religion or ethnicity, come to Nigeria and say it worked in those areas therefore it should work here, No. To construct a road across two close communities in Nigeria, you will have to pay up to 10% of the contract sum on frivolities. That is Nigeria for you. Work with that in mind, if not you are heading for doom. So when I hear Obi talking shit, I know his policies have already failed. Why then will I support him.
If you say, Obi will change it, then you are wasting time. So many government have tried and failed. What they will tell you is that when you collect your salary, bonuses and allowance in Abuja, nobody stops you. Therefore, don't stop them from having their share.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by LordMayor018: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Change Nigeria for the better or worse? Pls you need to clarify this, because we shouted 'change' in 2015 but we didn't ask whether for the better or worse until we get into oko sobo (sobo vehicle)
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by stev120(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Over the years, no president or presidential candidate have taken responsibility of their failures even though it is obvious they failed, what we hear is: "Hold PDP responsible, hold APC responsible, hold Jonathan responsible".
Common Nigerians we need responsible president, we deserve a President that won't blame anyone or maintain bad legacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha / Students, Youths Lead As INEC Releases 2019 Election Voters Distribution Statist / PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.