Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria (14528 Views)

Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics / Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by SugarGirl44(f): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
broadman20:

Okay, we have seen you who read through morning till night and still fail your exams but can you kindly tell us the name of your State let's Google and compare what your governor did in education during Obis erea as a governor.

Or kindly shut up that toilet you called mouth for goodness sake.

I’m from Ẹpẹ, your ibo people trooped down there from the east to enjoy free education, overpopulating the entire state.
If only you guys can just go back to d east to enjoy all the amenities built by obi and stop being pests.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by stev120(m): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
If you are still contemplating on who to vote, you're part of this country's problem. If you think that 2023 election is about tribe you are worst than a terrorist.

God gave you logic, scientific mind and moral compass mind to take decisions use it.

Look at your life maybe you scaled through, ok, look at the life of majority do we still have any hope after 8 yrs of 77 trn naira debt. We borrow to pay salary, we borrow not to invest but to build road and then sale oil to pay. "Haba! Suffer no dey taya us"

A governor that after governing he declared how much is in the state purse and called EFCC to come and audit, somebody said go verify, a bottle of water was not taken by him from the state purse.

Again, if you still have any doubt on this man please ask your self if you are a human.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Chidi2022: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Akuruoulo:

Now are u finally obedient. He won't fail
Aku nwannem
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
tonididdy:
I nor even care if you work or not!

…anything but an old bed wetting amala stinky finger grandpa ( claiming he developed Lagos, same Lagos that was already thriving as the port of the nation, as the former capital of Nigeria, a state that was pampered with federal resources until the capital title was taken to abuja) is a NOnoNO, we’d rather vote a james brown as Nigerias next president
You don't care if he works or not... Nigeria d3y try
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by OmarBashir: 6:03am On Jan 08, 2023
You have nothing to change...voting for you is another fry pan to fire, you will take us backwards. Your economy rantings says it all

Ofunaofu:
•I’ll replace sharing formula in Nigeria with the production formula

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/hold-me-responsible-if-i-dont-change-nigeria-peter-obi-2/
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Ofunaofu: 6:06am On Jan 08, 2023
OmarBashir:

You have nothing to change...voting for you is another fry pan to fire, you will take us backwards. Your economy rantings says it all

OmarBashir, kindly relocate to Sudan where you came from. We don't need your rantings here
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by broadman20: 7:51am On Jan 08, 2023
Misterone:
my challenge with him is not him changing the constitution. It is that most times he says things that are virtually impossible to do in Nigeria. Nigeria is a country with diverse culture, religion and ethnicity. You don't go to China, Malaysia, Singapore etc with mono-cultural, religion or ethnicity, come to Nigeria and say it worked in those areas therefore it should work here, No. To construct a road across two close communities in Nigeria, you will have to pay up to 10% of the contract sum on frivolities. That is Nigeria for you. Work with that in mind, if not you are heading for doom. So when I hear Obi talking shit, I know his policies have already failed. Why then will I support him.
If you say, Obi will change it, then you are wasting time. So many government have tried and failed. What they will tell you is that when you collect your salary, bonuses and allowance in Abuja, nobody stops you. Therefore, don't stop them from having their share.

I sincerely hope you are sincere enough to see also Tinubu telling the youth that HE WILL GIVE THEM STUDENT LOAN.

The same thing he said in 2015 which Buhari was not able to do and he couldn't tell us the reason why it was not possible in 8 years of APC government.

In the US student loan is giving the government so much issues,not to talk of Nigeria struggling to increase and pay salaries.

But you are so blind to see it because it is your Lord and master Tinubu, and as long as you are concerned it is possible.

My dear, Igbos are not in competition with Yoruba people, and I repeat, you will never support Tinubu at his age and with this gaffes of his if he is from South East or South South.

Stop this pretentious life abeg.
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Misterone: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2023
broadman20:

I sincerely hope you are sincere enough to see also Tinubu telling the youth that HE WILL GIVE THEM STUDENT LOAN.

The same thing he said in 2015 which Buhari was not able to do and he couldn't tell us the reason why it was not possible in 8 years of APC government.

In the US student loan is giving the government so much issues,not to talk of Nigeria struggling to increase and pay salaries.

But you are so blind to see it because it is your Lord and master Tinubu, and as long as you are concerned it is possible.

My dear, Igbos are not in competition with Yoruba people, and I repeat, you will never support Tinubu at his age and with this gaffes of his if he is from South East or South South.

Stop this pretentious life abeg.
I'm not a Yoruba, I'm from the SS.
You talk about student loan and about Buhari. Tinubu is not Buhari and Tinubu was not in Buhari's government. He is not responsible for anything that happened in Buhari's government therefore don't judge him with that.
Now on the student loan, it is very possible with someone like Tinubu in government. He has said he is going to liaise with banks to achieve this which is the right thing to do.
I don't support Tinubu because he is Yoruba or my lack of support for Obi because he is Igbo. I support Tinubu because of his antecedence. Obi has non
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Rehoboth17(m): 5:35am On Jan 09, 2023
Noted sir
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Akuruoulo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Chidi2022:
Aku nwannem

Chidi2022 nwannem oma.
How have you been?
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Akuruoulo(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Chidi2022:
Aku nwannem

Chidi2022 nwannem oma.
How have you been?

From ur picture and the nature of ur hair, you just looked exactly like my sister .
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Chidi2022: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Akuruoulo:

Chidi2022 nwannem oma.
How have you been?

From ur picture and the nature of ur hair, you just looked exactly like my sister .
Aku, i am good oooh... Happy New Year....
i fit be your sister oooh....Are you from imo state?
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Akuruoulo(m): 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
Chidi2022:
Aku, i am good oooh... Happy New Year....
i fit be your sister oooh....Are you from imo state?
Yes , and from Owerri to be precise
Re: Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria by Ekpeitit(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
God forbid,we will never allow an IPOB man to change Nigeria again. Nigeria has learnt from history,if not for our military there will be no Nigeria today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin / Fg’s N60bn Economic Stimulus Out Next Week / It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.