Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

"Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies (51538 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by 2016easy2017: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2023
Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by MeineMutter: 11:22am On Jan 07, 2023
Obi wey suppose go Senate jeje dey go shout ‘nay’, ‘I’ and see if he can win something for his senatorial district.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by jaggabban: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

They Will never learn, just watch it snow ball into Biafra or death chant after February. They will insult the whole country, call everyone Animals, call the country a zoo, call yorubas slaves , call hausas almajiri jihadist terrorists and expect these people to vote in an iboman in the next 4yrs.

If an ibo man is going to be the Messiah to save Nigeria, I better not have him

Oh mymy, I so much LOVE this comment.
Comment of the year! �

1 Like

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by christistruth01: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Now they understand that hates and insult can't win election..

Crusade don finish no where to gather crowd again.

Maybe he visits thee nearest shrine in Anambra

At least ipob Will finally know the result of their Referendum by Peter Obi's Performance in February
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by christistruth01: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

They Will never learn, just watch it snow ball into Biafra or death chant after February. They will insult the whole country, call everyone Animals, call the country a zoo, call yorubas slaves , call hausas almajiri jihadist terrorists and expect these people to vote in an iboman in the next 4yrs.

Before Elections all the Participants will be asked to sign a peace agreement to accept and abide by the Elections results and to ensure their supporters do the same
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by SlurUsername1: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2023
christistruth01:

Before Elections all the Participants will be asked to sign a peace agreement to accept and abide by the Elections results and to ensure their supporters do the same

Even if they won't be signing peace pact, them nor born obipigs well to cause chaos in any part of North or South West. We will ROAST THEM ALIVE
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Boyuche: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Your Hatred For Igbo's won't take you far bruv
The fact that you only have one vote, gladdens my heart... February is just around the corner grin...it won't be an easy checkmate for you and your dead party anymore
Yamiriflathead:

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by SlurUsername1: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2023
okuta007:

and the fraud who lives about in bullion vans with so much controversy about his age and history of drug dealings in Chicago is the good one ? or the one who became an abracadabra billionaire in dollars after being just a custom officer who spews bigotry at will is better than Obi right ? Good for you- at the end of the day - your Nigerian passport won’t have Inam Hausa or Yoruba, when the disgrace come from electing a bad leader, na the green passport wey the man from Enugu carry, na him the woman from Ibadan and the boy from sokoto go carry - and overseas they are us all as Nigerians so go ahead let the country burn down by incompetence- and corrupt mofos - i don’t give a rip- the only thing i will do is stop sending money home to subsidize the stupid choices people like you make thinking we abroad will always bail you out with $$$$ to survive after electing bad leaders - na ona fo suffer am no be me - donor if yiu guys are just scared that if Nigeria works, your excuse for begging will be over so the more the country doesn’t work the better for you to continue begging - yeye as h oles.

Epistlemology, nobody is going to read it. EAT SHIT!
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by christistruth01: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Even if they won't be signing peace pact, them nor born obipigs well to cause chaos in any part of North or South West. We will ROAST THEM ALIVE

Yorubas are peace loving People

If we hear "Pim " from ipob in any Market in SW
that Market will be closed down and turned into a Bus Garage or Waste Collection and recycling center

1 Like

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Ken4Christ: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2023
The crowd in the stadium is not a yardstick to assess him. Either most Obidient were not aware of the rally or the present fuel crises is affecting movement. In addition, he is not using money to entice them to come. But he is in the heart of most Nigerians.

Only fools from the south will still vote PDP or APC because these two parties are birds of the same feathers. Besides, they are both fulani led parties. Forget about Tinubu. He will not last on the seat if he wins.

So, Nigerians will have the option of a Boko Haran president or another fulani president. And the persecution of Christians will continue if they will not be wiped off. It seems we are still blind to the doom that awaits us. They are no longer hiding their intentions. But we are still following like zombies.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Father4all: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2023
Mumu Omokri, where is the pictures of the empty stadium.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Mrpojj(m): 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Benwallt:

Is Rivers the only state in Nigeria?
You mentioned rivers statium na, thats why I answered u
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by tk4radi: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Keep quiet, we will all bask in his disgrace that even the next generation will make mockery of obidients and obipig for being chestbeatin LOSERS
So, to you guys,, it's not even about Obi himself.??

But about the Obidients??

We Gerrit now.

DEAR OBIDIENTS..!!
THIS ELECTION IS ABOUT US VERSUS THEM.!?
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by maasoap(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
JASONjnr:
The point is very simple...

I've reduced how much time I spend to battle online to create awareness because I noticed that many bits online will do the jobs to destroy Tinubu and Atiku especially on this forum.

Offline, I've seen lots of people even northerners pushing their support for Obi and it's welcoming.

Anything to make yourself feel alright grin grin grin

Tinubu is using an old political campaign strategy of damage control system to run this 2023 election while the people are tired of the APC government and will do alot to end it.

He's overwhelmed by the turn up... that's because they people know that there will be money to share there....

But you were not thinking like this when you guys were busy posting Obi's rallies pictures with "5 million attendees". Lol
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by benny24: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1611394303133372416
where are the pictures of the empty hall? A story like this must be backed/supported by visuals. Not someone sitting in far London or the USA spewing out unsubstantiated gibberish out of hate for Mr Obi to please his paymaster
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by kmaster007: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
You are wicked chaley
mcmurphy132:
Now they understand that hates and insult can't win election..

Crusade don finish no where to gather crowd again.

Maybe he visits thee nearest shrine in Anambra
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by kmaster007: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Eyes don clear now
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
ElSudani:
He needs to hire Davido, Wizkid and Burna Boy. Washed up artists like the Psquare will only play to an empty stadium.

Akagum can’t spend that much!
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Robenna(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

Very soon life will hit this man hard by giving him a farewell incident
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Robenna(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by NezzyMike: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Afamed:
Presidential election is not for Mushroom party especially the one who performed next to nothing as a Gov

Na these politicians fit Una well well. This is the beginning of Una suffering, tie your belt well well.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Solocoin: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
The way some people are happy and making mockery of Obi will make you to ask if these people really get sense at all.
You're rejoicing that Obi will fail. If he fail how much will you get from the person that will win? What will affect someone who had already make his money and his living a good life and you're happy in your ignorance.
What is the benefits of those who trek for Buhari today. Fuel is 500 and everyone is buying it, nobody will ask which party you belong for fueling station. Some people really need sense because at the end you will start wailing.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Doracity82(m): 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
The good thing I and my family will do for Peter Obi in not attending his campaign rallies but to collect our PVC from INEC and vote for him and Labour Party. We have collected our voters card and February 25th is not far again. Reno, you are the one that will be disgraced
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Bennycollins: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

You are sick not to realize we have people in the Southwest, and the North not just canvassing for that Ibo man but will vote for him.
So also we have Ibo people that are against him. Are some of you under some kind of spell?
The normal you is for unity or otherwise of the country? Answer me.
People like you are the agents of destruction of the fragile peace in the country
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by okuta007: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Epistlemology, nobody is going to read it. EAT SHIT!

people are not dumb like you and your drug baron Boss bulaba bulala who can’t read- igbudu monkey fvck ya mama smelly towtow
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by okuta007: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
ElSudani:

Obi is the bad choice. Save your epistle for yourself.

no, i will keep irritating you with knowledge and ensure you and your drug boss don’t bulaba the Nigerian public with your nuisansic agbadorian philosophy of cassava bulaba bulhary - nansense and ingredient grin
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by SlurUsername1: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
okuta007:

people are not dumb like you and your drug baron Boss bulaba bulala who can’t read- igbudu monkey fvck ya mama smelly towtow

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun OAM4J Dominique Rule 2
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Sleekfingers: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

Reno just like to dey squeeze some people balls ....
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Realrealfact: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kai

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) / Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) / Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.