Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

"Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies (51974 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by od501: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

They Will never learn, just watch it snow ball into Biafra or death chant after February. They will insult the whole country, call everyone Animals, call the country a zoo, call yorubas slaves , call hausas almajiri jihadist terrorists and expect these people to vote in an iboman in the next 4yrs.

If an ibo man is going to be the Messiah to save Nigeria, I better not have him

I
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by SugarGirl44(f): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mayor101010:
Let me tell you something: Tinubu might have been planning and scheming to be president for ten or twenty but he will not rule this country. God has a way of doing his thing.

All your wishes are coming back to you and your family in ten folds.
Just say amen.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Onuoha1234(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Are you deaf? Have you not heard that all rallies are rented crowds of the jobless? You are not in Nigeria you cannot see anything.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Ameduedwin: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Let see time , February no far again nah.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by joba4luv: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
This lunatics call Okri can never compare obi crowd with Tinubu or Atiku who are renting crowd at a campaign venue original is different from fake let this old fool understand
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by achimendy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
"Cut your rally according to your size"- Obimumu should heed to this advice and stop disgracing himself and his cursed followers

You need to tell that to Tinubu.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by FashionCookie(f): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Anybody who doesn’t support your lamba obituary is suddenly unintelligent.
So now intelligence is measured by support for obi?
And you don’t know you’re the one with a serious problem?
You’re a wicked fanatic who doesn’t respect people’s choices, boko haram and isis no do pass laidat before they call them terrorists.
Seek help.
God bless you. I don't have any issue with Obi, but you see his followers?
I reserve my comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Omodua(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1611394303133372416
RenoOmokri must be mentally unstable. His Tweets no longer makes sense.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Omodua(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Even Rivers State had low turn out

Misguided fellow. You're not ashamed supporting a mannequin or insentient human vegetable who hardly knows his own existence. Tomorrow, you will be begging for money to feed because of wrong choice.
You're a disgrace to your peers.
Kontinu to support Tinubu!
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Saoge: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Oga relax,Hope you saw what happened to BAT at Benin.Soon ur 'Atipu' go cry!!
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by SugarGirl44(f): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2023
FashionCookie:

God bless you. I don't have any issue with Obi, but you see his followers?
I reserve my comment.

They’re terrorists, nothing anybody can tell me.
One of them in the next flat to me is still keeping malice with me till today cos of obi.

1 Like

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by JoeNL22(m): 8:34am On Jan 08, 2023

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by FashionCookie(f): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2023
SugarGirl44:

They’re terrorists, nothing anybody can tell me.
One of them in the next flat to me is still keeping malice with me till today cos of obi.
Lol...shior
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Benwallt(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! YOU SHAMELESS URCHIN. LOOK FOR YOUR FELLOW GULLIBLE MISCREANTS TO CONVINCE. DON'T TRY SUCH RUBBISH WITH ME. I AM IN A HIGHER REALM.

You forming woke while you are in coma. Family and friends are praying you come out of vegetative state buy you think you tanned ready to sun bathe.

I pity you
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Benwallt(m): 6:17am On Mar 03, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! YOU SHAMELESS URCHIN. LOOK FOR YOUR FELLOW GULLIBLE MISCREANTS TO CONVINCE. DON'T TRY SUCH RUBBISH WITH ME. I AM IN A HIGHER REALM.

Your parents must have disowned you for being a disgrace.
Tinubu has won o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram / Buba Galadima: Why Abacha Stashed Billions Of Dollars In Foreign Accounts / Mad Man At Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Demanding To See Ambode(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.