Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

"Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies (51539 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by okuta007: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2023
ElSudani:
He needs to hire Davido, Wizkid and Burna Boy. Washed up artists like the Psquare will only play to an empty stadium.

I am maniacally bewildered that the same youths who APC government ordered their execution through the Chief of Army Staff and his boys on 20/10/20 Lekki T o ll g ate will mock Peter Obi that his stadium is empty and that he needs Davido and whiz kids to liberate these same youths ? - these lazy youths whose member Deborah was brutally burnt alive and Atiku deleted his tweet to ensure the fundamentalists don’t get angry are here supporting Reno’s comment ?

I give up on Nigeria but since ona no won get sense, u people want Nigeria to burn down with a Tinubu or Atiku presidency hoping to jakpa after bringing calamity upon your country with these 2 hopeless candidates- don’t forget whenever you return from your jakpa - get ready to be kidnapped or kee led by the remnants of the criminals you left back in Nigeria who couldn’t jakpa to escape the rot you helped Atiku or Tinubu perpetuate. by voting for PDAPC

Obi will never be hungry or needy in his life - he is a millionaire in dollars -Atiku and Tinubu are super rich - all their kids too are gonna be ok - but na you wey mumu go vote for the wrong choice go suffer am.

After electing bad leaders based on tribalism and religious considerations- you all will gather at Shiloh praying for God to save ona from bad leadership- God cannot be mocked and he will never hear your useless prayers and lamentations after you consciously made a terrible choice of electing bad leaders

enuff said!
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Mikebj: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2023
IT ONLY A JOBLESS HUMANS ATTEND CAMPAIGN..

REAL MEN HAVE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO .

DOES WHITE EVEN CAMPAIGN?

90 PERCENT OF THERE'S CAMPAIGN ARE ON INTERNET MEDIA

IS ONLY IN AFRICA MENTALITY AND MADNESS YOU WILL SEE THOUSAND OF JOBLESS KILLING THERE THEIR SELF ON BECAUSE OF SOMEONE THAT DOES NO EVEN KNOW YOU EXIT, WHEN THERE CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN ARE LIVING ABROAD WITH COMFORTABLE LIFE SYSTEM
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Johel(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

Where is Datti biko?

I'm not looking for him cos I know the work he's putting in, Na u dey find am,so u can keep looking for him.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Johel(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

Where is Datti?

Say the same about your daddy with your full chest na... hypocrites.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Johel(m): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

Where is Datti biko?

Ask your papa Na...sheybe Na u dey find am.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by okuta007: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Gliberdash as usual

Keep your consolation speech until after election Nwanne

boy i dey America i have a job abd a small business - i will never be kidnapped or kee led by your fulani bandits - na you dey poverty capital of the world not me
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by bdon123(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Now they understand that hates and insult can't win election..

Crusade don finish no where to gather crowd again.

Maybe he visits thee nearest shrine in Anambra
Mumu people will always carry Obi matter or news for head.If he is inconsequential then why even mention him.Ignore him na?If somebody is not a threat to me,i wont be talking abt him always.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Kingspin(m): 9:36am On Jan 07, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Now they understand that hates and insult can't win election..

Crusade don finish no where to gather crowd again.

Maybe he visits thee nearest shrine in Anambra
Programmed people. Free urself. Stand
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by okuta007: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
why then are you hyperventilating over a lost battle biko?

Keep your sermon to yourself

i am concerned because I am a Nigerian and each time I visit Nigeria I am scared i may be kidnapped or killed - i want that to stop that’s why i am supporting Obi not because i know obi personally or even gotten a kobo from him before.. i just want a leadership with vision and capacity to do it right to emerge in Nigeria

However, somehow you crazy folks in Nigeria think some of you are more Nigerian than others - what fcc king right do you have to tell me to keep my opinion about my country to myself ? are you more Nigerian than myself or you smoke sh it ?
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Littlefingerjp: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2023
theredaddy:

why will countries deny Nigerians visa just becos of BAT, what is the rational behind such opinion
America is about to build the largest consulate general in eko atlantics, i.e not just in lagos buh the very land developed by Tinubu, if its not a pointer to good relationship then what
Maybe yu guys should change the name Lagos to Tinubu.. Meanwhile since he is the developer, Lagos state is on Lease..I now understand the drift,my brother...Na generational lease be that oo,I love that
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Schrodinger2(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Anybody who doesn’t support your lamba obituary is suddenly unintelligent.
So now intelligence is measured by support for obi?
And you don’t know you’re the one with a serious problem?
You’re a wicked fanatic who doesn’t respect people’s choices, boko haram and isis no do pass laidat before they call them terrorists.
Seek help.
Correct girl with appropriate response. You just spoke my mind after I read his gibberish up there. A devil that supports their supreme monkey would be called an angel and vice versa. He's the most extremely tribalistic bigot on NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Isabi4lov: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2023
The hatred on igbos is just too much , even though I'm not from there ,so we will keep on having Fulanis has our president undecided
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Johel(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

Where is Datti biko?

Datti dey where him dey doing his work under G against next month.

Where is shetimma?
Where is osibanjo?
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by ElSudani: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2023
okuta007:

I am maniacally bewildered that the same youths who APC government ordered their execution through the Chief of Army Staff and his boys on 20/10/20 Lekki T o ll g ate will mock Peter Obi that his stadium is empty and that he needs Davido and whiz kids to liberate these same youths ? - these lazy youths whose member Deborah was brutally burnt alive and Atiku deleted his tweet to ensure the fundamentalists don’t get angry are here supporting Reno’s comment ?

I give up on Nigeria but since ona no won get sense, u people want Nigeria to burn down with a Tinubu or Atiku presidency hoping to jakpa after bringing calamity upon your country with these 2 hopeless candidates- don’t forget whenever you return from your jakpa - get ready to be kidnapped or kee led by the remnants of the criminals you left back in Nigeria who couldn’t jakpa to escape the rot you helped Atiku or Tinubu perpetuate. by voting for PDAPC

Obi will never be hungry or needy in his life - he is a millionaire in dollars -Atiku and Tinubu are super rich - all their kids too are gonna be ok - but na you wey mumu go vote for the wrong choice go suffer am.

After electing bad leaders based on tribalism and religious considerations- you all will gather at Shiloh praying for God to save ona from bad leadership- God cannot be mocked and he will never hear your useless prayers and lamentations after you consciously made a terrible choice of electing bad leaders

enuff said!

Obi is the bad choice. Save your epistle for yourself.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Thomasankara(m): 9:43am On Jan 07, 2023
[/color]cry no more,Nigeria will be great[color=#770077]
MikeMicheal:
I really want Obi to win, but the truth is, he cannot. cry
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by okuta007: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
keep fighting a lost battle biko

Your body go calm down by February no worry

my brother me having an opinion is normal. you are the one taking it personal - if obi win or loses it doesn’t add $1 to my bank account- i will be happy for Nigeria if that happens but i don’t live in nigeria and if nIgeria burns today, it doesn’t make lose my next meal here in Santa Barbara, California. so get that into your thick skull - na ona go bear whatever ona elect - chikena! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) / Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) / Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.