Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Who Have Slept With A Married Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Have Slept With A Married Woman (11530 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Samfloxin(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
E
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Rexymania(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
The reason she's wanting to sleep with you is bcus you give her gifts or money... Reduce or stop it. If you sex have, you will start experiencing delay. I was once there
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Stone03: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I don't understand, sleeping with married woman attracts curse ,so what of women sleeping with married men ?

If you understand the spiritual aura surrounding married women, you wouldn't ask this question.

When Abimelech the King of Philistines collected Abraham's wife and wanted to sleep with her, God prevented that. But the same God was watching when Abraham was sleeping with Hagar, the Egyptian girl and didn't act.

The book of proverb said a lot about sleeping with married women, explaining it as a highway to the grave. Did it say such about sleeping with married men? No! But I am condemning both.

1 Like

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by knowhowk: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Its not yours ..Stay Off
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Ballzproblem2: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Stone03:

If you understand the spiritual aura surrounding married women, you wouldn't ask this question.

When Abimelech the King of Philistines collected Abraham's wife and wanted to sleep with her, God prevented that. But the same God was watching when Abraham was sleeping with Hagar, the Egyptian girl and didn't act.

The book of proverb said a lot about sleeping with married women, explaining it as a highway to the grave. Did it say such about sleeping with married men? No! But I am condemning both.
hence begs the question,why is there more complications sleeping with married women ,than single women sleeping with married men ,nna this hypocrisy no jell well

1 Like

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Justmeal: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.
Let the fear of God be your dread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by sexy74(m): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I don't understand, sleeping with married woman attracts curse ,so what of women sleeping with married men ?
Abeg ask them .
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by PerfectMan24: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Think twice!
What if it is ur mother, wife or married sister and heard that someone not their husband is f*cking them?
U will call it abomination. That is what it is!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
wonder233:
There's nothing fantastic about it. It is just a pussy like any other.
If it is convenient, you bang her, if it is not, you let her be cos of the unnecessary stress occassioned by the meaningless hype around marriage.
Nothing divine, nothing special. It is same meat, it is not sweeter, it is just there.

The devil has a lot of captured souls that he sends into the world, they both arrive as either male or female. You don't have to be a christian to know this fact. Most today are pastors, teachers lecturers, nurses, doctors, politicians, engineers etc

Their weapon is sex, rigorous sex with various orientations and they give it to you without a price,

Even while they are married they still indulge in rigorous sex outside their marriage as this is their sole aim of being sent into this world.

It's only those who found favor from God gets delivered and set free.
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Suunnn(f): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Honestmoney:
Just wondering what the feeling is like ? I have a married neighbour of mine who is such much into me. About to give in to her, thought of getting advice here .
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Honestmoney:
Just wondering what the feeling is like ? I have a married neighbour of mine who is such much into me. About to give in to her, thought of getting advice here .

Do not give in to married women.

1 Like

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by BlackMan6969(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
brain54:

Use your wisdom…

They mustn’t spell out everything to you!

They told you 3+1=4 and you are asking what of 1+3…
Guy u just bust my head. Nice one man.

2 Likes

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by wonder233: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
If I can't see the vengeance of God on evil politicians who have been killing and stealing, and the same God is only sex matters he is swift to judgment, then that is not the God I want to serve
AbdulMagaji:

The devil has a lot of captured souls that he sends into the world, they both arrive as either male or female. You don't have to be a christian to know this fact. Most today are pastors, teachers lecturers, nurses, doctors, politicians, engineers etc

Their weapon is sex, rigorous sex with various orientations and they give it to you without a price,

Even while they are married they still indulge in rigorous sex outside their marriage as this is their sole aim of being sent into this world.

It's only those who found favor from God gets delivered and set free.

9 Likes

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
wonder233:
Oh shut up with the curses hypocrisy. People murder, steal our resources, commit all sorts of atrocities in government, yet no curses. It is only sex your God is active
You are a very animalistic idiot and fool. Did I mention you in comment? Must you show it in public that you are not well home trained? I dey advise the op and not Oloriburuku like you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by jimmynauty: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Truly animalife stinks.

Dog mates it's mama dog..

The life of Elohim must manifest
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Make i tell u wetin my papa advice me on these;
" Son, stay away from this type of women..wetin dey sweet, they also kill"

2 Likes

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by wonder233: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
Your brain is paining you. They will loot your resources and deprive you guys of everything. But the moment religion and sex is mentioned, na there una dey get anger. OP will fvck the lady and nothing will happen to him. If you want your God to be active, let him kill all the murderers and looters and boko haram and unknown gunmen. Nor be who chook prick inside kpekus be the problem.
Xcelinteriors:

You are a very animalistic idiot and fool. Did I mention you in comment? Must you show it in public that you are not well home trained? I dey advise the op and not Oloriburuku like you

8 Likes

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by bdon123(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Xcelinteriors:

It attract curses and serious setback in life. Avoid it totally
Its attracts curses for poor people only...d rich are already blessed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
wonder233:
Your brain is paining you. They will loot your resources and deprive you guys of everything. But the moment religion and sex is mentioned, na there una dey get anger. OP will fvck the lady and nothing will happen to him. If you want your God to be active, let him kill all the murderers and looters and boko haram and unknown gunmen. Nor be who chook prick inside kpekus be the problem.
The question is are you the op? NO
Did I mention you when I made my comment?No
I think it's you that have brain leakage. God still remain God and will forever be God . So you can go and jump inside lagoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by bdon123(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
harqinhola:
Listen carefully, DO NOT DO IT !

I have done this before and it’s one of my worst regrets in Life . They are very manipulative and sometimes possessive.

They really don’t care about you , it’s just about satisfying their lust and fantasies. You’ll end up being used !

Moreover, because they don’t get many suitors, they’ll clinch to you for as long as possible till they get another dick .

If they don’t give a free ck about the man that married them , my brother, don’t deceive urself .

FINALLY , na big curse u Dey play with . It’ll set you back for years !

RUN ABEG
Did it set u back for years?

1 Like

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Kobicove(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
azpekuliar:
I wanted to start typing.. then I remembered that the internet does not forget. grin

I’m outta here.

grin
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by bdon123(m): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
wonder233:
There's nothing fantastic about it. It is just a pussy like any other.
If it is convenient, you bang her, if it is not, you let her be cos of the unnecessary stress occassioned by the meaningless hype around marriage.
Nothing divine, nothing special. It is same meat, it is not sweeter, it is just there.
Finally somebody wit sense.Half d married women today hav fcked a married man ,moved on got married n doing well.So d curse exist for only men abi,all d runs girls that moved on bear 4 children n became powerful no dey see curse abi?Dont mind this ignorant People.Pussy is pussy,all na fornication although i will prefer not to hav a married woman.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by bdon123(m): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Stone03:

Sorry does this apply to white men?I mean they do it all the time especially d rich ones n nothing happens.Is this book biblical reference only applicable to africans?

2 Likes

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by bdon123(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
Make i tell u wetin my papa advice me on these;
" Son, stay away from this type of women..wetin dey sweet, they also kill"

Experience has shown that our fadas were not really as smart as we tot.If they were so smart,how did they allow Nigeria get to where its is today?Why didn't they resist this corrupt entities that ruined our country.I dey hate make i dey hear people attribute wisdom to age....many old people dey use old wisdom that is foolish to us today

2 Likes

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Lucifyre: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
Fvk her if you want to..
Dont mind these clueless girls that has slept with a married man b4,shouting curses everywhere..

Only curse is transferable in sex,but blessings cant be transmitted..

Who raised these half baked moral men

As in very backward myopic, delusional and superstitious people.

3 Likes

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by sydney440(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Honestmoney:
Dear young people( Male),

Calvary greetings from Okwu Agwu Ikenga. I have been sent by the unseen forces to remind you about two boundaries you dare not cross as you dissipate your youthful energies. Remember, the pride and strength of every youth is his energy; the ability to have enough strength to dream and pursue these dreams despite several obstacles.

Regrettably, we waste some of this youthful energy in sexual conquest and exploits. This letter is not to tell you about sexual abstinence till you get married. We know that is almost practically impossible in today's world. So, let's cut the chase and remind you that while it's good to explore your sexual prowess do not ever bed another man's wife or bed one you share blood relation with.

A man corrupts and brings disrespect upon himself and his energy when he begins an intimate affair with another man's wife. Whether the man is dead or alive, please steer clear. There are several beautiful single young ladies you can explore with, but you see that which belongs to another, a fellow Man(Ikenga) like you, please do not ever cross that line.

In the same way, your female relations are for strangers to explore not for your sexual satisfaction. It is a great Nso Ani to have an intimate knowledge of your relation. It is a karmic burden which one may not offset in one lifetime.

The adverse effects of crossing these two cultural red lines are setbacks, recurrent sickness, loss of moral courage to stop evil, untimely death and the same scenario playing out in your own immediate family.

Life is sweet but there are cultural and universal rules to enjoying the sweetness of life. It is my wish that you do not harvest death from what you believe is enjoyment......copied

Nze Tobe Osigwe 2022
Ezeikolomuo......

3 Likes

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by braunny(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Honestmoney:
I feel it's just a story meant for cruise as usual on nairaland, however lemme say this as an advice to someone....... Of all types of women never ever be attracted to married woman please and please don't even let the thought cross your mind......... Even if you not sure she is married abeg ohhh

1 Like

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by AjiBussu(m): 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Its a free world, so do you but remember for every action, there is a heavier reaction.
Honestmoney:

2 Likes

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Starz825(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lance00009:
Let me tell you this
Most ladies you see asking for sex are demons all she need is your destiny she might not use it but she will give it to her children
Her husband might be aware

You could be right

But ladies are also human beings too...they can also get hornyy sometimes....

2 Likes

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Okoroawusa: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Which one is married woman? No b woman wey agree for you you go fvck? Suppose you no know say she is married and una come fvck? Abeg all these people saying curses and destiny should take several steps backwards.
There are more women that sleep with married men that men that sleep with married women. How many of those women's destiny don crash?

5 Likes

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Joeyfizzo: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bleep her silly....so u think Dangote has never bleeped a married woman or all these our useless Governors or our Generals in the military....no dull urself

3 Likes

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Joeyfizzo: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
AjiBussu:
Its a free world, so do you but remember for every action, there is a heavier reaction.
mheeeen Bleep that reaction

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] / What's Your Greatest Achievement In 2023 / My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.