Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Who Have Slept With A Married Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Have Slept With A Married Woman (11535 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by STOICREALIST: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Honestmoney:
Just wondering what the feeling is like ? I have a married neighbour of mine who is such much into me. About to give in to her, thought of getting advice here .

This has been trashed over and over again. This is not to battle anyone’s opinions here. I look at this not from any “supernatural balablu blublu and bulaba”.

1. You DO NOT WANT THIS ON YOUR CONSCIENCE! You conscience will never rest. You will keep thinking that every problem you face is related to the act. You will worry when you get married if someone will also sleep with your wife. You will become over protective and have sleepless nights. Yes, to me ALL Women are easy to sleep with. And I mean ALL. But you don’t need this on your conscience. It stays with you forever. The “gazelle gagaraga” and street cred you think you will get is not worth it.

2. You RISK BEING KILLED OR MAIMED BY THE HUSBAND IF HE FINDS OUT. You are threading in another “Lion’s” territory. Already marked. You are joking with another man’s pride. You are risking your life. He may either kill or harm you or you kill/harm him. Either way you are looking for trouble. Not only looking for it, you are also chest bumping and hugging it after finding it. Some men don’t blame the women when they find out. They go after the man. “If you think say na because you get money pass me or toast pass me or fine pass me or go school pass me, I go show you say I wicked/strong pass you”. Oga, some men will kill you.

3. It will damage your reputation within that neighborhood and among friends, family members and neighbors. You don’t want to be the guy who betrayed his fellow neighbor and slept with his wife. You don’t need that. You are asking for trouble. The memory will not be pleasant. The only benefit is the sexual pleasure and the recalling of how much you fuc.ked her and how she moaned. And with time you even lose the details in the memory. The consequences you may face however may live with you for ever.

4. You don’t need the attention from the woman monitoring your moves. Telling you which girl you should talk to and not talk to. You don’t need woman monitoring to see if other girls are coming to visit you. It is just too close to home. Married women as someone has pointed out are possessive, aggressive, fearless. She will write you love notes, especially if immature. She will call you and send you text messages at odd times. You DO NOT NEED THIS DRAMA in your life.

Human character and action is controlled by instinct and acquired intelligence. Instinct is pushing you to get an erection when you see her. You see her washing clothes and bending over washing dishes, or cooking, etc. and you immediately dream of getting behind her and ramming deep into her. You imagine how it would be with you thrusting away and she moaning the urging you on and wrapping her legs round you. You imagine the shape of her thighs and arse and boobs when she walks round the compound and how her face will be sexily cute when she moans. You can’t wait to tear that wrapper off. Your imagination is tempting you.

Apply instead your, conscience, wisdom, intelligence, knowledge and understanding. These include using experiences of people in the past to avoid the various consequences. Apply these and not the erection you get when you think of her.

8 Likes

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by harqinhola(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
bdon123:

Did it set u back for years?
Yes it did
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Honestmoney:
Just wondering what the feeling is like ? I have a married neighbour of mine who is such much into me. About to give in to her, thought of getting advice here .

angry
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Honestmoney:

Bro.i fukkkk married women all the time & I forked the 9th one juss 2 week ago. They are more loyal, more faithful, u can truss them 100%, they will not trap u with pregnancy , and they jeep secret good. This is why I pay them between 200k and 220k. The one I fukkk 2week ago got the highest 220k.if u want to enjoy married women then u must pay them more than normal.thats the exact reason why I go to weddings sir!!((TRUE STORY) smiley
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by AmeLonRo(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Xcelinteriors:

The question is are you the op? NO
Did I mention you when I made my comment?No
I think it's you that have brain leakage. God still remain God and will forever be God . So you can go and jump inside lagoon
All types of sin are reprimanded by God. Sexual sins have higher reprimand because it deals with humans and emotions. Sexual sins can cause confusion in society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke-64napAUc
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by AjiBussu(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
Issoryt
Joeyfizzo:
mheeeen Bleep that reaction
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
wonder233:
If I can't see the vengeance of God on evil politicians who have been killing and stealing, and the same God is only sex matters he is swift to judgment, then that is not the God I want to serve

God doesn't judge like man, he loves his creation and would never want anyone to miss eternity.

Concerning Nigeria, he sees everything, the suffering of the innocent, the extrajudicial killings and at the appointed time you will see how the wind will blow across Nigerian politicians and pastors.

Concerning sexual immorality, it's a sin against your own body which might hinder one from or being available for Gods blessings. So you can see that it's still transends towards the love God have for humans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by twosquare(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
This one no even remember what happened for Ekiti some days ago...the trap will always catch meat... grin grin Op is the meat ready for the grinder...sooon
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by bdon123(m): 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
harqinhola:
Yes it did
How?becos ano someone who did n that same year he hammer millions n he still a fckin millionaire wit wife n kids
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Lance00009: 12:22am On Jan 08, 2023
Starz825:

You could be right

But ladies are also human beings too...they can also get hornyy sometimes....

The world is full of wicked
Always remember this
If she's a single lady fine
A married woman is already connected to the husband spiritually
Stay clear of married women

1 Like

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Bimffo(m): 12:41am On Jan 08, 2023
I have not read any comments.
My only advice is for you to RUN.
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by faceLAGOS: 12:54am On Jan 08, 2023
I always have fetish of fu(king a married woman but I just can’t bring myself to do it. Unless I’m not aware of her marital status.

I’m very attracted to some married women in my area & they’re also attracted to me.

There is this particular chubby one that I lust so much after that she can see it deep in my eyes any time we have conversations.

I KNOW she noticed this & she’s probably waiting to see if I’m bold enough to approach her.

I wish to smash the woman, even if it’s just once.

But, I’m scared of the drama that will be attached to the adventure.

If not, I’d really like to bang this chubby milf.

Maybe when the raining season comes, I can reason her during one of those cold, wet nights when her husband has gone to night duty.

Btw, her husband na one kind bad cop.

So help me god.
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by kingPhidel(m): 3:34am On Jan 08, 2023
Xcelinteriors:

It attract curses and serious setback in life. Avoid it totally
loud it please and vice verser with married men also.
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Promzy99: 4:18am On Jan 08, 2023
Proverbs 6:29-35 ERV
If you sleep with another man’s wife, you will be punished. A hungry man might steal to fill his stomach. If he is caught, he must pay seven times more than he stole. It might cost him everything he owns, but other people understand. They don’t lose all their respect for him. But a man who commits adultery is a fool. He brings about his own destruction. He will suffer disease and disgrace and never be free from the shame. The woman’s husband will be jealous and angry and do everything he can to get revenge. No payment—no amount of money—will stop him.
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by dochenaj: 4:35am On Jan 08, 2023
Honestmoney:
Right now you have no business with God, godliness, nor do you have any interest in Heaven.

But few years later, that will come to change and you will repent of your sins and ask Jesus to come into your life and be your personal saviour.

But guess what, all that would not be complete unless you do the needed restitution. Which includes going to the husband of this woman and telling him about your escapades with the wife a few years ago and asking for his forgiveness and that he mete out any punishment he deems fit on you.

So are you are confident you can go about the restitution later?

1 Like

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by franchasng: 5:37am On Jan 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I don't understand, sleeping with married woman attracts curse ,so what of women sleeping with married men ?
In Africa it attracts curse really because the man paid the woman's bride price and the woman didn't pay the man's bride price, that's why it attract curses on men sleeping with married women more than on women sleeping with married men.

The culture, the traditional rites of bride price payment performed during marriage ceremony gives the man the spiritual ownership of the woman he married, and trying to steal it may attract curse if the man stealing doesn't carry a higher spiritual cover.

So it has to do more with the traditional rites. Some of the marriage rites or rituals performed during marriage ceremonies are centuries old and the ancient people of some communities made some spiritual vows or something that gives the husband absolute ownership of the wife he marries fully the traditional way.

Spirits abi demons love capitalizing on such things to wreck havocs.

That is why this is more applicable to African marriages than western world marriages.

1 Like

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by franchasng: 5:44am On Jan 08, 2023
Broveens42:

That's Africa for you.. instead of them to advise op about the implication of being caught by a jealous husband, they are busy with this curse fairytale

Which curse is greater than nija's dwindling economy and bad governance?
African marriages have a deep rooted traditional rites than western marriages.

In some communities in Nigeria, if a married woman sleeps with another man, she will start to run mad and if her husband sleeps with her at that period without her confessing and some rituals performed on the wife to cleanse her back, the husband will die instantly.

It has happened to a friend's uncle some years back. Don't joke with some African tradtions, even the whites respect them.

Meanwhile, in Africa it attracts curse really because the man paid the woman's bride price and the woman didn't pay the man's bride price, that's why it attract curses on men sleeping with married women more than on women sleeping with married men.

The culture, the traditional rites of bride price payment performed during marriage ceremony gives the man the spiritual ownership of the woman he married, and trying to steal it may attract curse if the man stealing doesn't carry a higher spiritual cover.

So it has to do more with the traditional rites. Some of the marriage rites or rituals performed during marriage ceremonies are centuries old and the ancient people of some communities made some spiritual vows or something that gives the husband absolute ownership of the wife he marries fully the traditional way.

Spirits abi demons love capitalizing on such things to wreck havocs.

That is why this is more applicable to African marriages than western world marriages.

1 Like

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Acidosis(m): 5:44am On Jan 08, 2023
Sleeping with married men or women attracts ZERO curses, just as stealing Nigeria's resources and abandoning people to die in IDPs attract no curse.

The NEPA man you have been cursing since 1900, what has happened to him? NOTHING. The police officer you have been cursing, what has happened to him? NOTHING.

EndSAR made some difference in our policing system, not curses.

I am not saying go and sleep with a married woman BUT if curses are the main reasons you do not want to sleep with a married woman, then you're on the pathway to ruining your life. FEAR generally limits a man. It makes you unproductive, non-innovative, it turns you to a docile entity and a useless personality to self and society.

FEAR is why Nigerians have become slaves to political criminals. Out of fear, many have chosen to die in their penury. I mean, look at the number of Nigerians opposing the EndSAR movement after everything the police did to them and their parents.

The need to protect Tinubu's dynasty and "reputation" by opposing EndSAR far outweighs the need to protect their own lives and the lives of other common Nigerians like Bolanle Raheem. This is the bane and mindset of a FINISHED man.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by franchasng: 5:51am On Jan 08, 2023
Acidosis:
Sleeping with married men or women attract ZERO curses, just as stealing Nigeria's resources and abandoning people to die in IDPs attracts no curse.

The NEPA man you have been cursing since 1900, what has happened to him? NOTHING. The police officer you have been cursing, what has happened to him? NOTHING.

EndSAR made some difference in our policing system, not curses.
Stealing Nigeria's treasury attracts no curse because Nigeria have no traditional or religious root or base.

If Nigeria's foundation was built on one particular tradition and certain traditional rites performed on the very first day of creation of Nigeria as a country, and every President or leaders are made to take a traditional oath to uphold the traditions and cultures of Nigeria as laid down by the founding fathers, take it from me, if any Nigeria leader dare steal, he or she will get instant judgment.

As it stands today, Nigeria isn't a Christian nation neither is it a Muslim nation. Nigeria is not even a traditionalist nation, we are just a confused nation that swears in leaders with a soiled Bible and Quoran just for media ops, that's why they don't get any repercussions after stealing Nigeria's commonwealth

3 Likes

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Acidosis(m): 5:59am On Jan 08, 2023
franchasng:
Stealing Nigeria's treasury attracts no curse because Nigeria have no traditional or religious root or base.

If Nigeria's foundation was built on one particular tradition and certain traditional rites performed on the very first day of creation of Nigeria as a country, and every President or leaders are made to take a traditional oath to uphold the traditions and cultures of Nigeria as laid down by the founding fathers, take it from me, if any Nigeria leader dare steal, he or she will get instant judgment.

As it stands today, Nigeria isn't a Christian nation neither is it a Muslim nation. Nigeria is not even a traditionalist nation, we are just a confused nation that swears in leaders with a soiled Bible and Quoran just for media ops, that's why they don't get any repercussions after stealing Nigeria's commonwealth

Even in Christian or Muslim societies, stealing attracts zero curses, bro.

No amount of curses can surpass the potency of death penalty and rule of law.

God is not interested in cursing anybody. As a matter of fact, Satan is not interested in cursing a thief (a thief cannot curse a thief). A man who stole healthcare budget is, in fact, doing Satan's work on earth.

6 Likes

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by franchasng: 6:09am On Jan 08, 2023
Acidosis:

Even in Christian or Muslim societies, stealing attracts zero curses, bro.

No amount of curses can surpass the potency of death penalty and rule of law.

God is not interested in cursing anybody. As a matter of fact, Satan is not interested in cursing a thief (a thief cannot curse a thief). A man who stole healthcare budget is, in fact, doing Satan's work on earth.
You have a valid point but do not underestimate the potency of African tradition, it helped our forefathers to uphold justice in their communities before the arrival of colonial masters.

I don't know about Islam, but God is a just God, though He is slow in anger but His wrath last generations. You may think all is well with your so called criminal leaders just because they are displaying wealth which Nigerians use as a measure of worthy life, but all might not be well with them.

Take a closer look at some of the frontrunner politicians and their families, you will see total disorganization amidst stolen wealth.

Some are living by sophisticated foreign medical support whilst in pains everyday as a result of deteriorating health.

1 Like

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by imagrg(m): 6:20am On Jan 08, 2023
Don't invite the wrath of a jealous husband on yourself!

It's bad market...advise your gbola.
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Laturuturu: 6:24am On Jan 08, 2023
Lance00009:
Let me tell you this
Most ladies you see asking for sex are demons all she need is your destiny she might not use it but she will give it to her children
Her husband might be aware

Lies
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Osobi32(m): 6:35am On Jan 08, 2023
Honestmoney:
If you love your life and future pls flee from her. If you value your peace of mind pls don't even allow her talk to u. That shit will put you in a situation that will cost u years of hard labour to overcome! The curses behind that thing is too much
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by jclassiq(m): 6:35am On Jan 08, 2023
Silentgroper:
My older cousin's wife and her body touch those days.. After two kids and her body looking out of shape.. Nah, d thought of it just makes me cringe.. Thank GOD she and hubby has japa to the u.k..
You fcked her?
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Zeal0000007(m): 6:54am On Jan 08, 2023
DaddyCK:

Bro.i fukkkk married women all the time & I forked the 9th one juss 2 week ago. They are more loyal, more faithful, u can truss them 100%, they will not trap u with pregnancy , and they jeep secret good. This is why I pay them between 200k and 220k. The one I fukkk 2week ago got the highest 220k.if u want to enjoy married women then u must pay them more than normal.thats the exact reason why I go to weddings sir!!((TRUE STORY) smiley
baba I bet u , u no get shishi to give to anybody, u no sleep with anybody let alone married women, fear no go even let u do am. Stop to come here come dey write rubbish wey u no fit do.
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Amarisco(f): 7:16am On Jan 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I don't understand, sleeping with married woman attracts curse ,so what of women sleeping with married men ?

i don’t think anyone understood your point. a man wants to sleep with a married woman, wahala. But a woman wants to sleep with a married man, she’s even ‘helping the marriage’
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Silentgroper(m): 7:19am On Jan 08, 2023
jclassiq:

You fcked her?

Hell to the fvck no

angry
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by EngrKemp: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2023
Peter Obi wife that has two kids for him is another man he took her from

She already v kids for the man before peter obi took her and now Peter Obi is about to president.
God has blessed him,made him governor etc.

Ibb wife was with the man who was a musician & she became the president's wife later on.

Alot of girls sleep around with married men and causing homes to break than anything else these days.

The truth is that it's not what society likes,
It's not honourable ..

Sometimes it's tempting in the sense that the woman may want u n pin u down anyway and it becomes difficult to break away.

As someone who is a Christian, God's grace is sufficient enough.
If u v done wrong or committed any sin, pray to God for forgiveness and turn around and u r forgiven.

Some say set backs but what about those who get rewarded from having some of these women?
Like access to work, connection to big contracts and business deals abroad.

Lots of ur governor's and ministers v girls friends everywhere and lots of their wives v boyfriends everywhere too.

In all, Pray to God if u v done something wrong and God will forgive u.

Pope had said that sex in what ever form is not the worst sin but unforgiveness, hatred etc are the worst form of sins
God forgive us all of our short comings Amen
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by freddie009(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I don't understand, sleeping with a married woman attracts s curse, so what of women sleeping with married men?

Please, ask them. These women who sleep with married men use these men to upgrade their life and end up marrying rich guys.

The only negative thing I see sleeping with married women is if you are caught by the husband you might end up paying with your life.

1 Like

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by SenatePresdo(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

It's obvious majority of the men here are against sleeping with someone's wife because they are putting themselves in the shoes of the husband, and it's painful to them.

But if they see a young beautiful lady sleeping with a married man, they won't care, They would even want to be In the shoes of that married man.
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by SenatePresdo(m): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2023
brain54:

Use your wisdom…

They mustn’t spell out everything to you!

They told you 3+1=4 and you are asking what of 1+3…

Sleeping with a married person is bad and a sin.

Aside that, there is no curse attached to it, unless there is something traditional about the marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love / Guys: handsome dudes, upload Your Pictures Here / Is This Truth About Nigeria Girls after se.x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.